Best pictures of the Big, Hairy Bloke

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Tim*
Bronze Status
Position: New Member

Re: Best pictures of the Big, Hairy Bloke

Unread post by Tim* » Tue May 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Wolf wrote:
Tim* wrote:If it's of any comfort to you Wolf, I think your dream is pretty normal and you needn't worry about a dogman encounter.

That sense of foreboding you felt from the approaching dogman and the open door likely represent some anxiety you have about something in your life. I would conentrate more on the feelings it provoked rather than the specific subject of the dream.

Anxieties can manifest in any number of ways in dreams. Cryptozoology is your thing, so thats what you got. Makes a nice change from turning up to work naked!
That wasn't my dream Tim.
My dream was very different. It happened over 20 years ago before I had ever heard of 'Dogmen', and not long after i had accepted the 'Wolf' as my totem. I have explained it in some detail in the dogman thread on this forum.

While the dream was terrifying, I reversed the power of fear they had over me by accepting them. In the dream it went from fear of being ripped apart by these monsters to an acceptance of this happening, then strangely, acceptance of me into their 'pack' (very reluctantly by the Alpha Male of the pack). Others in the pack explained to me they were an ancient species, far older than man. But they had been driven into near extinction by man.

My apologies, should have been for Senseonfire.

Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by Wolf » Sat May 27, 2017 9:46 pm

Here's another very good one, possibly by the same artist going by the style...
18670859_980034228765852_109384545591317662_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun May 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Wolf wrote:Here's another very good one, possibly by the same artist going by the style...
18670859_980034228765852_109384545591317662_n.jpg

There is a distinctly human element in that drawing.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 pm

(taz) (scared) (steamer)
Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 6.42.58 pm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Wolf wrote:(taz) (scared) (steamer)
Screen Shot 2017-05-27 at 6.42.58 pm.png
Ive seen this one. Its funny as it looks like hes giving them a push start! :lol:

Heres a freindly sasquatch "elder" from the 1980s.
Yowie Bait

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:37 pm

Yowie bait wrote: Ive seen this one. Its funny as it looks like hes giving them a push start! :lol:
(lol) "Cmon... Drop the clutch!"

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 pm

This is mr howdy. He waves before walking back into the bush. Some say hes being freindly while other claim the hand gesture is a sign of digust.

Worth a listen on sasquatch Central.
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:53 am

Heres some stills i took from Bigfoot Tonys breakdown on the timbergiant bigfoot( big red). Im not sure what im looking at. It seems to be peering back around the tree in the last part of video before it walks off. Seems to be a baby on its head having a last look as well.
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:59 am

I hope Ray doesn't mind me putting these up. Theyre from the AustralianYowie Project. Not sure what im seeing here either but appears to be an adult with younguns. I think Ray has some excellent photos available.
Yowie Bait

Needanswers
Approved Member

Unread post by Needanswers » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello.I am a middle aged woman and have lived in the bush most of my life.I have a question?and am not sure where to ask on here as there are so many boards.I have looked at all of your pictures and none resemble what I have seen.Do the Yowie Bigfoot have pointed ears and a muzzle similar to a dogs muzzle.I am a litte frightened and wonder if they are dangerous.If someone could give me answers I would appreciate it.Thankyou...

Rusty2
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello Needanswers , I've been looking at all this for 8 years and I couldn't tell you if I've even heard of ones with pointed ears but I have heard of the ones with a muzzle like a dog .
I caught something peeking from behind a tree which seems to have a muzzle . Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgTjW1RuG0g

Have you heard any calls ? Here is a page with calls of what I believe are yowie calls , maybe you have heard them . http://www.farsouthcoasthominoidevidence.org/audio.html

Always be cautious and avoid them . They can really mess up your life if you pursue them and don't know when to stop . Having said that , some people have nothing to lose , just be careful .

Hope this helps !

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:35 am

Hi needanswers. That is some good advice from Rusty there. I believe its possible to confuse a yowie with a werewolf type creature. How well did you see it? Probably best to start a new topic abut your experience and maybe get some more replies. Im sure theres some who would love to hear details of your encounter.
Yowie Bait

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Needanswers wrote:Hello.I am a middle aged woman and have lived in the bush most of my life.I have a question?and am not sure where to ask on here as there are so many boards.I have looked at all of your pictures and none resemble what I have seen.Do the Yowie Bigfoot have pointed ears and a muzzle similar to a dogs muzzle.I am a litte frightened and wonder if they are dangerous.If someone could give me answers I would appreciate it.Thankyou...

