A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Wolf » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am
Government is put in place to execute the will of the people, never the reverse.
The key words being 'put in place'... it does not take long for whatever system is 'put in place' to get corrupted.
Power attracts the corrupt like (steamer) attracts flies.

The government in place now is NOT and has NO relation to The Commonwealth. Today what we perceive as 'our' government is little more than a corporation of administrators administering the bankruptcy forced upon The Commonwealth decades ago.

The People are no longer the shareholders of The Commonwealth with the politicians the servants... that has literally been reversed.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/paul.mcleod.359

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:03 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am
paulmcleod67 wrote:
Government is put in place to execute the will of the people, never the reverse.
The key words being 'put in place'... it does not take long for whatever system is 'put in place' to get corrupted.

The government in place now is NOT and has NO relation to The Commonwealth. Today what we perceive as 'our' government is little more than a corporation of administrators administering the bankruptcy forced upon The Commonwealth decades ago.

The People are no longer the shareholders of The Commonwealth with the politicians the servants... that has literally been reversed.
All very true and all very much our own fault. Population political apathy, driven by the distractions of a screen addicted people. Like I said "beads and blankets". Socio political apathy also reared its ugly head in post ww1 Germany, with the countries economy decimated by war reparations. A situation that created an environment that permitted Hitlers rise to power.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am

As part of my research interests include geophysical theory, I just want to drop in a 12th man scenario concerning the eruptions in Hawaii. The graphic I put together below hints at a pretty remote, but not impossible scenario.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am
paulmcleod67 wrote:

In fact I can support your theory with a little known document I obtained from the National archive whilst researching my book. These documents pinpoint to the day when "we the people" lost control of our political system to "outside vested interests" ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

You know what they say about discussing politics and whacked out conspiratard theories..... (cheers)

I'm happy to read about your research here, Paul, but perhaps staying on topic is important, and yourself and Wolf and solve all of Australia's political problems in the off topic area or in private PMS. :D

Get ready for a whole lot more volcanoes worldwide, to rumble back to life. If I were you, Paul, I'd be keen to find out what's happening geologically with your nearest volcano - Toowoomba.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 pm

I think it's also worth noting that as urban expansion begins to encroach on the edge of wilderness areas sightings will become more common. People will, at the very least, tacitly acknowledge the presence of these things even if there's no 'official' opinion on them. This already happens in some rural communities where the idea that 'something' is active in the area isn't laughed at, even if it's only spoken about privately and never mentioned to outsiders.

I think many people are well aware of these creatures' existence. It's openly discussing it that's the issue. People don't want to be the first to speak up or to draw attention to themselves, which is understandable. The AYR audio reports are filled with people who want to remain safely anonymous. Who can blame them?

I suppose that's the issue I'm getting at with your research, Paul. It's one thing to find some solid info and make it public, but no one can control what happens after they've taken that step.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:07 am

Simon M wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 pm
I think it's also worth noting that as urban expansion begins to encroach on the edge of wilderness areas sightings will become more common. People will, at the very least, tacitly acknowledge the presence of these things even if there's no 'official' opinion on them. This already happens in some rural communities where the idea that 'something' is active in the area isn't laughed at, even if it's only spoken about privately and never mentioned to outsiders.

I think many people are well aware of these creatures' existence. It's openly discussing it that's the issue. People don't want to be the first to speak up or to draw attention to themselves, which is understandable. The AYR audio reports are filled with people who want to remain safely anonymous. Who can blame them?

I suppose that's the issue I'm getting at with your research, Paul. It's one thing to find some solid info and make it public, but no one can control what happens after they've taken that step.
Cheers Simon.
Urban encroachment into my study region (Ipswich region Qld) is going to increase as I predicted, with developers proposals being green lighted in the worst possible places.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:36 am

Wade Thompson an indigenous Yuggera/Ugarapul descendant sent me a couple of interesting photos he took from the Debing creek area. Here are his originals followed by some enhancements I threw together for him....Cheers Wade.

Image number three has some weird details around "the face' that are probably pixel level compression artifacts. Paradolia I reckon but it looked creepy and interesting so I posted it as it came out.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

Here are a few still frames from part 3 of "The Thicket" An Australian Monster Hunt, which has some pretty mind blowing stuff in it, including that stump that walked away as well as results from the six camera perimeter I set up around the Chuwar Thicket.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:05 am

Forgot to post the RAW still frame..

missm4mi

Unread post by missm4mi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:15 am

a lot of time, effort and hard work here putting all this information together. well done.

