Todd Standing's "Discovering Bigfoot"

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Todd Standing's "Discovering Bigfoot"

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:37 pm

paulmcleod67 wrote:I generally avoided Standing's stuff thinking him to be in the mold of Dyer et al

Then I got interested in Les Shroud's work , whom I do respect, and after watching his "Survivorman: bigfoot" episodes many times over?

I still don't watch Standings stuff, why? Simply because it's about the money for him and not the epiphany the knowledge should generate for humanity.

What that epiphany would mean to the average individual is subjective, but I myself would like to see more care taken of each other
whilst in an environment, which truth be said , is theirs and no longer ours.

I'm sure many would disagree with that statement but having turned 50 this year I finally understand what is truly wrong with our society.
We are not only becoming isolated from nature, as time goes by we are becoming isolated from each other.

That would be an individuals doom in tribal days gone by, because a human being is a physically weak thing compared to the rest of
the biosphere and sure to become either prey or fertilizer, if left out from his concrete cave too long.

We are evolving away from the cradle of the natural environment and becoming aliens on our own planet.

Standing is a man in love with the deep green, high places, nothing wrong with that, however love of the outdoors alone will never pay the bills
or meet the needs of a person living in the throw away technological, fast food, short attention span western world.

And in America the only dream left for the common people is to be a star....whatever that means...usually achieved to their
detriment and ultimate demise, Micheal Jackson, Prince and an ocean of other lonely egotistical narcissistic, socially isolated loners.

I have my epiphany as do many others here. The question is what do you do with the knowledge now?

Cheers
Many Excellent points, Paul and well said.
... this bit... "We are evolving away from the cradle of the natural environment and becoming aliens on our own planet."

... An oft-repeated thought in my life witnessing humans is the impression humans are the aliens here, the descendants of the Nephilim are humans, NOT the Hairy Men as many 'researchers' propose.
...If aliens messed with any genetics of existing animals, surely WE are the progeny, NOT 'mythical' hominids surviving and thriving with no technology, and hence NO impact on the natural world.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

ChrisV
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by ChrisV » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:50 am

Wolf wrote:
paulmcleod67 wrote:I generally avoided Standing's stuff thinking him to be in the mold of Dyer et al

Then I got interested in Les Shroud's work , whom I do respect, and after watching his "Survivorman: bigfoot" episodes many times over?

I still don't watch Standings stuff, why? Simply because it's about the money for him and not the epiphany the knowledge should generate for humanity.

What that epiphany would mean to the average individual is subjective, but I myself would like to see more care taken of each other
whilst in an environment, which truth be said , is theirs and no longer ours.

I'm sure many would disagree with that statement but having turned 50 this year I finally understand what is truly wrong with our society.
We are not only becoming isolated from nature, as time goes by we are becoming isolated from each other.

That would be an individuals doom in tribal days gone by, because a human being is a physically weak thing compared to the rest of
the biosphere and sure to become either prey or fertilizer, if left out from his concrete cave too long.

We are evolving away from the cradle of the natural environment and becoming aliens on our own planet.

Standing is a man in love with the deep green, high places, nothing wrong with that, however love of the outdoors alone will never pay the bills
or meet the needs of a person living in the throw away technological, fast food, short attention span western world.

And in America the only dream left for the common people is to be a star....whatever that means...usually achieved to their
detriment and ultimate demise, Micheal Jackson, Prince and an ocean of other lonely egotistical narcissistic, socially isolated loners.

I have my epiphany as do many others here. The question is what do you do with the knowledge now?

Cheers
Many Excellent points, Paul and well said.
... this bit... "We are evolving away from the cradle of the natural environment and becoming aliens on our own planet."

... An oft-repeated thought in my life witnessing humans is the impression humans are the aliens here, the descendants of the Nephilim are humans, NOT the Hairy Men as many 'researchers' propose.
...If aliens messed with any genetics of existing animals, surely WE are the progeny, NOT 'mythical' hominids surviving and thriving with no technology, and hence NO impact on the natural world.

Agreed as well. Very well put both of you.

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:14 am

played around with screen captures from a ten gig version of Standings discovering bigfoot, The tree bigfoot. Not sure...prop or not? looks like the back of the cliff squatch...which means little...prop or not again lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hominidhunter
Bronze Status

Unread post by Hominidhunter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:21 pm

All this is very typical of anyone coming out with film, I like it , it was an enjoyable tv show, and he is completely emersed in what he does, yes he is very over suggestive and I myself would have told him to shut up once or twice but he is so over infused in his passion that he’s like an over active kid on red bull. But you know what, at least he’s having a go, good Luke to him and his court case , if it ever gets that far!