The beginning of the end

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Re: The beginning of the end

Unread post by Rusty2 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Yowie bait, yeah , having them move around you , and when you know exactly what it is , it becomes very unerving . I don't know what a cranky yowie might do , but I'm guessing you'd have a fare idea .

Thanks Dion , after all this time i still believe that they are relict hominoids BUT , as you know there is something very unusual going on with them . It was never my imagination and I didn't halucinate anything , I know what I've seen and can only guess why it happens .
Their time was over millions of years ago so how did they manage to survive when most everything else is dead ?
That's the question I'd like an answer to .

Searcher
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Unread post by Searcher » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:23 pm

Your thoughts also echo my sentiments, Rusty. It's quite unfortunate that common sense seems to break down when applied to aspects of the Yowie enigma.

Rusty2
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:08 am

Searcher wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:23 pm
It's quite unfortunate that common sense seems to break down when applied to aspects of the Yowie enigma.
Yes , but totally understandable , disappointing but understandable . Hairy buggers (taz)

Dion
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher

Unread post by Dion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:15 am

Hey Russ

Your dedication in the pursuit for the answers out in the field is unrivalled. I have the utmost respect for how you have gone about it.

There are many questions that I still wish I had, the reason I asked those questions previously is that I was hoping after all those years of expeditions and experiments you may have had a slight theory on what they are, relic hominid is fine I have no problem with that but it doesnt explain the unusual circumstances attributed to them which is downright weird, a creature that seems almost stuck in time itself.

I'm not sure we will ever know.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:47 am

Rusty2 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:20 pm
Yowie bait, yeah , having them move around you , and when you know exactly what it is , it becomes very unerving . I don't know what a cranky yowie might do , but I'm guessing you'd have a fare idea .

Thanks Dion , after all this time i still believe that they are relict hominoids BUT , as you know there is something very unusual going on with them . It was never my imagination and I didn't halucinate anything , I know what I've seen and can only guess why it happens .
Their time was over millions of years ago so how did they manage to survive when most everything else is dead ?
That's the question I'd like an answer to .
Yeah who knows what theyre thinking about us. Could be nothing but its not worth the risk really.
Yowie Bait

Rusty2
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Thats right Yowie bait , not worth your life , neither is this hoby .

Dion , I won't be telling all but have sent you a message .