A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 am

I do like a coffee....lol

User avatar
Scarts
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 am
Position: Researcher

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Scarts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:02 pm

What about a beer? Going bush can be pretty boring....

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 pm

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Yowie bait wrote:I doubt very much that is a yowie or a roo. Just my opinion of course. At best its an unknown moving mystery object.

Indeed, a bit like an informed social media comment or a genuinely open minded skeptic who is not a troll in a frilly dress and quoting big words they don't really understand fully but read somewhere "cool".

Meh. It's my experience. I was there on the ground and experiencing it with actual sight, sound,smell and feel, not getting the goods from a monitor and 64 bit speaker.

And Id rather not know anything about this subject...human ignorance is bliss I'm told.

Isn't a yowie a chocolate?
Hey leave my comfortable frilley dress out of this. (off topic) . I say it is something moving in the wind as i have been fooled by that before more than a few times but if you say you saw it properly and your positive of what it is then i will have to take your word for it.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by ChrisV » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:25 am

Scarts wrote:Life is a sequence of experiences all the time. A lot of factors can affect our experiences. Sleep and tiredness can prompt dream experiences that seem almost indistinguishable to experiences in full awake mode. It is called lucid dreaming. While driving, it us called micro sleep, and is incredibly dangerous. Other factors can affect our perception also.

Alcohol alters our perception, as does certain medications, and drugs. What also can massively alter our perception is what material we have exposed ourselves to, leading up to an experience. For example, if you spend every waking moment reading about yowie encounters, listening to audio and or video interviews with witnesses, engaging in Yowie related discussions on forums and putting together trips to hotspots with camera equipment, chances are you will have an encounter. Especially if you add sleepiness, alcohol, medication, or drugs to your body. Why do I say this? Because all those activities primes your mind with expectations and the last additions to your body messes with your perception.

The camera never lies.

I'm not doubting anyone who says they have had an experience. What I am calling into question is what may have influenced an experience.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, ever comes clean about any of the above factors I mentioned, when they talk about their experiences.
This is ever so true.
My last little 'road trip' up to the blue mountains in 2017 was led in by a significant increase in exposure to Yowie material, both on YouTube, books and of course here. By the time I reached the desired spot I was fully pumped on high adrenaline and everything that moved or had a shape like something upright was scanned like a computer!! I thought I saw things, heard things and felt sensations but alas it was nothing.
I don't doubt their existence - I feel very confident in that fact but the problem is that the bush throws lots of decoys at the observer. Lots of shapes and shadows and noise.

I have also had my own experience which I don't doubt one moment but it was a sound and location experience - not a visual one.

Paul your work is very comprehensive. Your always going to get hits and misses. Keep up the good work. I like looking at the pics and making my own mind up what is going on. I was not there so I only have your lead in to the pic to see whats happening.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 am

Cheers Chris.

Here is a great night of genuine eyeshine and night stalking.

The stills never do the footage justice.

https://youtu.be/X8ssS-ZRzlk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Regarding Procoptodon - that's possible in my (admittedly limited) view.

I've said before on this forum that there's no evidence for the fact that the animals we call Yowies are necessarily hominids, and there isn't. As we all know there's not a whole of evidence of anything that gives us any fine detail on what these things might be. I've never done field research, and I've never seen anything in the bush that I couldn't identify or heard sounds I couldn't explain...but you don't have to be a scientist or a park ranger or a field researcher to spend time in a National Park and reach the inescapable conclusion that we can't possibly be aware of everything that lives there.

I know that we can't satisfy the scientific community - or the general public - with if, but and maybe. I admire everyone who spends time and money going and looking for these things, and patiently recording all this data. It's all valuable information and you might just record something you didn't expect to: the re-discovery of the Night Parrot springs to mind as well as the White Lemuroid Possum, both of which were found relatively recently.

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/ ... expedition

One significant unknown factor is how intelligent these things are. Based on anecdotal reports, they seem to have a level of intelligence comparable to our own. That makes things immeasurably more difficult.

The whole concept of the 'jointed foot on a biped' we've all read about seems to add weight to the idea that they may not be primates...but again, we can't draw that conclusion based on what little evidence we currently have. They may be a type of primate we don't know about. We don't know what we don't know. There's also the fact that various types of footprints are found - three-toed, five-toed and otherwise. There may be different sub-species (speculation), there may be any number of things living in the bush we just have no idea about. What we call Yowies might be a blanket term for a whole range of animals we don't know about. We're collectively (literally) wandering around, out of our depth, pointing recording equipment at random spots in the bush at this point, hoping to get lucky. We can apply all of our ingenuity and our guile, but if they're as smart as us and we're in their element and out of our own we're already well behind the eight ball when it comes to catching these things unawares.

