Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:35 am

Everyone has an opinion on Rick Dyer.

Mine is the guy is a total tool but it is not beyond reasonable thought to think if someone DID shoot a BF, the Feds would come down hard, 'suggesting' he either admit it to be a hoax or prison, or a nice, close view of the bottom of a river.

The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

G Dog
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by G Dog » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm

Total tool may be an understatement. Sociopath came to mind when I watched that doco some years ago.

These breakdown videos are light entertainment at best. Someone can pick out things in these grainy fast moving images and say they are one thing or another. Zoom in, zoom out, add graphics and all that. In the end it is just conjecture. Good for killing time on youtube.
Some decent footage would be nice one day. You know. Like every wildlife photographer in the world gets of wild animals everyday.

Question- I'm not much into conspiracy theories. What would be the gain to a "government" or "agency" keeping this a secret?
That is a genuine question.
I have only heard answers that I do not buy. Especially in this day and age with our instant access to media of all descriptions.
I know what I'd do if I found a body,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 pm

G Dog, I believe it be financially motivated.

Big Bro started something when they first found out these hominids were real but covered it up.
Now, after decades of people going missing, imagine the law suits that would occur following disclosure...
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

micathia
Bronze Status
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by micathia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:41 pm

G Dog wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:18 pm
Total tool may be an understatement. Sociopath came to mind when I watched that doco some years ago.

These breakdown videos are light entertainment at best. Someone can pick out things in these grainy fast moving images and say they are one thing or another. Zoom in, zoom out, add graphics and all that. In the end it is just conjecture. Good for killing time on youtube.
Some decent footage would be nice one day. You know. Like every wildlife photographer in the world gets of wild animals everyday.

Question- I'm not much into conspiracy theories. What would be the gain to a "government" or "agency" keeping this a secret?
That is a genuine question.
I have only heard answers that I do not buy. Especially in this day and age with our instant access to media of all descriptions.
I know what I'd do if I found a body,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Let me guess, because there are too much s#@t to do if they accept. Pretending to be ignorant is much easier for now. Too much s#@t I mean,
1. the government cannot just say "yes they do exist", there must be a media conference, and someone must be standing their to answer questions, and he/she can't just say "I don't know". and questions raised after saying "yes they do exist" could be:
2. are they human or are they animal?
3. if they are animal, can I shoot? or if I feel in danger (just subjectively), and I shoot one, am I gonna be fined for $500? or $5000?
4. if they are animal, and I shoot one, can I eat it? can I use its skin for carpet? and its skull for decoration?
5. if they are animal, when I am going to see it in the zoo, my kids school break is coming!
6. if they are animal, am I going to see it in zoology text book next term? would that be in exam?
7. if they are animal, but they are damn close to human right? can we do drug test on them? lets get them attract cancer/AIDS/other virus first and test our drugs! Can I use their liver for transplant? if we can? lets get 100+ of them in a farm and just harvest the liver?
8. if they are animal, ....I can easily add another 20 questions here. These are genuine questions!
9. if they are human.. wow.....is it another race? do they have USA/Australian/Chinese/Russian citizenship?
10. can they be civilized? shall we civilized them? shall we force them to be civilized?
11. the land mass they occupied, are there still land/territory of Crown/Commonwealth/USA/China/Russia? shall we change the map?
12. if they are human, I want to sell shoes to them to make money, can I do it? will government allow to do it?
13. shall we enlist this race into army to protect their own land?
14. equip them a giant machine gun to shoot terrorist?
15. if they are human, are they allowed to enter our suburb/town? naked? if they can't, they need a visa? if they can what if they want to mate our women/men? what law apply to them?
16. what if they do mate one of our man/woman and get pregnant? is the hybrid child human or animal?


I think my questions can easily double. And I also believe there might be other reasons (beyond my imagination) government is holding it as secret.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Black » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:25 am

Rick Dyer is a proven liar. EVERYTHING he says is suspicious, and he is tarnished for life. He will never outlive what he has done. HE DID FINALLY ADMIT THE WHOLE AFFAIR WAS A HOAX.

More interestingly, the video shows Christopher Noel as an optimistic and passionate Bigfoot believer.

The shin rise anomaly by thinker thunker is itself easily debunked. This is my educated explanation. The 52 degrees of all the people shown in yhe video clips, were all walking on hard ground. The 73 degrees of Patty in the film, is explained by Patty walking on a muddy river bank and leaving deep footprint impressions behind. We know this happened, because Patterson cast all of them and you can see the mud on the bottoms of the feet as they rise. Patty's feet were getting stuck in the mud on each step and more force used to extract the foot on each step, causing the foot to rise higher. An average man could still have achieved that.

