Is Bigfoot autistic?

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Just finished listening to Chris Noel’s SasChron interview (https://sasquatchchronicles.com/sc-ep40 ... nt-theory/) and thought I’d like to discuss my opinion on his theory here and hopefully get other member’s thoughts on this subject…

Firstly, I would like to say I know and have known many autistics. As a teacher I have worked with them countless times, have an autistic cousin and had a severely brain damaged friend who displayed many behaviours of autism

Chris is, IMO, close to the truth of the matter but goes awry because he, like most, misunderstands IMO the real cause of autism.

Sasquatch portrays ‘autistic’ traits because he lacks the frontal lobe development of humans. IMO there is a direct correlation between the incredible increase in autism over the last few decades and the sharp rise in vaccinations of the very young. Doctors and whistleblowers have come forth on this issue and been demonised by the Big-Pharma controlled media…

… vaccinations use heavy metals as carriers for the vaccines. These heavy metals damage the developing brain, which in babies is mostly the frontal lobes. Because said frontal lobes do not develop properly other sections of the brain develop to compensate, sometimes leading to what are referred to as ‘autistic savants’.

The same thing has happened many times to people in accidents that have damaged their brains.
I knew a chap a few years ago with severe brain damage from a car accident. He could barely function or even talk. His social skills were really bad, wanting to screw all females he met, pissing in potplants in restaurants, etc… yet occasionally demonstrated what could only be called ‘psychic abilities’ over and over again.

Sadly most autistics do not develop this ‘superpower’ and simply remain damaged for their whole lives. I have a cousin like this. Very autistic, he has a near photographic memory but other than that is socially inept, something that requires a working frontal lobe, and of average intelligence.

Sasquatch shares similar traits to ‘autism’ because they do not have as developed a frontal lobe as humans do. They evolved differently, developing the back area of their brains… which, like Neanderthal did, have a larger capacity than humans.

This would mean a much more ‘visual’ way of thinking and perhaps even a more developed ‘psychic’ ability. It was theorised years ago that Neanderthal did not ‘learn’ about their world so much as come into it with a ‘shared visual memory’ contained in that larger rear brain. Theoretically this could also potentially mean an increased ‘mental power’ like telepathy.

So, IMO, Sasquatch could easily ‘appear’ autistic simply because they, like autistic spectrum people share a similar brain, ie: one lacking in frontal lobe development… but making up for it with increased activity in other, more developed areas of the brain.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Image

I know you're only thinking out loud, Wolf, but to suggest such a thing seems really out there, IMHO.
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 pm

There is plenty of evidence out there showing a clear link between vaccinations and a wide variety of brain damage.

Many doctors exposing this have met with ‘interesting deaths’.

Even scientists working for the CDC came out to blow the whistle… something the media managed to keep way down low in the cycle at the time
(I gotta admit, MSM do a good job keeping people brainwashed to the official narrative, George Orwell would be amazed. They call it ‘programming’ for a reason)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pol ... -post.html

Every parent of every autistic child I know said their kid was fine, then one day he or she stopped talking/had spasms/frothed from the mouth/was raced to ER/any combination of the above… coincidently, within hours of having a vaccination…

It is not the vaccines in and of themselves causing brain damage, it is the adjuvants used... aluminium and other such heavy metals, which damage the brain, especially the very young, fast-developing brain.

In closing, ask yourself this… why, if ‘vaccine damage’ was non-existent, why have a law on the books and ‘special court’, paid for by the tax dollars making it impossible to sue Big Pharma? (detective)

Cui bono?
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Black » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:07 pm

Vaccinations causing a wide array of damage to the brain, is very true. It mainly applies to children, and my understanding is the vaccination is administered to a child whose immune system isn't functioning at one hundred percent at the time. There has even been a suggestion the vaccine activates a gene laying dormant in some unlucky children, causing sudden and irreversible effects that the child must live with from then on. It is truly devastating.

As for Bigfoot or our yowie being autistic, I take it this is the latest controversial theory. Chris Noel is basically arguing that autistic children are much better at playing hide and seek than children not affected by autism. Therefore, Bigfoot is also autistic.

There are too many assumptions with too little facts. I don't think it's possible for an entire species to suffer autism as Noel suggests.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Dion » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Is Dogman autistic?
Is Loch ness autistic?
Is the UFO phenomenon autistic?
Is Ghost phenomenon autistic?