Pertys80
Bronze Status

Unread post by Pertys80 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:14 am

+1, have to take my hat off to you too, great work...😉

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Are there any image experts in the house? My skills are limited to pretty basic stuff and I had an epiphany concerning the infamous Batlow box brownie yowie image taken by Rich Jones in 1932. The image below is a first draught rough outline that might finally provide some insight not only on whats actually going on inthe picture but also provide some insight on their behavioral instincts.

I've been spouting my theory of human child abductions by female yowies that have have had a still birthed or had an infant mortality
and abducted human kids because of hormonal imbalance acting out their maternal instincts. I strongly feel this was the case and cause of poor little William Tyrell's vanishing. Yowie Hunters has a video interview with a young blond lad from the region who openly discusses regular close proximity to him of a yowie he assumes was a male (I'm not so sure). Then there is the plethora of reports dangerously close to the house he was taken from and also supported by Google Street view images of a large yowie on the property in the exact spot that William was last heard to be. If I'm correct about the Batlow image it would provide great insight on the subject.

What I need is a much higher quality source image or someone far more skilled than I to bring out the detail. Heck Ill even pay for the work if need be.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:02 am

Gary Opit suggested that I start an event log and start taking field notes...

PINE MOUNTAIN IN SOUTH EASTERN QUEENSLAND
11:40 pm

MONTHLY MONITORING OF THE PINE MOUNTAIN TRAIL HEAD SITE.

FILMED A VERY LARGE DISTURBANCE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE FIRE TRAIL.

SOMETHING BIG RECENTLY CRASHED THROUGH THE BRUSH ON THE FIRE TRAIL AT PINE MOUNTAIN. A LARGE TREE HAS BEEN UPROOTED AND TOSSED NEXT TO THE TRAIL AND SOMETHING BIG HAS MOVED THROUGH THE AREA NEAR THE TREE.
I USE THE TERM TOSSED, BECAUSE THERE IS NO GROUND DISTURBANCE OR HOLE NEAR THE FALLEN TREES EXPOSED ROOT BALL AND THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT A VEHICLE HAD CAUSED THE GROUND AND VEGETATION DISTURBANCES .

I HAD THE DISTINCT THE FEELING OF BEING WATCHED WHILST INVESTIGATING THE PINE MOUNTAIN FIRE TRAIL,
A PLACE THAT I HAVE FILMED MANY TIMES AND LATE AT NIGHT IN THE RECENT PAST.

REVIEWING THE NIGHTS FOOTAGE I NOTICED MULTIPLE SETS OF EYE SHINE, FILMED OFF THE TRAIL,
EACH AT DIFFERENT DISTANCES FROM THE TRAIL AND FILMING POSITION.
WHATEVER TOPPLED OR TOSSED THE TREE,EXPOSING THE ROOT BALL, ALSO CREATED A CORRIDOR THROUGH THE AREA AS IT PASSED.

LOG ENTRY 1.50 am

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:53 am

Same trail earlier this year. Notice no upturned tree?

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 am

Segments of the overturned stump video from Pine Mountain, slowed right down to highlight the remarkable eye shine.
Last night (17.07.2018) was the first time I did not complete a night investigation walk of the Pine Mountain "trail head" site, which I have monitored and filmed at least once a month since 2017. I got a severe case of the "I'm being watched" feelings and after seeing the stump overturned/tossed and hearing a lot of weird noises and darting shadows, I decided to give the full trail walk a mis.
The stump shown in the footage was not there a week ago...literally NOT THERE.
There is no soil deviation or point of origin hole near the stump and root ball.
The trunk above the root ball is dug into the soil, as if thrown into the ground like a spear.
There is no other new major damage along the track, other than the stump and the disturbed saplings next to it.
All the above observations are better observed in this slow motion version. Once again eye shine is clearly seen, both in I.R and color.

I will be returning there today (Wed 18.07.2018) in order to have a closer look at that tree fall and the soil disturbances.
Cheers

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:52 am

Finally a money shot from camera three of five, set up in a perimeter around the Chuwar "THICKET".
The only real issue is that I failed to set the correct date file on the trail camera. Suffice to say this is a big fellow and it seems to have a carcass kill draped over its right shoulder.

Finaly.... (guns pose)

Cheers.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 am

Well youve got something there Paul but i cant tell whats what. Looks like a tabby type cat type pattern in there somewhere?
Yowie Bait

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi matey. Got a ton of work to do do before I've put it all together. The video cards have some crazy stuff on them. Based on what Im seeing I think it has a carcass draped over its right shoulder. I don't want to plug this too much until I,ve had a chance to put it in perspective and get my head around it all.

Cheers matey.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:46 pm

What I have done is put all the earliest recorded descriptions of the Yahoo and devil devil together and some of what they describe is certainly nothing like an Sasquatch but fits quite well with these fellas.

