Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Hi ITD. Sorry about the quickie post. What im suggesting is check out Rustys channel. You will see how he has evolved his methods and opinions on the hairy men and that he and others have attempted to obtain evidence other than rock stacks and tree signs.

Ill leave it up to the researchers who have submitted evidence to laboratories to share their stories if they want as i have never submitted anything to a lab.

My point on the scientific community, and of course this is just my opinion, is that the yowie has been reported since the British arrived. From what little can be found about these early days is that among the witness reports by both white settlers and Aboriginals that there were a few scientists that were actually looking for the yowie. Maybe they gave up looking or were stopped. I dont know?


Since then there have been countless reports and still no scientist will touch the subject with a ten foot pole. If they did do some research they would probably come to the same conclusion as most yowie researchers.

That is that there is something very odd out there. It cant be photographed and should not be here or be able to do the things that it does. Remain undetected in close proximity to humans just for starters.

It puzzles me as to why there is no (public) interest from most mainstrwam scientists. I would think that a caveman living in our forests would be of great interest to the scientific community. They seem to spend a lot of time and money on collecting bone fragments and dna testing but a real life subject is apparently of no interest? Thats odd to me.

And yes i think ( again my opinion) it would be unwise to research in your backyard..although i would find it hard not to if in your location! :wink:
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Rusty2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm

Just for the record I had 3 identical hair samples from the feeding site .
One was given to a friend who sent it to a lab . The result was "old human" . The hair sample was given back in a small plastic sealed bag including glycerol which desolved the hair . No more hair sample .

Pictures of one was sent to hair experts here in Australia and the reply was "probably just a wallaby" , which is normal . I can tell you that wallabies hairs don't look anything like a human hair .

The last hair sample was sent to an expert overseas who concluded the hair was from a dog .

More recently , an Australian scientist helped me out with my hypothesis that height could be calculated by measuring someones stride length from audio in milliseconds . I didn't mention the Y word and he didn't have a problem confirming that although it would be a rough measurement (within 2 inches) , it was still plausable .

User avatar
Hominidhunter
Bronze Status
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Hominidhunter » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:02 pm

I was talkin to a fello facebooker the other day that has a site on big cats in Australia, reckons she baited a lab with known hair samples from a zoo or animal park from leopard or panther, and they came back as a dog and so did the stool samples, I cannot, repeat cannot, verify this as 100 % truth but it all rings true, I , personally, think anything that takes more than the scientist more than 5 minuets of his time gets the bin.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

My point on the scientific community, and of course this is just my opinion, is that the yowie has been reported since the British arrived. From what little can be found about these early days is that among the witness reports by both white settlers and Aboriginals that there were a few scientists that were actually looking for the yowie. Maybe they gave up looking or were stopped. I dont know?

Since then there have been countless reports and still no scientist will touch the subject with a ten foot pole. If they did do some research they would probably come to the same conclusion as most yowie researchers.

That is that there is something very odd out there. It cant be photographed and should not be here or be able to do the things that it does. Remain undetected in close proximity to humans just for starters.

It puzzles me as to why there is no (public) interest from most mainstrwam scientists. I would think that a caveman living in our forests would be of great interest to the scientific community. They seem to spend a lot of time and money on collecting bone fragments and dna testing but a real life subject is apparently of no interest? Thats odd to me.

And yes i think ( again my opinion) it would be unwise to research in your backyard..although i would find it hard not to if in your location! :wink:
I would guess that scientists have never gone looking for BF/Y for the same reason that they don't go looking for the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, or Odin. Consider, would you want your tax dollars spent on funding science in the investigation of the Tooth Fairy? When public (or even private) moneys are involved, such research is utterly out of the question ... for very good reason. Until there is a physical sample - verified, double blind tested, and the findings are peer reviewed, nothing will change that. I personally would never want to see science veer so far off course, when cancer remains uncured. We simply can't afford to go chasing shadows and myths.

