A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Wolf » Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 8:34 am
Government is put in place to execute the will of the people, never the reverse.
The key words being 'put in place'... it does not take long for whatever system is 'put in place' to get corrupted.
Power attracts the corrupt like (steamer) attracts flies.

The government in place now is NOT and has NO relation to The Commonwealth. Today what we perceive as 'our' government is little more than a corporation of administrators administering the bankruptcy forced upon The Commonwealth decades ago.

The People are no longer the shareholders of The Commonwealth with the politicians the servants... that has literally been reversed.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/paul.mcleod.359

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:03 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am
paulmcleod67 wrote:
Government is put in place to execute the will of the people, never the reverse.
The key words being 'put in place'... it does not take long for whatever system is 'put in place' to get corrupted.

The government in place now is NOT and has NO relation to The Commonwealth. Today what we perceive as 'our' government is little more than a corporation of administrators administering the bankruptcy forced upon The Commonwealth decades ago.

The People are no longer the shareholders of The Commonwealth with the politicians the servants... that has literally been reversed.
All very true and all very much our own fault. Population political apathy, driven by the distractions of a screen addicted people. Like I said "beads and blankets". Socio political apathy also reared its ugly head in post ww1 Germany, with the countries economy decimated by war reparations. A situation that created an environment that permitted Hitlers rise to power.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am

As part of my research interests include geophysical theory, I just want to drop in a 12th man scenario concerning the eruptions in Hawaii. The graphic I put together below hints at a pretty remote, but not impossible scenario.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 9:22 am
paulmcleod67 wrote:

In fact I can support your theory with a little known document I obtained from the National archive whilst researching my book. These documents pinpoint to the day when "we the people" lost control of our political system to "outside vested interests" ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

You know what they say about discussing politics and whacked out conspiratard theories..... (cheers)

I'm happy to read about your research here, Paul, but perhaps staying on topic is important, and yourself and Wolf and solve all of Australia's political problems in the off topic area or in private PMS. :D

Get ready for a whole lot more volcanoes worldwide, to rumble back to life. If I were you, Paul, I'd be keen to find out what's happening geologically with your nearest volcano - Toowoomba.

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 pm

I think it's also worth noting that as urban expansion begins to encroach on the edge of wilderness areas sightings will become more common. People will, at the very least, tacitly acknowledge the presence of these things even if there's no 'official' opinion on them. This already happens in some rural communities where the idea that 'something' is active in the area isn't laughed at, even if it's only spoken about privately and never mentioned to outsiders.

I think many people are well aware of these creatures' existence. It's openly discussing it that's the issue. People don't want to be the first to speak up or to draw attention to themselves, which is understandable. The AYR audio reports are filled with people who want to remain safely anonymous. Who can blame them?

I suppose that's the issue I'm getting at with your research, Paul. It's one thing to find some solid info and make it public, but no one can control what happens after they've taken that step.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:07 am

Simon M wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 2:30 pm
I think it's also worth noting that as urban expansion begins to encroach on the edge of wilderness areas sightings will become more common. People will, at the very least, tacitly acknowledge the presence of these things even if there's no 'official' opinion on them. This already happens in some rural communities where the idea that 'something' is active in the area isn't laughed at, even if it's only spoken about privately and never mentioned to outsiders.

I think many people are well aware of these creatures' existence. It's openly discussing it that's the issue. People don't want to be the first to speak up or to draw attention to themselves, which is understandable. The AYR audio reports are filled with people who want to remain safely anonymous. Who can blame them?

I suppose that's the issue I'm getting at with your research, Paul. It's one thing to find some solid info and make it public, but no one can control what happens after they've taken that step.
Cheers Simon.
Urban encroachment into my study region (Ipswich region Qld) is going to increase as I predicted, with developers proposals being green lighted in the worst possible places.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:36 am

Wade Thompson an indigenous Yuggera/Ugarapul descendant sent me a couple of interesting photos he took from the Debing creek area. Here are his originals followed by some enhancements I threw together for him....Cheers Wade.

Image number three has some weird details around "the face' that are probably pixel level compression artifacts. Paradolia I reckon but it looked creepy and interesting so I posted it as it came out.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:02 am

Here are a few still frames from part 3 of "The Thicket" An Australian Monster Hunt, which has some pretty mind blowing stuff in it, including that stump that walked away as well as results from the six camera perimeter I set up around the Chuwar Thicket.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:05 am

Forgot to post the RAW still frame..

missm4mi

Unread post by missm4mi » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:15 am

a lot of time, effort and hard work here putting all this information together. well done.

Pertys80

Unread post by Pertys80 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:14 am

+1, have to take my hat off to you too, great work...😉

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:14 pm

Are there any image experts in the house? My skills are limited to pretty basic stuff and I had an epiphany concerning the infamous Batlow box brownie yowie image taken by Rich Jones in 1932. The image below is a first draught rough outline that might finally provide some insight not only on whats actually going on inthe picture but also provide some insight on their behavioral instincts.

I've been spouting my theory of human child abductions by female yowies that have have had a still birthed or had an infant mortality
and abducted human kids because of hormonal imbalance acting out their maternal instincts. I strongly feel this was the case and cause of poor little William Tyrell's vanishing. Yowie Hunters has a video interview with a young blond lad from the region who openly discusses regular close proximity to him of a yowie he assumes was a male (I'm not so sure). Then there is the plethora of reports dangerously close to the house he was taken from and also supported by Google Street view images of a large yowie on the property in the exact spot that William was last heard to be. If I'm correct about the Batlow image it would provide great insight on the subject.

What I need is a much higher quality source image or someone far more skilled than I to bring out the detail. Heck Ill even pay for the work if need be.