THE YOWIE/YAHOO/JUNGADEE/ JIMBRA/ DOOLAHGA AND ROCK DOG
NO SQUATCHES IN SITE.

"Old Bungaree, a Gunedah Aboriginal ... said at one time there were tribes of them and they were the original inhabitants of the country — he said they were the old race of blacks ... and the blacks used to fight and the blacks always beat them, but the yahoo always made away from the blacks being a faster runner mostly."

A HAIRY GIANT AT BOTANY BAY 1789

...He is nine feet, seven inches high , four feet, seven inches broad , a remarkable large head, broad face , frightful eyes a broad nose and thick lips like a black, very broad teeth, heavy eyebrows, hair longer than a horses mane , a long beard, strong as thick wire, body and limbs covered with strong black hair .
The nails of his fingers and toes may be proper called talons , crooked a hawks bill and hard as horn. In short he is viewed with admiration and astonishment on account of his huge size.
He is allowed to be the greatest curiosity in England, being the largest man in thev knowen world, though some say there are larger in New Holland.
He resembles a black but his skin is yellow.
he sailors that bought him over say when they took him he was curiously painted mostly red, there are red,blue and green mines where he came from and delight in painting their skin .
The Captain says that before he got this wild savage into custody he took a close look at him through a spying glass from the ship, and of the other two giants that were with him which he thought were his sons for they looked young and had no beard and had variety of red circles and spots and stripes on their bodies and limbs which they seemed to admire .
The Wild Hairy Man is described as "worse than any bear" the narrator has seen but Nat believes that due to the sweet smile on his face he looks "more sort of Maurice Sendak than Grisly Bear".

THE YOWIE
"... A few days ago I saw one of these strange animals in an unfrequented locality on the coast between Bate-man's Bay and Ulladulla. My attention was at-tracted to it by the cries of a number of small birds which were pursuing and darting at it. When I first beheld the animal it was standing on its hind legs, partly upright, looking up at the birds above it in the bushes, blinking its eyes and distorting its visage and making a low chattering kind of noise. Being above the animal on a slight elevation and distant from it less than a chain, I had ample opportunity of noting its size and general appearance. I should think that if it were standing perfectly upright it would be nearly 5ft high. It was tailless and covered with very long black hair, which was of a dirty red or snuff-colour about the throat and breast. Its eyes, which were small and restless, were partly hidden by matted hair that covered its head. The length of the fore legs or arms seemed to be strikingly out of proportion with the rest of its body, but in all other respects its build seemed to be fairly proportional. It would probably weigh about 8st. On the whole it was a most uncouth and repulsive looking creature, evidently possessed of prodigious strength, and onewhich I should not care to come to close quarters with. Having sufficiently satisfied my curiosity, I throw a stone at the animal, whereupon it imme- diately rushed off, followed by the birds, and dis-appeared in a ravine which was close at hand..."
H. J. M'COOEY. 1882

THE YOWIE
As reported in The Kiama Independent, and Shoalhaven Advertiser On Fri 31 May 1889
By a Mr. J. Higgins of Como whom writes...
"Attached to its back immediately above the tail, there swang a baggy appendage, from which something living protruded, and which we took to be either its young or some animal captured and stored for food".

The Sun newspaper on 17 Nov 1912
Mr. Horace Saxon of Sackvllle, 'Hawksbury River, described the creature as...
"...neither ape, nor man, but may be' best described as marsupial man. The so-called hanging stomach seen by Mr Harper wasin reality the pouch in which it carries Its young, like other marsupials. The black baby when he pokeshead out of the pouch is strikingly like an aboriginal child and much more human than its grown parent".
FACT: Some marsupials lack the true, permanent pouches as seen in other species. Instead, they form temporary skin folds called "pseudo-pouches, in the mammary region when reproducing.

THE YOWIE
The Kiama Independent, and Shoalhaven Advertiser On Fri 31 May 1889
By a Mr. J. Higgins of Como whom writes...
As near as I can describe it,the creature appeared to be fully nine feet in height; heal large, and resembling that of a baboon, but with a facemore human-like; arms long, black, muscular, and devoid of hair; body large and round, almost balloon-shaped, legs of extraordinary length, Before disappearing over the summit of the hill, it turned aroundand made several hideous grimaces at us, displaying a double tier of long yellow teeth".