Despite knowing Rick's dubious reputation, Christopher Noel is willing to suspend his suspicions in favor that Bigfoot doesn't discriminate between interactions with honest people and dishonest people.

All of the questions you raise, micathia, are addressed in the fictional Australian TV series, Cleverman. It is a show about what would happen if the Australian yowie walked out of the bush and into city civilization. It is also a cleverly disguised social commentary on the plight of the Australian Aboriginal people at the hands of British colonialisation.

G Dog
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by G Dog » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 am

Micathia all of your animal questions are answered in an Australian context by the fact that all native Australian birds, reptiles and mammals are protected. (except the dingo).
Logically it would make perfect sense that in Australia it would be protected. Doesn't of course mean people wouldn't kill one but based on the idea that currently no one seems even capable of getting a photo of one, the likelyhood of someone shooting one is pretty slim. Coupled with the fact that those faced with the opportunity to kill one seem to not take it if you believe the stories as they feel it is too "human"

The human questions are mostly morality questions and I do not see why any of those questions would be reason to keep anything secret.

I've spent a bunch of my life in the Australian bush and currently, in my 45th year I have not been killed by a yowie. I have spent a lot of time in the Sierra Nevada's traversing mountains and canyons and again I have not been killed by a bigfoot. So I don't buy the public panic argument. I would be more concerned about a brown snake in Aus or a bear in the US than sasquatch. I think most people would feel the same way. For the most part Australia is pretty live and let live. Even the crocs are protected much to the disgust of those that lose livestock (and people) to them.

Put America aside for a moment. Let's let them do whatever they wish. Yes it isn't out of the realms of possibility that the US government is keeping secrets. Though still I haven't heard an argument that quite satisfies me there other than the usual tin foil hat brigade stuff.

It's Australia, 2018. Whilst the greens aren't in actual power, the green theme rules supreme. We tree huggers have a a heap of say in Aus.

Scenario,- Aussie bloke kills a yowie. Doesn't know what to do with it. Calls TV station, they show, film it release it to the world. The TV station won't keep it a secret. Imagine the ratings. Imagine the advertising dollars. No journo keeps secrets. Except sources. Journos spill beans. It gets them off.
No agency comes in and says hey, TV station. Shut your mouth.
If they do, the TV station airs story on how this agency came and told them to shut their mouth.

Of course I could be wrong about everything and maybe I need a tinfoil hat but for me, conspiracies don't stack up well. However, people on the whole do enjoy ignorance in Australia. Life is too comfortable to worry about much.
Which is why I don't think Australian's would give two hoots if there is a yowie.
"Hey mate? You see that yowie thing on 60 minutes?"
" yeah bugger me it's real eh"
"Yep............You watch the Cowboy's Bronco's game?"

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Black » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:21 pm

A lot of people in Australia accept the existence of ghosts not because it's fun to believe in them, but because they believe they have seen and heard ghosts. These people just casually accept their existence and don't go trying to find ghostbusters or worry too much about it.

It's the same with the Yowie and Bigfoot to a lot of people. The reality of either is of the same level and importance as the existence of ghosts. Like ghosts, they have never been properly photographed and therefore don't pose the same level of reality as a wild boar or a crocodile.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:11 pm

I believe there is a large percentage of the Australian population that have no idea what a Yowie is and those that do know usually deny that it is real consequently turning the Yowie into a figure of a joke or ridicule. The same old story if you don't understand something deny that it exists.
I sometimes think that Yowiehunters Forum members are the only people that have any conceptual knowledge of these creatures. Short of having Yowies invade a town near you I'm afraid opinions won't change.
Plenty of images out there of Bigfoot although Yowie pics almost non-existent. How many are real, how many are fake all are questionable. Even if we had hardcore evidence it is still not going to change the mindset of people. I think the hairy cryptids know this and is just another way to stay ahead of us slow to catch up humans. (sneaky)
























































































The essential requirement here of perhaps proof are high definition photos and videos something I'm not overly confident about.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm

G Dog wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:49 am

No agency comes in and says hey, TV station. Shut your mouth.
If they do, the TV station airs story on how this agency came and told them to shut their mouth.
What you say was true, once... a long time ago, and even then not as common as we would like to believe.
Today no journo is willing to risk their job and any possibility of future work in their field.

Trust me, I know this industry, having studied journalism, worked in it and tutored journo students at Uni.