As for the public, I suspect that like me, most Australians probably have no idea that BF is a thing here. Despite many having heard the word "Yowie", we don't actually think it's anything other than funny old stories. I had NO IDEA people were actually sighting them. I knew about Tassie Tiger sightings as they occasionally make the news, but that's the extent of it. And as long as there is only stick structures and dodgy footprints, the public aren't likely to take an interest. Why would they? Most of us have enough to worry about, without adding hairy giants to the mix (taz) :D

Having said all that, I would like to see the DNA side of things pursued. A proper search of alleged habitats WILL turn something up, but none of these researchers (apart from Rusty) seem to do it. Look at the sheer number of sightings from researchers where zero follow up was done. None of them seem to attempt to obtain genetic material from the footprints of the beast they've just witnessed, or from the bushes he's brushed through, etc. None have even given safe-distance pursuit, or appear to have returned later to collect samples. Which of course, reveals most of them as hoaxes of one sort or another. Footage from random people though, it's more understandable. Most probably just bolted and tried to forget about it!

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

My point on the scientific community, and of course this is just my opinion, is that the yowie has been reported since the British arrived. From what little can be found about these early days is that among the witness reports by both white settlers and Aboriginals that there were a few scientists that were actually looking for the yowie. Maybe they gave up looking or were stopped. I dont know?

Since then there have been countless reports and still no scientist will touch the subject with a ten foot pole. If they did do some research they would probably come to the same conclusion as most yowie researchers.

That is that there is something very odd out there. It cant be photographed and should not be here or be able to do the things that it does. Remain undetected in close proximity to humans just for starters.

It puzzles me as to why there is no (public) interest from most mainstrwam scientists. I would think that a caveman living in our forests would be of great interest to the scientific community. They seem to spend a lot of time and money on collecting bone fragments and dna testing but a real life subject is apparently of no interest? Thats odd to me.

And yes i think ( again my opinion) it would be unwise to research in your backyard..although i would find it hard not to if in your location! :wink:
I would guess that scientists have never gone looking for BF/Y for the same reason that they don't go looking for the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, or Odin. Consider, would you want your tax dollars spent on funding science in the investigation of the Tooth Fairy? When public (or even private) moneys are involved, such research is utterly out of the question ... for very good reason. Until there is a physical sample - verified, double blind tested, and the findings are peer reviewed, nothing will change that. I personally would never want to see science veer so far off course, when cancer remains uncured. We simply can't afford to go chasing shadows and myths.

As for the public, I suspect that like me, most Australians probably have no idea that BF is a thing here. Despite many having heard the word "Yowie", we don't actually think it's anything other than funny old stories. I had NO IDEA people were actually sighting them. I knew about Tassie Tiger sightings as they occasionally make the news, but that's the extent of it. And as long as there is only stick structures and dodgy footprints, the public aren't likely to take an interest. Why would they? Most of us have enough to worry about, without adding hairy giants to the mix (taz) :D

Having said all that, I would like to see the DNA side of things pursued. A proper search of alleged habitats WILL turn something up, but none of these researchers (apart from Rusty) seem to do it. Look at the sheer number of sightings from researchers where zero follow up was done. None of them seem to attempt to obtain genetic material from the footprints of the beast they've just witnessed, or from the bushes he's brushed through, etc. None have even given safe-distance pursuit, or appear to have returned later to collect samples. Which of course, reveals most of them as hoaxes of one sort or another. Footage from random people though, it's more understandable. Most probably just bolted and tried to forget about it!

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Hominidhunter wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:02 pm
I was talkin to a fello facebooker the other day that has a site on big cats in Australia, reckons she baited a lab with known hair samples from a zoo or animal park from leopard or panther, and they came back as a dog and so did the stool samples, I cannot, repeat cannot, verify this as 100 % truth but it all rings true, I , personally, think anything that takes more than the scientist more than 5 minuets of his time gets the bin.
I would submit samples with the information that I already know what it is, and let them to sweat that out. Don't tell them what it is, of course. Or even what you think it is (because they could then just say 'it's not that'). Say you've had it confirmed multiple times. If they ask why you want an additional confirmation, politely advise them that that isn't relevant to the service you're paying for. Give them NOTHING, other than the sample.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm
Just for the record I had 3 identical hair samples from the feeding site .
One was given to a friend who sent it to a lab . The result was "old human" . The hair sample was given back in a small plastic sealed bag including glycerol which desolved the hair . No more hair sample .