The central premise that's always convinced me that there's some kind of creature(s) out there we cannot identify is this; The Australian bush is vast. There are places which are inaccessible even to skilled emergency workers and military personnel with the very best training and equipment. Or, at the very least, accessible only at great personal risk to whoever it is making the attempt. There are plenty of places no human being in their right mind would venture due to the risks involved in doing so - but these things aren't human. What's a threatening and hostile wilderness to us may well be a haven for them, and probably is.

All I'm saying is that I support anyone who wants to collect info and think they're legends for doing it. If I had no family responsibilities I might well be out there in the bush in the middle of the night doing the same thing; I'm interested in very little of what society in general has to offer and like my own company, so I can see myself doing it. I admire everyone who does that.

I'm also not going to attack anyone's personal perceptions - if I wasn't there, I can't comment. However, I've yet to see anything that couldn't be questioned. There's no piece of evidence that's beyond reproach, or we wouldn't still be trying to convince anyone. We've all seen the Patterson/Gimlin film and I personally think it's fair dinkum as I've said...but you could show it to someone else and they'd say it was just a guy in a suit. I can't prove it's not, either. The idea that those two blokes accidentally filmed the real thing on the spur of the moment while doing something else (scouting for movie locations for a Western, in their case) is a belief I hold, an opinion.

I've seen one or two other videos over the years that have given me pause for thought as well, but even those could still be hoaxes for all I know. Now, more so than in the late 1960's, access to the kind of equipment and knowledge that would allow a fake to pass for real means that we have to apply really tough standards to anything we see online.

I don't think people are deliberately being arseholes just for being critical. As has been said by others, we weren't there so we don't know, but the end result is the acid test. Unless something undeniably unique, dramatic and clear as day is actually on video the whole thing about how 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof' applies to this whole area of study.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Well said Simon... but Patterson and Gimlin were actually there to try and find Bigfoot.

There is an excellent Sasquatch Chronicles interview from a while back wherein Bob Gimlin goes into detail...
Roger approached Bob to get help kitting out horses to go find Bigfoot. From memory the incident at Bluff Creek was not the first time they had gone out 'into the field' as it were.

Patterson had heard about footprints found by the crew building roads in the area and convinced Bob to go there with him.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Ah, thank you!

I'd no idea. From what I'd read they were movie stuntmen who also worked as location scouts for various producers and studios. Their Hollywood connection was what was often used against them in terms of them having access to special effects, etc.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Simon M wrote:Regarding Procoptodon - that's possible in my (admittedly limited) view.

I've said before on this forum that there's no evidence for the fact that the animals we call Yowies are necessarily hominids, and there isn't. As we all know there's not a whole of evidence of anything that gives us any fine detail on what these things might be. I've never done field research, and I've never seen anything in the bush that I couldn't identify or heard sounds I couldn't explain...but you don't have to be a scientist or a park ranger or a field researcher to spend time in a National Park and reach the inescapable conclusion that we can't possibly be aware of everything that lives there.

I know that we can't satisfy the scientific community - or the general public - with if, but and maybe. I admire everyone who spends time and money going and looking for these things, and patiently recording all this data. It's all valuable information and you might just record something you didn't expect to: the re-discovery of the Night Parrot springs to mind as well as the White Lemuroid Possum, both of which were found relatively recently.

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/ ... expedition

One significant unknown factor is how intelligent these things are. Based on anecdotal reports, they seem to have a level of intelligence comparable to our own. That makes things immeasurably more difficult.

The whole concept of the 'jointed foot on a biped' we've all read about seems to add weight to the idea that they may not be primates...but again, we can't draw that conclusion based on what little evidence we currently have. They may be a type of primate we don't know about. We don't know what we don't know. There's also the fact that various types of footprints are found - three-toed, five-toed and otherwise. There may be different sub-species (speculation), there may be any number of things living in the bush we just have no idea about. What we call Yowies might be a blanket term for a whole range of animals we don't know about. We're collectively (literally) wandering around, out of our depth, pointing recording equipment at random spots in the bush at this point, hoping to get lucky. We can apply all of our ingenuity and our guile, but if they're as smart as us and we're in their element and out of our own we're already well behind the eight ball when it comes to catching these things unawares.

The central premise that's always convinced me that there's some kind of creature(s) out there we cannot identify is this; The Australian bush is vast. There are places which are inaccessible even to skilled emergency workers and military personnel with the very best training and equipment. Or, at the very least, accessible only at great personal risk to whoever it is making the attempt. There are plenty of places no human being in their right mind would venture due to the risks involved in doing so - but these things aren't human. What's a threatening and hostile wilderness to us may well be a haven for them, and probably is.