Now put tin foil on your shopping list, it takes a lot to make a half-decent hat these days. (cheers)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

G Dog
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by G Dog » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm

I know a couple of journo's. One that does a lot of writing for Nat Geo. So Mr Wolf if you run over one, or shoot one, or win a knife fight with one, or tackle, bind, tie and gag one, let me know as I would be quite sure that these 2 journo's would move mountains to make it known and they wouldn't be bullied by anyone.
Call me too and I will bring sandwiches wrapped in 2 layers of alfoil....Just in case we need extra.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:04 pm

They wouldn't need to be bullied. If they lose thier jobs because they refuse to 'drop it', they will have nowhere to publish the story.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
paulmcleod67
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 702
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 pm
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/paul.mcleod.359
Location: Tivoli Queensland
Contact:

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by paulmcleod67 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 am

Rule of thumb.

If a "researcher/hunter" is working a financial angle, even just c**p youtube add revenue....discount as amusing and move on.

G Dog
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by G Dog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:12 am

Wolf wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:04 pm
They wouldn't need to be bullied. If they lose thier jobs because they refuse to 'drop it', they will have nowhere to publish the story.

Dunno Mr Wolf. I would figure that if someone in Australia had a body, and called a news organisation, say your local tv station, it would be on the news that night. I know it would be here where I am. There wouldn't be any time for any "agency" to become involved.
Scenario- I find a body, get it in the ute and drive it to the station. Would be the greatest scientific discovery of our time.

The only way that some secretive org would get in on it would be if the person who has the body is chasing some credit/financial reward and holds off showing it or asks for money. Giving time for whomever it is in Aus that is supposed to be making secrets come and shut it down.
For mine, if there was a body, obviously the person that found it would film the c**p out of it. They'd have hours of it from every angle even before they took it somewhere.
You would film it on many devices, by many people and store it in a safe location. The news guys can do the rest.
I think the situation where someone would be threatened with losing a job is when there is precious little evidence. ie. chasing fairy tales.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 am

Sorry, you obviously have no idea how news agencies work (I used to be a news cameraman for a small, local station).
The journo/cameraman would be rushing into the boss' office with great excitement "I've got a scoop! You won't believe this, but I just filmed a Yowie body!"
Said boss would naturally be sceptical, but then watches the footage. His or her excitement wold be controlled, phone calls would be made. It's a body so obviously police would be called, etc.
The story will never make it to air, it is as simple as that.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Black » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Are you all familiar that "Liar" Dyer perpetrated not one, but two high profile Bigfoot hoaxes? It's all on Wikipedia:

When Rick Dyer perpetrated his hoax with Matthew Whitton ten years ago, the story received worldwide attention very quickly.

There were two reasons for this. Firstly, Rick and Matthew obscured their bigfoot costume in a block of ice with animal intestines and blood. Secondly, they had managed to fool Tom Biscardi, a famous Bigfoot researcher at the time, who vouched for them. The journos who were presented this, must have at the time figured it seemed genuine enough.

The story literally melted away along with Whitton's and Dyer's credibility, as the rubber bigfoot was slowly revealed. Like all fraudsters, Dyer quickly came up with a lie to cover his first lie. He concocted a story that government agents had seized the real Bigfoot body, and he felt compelled to produce a body knowing full well it was a matter of time before his hoax became apparent.

Unbelievably, four years later, Rick Dyer perpetrated a second shot Bigfoot body hoax, and even more unbelievably, the media and many other people, entertained and supported him, despite knowing of the 2008 hoax. He eventually confessed to this hoax also, but maintains he actually does have a Bigfoot body, only he can't produce it.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Black » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:49 pm

With thanks to Rick Dyer, the media would run a mile before being interested in a Bigfoot body, unless it came with certification from not one, but a horde of scientists as to its authenticity after an autopsy.

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:51 pm

Fool me once.. shame on you..
Fool me twice.. shame on me..

G Dog
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by G Dog » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Wolf wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:47 am
Sorry, you obviously have no idea how news agencies work (I used to be a news cameraman for a small, local station).
The journo/cameraman would be rushing into the boss' office with great excitement "I've got a scoop! You won't believe this, but I just filmed a Yowie body!"
Said boss would naturally be sceptical, but then watches the footage. His or her excitement wold be controlled, phone calls would be made. It's a body so obviously police would be called, etc.
The story will never make it to air, it is as simple as that.
Don't get me wrong Mr Wolf, I mean this in a polite way and I don't mean to be rude but there is a need to rise above the paranoia of the conspiracy.
The reason yowie's aren't mainstream or are laughed off is because there is only, at best, anecdotal evidence.
By your rationale, there is no way that you will ever prove its existence, if that is what you are trying to do, and it may not be, because you feel that any evidence will immediately be mopped up by some secret Australian government agency that sits around waiting for a call about a yowie.
I just don't buy it and prefer to be a bit more positive about being able to prove it's existence should real evidence arise.