Where does this theory end?
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:55 pm

I think he has jumped to a conclusion based on behavioural similarities, As I stated in the OP IMO, Sasquatch could easily ‘appear’ autistic simply because they, like autistic spectrum people share a similar brain, ie: one lacking in frontal lobe development.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Hey Wolf
Another part of the brain maybe worth considering is the pineal gland . A hairy persons pineal gland would be undamaged and possibly give them different thought and other abilities as compared to most human have as our pineal glands are damaged due to flouride intake from water supply , toothpaste etc.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:12 pm

TheBlackStump wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:33 pm
Hey Wolf
Another part of the brain maybe worth considering is the pineal gland . A hairy persons pineal gland would be undamaged and possibly give them different thought and other abilities as compared to most human have as our pineal glands are damaged due to flouride intake from water supply , toothpaste etc.
Great point!
Add to that the necessity for it to evolve and improve over countless generations, unimpaired by technology... what you don't use you lose. Humans have not HAD to use certain parts of their brains for decades, if not centuries.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:29 am

Just throwing this out there......

Use of he pineal gland or third eye is also reported to be the medium by which monks in Nepal and India can levitate themselves. Aboriginal Men of high degree are also reported to have the ability to levitate.

Some sightings/reports of hairy man/yowies suggest the appearance of possible levitation ability.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Black » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:11 pm

Hi Black Stump, the ability of levitation is more associated with the awakening of the kundalini.

The opening of the third eye is possibly more relevant to us humans. While the third eye may be linked to the pineal gland, it's openness is not directly dependant on the state of health of the physical pineal gland.

The opening of the third eye can lead to clairvoyance. Clairvoyance includes the ability to see elementals. Guess what Bigfoot is?

If Bigfoot is physical, he is a master of physical invisibility at least. If he is an elemental, he wouldn't have his gross physical body to impede his etheric body functioning including all his chakras. Just throwing it out there...

micathia
Bronze Status
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by micathia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:14 pm

Sorry for the off-topic question,

so......shall I skip MMR vax for my two kids?

I am super concerned now!

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:14 pm

micathia wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:14 pm
Sorry for the off-topic question,

so......shall I skip MMR vax for my two kids?

I am super concerned now!
Do your research. Take a look at the side effects listed on the vaccine for a start.

My son got his first ones at birth, then no more ever again. He is very healthy and fit. And his mind is sharp as a knife.

Some research suggests Big Pharma goes so far as to hide elements in vaccines that cause normal cells in the body to go cancerous at certain ages in people (around 65 in men)... just when they are retiring and no longer producing labour to feed the machine.

Knowing how Those That Rule think, I would not put it past them. After all, population control has been the subject of elite papers going back 1 and a half centuries.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:56 am

I've had every vaccination going and I'm not autistic. Just saying. :wink:

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:03 am

...also, as I've posted elsewhere on this forum, I worked with people with disabilities for fourteen years, and saw more than one situation where parents - advised that vaccines had caused their child's autism - resolved not to have their next child vaccinated.

I've known more than one family who've gone on to have two or even three more kids, and all of them were on the autism spectrum (both male and female children), and only the eldest child had been vaccinated. Make of that what you will.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 am

Quote: "Some research suggests Big Pharma goes so far as to hide elements in vaccines that cause normal cells in the body to go cancerous at certain ages in people (around 65 in men)... just when they are retiring and no longer producing labour to feed the machine."


What. A. Load. Of. BULLSH*T

Show me the papers. Show me the science. Can't?

That's because due to the natural process of ageing, the cell reproduction that replaces old cells as a matter of course, as the body has done since birth, begins to slow down, along with the metabolism, hormone manufacture, and other bodily processes. The creation of new cells cannot keep up with natural deterioration. That's why for example (And THIS is a scientifically accurate fact) people are more prone to things such as strokes after 65. it's because the body is simply wearing out.

There is no need for any 'putting elements in vaccines' as you state, because it occurs naturally anyway!

I know it's fruitless to argue on the internet with people of different beliefs, but don't deny your children vaccines on the basis of what you have read on the internet by people who have a host of gripes with almost every aspect of life, and 'Big Brother'.

If you want accurate information, go to the many Autism Society or Support groups online, and not ONE of them will list vaccination as a cause.
https://autismqld.com.au/page/what-is-autism

And if the vaccination bullsh*t was true, there would be an equal number of girl children with it and boys with Autism. Guess what? This isn't happening either. More male children than female have Autism, that's a fact. The moron doctor who created that 'Vaccination causes Autism' paper was exposed as a fraud for falsifying information. Twenty epidemiologic studies have shown that neither thimerosal nor MMR vaccine causes autism. These studies have been performed in several countries by many different investigators who have employed a multitude of epidemiologic and statistical methods. The large size of the studied populations has afforded a level of statistical power sufficient to detect even rare associations. These studies, in concert with the biological implausibility that vaccines overwhelm a child's immune system, have effectively dismissed the notion that vaccines cause autism.