Hi Needanswers,
As Yowie bait says there are some who would love to hear more of your encounter myself being one. It sounds like a Dogman experience to me, from a distance they would be difficult to differentiate being similar in height and bulk but the pointed ears and dog's muzzle is the determining factor. Please start a new thread so we can stay on topic with our answers. (thumb up)

Edgar Allan Poe.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Needanswers,

Meant to add that AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion would be the board index to post your topic.

Cheers.

Edgar Allan Poe.

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 am

Back on topic... well, sort of...
Here's me looking for Bigfoot as drawn by Vince Dorse... part of my 'reward' for supporting his children's comic effort.
WolfWildwood_sm.jpg

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:51 am

(thumb) Good one Wolf. Looks great. Hes an excellent artist.
Yowie Bait

Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Unread post by Shazzoir » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:10 am

Wolf, that is glorious, haha, love his comic, hope he'll be able to start update pages soon, but he says he's fairly busy, so who knows? Awesome art by a great comic artist!
Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:57 am

"MY BIGFOOT STORY!

OMG! Saturday, as part of the Kinzua Bridge festival they held a "Bigfoot calling contest". I'm not really a believer of Bigfoot, and was busy Saturday, so I did not attend.
But my girlfriend and I did attend the Bridge festival on Sunday Afternoon. As we were headed back to Bradford in the late afternoon, I got a glimpse of what looked like two large, dark silhouettes in the forest.

I was able to stop the car and get the following amazing photos! They seemed to be heading in the direction of the Kinzua Bridge .... in the direction of the Bigfoot calls the day before!

The larger one seemed to be about 6 1/2- 7 feet tall and the second one was about 5 1/2- 6 feet tall.

We were not sure WHAT they were, but we were both certain they were NOT two bears walking on their rear legs!

Like I said before, before this sighting, I never believed in Bigfoot. I'm still not sure what we saw."

(From http://www.alleghenyoutdooradventures.com where there are more photos as well)
yeti10.jpg

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 pm

No idea what the story (if any) is behind this one, but it looks scary...
Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 1.26.39 pm.png

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:54 pm

I dont remember the details of this photo either. I think theyre supposed to have shot the squatch and cut off its head as it was too heavy to carry. Probably on someones wall somewhere now..
Yowie Bait

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:56 am

Wolf wrote:No idea what the story (if any) is behind this one, but it looks scary...
That's an interesting pic.

It could be anything, there's not enough detail to say for sure what it is or isn't, but it's certainly an interesting image.

gregvalentine

Unread post by gregvalentine » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Simon M wrote:
Wolf wrote:No idea what the story (if any) is behind this one, but it looks scary...

It could be anything, there's not enough detail to say for sure what it is or isn't, but it's certainly an interesting image./quote]\. . . . and clearly a crude bit of Photoshopping with an old picture and ones of the head/s of a bad costume.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm not enough of an expert to pick a photoshop job, unless it's extremely obvious, but that could well be the case for all of these photos. If I saw a picture that was too 'perfect' I'd probably assume it was fake until proven otherwise. I assume every photo of Bigfoot is a fake. The only thing I think could well be real is the Patterson/Gimlin footage; I have no proof of that, of course, it's just a gut feeling.

gregvalentine

Unread post by gregvalentine » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

gregvalentine wrote:
Simon M wrote:

It could be anything, there's not enough detail to say for sure what it is or isn't, but it's certainly an interesting image./quote]\. . . . and clearly a crude bit of Photoshopping with an old picture and ones of the head/s of a bad costume.

Dunno quite what happened here.

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Brian 'Duke' Sullivan uses some great images for his shows...

"Baby, I just heard something outside the tent."
"Go back to sleep... it's just a squirrel!"
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.07.18 pm.png
"Oh, thank God... I thought that smell was me!"
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.06.37 pm.png
"Have you blokes seen my missing heifers?"
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.12.55 pm.png
"Arrrr... what was in those steroids..."
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.20.50 pm.png

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:19 pm

No idea about the backstory behind these...

deadbf.jpg
almasty-face-bw1csj.jpg

Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Shazzoir » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:19 am

Supposed Bigfoot body found in Georgia, USA....
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 6.58.14 pm.png

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 7.45.57 pm.png
... nice linework

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:14 pm

No idea of this one's history...
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 8.55.54 pm.png