Gary's article updated with pictures

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

Gary's article updated with pictures

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 am

Shazzoir linked Gary's article a while back but I thought I would make it nicer and easier to read by adding images, etc.
It took some time but I finally finished it:

https://www.sasquatchstories.com/yowie- ... ie-bigfoot
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Doorway
Position: Researcher

Re: Gary's article updated with pictures

Unread post by Doorway » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm

Thank you Wolf.
Interesting article and point of view from him.
I note that he is dead against the paranormal viewpoint....preposterous was his word.

AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Thanks Wolf.. An informative and thought provoking read.

Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Unread post by Shazzoir » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Actually, it was micathia who posted this, I think, but it looks better with your layout, Wolf, well done.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 am

Well done on the website Wolf.
Doorway wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm
I note that he is dead against the paranormal viewpoint....preposterous was his word.
Same could be said for those in the Flesh and Blood camp. Every one is entitled to an opinion.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 am

Dion wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 am
Well done on the website Wolf.
Doorway wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:43 pm
Same could be said for those in the Flesh and Blood camp. Every one is entitled to an opinion.
Not on some sites apparently... I posted a discussion on a US forum positing the concept that perhaps those believing the Elohim created BF from man have it back to front. (detective)

A christian moderator started arguing with another christian over wording of biblical text, the mod got quite aggressive (taz) so I pointed out the irony and asked whatever happened to 'judge not lest ye be judged'... as a reply the same mod deleted the entire thread! (sneaky)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Dion
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Dion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 am

Wolf wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 am
Not on some sites apparently... I posted a discussion on a US forum positing the concept that perhaps those believing the Elohim created BF from man have it back to front. (detective)

A christian moderator started arguing with another christian over wording of biblical text, the mod got quite aggressive (taz) so I pointed out the irony and asked whatever happened to 'judge not lest ye be judged'... as a reply the same mod deleted the entire thread! (sneaky)
Ha I'm not surprised it is a touchy subject for some.I dont think anyone can truly say they have the all answers, Including mods or admin, You handled it well. Again everyone is entitled to an opinion, some people can get rather upset because of fixed belief systems being questioned. As long as everyone can have a polite debate I see no problem with questioning others beliefs.

Besides we are talking about fringe topics here.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:19 am

Yeah I just got spanked again for laughingly accusing one of the mods of being a fed... americans just don't get our sense of humour (oops)

I mean I even said "Let me adjust my hat (crinkle)" before I said it. Am I just too subtle?

What do you think?

The subject up for discussion was whether govt agencies have agents monitoring parks and reporting in BF researchers...

"If I was an alphabet agency whose task was to keep track of public awareness of these animals I wold make sure to not only have one or more members actively perusing this forum, but to make sure he or she was a moderator too.

Hang on, let me adjust my hat a little (crinkle) … Lewis just said he thinks this site is monitored and Gumshoguy immediately chimes in and deftly steers the conversation away from ‘monitoring this site‘…

AHA!

Is the spelling mistake in his name (no ‘e’ in ‘shoe’) designed to give us the impression he is just another ordinary bloke like the rest of us? Hmmmmm…

Seriously though… has anyone ever tried FOI requests on the various beurocrapsies? Hopefully if that court case goes ahead they subpoena the right people."

sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm

I'm with you Wolf call me paranoid if you like but I believe we're all being cased particularly the ones with more controversial views (me) and others they may believe are getting to close to the truth. There's more than one on this forum with a little black star near their names. Don't know about the thought police having a moderator on this forum but hey we have the information bureau Google perusing the sight. (tank)
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:25 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 pm
I'm with you Wolf call me paranoid if you like but I believe we're all being cased particularly the ones with more controversial views (me) and others they may believe are getting to close to the truth. There's more than one on this forum with a little black star near their names. Don't know about the thought police having a moderator on this forum but hey we have the information bureau Google perusing the sight. (tank)
Spelling correction. Site not sight.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.