Don't believe me? Read for yourself. It's not that long, but it is exhaustive. Read the numbered Summary points at the end:

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/48/4/456/284219

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:24 am

In 1998, Wakefield, along with 12 co-authors, published a case series study in the Lancet claiming that they found evidence, in many of the 12 cases they studied, of measles virus in the digestive systems of children who had exhibited autism symptoms after MMR vaccination.[10] Though in the paper they stated that they could not demonstrate a causal relationship between MMR vaccination and autism, Wakefield suggested in a video released to coincide with the paper’s publication that a causal relationship existed between the MMR and autism: “…the risk of this particular syndrome [what Wakefield termed autistic enterocolitis] developing is related to the combined vaccine, the MMR, rather than the single vaccines.”[11] He then recommended that the combination MMR vaccine be suspended in favor of single-antigen vaccinations given separately over time. (Wakefield himself had filed for a patent for a single-antigen measles vaccine in 1997 and so would seem to have a potential financial interest in promoting this view.[12])
And...
Over the next twelve years, the possibility of a link between MMR and autism was studied exhaustively. No reputable, relevant study confirmed Wakefield’s findings; instead, many well-designed studies have found no link between MMR and bowel disease or MMR and autism.[6],[14]

In 2004, then-editor Dr. Richard Horton of the Lancet wrote that Wakefield should had revealed to the journal that he had been paid by attorneys seeking to file lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers.[15] In television interviews, Horton claimed that Wakefield’s research was “fatally flawed.”[16] Most of the co-authors of the study retracted the interpretation in the paper[17], and in 2010, The Lancet formally retracted the paper itself.[18]

Three months after the retraction, in May 2010, Britain’s General Medical Council banned Wakefield from practicing medicine in Britain, stating that he had shown “callous disregard” for children in the course of his research. The council also cited previously uncovered information about the extent to which Wakefield’s research was funded by lawyers hoping to sue vaccine manufacturers on behalf of parents of children with autism.[19]

On January 6, 2011, the BMJ published a report by Brian Deer, a British journalist who had previously reported on flaws in Wakefield’s work. For this new report, Deer spoke with parents of children from the retracted study and found evidence that Wakefield committed research fraud by falsifying data about the children’s conditions.[20]

Current belief in the medical profession is tending toward the hypothesis that it is a genetic condition, which could be present before birth (and immunisation) and if you look around at all the chemicals in our environment from vehicle exhaust, building materials and a plethora of other man-made object and services, I reckon that's the most likely scenario, as there are thousands of such chemical compounds with the capability to alter or damage fertility in men and women, and which are proven to cause damage to the unborn child. Living in our world as it is today is a hazard, that I do believe, wholeheartedly, but short of reverting back to a pre-Industrial way of life, and ridding ourselves of so many things containing those compounds (and some are thought to be persistent in the environment for hundreds of years e.g. DDT) there is most likely no way to prove it.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:26 am

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 am

The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 am

The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 am

and used to control/damage the brain... "Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from
a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of
beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious
criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
Bertrand Russell
The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953

There are countless more but I am on my way to work now. These were just some I have on record.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:31 am

Wolf wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 am
and used to control/damage the brain... "Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from
a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of
beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious
criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”
Bertrand Russell
The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953

There are countless more from scientific papers and journals but I am on my way to work now. These were just some I have on record.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 am

Vaccines used for population control?

“According to a statement released Tuesday by the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, the organization has found an antigen that causes miscarriages in a vaccine being administered to 2.3 million girls and women by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. Priests throughout Kenya reportedly are advising their congregations to refuse the vaccine.

“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

“Dr. Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, stated in a bulletin released November 4, “This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored.” (“Mass Sterilization: Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-Fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine,” November 8, 2014, by Steve Weatherbe

An astonishing journal paper. November, 1993. FASEB Journal, volume 7, pp.1381-1385. Authors— Stephan Dirnhofer et al. Dirnhofer was a member of the Institute for Biomedical Aging Research of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.

A quote from the paper: “Our study provides insights into possible modes of action of the birth control vaccine promoted by the Task Force on Birth Control Vaccines of the WHO (World Health Organization).”

