Eyeshine

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
MrHead181
Silver Status

Eyeshine

Unread post by MrHead181 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:52 am

Hi guys, was looking over some pics from a while ago and came across these two taken at a small and very old railway disused station on top of the mountain about 30mins from where i live. At the time i didn't notice anything at all. It could be nothing at all but thought i would post so the group could have a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yowies are real, people are fake.
Tony

Slats
Bronze Status
Position: Field Researcher

Re: Eyeshine

Unread post by Slats » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:47 am

Wow that's pretty spooky, have you been inside the building?

MrHead181
Silver Status

Unread post by MrHead181 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 pm

No i didn't that night,have on other occasions. My wife had a bad feeling about the location and was safely locked in the car. They are two different pics .
Tony.
Tony

Slats
Bronze Status
Position: Field Researcher

Unread post by Slats » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Hey Tony
Are the photos the same night or different nights? Also how tall is the head of the door?

It's a fascinating photo I'm thinking if it's not a hairy it's gotta be a ghost.

Cheers Slats

MrHead181
Silver Status

Unread post by MrHead181 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:57 pm

Same night mate from two different angles, i would say the door would be over 6foot,. I cant get back up there anymore as they have blocked the area off. (taz)
Tony

MrHead181
Silver Status

Unread post by MrHead181 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:04 pm

I think if it is something its further back in the building,i really have no idea really. The pic i am adding is me on another day standing in the doorway
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tony

MrHead181
Silver Status

Unread post by MrHead181 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:26 pm

Looks like eyeshine to the right this time???
Tony

Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:05 pm

MrHead181 wrote:Same night mate from two different angles, i would say the door would be over 6foot,. I cant get back up there anymore as they have blocked the area off. (taz)
Interesting... what reason did they give for removing access?
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

MrHead181
Silver Status

Unread post by MrHead181 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:33 am

Illegal dumping mate,and all the fire trails have locked gates.
Tony

paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:08 am

I had a crack at the images...interesting

ChrisV
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by ChrisV » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 am

Interesting thing about that shot is that the first image you can actually see thru the 'figure'. You can see the internal panels of the interior of the station building. To me this opens up a major can of worms.

So if the figure is see thru ( just saying ) - that makes it one of two things. Its either a trick of light OR its something that's actually standing there but not in a true physical form! If its the latter well what can you say!

There are many disused railway lines across NSW and Australia for that matter. Many railway structures and rollingstock have been known to hold spirits of the past. I had some strange experiences when visiting the NSW train museum in Thirlmere here in NSW a few years ago. So it would not surprise me at all that something like that could be documented in this pic.

Could it be a Yowie in 'stealth mode' ? Can't say but it looks very interesting.

My 5c worth.
Great share though!!