THE YOWIE
The Grenfell Record and Lachlan District Advertiser 1876
“Leaving one of their young friends to boil the billy and prepare supper. While, so engaged the young women was suddenly startled by observing a man, as she naturally imagined, at first sight, was one of their own party, coming towards the fire, on walking closer, discovered the appearance to be unsightly an inhuman, bearing in every way the shape of a man with a big red face, hands and legs covered all over with long, shaggy hair, from fright she became almost spell-bound, screamed and screeched but unable to run. The men, on hearing such unearthly cries, left their fishing lines and ran with all speed towards their comrade;
She describes the creature:
"The head was covered with dark grisly hair, the face with shaggy darkish hair, the; back and belly and down the legs covered with hair of a lighter colour. This devil-devil or -whatever it may be called doubled round and hurriedly made back towards the fire and woman again.”
What the accounts you have just read demonstrate, is the high degree of morphological and behavioural similarities, involving two distinctly cryptid species, separated by continents, oceans and it’s own evolutionary development timeframe. However as the earliest witness descriptions plainly show minimal differences between the two creatures.
The Australasian Melbourne Sat 6 Jun 1931
The Yahoo.
The aboriginal idea was of a brutal creature of large size like a man, but covered with long thick hair with its feet turned backward. It inhabited the thickest part of the forest, and was very fierce. The feet turned backwards suggest a stealthy destroyer wearing the murderer's shoe of tbc aboriginal wnicli of course, gave no indication of direction.The wearer of murderer's shoes had no other object than secret killing in tbc darkness, and the cry of the great owl would harmon-ise with that idea.
—James SI
Kendall 1913 (The town that William Tyrell was abducted from)
Dungog Chronicle : Durham and Gloucester Advertiser Fri 27 Jun 1913
Up at Kendall a number of residents have seen a wild gorilla or ape
in the bush. Probably they had been visiting some of the railway camps
sly grog shops..."
Kendall 1997
A witness named Jason described a creature he and his mates saquatrt orange hair covere

The Richmond River Herald and Northern Districts Advertiser -1906
Mr. E. J.
“The animal which, he said, appeared to be 8ft high and 3ft broad, black in colour, and covered with hair of great length, gave several unearthly yells, something like a native bear.
The head of the animal seemed to be shaped like that of a dog. The animal at first stood upright like a human being, and ran on two legs at a great pace.”

The Grenfell Record and Lachlan District Advertiser 1876:
“Leaving one of their young friends to boil the billy and prepare supper. While, so engagedthe young women was suddenly startled by observing a man, as she naturally imagined, at first sight, was one of their own party, coming towards the fire, on walking closer, discovered the appearance to be unsightly an inhuman, bearing in every way the shape of a man with a big red face, hands and legs covered all over with long, shaggy hair, from fright she became almost spell-bound, screamed and screeched but unable to run. The men, on hearing such unearthly cries, left their fishing lines and ran with all speed towards their comrade
"The head was covered with dark grisly hair, the face with shaggy darkish hair, the; back and belly and down the legs covered with hair of a lighter colour. This devil-devil or -whatever it may be called doubled round and hurriedly made back towards the fire and woman again.”
Darling Downs Gazette 1912
"On Wednesday last word came through from Mr. Sydney Jephcott, owner of Creewah station, 20 miles from Bombala, that in the thick bush on his property yesterday he discovered the tracks of an apparently immense animal. The tracks were identical with those of a human foot, but measured eighteen inches in length, and eight inches across. Mr. Jephcott ordered a quantity of plaster of paris to be sent out from Bombala for the purpose of taking impressions. Word was also received to-day that a man named Summerell, while shooting in the bush, yesterday, came across an immense object resembling a man. On Sumerell approaching, however, the creature picked up a stick and emitted a growling noise, and disappeared."

The natives of Australia ... believe in ... [the] Yahoo ... This being they describe as resembling a man ... of nearly the same height, ... with long white hair hanging down from the head over the features ... the arms as extraordinarily long, furnished at the extremities with great talons, and the feet turned backwards, so that, on flying from man, the imprint of the foot appears as if the being had travelled in the opposite direction. Altogether, they describe it as a hideous monster of an unearthy character and ape-like appearance

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:06 pm

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:36 pm
Hi matey. Got a ton of work to do do before I've put it all together. The video cards have some crazy stuff on them. Based on what Im seeing I think it has a carcass draped over its right shoulder. I don't want to plug this too much until I,ve had a chance to put it in perspective and get my head around it all.

Cheers matey.
Sure is an interesting image Paul. Keen to see what you come up with.

Some varying old time descriptions there. Talon like claws are mentioned a few times!
Yowie Bait

Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey Paul , do you think you could post the original image unedited .
The original of the photo below , thank you !

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:33 am

It's where human construction collides with untouched wilderness that the truth will eventually become clear.