A birth control vaccine? You bet.

he late well-known journalist, Alexander Cockburn, on the op ed page of the LA Times on September 8, 1994, in his piece “Real U.S. Policy in Third World: Sterilization : Disregard the ‘empowerment’ shoe polish – the goal is to keep the natives from breeding,” reviewed the infamous Kissinger-commissioned 1974 National Security Study Memorandum 200, “which addressed population issues.”

“… the true concern of Kissinger analysts [in Memorandum 200] was maintenance of US access to Third World resources. They worried that the ‘political consequences’ of population growth [in the Third World] could produce internal instability … With famine and food riots and the breakdown of social order in such countries, [the Kissinger memo warns that] ‘the smooth flow of needed materials will be jeopardized.’”
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm

The big picture ??

The World Health Organisation was started up at the end of WW2 by Rothschild/Rockafella and is still funded by them today.

One part of the New World Order plan these elites want to achieve is to depopulate the planet to make it easier for them to control the population.

Tainted vaccines are just one of the planned methods to depopulate.

In Australia our Government is assisting WHO and has introduced a no jab no pay policy for child care rebates , FTB parts A and B. This is forcing many parents to jab, against their will and better judgement.

From 1 January 2016, immunisation requirements for Family Tax Benefit (FTB) Part A end of year supplement, Child Care Benefit (CCB), and Child Care Rebate (CCR) will be extended to include children of all ages up to, and including, 19 years of age.

Jim
New Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:57 pm
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Melbourne, Inner Northern Suburbs

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Jim » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:50 pm

One part of the New World Order plan these elites want to achieve is to depopulate the planet to make it easier for them to control the population.

Tainted vaccines are just one of the planned methods to depopulate.
If that was the case, then explain:

The world's population has ballooned by a mere 5 billion since the end of the first world war.

And if you want to say that populations in countries where vaccines are more prevalent has declined, that's not true either.

Populations have increased so markedly, in part, because of vaccines.

The truth is self evident.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1241
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 am

Wolf wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 am
The Free Speech purge has begun. The entire Health Ranger Youtube channel has been scrubbed. https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-03- ... purge.html#

Jerome Corsi's channel was scrubbed a couple of days ago, as was InfoWars for a time. Under immense pressure, they have backtracked slightly, but for how long?

For those who don't know, Corsi was translating Qanon's posts about the raging civil war in the US right now between the 'Alphabet Agencies' (the Deep State) and Military Intelligence (the Patriots and Trump).

Buckle up everybody, the ride is about to get very rough...
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:42 pm

Jim wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:50 pm
One part of the New World Order plan these elites want to achieve is to depopulate the planet to make it easier for them to control the population.

Tainted vaccines are just one of the planned methods to depopulate.
If that was the case, then explain:

The world's population has ballooned by a mere 5 billion since the end of the first world war.

And if you want to say that populations in countries where vaccines are more prevalent has declined, that's not true either.

Populations have increased so markedly, in part, because of vaccines.

The truth is self evident.
They have not been tainting vaccines since end of WW2 , it is a more recent thing. Also nanochips are being put in some vaccines.

The world pop is at a tipping point. Per day 250,000 babies are born = 1.7 million per week. Realistically this is not sustainable.

China introduced a one child per family policy decades ago. Maybe other countries should consider the same policy to solve the problems we face now and in the future.

There will be a worldwide clean water shortage within a few decades.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by Black » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Well, I just browsed the world population clock and was surprised to see that the world's population does seem to be increasing at 250 thousand per day, factoring in the world's death rate.

The world's current population this second, is sitting at a comfy 7 billion, 605 million, 894 thousand, six hundred and ninety.

Still, I don't think the planet is necessarily overpopulated by humans. We can still fit a billion or so extra people into Australia....

Seriously, nobody needs to worry too much. Proliferation of the human race was required. Not too far off, the withdrawal force will kick in and massive amounts of people will be killed due to natural disasters and war.

We are no more than living cells on the body of this planet, no different to the living cells that make up each of our human bodies.

TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm

MUST SEE! Agenda 21 Exposed Depopulation & FEMA Camps! 1


TheBlackStump
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:18 pm

MUST SEE! Agenda 21 Exposed Depopulation & FEMA Camps! 1


jai
Approved Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 am

Re: Is Bigfoot autistic?

Unread post by jai » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Conspiracy theorists at their finest! LOL!!!

"Virtually none of the outlandish claims about Agenda 21 are true. Yet, as with all such baseless propaganda, the hysteria over it has had the effect of poisoning any kind of rational discussion of the very real challenges we face — challenges that are essential to tackle head-on in an increasingly complex and stressed world".

Read more....https://www.splcenter.org/20140331/agen ... acy-theory

Post Reply