Now I may run over one tomorrow and I may disappear tomorrow night after being abducted by the Aussie Men in Black stubbies and Thongs.
Or I may drive past the uni and show the Anthropolgy and Biology professors on my way to the TV station after I'd made a bunch of videos and shown all my mates and work colleagues before putting it in a coldroom at an undisclosed location.
I reckon I'd be pretty safe and I reckon it would get out easy through the right channels.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1319
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm

(lol) Not paranoid, just realistic in my old age. I've been around the block a few times and reckon I know pretty much how things are these days... especially when it comes to human nature and how Big Bro works. (detective)

... not really into conspiracy theories... but I AM into conspiracy FACT. (cheers)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

micathia
Bronze Status
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by micathia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:52 am

Black wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm
Are you all familiar that "Liar" Dyer perpetrated not one, but two high profile Bigfoot hoaxes? It's all on Wikipedia:

When Rick Dyer perpetrated his hoax with Matthew Whitton ten years ago, the story received worldwide attention very quickly.

There were two reasons for this. Firstly, Rick and Matthew obscured their bigfoot costume in a block of ice with animal intestines and blood. Secondly, they had managed to fool Tom Biscardi, a famous Bigfoot researcher at the time, who vouched for them. The journos who were presented this, must have at the time figured it seemed genuine enough.

The story literally melted away along with Whitton's and Dyer's credibility, as the rubber bigfoot was slowly revealed. Like all fraudsters, Dyer quickly came up with a lie to cover his first lie. He concocted a story that government agents had seized the real Bigfoot body, and he felt compelled to produce a body knowing full well it was a matter of time before his hoax became apparent.

Unbelievably, four years later, Rick Dyer perpetrated a second shot Bigfoot body hoax, and even more unbelievably, the media and many other people, entertained and supported him, despite knowing of the 2008 hoax. He eventually confessed to this hoax also, but maintains he actually does have a Bigfoot body, only he can't produce it.
I don't know much about Rick Dyer, but I find myself tend to believe "government agents had seized the real bigfoot body" story. Because it would be stupid for me to put a fake body in the ice to fool people. whatever you found, they will go to scientists, they will get examined, not possible and not logic to hoax this in the first place.

jai
Approved Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:15 am

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by jai » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:34 am

What if......the government or other agencies (just like the rest of us) have little more than anecdotal evidence also. Just as we can't prove they exist, nor could "Big Bro". We could all be in the same boat, and I think we are.

IF a body is ever presented, of course it would have to handed over to appropriate departments for study and genealogical research.

The "finder" of a yowie body would be in no trouble. The media would be under no restraints by reporting the find because it would present the perfect opportunity for "Big Bro" to say, "Attention peoples of Australia! Yowies are a real and present species that we have only just yesterday discovered. BE CAREFUL in the bush and abide by all newly erected warning signs". Just like crocodile warning signs.

There would be no way of proving that anyone that has disappeared in the bush in the past was categorically and undeniably killed by a yowie. There are so many things/animals in the bush that can do that, including ourselves through carelessness, unpreparedness leading to dehydration and confusion, accidents resulting in bone breakage or massive blood loss etc. I find it ludicrous that anyone would believe the existence of a large hominid in the Australian bush would be covered up in the name of economical ass covering.

If you were to try to sue "Big Bro" because you are certain that a loved one of yours was killed by a yowie, how would you go about it? What evidence would you produce? Unless you were or had an eye witness to the attack, or a confession from the yowie itself, it would be very hard to win a case.

You could mount circumstantial evidence to the ceiling, but at the end of the day, without physical evidence like hair or bite marks or maybe DNA from under the victims finger nails or even teeth themselves if they got a bite in on the yowie, that could now be cross matched with the known body of a yowie, due to someone presenting a yowie body to the authorities, your case would be extremely slim to impossible.

But....even if you could prove your loved one was killed last year by a yowie, "Big Bro" would have nothing to answer for, because they didn't know they existed (just like most of us) until the body was presented "yesterday" as in the example I presented earlier in this post.

How could a government be expected to make its people aware or kept safe (as they try to do, but sometimes fail, as in salt water crocodile warning signs that occasionally go unheeded) from a danger they don't know for certain exists? Should they erect yowie awareness signs next to bunyip signs?? That is silly right?

What I am saying is, there would be no case for "Big Bro" to answer in historical missing person cases, or in cases where bodies have been found with massive and unexplained injuries. If you believe that the government is lying about yowies existing to cover themselves from lawsuits...please consider how simple and easy it would be for them to make all that go away.

