New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

This board is open for all matters and discussions pertaining to the Australian Yowie. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
BushcraftAndCampingA
Bronze Status
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:05 pm

New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by BushcraftAndCampingA » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:16 am

Hello everyone!

Wanted to swing by and let everyone know my brand new Yowie-centric YouTube channel just launched! It can be found on the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7j0S ... wrl67D1iBA

As Yowiehunters.net was instrumental in my re-discovery of all things Yowie, I will be posting any interesting finds here and on one other forum site only.

I do hope that together we can get some serious research done - I say 'we' as I will take a very communal approach and will happily be taking feedback and research ideas from the community.

I hope you all enjoy the channel - and thank you in advance for any support given!


Thanks,
Craig

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:59 am

Subbed.
Hope it does well Craig.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 144
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by Bluedog » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:49 am

Looking forward to it Craig!
Love the new shows logo, looks awesome!
The more I learn, the less I know.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 am

BushcraftAndCampingA wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:16 am
Hello everyone!

Wanted to swing by and let everyone know my brand new Yowie-centric YouTube channel just launched! It can be found on the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7j0S ... wrl67D1iBA

As Yowiehunters.net was instrumental in my re-discovery of all things Yowie, I will be posting any interesting finds here and on one other forum site only.

I do hope that together we can get some serious research done - I say 'we' as I will take a very communal approach and will happily be taking feedback and research ideas from the community.

I hope you all enjoy the channel - and thank you in advance for any support given!


Thanks,
Craig
Good luck with it mate. You seem to be a genuine enough bloke so i hope you do well and compile some decent evidence or viewing.

Ill say again as i did in your other thread that there is not much worse you can encounter in the aussie bush than an angry yowie. They can be complete bastards and no encounter video or podcast could possibly do them justice. Just seeing one can drive you nuts and have you labeled a liar and the yowie research "community" will drop you like a hot bag of (steamer) if they dont like or agree with what you say or experience.

I really hope you have a good experience. Good GENUINE intentions as you say on your video is the go.

Best of luck! (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Dean Harrison
AYR Webmaster
Posts: 1402
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:20 am
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/Dean.Harrison.AYR
Location: Australia Wide
Contact:

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by Dean Harrison » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:07 pm

Good for you, Craig. We look forward to seeing more of your work.


DMH
The closure of people's minds, understandings and boundaries are subject to either current environmental pressures brewed by ignorance or insecurities sculptured by pre-environmental education whereby they know no better - Dean Harrison

User avatar
BushcraftAndCampingA
Bronze Status
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:05 pm

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by BushcraftAndCampingA » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:32 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 am
BushcraftAndCampingA wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:16 am
Hello everyone!

Wanted to swing by and let everyone know my brand new Yowie-centric YouTube channel just launched! It can be found on the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7j0S ... wrl67D1iBA

As Yowiehunters.net was instrumental in my re-discovery of all things Yowie, I will be posting any interesting finds here and on one other forum site only.

I do hope that together we can get some serious research done - I say 'we' as I will take a very communal approach and will happily be taking feedback and research ideas from the community.

I hope you all enjoy the channel - and thank you in advance for any support given!


Thanks,
Craig
Good luck with it mate. You seem to be a genuine enough bloke so i hope you do well and compile some decent evidence or viewing.

Ill say again as i did in your other thread that there is not much worse you can encounter in the aussie bush than an angry yowie. They can be complete bastards and no encounter video or podcast could possibly do them justice. Just seeing one can drive you nuts and have you labeled a liar and the yowie research "community" will drop you like a hot bag of (steamer) if they dont like or agree with what you say or experience.

I really hope you have a good experience. Good GENUINE intentions as you say on your video is the go.

Best of luck! (thumb up)
Thanks man - its a mine field it seems - but it is what it is! Im fine with people having their opinions. If im anything, im honest - so we'll see what happens and hope for the best i guess.

lol fast forward 3 years and ill come back to this thread, with tears in my eyes, and realise you were 100% correct hahaha

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by yowiedan » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:51 am

I have my own Yowie You Tube channel (Australian Yowie) I've had all sorts of comments from people who just sit their big lazy butt on a chair. They make me laugh because most of them don't know the first thing about hiking, camping or Yowie Researching. They also want you to bite back to their stupid comments. When you don't they quickly go somewhere else to cause trouble. Good Luck mate with your research endeavours.

User avatar
BushcraftAndCampingA
Bronze Status
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:05 pm

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by BushcraftAndCampingA » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:53 am

yowiedan wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:51 am
I have my own Yowie You Tube channel (Australian Yowie) I've had all sorts of comments from people who just sit their big lazy butt on a chair. They make me laugh because most of them don't know the first thing about hiking, camping or Yowie Researching. They also want you to bite back to their stupid comments. When you don't they quickly go somewhere else to cause trouble. Good Luck mate with your research endeavours.
Yeh im sure it'll drive me nuts but thats cool - at least they give us a view hahaha! Nah im pretty thick skinned........ i hope lo. Time will tell, lets hope people just enjoy the ride with us

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by yowiedan » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:58 am

Did you say you were researching in the Watagans?. Ive seen one and we chased one there a few years ago.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: New Australian Yowie and paranormal channel JUST LAUNCHED!

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:43 am

BushcraftAndCampingA wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:32 am
Yowie bait wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 am
BushcraftAndCampingA wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:16 am
Hello everyone!

Wanted to swing by and let everyone know my brand new Yowie-centric YouTube channel just launched! It can be found on the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe7j0S ... wrl67D1iBA

As Yowiehunters.net was instrumental in my re-discovery of all things Yowie, I will be posting any interesting finds here and on one other forum site only.

I do hope that together we can get some serious research done - I say 'we' as I will take a very communal approach and will happily be taking feedback and research ideas from the community.

I hope you all enjoy the channel - and thank you in advance for any support given!


Thanks,
Craig
Good luck with it mate. You seem to be a genuine enough bloke so i hope you do well and compile some decent evidence or viewing.

Ill say again as i did in your other thread that there is not much worse you can encounter in the aussie bush than an angry yowie. They can be complete bastards and no encounter video or podcast could possibly do them justice. Just seeing one can drive you nuts and have you labeled a liar and the yowie research "community" will drop you like a hot bag of (steamer) if they dont like or agree with what you say or experience.

I really hope you have a good experience. Good GENUINE intentions as you say on your video is the go.

Best of luck! (thumb up)
Thanks man - its a mine field it seems - but it is what it is! Im fine with people having their opinions. If im anything, im honest - so we'll see what happens and hope for the best i guess.

lol fast forward 3 years and ill come back to this thread, with tears in my eyes, and realise you were 100% correct hahaha
Ahh me and my mate deserved getting the c**p scared out of us. I doubt you will have a bad experience.
Yowie Bait

Post Reply