All I'm saying is that I support anyone who wants to collect info and think they're legends for doing it. If I had no family responsibilities I might well be out there in the bush in the middle of the night doing the same thing; I'm interested in very little of what society in general has to offer and like my own company, so I can see myself doing it. I admire everyone who does that.

I'm also not going to attack anyone's personal perceptions - if I wasn't there, I can't comment. However, I've yet to see anything that couldn't be questioned. There's no piece of evidence that's beyond reproach, or we wouldn't still be trying to convince anyone. We've all seen the Patterson/Gimlin film and I personally think it's fair dinkum as I've said...but you could show it to someone else and they'd say it was just a guy in a suit. I can't prove it's not, either. The idea that those two blokes accidentally filmed the real thing on the spur of the moment while doing something else (scouting for movie locations for a Western, in their case) is a belief I hold, an opinion.

I've seen one or two other videos over the years that have given me pause for thought as well, but even those could still be hoaxes for all I know. Now, more so than in the late 1960's, access to the kind of equipment and knowledge that would allow a fake to pass for real means that we have to apply really tough standards to anything we see online.

I don't think people are deliberately being arseholes just for being critical. As has been said by others, we weren't there so we don't know, but the end result is the acid test. Unless something undeniably unique, dramatic and clear as day is actually on video the whole thing about how 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof' applies to this whole area of study.
Simon, thank you for that well thought out and considered comment (do you mind if I save it to file?).

I'm, still more than considering an upright bipedal marsupial with a small population as being what our "yowie" really is. The following image is an artists reconstruction of what either he or another witness seen several years ago...(I'm paraphrasing badly as I dont have the story behind it on this lalptop...so forgive the vaugery...Ill find the account and post it.

Anyhow...this looks very marsupial like to my eye.
The second image was an effort of mine to try and workout the bite mechanics considering those big canine incisors. Has little in common in terms od it's overall build to a Sasquatch.
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:35 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
paulmcleod67 wrote:
Yowie bait wrote:I doubt very much that is a yowie or a roo. Just my opinion of course. At best its an unknown moving mystery object.

Indeed, a bit like an informed social media comment or a genuinely open minded skeptic who is not a troll in a frilly dress and quoting big words they don't really understand fully but read somewhere "cool".

Meh. It's my experience. I was there on the ground and experiencing it with actual sight, sound,smell and feel, not getting the goods from a monitor and 64 bit speaker.

And Id rather not know anything about this subject...human ignorance is bliss I'm told.

Isn't a yowie a chocolate?
Hey leave my comfortable frilley dress out of this. (off topic) . I say it is something moving in the wind as i have been fooled by that before more than a few times but if you say you saw it properly and your positive of what it is then i will have to take your word for it.

s#@t mate I really wasn't referring to you with that comment sorry for not being a bit clearer.

No hard feelings eh?

(yin yang)

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1904
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:39 pm

All good Paul. Just kidding about the frilly dress. Lol! (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Wolf wrote:Well said Simon... but Patterson and Gimlin were actually there to try and find Bigfoot.

There is an excellent Sasquatch Chronicles interview from a while back wherein Bob Gimlin goes into detail...
Roger approached Bob to get help kitting out horses to go find Bigfoot. From memory the incident at Bluff Creek was not the first time they had gone out 'into the field' as it were.

Patterson had heard about footprints found by the crew building roads in the area and convinced Bob to go there with him.
My favorite has always been the Paul Freeman Footage, just because of the massive slightly dumpy and inhuman looking build and gate. That things form and motion is the closest to what I saw in West Wyalong...bulky.

Here's the latest pro effort at cleaning up the low quality VHS freeman footage by sasquatch central 11....not bad.

https://youtu.be/LHRIpSivKH0

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 pm

I decided to have a crack at one of Todd Standings images and then compared it to a version of the Pattison Grimlin Sasquatch face and then to a c**p close up of the face peaking through the tree that I filmed in Tivoli.

Ambiguous, but I found it all worth posting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

I have to say that if Standings head shot is not real then it is my gut feeling that he has modeled his mask effects
using my 2015 overlay of David Paulides police artist sketch of patty and a sculptured reconstruction of Zinjanthropus Boisi or "Nutcracker Man" which was not a CGI enhancement but rather a direct overlay of a paleontologist reconstruction bust and the sketch. I found a remarkably simple alignment with no stretching of the images.