All they need is a body. That's it! Then they can say, "These things are real! Be safe, people!!", and from that exact moment on, with all the media attention locally and from around the world, with all the new signage and information pamphlets flooding national parks etc... the onus is placed squarely back on you, the bush explorer. And, all the historical disappearances and body finds that appear to be the work of yowies is also packed away neatly because now we know what may have happened to them, although....even the 100% certain proof of yowie existence still doesn't mean ALL bush disappearances are down to them by any means. There would be no grounds to sue for historical cases, or any that may occur in the future. Problem nullified.

It seems to me that if the government, "Big Bro" or any of their agencies need anything at all, it is a body of a yowie and as much media and social media coverage as possible to raise awareness!!

inthedark
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by inthedark » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 pm

micathia wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:41 pm

1. the government cannot just say "yes they do exist", there must be a media conference, and someone must be standing their to answer questions, and he/she can't just say "I don't know". and questions raised after saying "yes they do exist" could be:
2. are they human or are they animal?
3. if they are animal, can I shoot? or if I feel in danger (just subjectively), and I shoot one, am I gonna be fined for $500? or $5000?
4. if they are animal, and I shoot one, can I eat it? can I use its skin for carpet? and its skull for decoration?
5. if they are animal, when I am going to see it in the zoo, my kids school break is coming!
6. if they are animal, am I going to see it in zoology text book next term? would that be in exam?
7. if they are animal, but they are damn close to human right? can we do drug test on them? lets get them attract cancer/AIDS/other virus first and test our drugs! Can I use their liver for transplant? if we can? lets get 100+ of them in a farm and just harvest the liver?
8. if they are animal, ....I can easily add another 20 questions here. These are genuine questions!
9. if they are human.. wow.....is it another race? do they have USA/Australian/Chinese/Russian citizenship?
10. can they be civilized? shall we civilized them? shall we force them to be civilized?
11. the land mass they occupied, are there still land/territory of Crown/Commonwealth/USA/China/Russia? shall we change the map?
12. if they are human, I want to sell shoes to them to make money, can I do it? will government allow to do it?
13. shall we enlist this race into army to protect their own land?
14. equip them a giant machine gun to shoot terrorist?
15. if they are human, are they allowed to enter our suburb/town? naked? if they can't, they need a visa? if they can what if they want to mate our women/men? what law apply to them?
16. what if they do mate one of our man/woman and get pregnant? is the hybrid child human or animal?


I think my questions can easily double. And I also believe there might be other reasons (beyond my imagination) government is holding it as secret.
These are all reasonable, and in fact ... essential, questions. It's very easy to arrive at the conclusion that there is no compelling need for govt subterfuge when the creature in question is regarded purely as an animal. The problems become manifold when you move beyond that, into the gray zone between human and animal. We currently HAVE no gray zone .. which tells you what a world changer the arrival of a gray zone would be.

Yowiechow
Approved Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Yowiechow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:33 pm

micathia wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:52 am
[

I don't know much about Rick Dyer, but I find myself tend to believe "government agents had seized the real bigfoot body" story. Because it would be stupid for me to put a fake body in the ice to fool people. whatever you found, they will go to scientists, they will get examined, not possible and not logic to hoax this in the first place.

Despite it's stupidity, what Dyer did is classic con man behavior. He tried to play the con for as long as he could. He knew he would be found out eventually, he just wanted to try and make as much money off of the scam as he could before he got caught. He never had a real body and spooky goverment agents didn't steal it.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Simon M » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:35 am

Given the ubiquity of hand-held video devices these days, someone could easily upload video of a (hypothetical) Yowie corpse before anyone could stop them. No media outlet required. Upload it, then contact the media if necessary. I know I always say this, but if multiple people using multiple devices in one location all simultaneously took video of a Yowie and uploaded it at approximately the same time, that'd be compelling evidence - depending on the quality and content of the video, of course. If there was a body, I agree that most media outlets would be getting footage/interviews first and calling the cops only after they'd done so.

The antics of the con-men already mentioned should've been a massive red flag to the journos whom they fooled - as has been said, theirs was textbook con-artist behaviour.

Aussie Denis
Approved Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 pm

Re: Bigfoot shot... video breakdown

Unread post by Aussie Denis » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:01 am

G'day,

I found your video on the subject of the supposed shooting of a Sasquatch enthralling and very well put together in a rational and expert way. I would be very interested in hearing if Morgan Matthews had made any comments of the nights experience as to get a back hander from a Bigfoot and live to tell the tale plus having photographic evidence is enough for me to agree it was the real deal. I thank you for posting such a interesting video.
Cheers, Aussie Denis.

Post Reply