Whatever the truth actually turns out to be, I think that's going to be the location that reveals it. It stands to reason that, if people aren't aware of these things and they start to see them more and more often, their presence will have to somehow be officially acknowledged.

I doubt it will happen quickly, though.

Black
Silver Status

Unread post by Black » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:42 am

Is that money shot of a brown tree trunk with dark bark?

yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Position: Field Researcher

Unread post by yowiedan » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Pictures mean nothing without other evidence to back it up. This is from Gloucester just a week ago.

picture #1 is what looks like it could be a Yowie from a distance of about 25 metres.

picture #2 is when I walked to that area to find out it was an old tree stump.

Both pictures are stills from video evidence.

You can take all the blurry pictures in the world but to call it Clear Yowie evidence means your only Kidding yourself!

Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:47 pm

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:36 am
Wade Thompson an indigenous Yuggera/Ugarapul descendant sent me a couple of interesting photos he took from the Debing creek area. Here are his originals followed by some enhancements I threw together for him....Cheers Wade.

Image number three has some weird details around "the face' that are probably pixel level compression artifacts. Paradolia I reckon but it looked creepy and interesting so I posted it as it came out.
Are you referring to the small tree branch poking out above the path?
If so, it's very obviously just a small bushy tree branch in the foreground to my eyes.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Black
Silver Status

Unread post by Black » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:49 pm

Paul, have you settled on an explanation as to why your wife and yourself were terrorised in your initial encounter?

Searcher
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 am

Hey Paul, while I'm yet to be convinced by any of your photos, I do admire the way you have researched early Australian newspapers. There must be a real treasure trove of 19th and early 20th Century hairy man reports that have been buried in the mists of time. The regional press in particular would be good as local news was always a priority. The first Australian provincial newspaper was printed in 1825.

Keep up the good work and let's hope you can eventually grab some sharp video (not a still) of this bushland conundrum.

yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Position: Field Researcher

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Searcher wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:27 am
Hey Paul, while I'm yet to be convinced by any of your photos, I do admire the way you have researched early Australian newspapers. There must be a real treasure trove of 19th and early 20th Century hairy man reports that have been buried in the mists of time. The regional press in particular would be good as local news was always a priority. The first Australian provincial newspaper was printed in 1825.

Keep up the good work and let's hope you can eventually grab some sharp video (not a still) of this bushland conundrum.
It's easy to find these old newspapers on the trove webpage.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:35 am

Just wanted to add the following comments by Gary Opit on these images...

Hello Dr Opit
Great news
As I mentioned in my last email, part of my research plan was to set up a five trail camera ,non invasive perimeter around an area near the Kholo river in Chuwar. This area was one of six sites that I have been monotoring virtually daily for over a year. All the locations have produced good evidence of Yowie activity, particularly solo night investigations which have thus far produced world class bright, forward facing well spaced retina eye shine of a very tall creatures, next day follow up trips have produced hair samples, footprints and some very telling footage. Yesterday morning camera three of five sent me an image so spectacular upon seeing the image I was stopped in my tracks an made brator a moment.
I have attached two copies of different resolutions of this remarkable and historical image. This is the first ever high resolution close up image of a clearly massively built bipedal primate like creature, the Yowie.
T he creature seems to have a kill of some kind over its right shoulder. Also confirming my earlier evidence suggesting certain facial fur markings on now six observed cryptid primates, all bearing the same color variations around the creatures brow and jaw area. I m more than excited to pass a copy of this image for your observations Dr Opit
To my mind the remarkable image provides a solid piece of evidence confirming all the hard work you have committed in the search for presentable proof of these creatures real world existence. I will go to the site hopefully today to retrieve the associated HD video cards. These should be very interesting going by the still frame sent to my phone by camera three.
Happy days Gary.
Additional supporting video.

Hi Paul
They are excellent photos, looks very much like a Yowie & you have written a good research outline. I am not actually a doctor. Remember, there should be Yowie DNA all over the ground & in any small pools of water where you have observed them. It would be a good idea to purchase a number of those sterile plastic containers that doctors hand out when they want a urine sample. Then if you find evidence on the ground such as footprints, collect the soil from the print & any puddles that it may have stepped in & record on them the date & location & other suitable data. Then keep them filed & eventually it should be possible to identify the DNA. The police investigators are solving old crimes by re-examining evidence from crime scenes & undertaking DNA identification. If it can be done with identifying individual people it will be easy to identify an unknown human-like animal with the DNA having characteristics that are related to the great apes & humans. If DNA is found in a location such as Brisbane bushland & not near any zoo with apes & it has some resemblance to great apes it would help prove that an ape-like animal is inhabiting the locality.
Regards,
Gary.