That's a big foot.

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Hurleyboy
Bronze Status
Position: Believer

That's a big foot.

Unread post by Hurleyboy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:28 am

Hurleyboy
Bronze Status
Position: Believer

Re: That's a big foot.

Unread post by Hurleyboy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 am

More than likely another hoaxer.

micathia
Bronze Status

Unread post by micathia » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:15 pm

I have seen many videos of this guy, his main job should be dog training of some sort. However, he posted lots of bigfoot related video. If you view them independently, then you might feel some of the videos are real, but he did make some bs videos about bigfoot too.

I think this guy either trying to make everybody laugh or got some undiscovered mental problem.

From his video you learned"
1. His father killed one bigfoot, dissembled the body and froze them till today, so he got some frozen foot, frozen hands to show off in youtube.
2. He claimed he was raped by a female bigfoot and went back to the crime spot several times to seek revenge.
3. He also claimed a female bigfoot use corns to soak period blood in his barn.
4. He claimed he saw a female bigfoot visit his property bring male bigfoot all the time, and everytime it'd be a different guy (male bigfoot).
5. He also claimed he saw a gay bigfoot giving blowjobs to other male bigfoot.

I guess you are already laughing by reading this, if this is not deleted by moderator, have a look his this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmkmfoBWUM

And the comments are even funnier.

ChrisV
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by ChrisV » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:41 am

micathia wrote:I have seen many videos of this guy, his main job should be dog training of some sort. However, he posted lots of bigfoot related video. If you view them independently, then you might feel some of the videos are real, but he did make some bs videos about bigfoot too.

I think this guy either trying to make everybody laugh or got some undiscovered mental problem.

From his video you learned"
1. His father killed one bigfoot, dissembled the body and froze them till today, so he got some frozen foot, frozen hands to show off in youtube.
2. He claimed he was raped by a female bigfoot and went back to the crime spot several times to seek revenge.
3. He also claimed a female bigfoot use corns to soak period blood in his barn.
4. He claimed he saw a female bigfoot visit his property bring male bigfoot all the time, and everytime it'd be a different guy (male bigfoot).
5. He also claimed he saw a gay bigfoot giving blowjobs to other male bigfoot.

I guess you are already laughing by reading this, if this is not deleted by moderator, have a look his this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYmkmfoBWUM

And the comments are even funnier.
Yes this guy is a crack up. When he does that video where he is standing in the garden and he describes the Bigfoot shagging scene I seriously fell off my chair.
His straight faced approach and sense of disgust that he witnessed such an act is gold! Very entertaining.