I made the overlay in 2015 and have misplaced the "Nutcracker Man" image. Ill post it ASAP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:15 pm

These images show aspects of the underlay sculpture and my final version
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 pm

paulmcleod67 wrote:These images show aspects of the underlay sculpture and my final version
Opps doubled up on the same file....here is the final version.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Standing's Squatch versus my Patty enhancement...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Yowie bait wrote:All good Paul. Just kidding about the frilly dress. Lol! (thumb up)

I have a wicked pessimistic streak as some of my rants will show....aimed only at the world I live in and netver anyone specific....I need to check the posts before I submit. Comes with my general impatience with posting anything on the net.

Your a good bloke mate.

(oops)

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Simon M » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Paul save it to file if you like, mate. (thumb)

Yeah, I'm not sure they're apes either. I'm sure they're mammals of one variety or another and I'm sure they're out there but that's it.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:50 am

I tend (when I have the time) to go over footage I've shot many times at many playback speeds and then begin frame by frame inspection....takes ages for a fifteen minute piece of footage.And I have to say it's incredible how much your eyes miss that the camera lens catches, unfortunately the weird stuff is usually also the stuff captured at midpoint doing a sweeping pan from point A to point B

Here is an unusual frame set of the same area filmed minutes apart and when I was watching my step through the bush and not in the direction of the "anomaly"

I don't know what is in the frame but I know it wasn't there when the camera panned back.
Nothing hugely incriminating.....just something I cant explain in the absence of wind.

It was a weird night....one of the best hunts I've had at night actually.

Wait until I put up stills of what I think is a grass woven ambush hide set up on an animal trail.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:15 am

Being an ex grunt, I had spent quite a bit of time over the course of my service at places like Canugra land warfare training centre as well Tully jungle warfare training centre. Its in facilities like these that young infantry soldiers learn patrol and ambush skills in simulated environments, learning how to spot ambush points and how to set ambush points. These skills are honed on exercise and utilized when on active duty.

With that in mind I found a couple of potential ambush points when I was filming in Chuwar.
Nothing definite mind you but interesting enough to post here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:22 am

Some grunt...spelled Canungra wrong

(oops)

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Simon M » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:20 am

It's easy to accept that they hunt, use traps and otherwise utilise their intelligence to get food and avoid danger. They also clearly have an incredible sense of direction and an alertness regarding their immediate surroundings that allows them to be stealthy despite their size.

That Paul Freeman video is great. I'd never seen that cleaned up version before, and even though it's fleeting, it's such an interesting video when the unidentified figure walks past. I also love his whole commentary style (Bruce McAvaney meets Rex Hunt), and his casual banter as he examines the footprints.

I also loved the fact that he chases the thing! Far from being spooked he's saying all that stuff about 'getting up here so I can get a better look'. It's priceless.

It could still be a very carefully staged put-on (whether Freeman was in on it or not), and we don't see anything conclusive in it. There's no detail on the figure. I've seen one other video I like, and here's a link to Thinker Thunker's analysis of it. This, again, could still be a total fake, but it's compelling nonetheless. As ever, there isn't anything decisive in it but it's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnJwBAskrf8

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:05 am

After investigating stones allegedly being thrown at the roof of a home in Bundamba, Queensland as well as the same property owner having her cat and terrier dog killed, mutilated and then thrown onto her roof on the same night. I filmed a daytime property investigation and returned after midnight the following day with a HD night vision camera to see if I could catch the culprit .
This video reviews the evidence of those efforts and actually captures the Bundamba Yowie on film.
Date and time of sighting footage: 1220 am on 18.01. 2018 at a house on Ann street Bundamba.

Day one reconnaissance footage
https://youtu.be/-pQELTvsL3Q

Day two Night investigation of grounds
https://youtu.be/2hDblfR8HeQ

Day three evidence review and Yowie footage release
https://youtu.be/uXfVOJke47M
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 am

Bundamba Yowie night sighting, second generation enhancements.
Bundamba Yowie image study.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am

Here is a link to the final part of the Bundamba investigation.

I feel that this site has emense archeological significance to South East Queensland and will be making a submission to council to have the site investigated for preservation.

ME 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:55 am

One last image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:00 am

The Bundamba Yowie blink.


User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by Dion » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:43 am

paulmcleod67 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:50 am
Here is a link to the final part of the Bundamba investigation.

I feel that this site has emense archeological significance to South East Queensland and will be making a submission to council to have the site investigated for preservation.
Hey Paul yeah looks like a real interesting place especially if there are shafts and tunnels still in the area, further investigation would be warranted for sure.

In regards to your video "The blinking Yowie" I dont see anything sorry.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 632
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: A visual digest of my research 2012- 2017

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:22 am

The I.R got in the way this time, I think a straight camera shot under spotlight would have given a color variation making it easier to pick out. If you look closely the the creatures body blocks out the vegetation behind it. In the full video you can hear trees cracking as (I assume) it moves around.

Post Reply