Pictures of one was sent to hair experts here in Australia and the reply was "probably just a wallaby" , which is normal . I can tell you that wallabies hairs don't look anything like a human hair .

The last hair sample was sent to an expert overseas who concluded the hair was from a dog .

More recently , an Australian scientist helped me out with my hypothesis that height could be calculated by measuring someones stride length from audio in milliseconds . I didn't mention the Y word and he didn't have a problem confirming that although it would be a rough measurement (within 2 inches) , it was still plausable .
While I admire your efforts, Rusty, this is probably a bit hit and miss for consistency of results. Probably best to have a reputable lab on hand who'll work with you (you as in whoever is willing to take this scientific approach). Use the same lab each time, and establish a relationship with them. It will keep them on their toes. Of course, this is only going to work for the well heeled researcher. The costs would be astronomical! Are there any billionaires into BF?

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:15 pm

inthedark wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm
I would guess that scientists have never gone looking for BF/Y for the same reason that they don't go looking for the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, or Odin. Consider, would you want your tax dollars spent on funding science in the investigation of the Tooth Fairy? When public (or even private) moneys are involved, such research is utterly out of the question ... for very good reason. Until there is a physical sample - verified, double blind tested, and the findings are peer reviewed, nothing will change that. I personally would never want to see science veer so far off course, when cancer remains uncured. We simply can't afford to go chasing shadows and myths.
As someone who works in the scientific sector, I can attest that this is without a doubt the main reason, so well said, ITD. :)

ALL research is paid for by someone, be it the Government or private sector, in part, or in full.

The days of doing science for science's sake are long gone, though I did get to experience those days in the early 80's before "Partner or Perish" became the mantra that eventually took over research bodies in this country.

To put things bluntly, research is done with an end-goal in mind, and that is almost ALWAYS to make money.
There is no money in cryptozoological study.
Only a self-funded body or individual with a strong reason for getting answers can make this possible, and there do not seem to be any out there.

Museums and such are always interested in natural history and would probably take a keen interest in crypto species, but they can't do much without there being some basics already in place... namely, baseline studies or CONFIRMED hair, tooth, bone, DNA samples from KNOWN species... and what we are interested in still falls firmly into the UNKNOWN category, therefore, their hands are tied.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:35 pm

inthedark wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

My point on the scientific community, and of course this is just my opinion, is that the yowie has been reported since the British arrived. From what little can be found about these early days is that among the witness reports by both white settlers and Aboriginals that there were a few scientists that were actually looking for the yowie. Maybe they gave up looking or were stopped. I dont know?

Since then there have been countless reports and still no scientist will touch the subject with a ten foot pole. If they did do some research they would probably come to the same conclusion as most yowie researchers.

That is that there is something very odd out there. It cant be photographed and should not be here or be able to do the things that it does. Remain undetected in close proximity to humans just for starters.

It puzzles me as to why there is no (public) interest from most mainstrwam scientists. I would think that a caveman living in our forests would be of great interest to the scientific community. They seem to spend a lot of time and money on collecting bone fragments and dna testing but a real life subject is apparently of no interest? Thats odd to me.

And yes i think ( again my opinion) it would be unwise to research in your backyard..although i would find it hard not to if in your location! :wink:
I would guess that scientists have never gone looking for BF/Y for the same reason that they don't go looking for the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, or Odin. Consider, would you want your tax dollars spent on funding science in the investigation of the Tooth Fairy? When public (or even private) moneys are involved, such research is utterly out of the question ... for very good reason. Until there is a physical sample - verified, double blind tested, and the findings are peer reviewed, nothing will change that. I personally would never want to see science veer so far off course, when cancer remains uncured. We simply can't afford to go chasing shadows and myths.

As for the public, I suspect that like me, most Australians probably have no idea that BF is a thing here. Despite many having heard the word "Yowie", we don't actually think it's anything other than funny old stories. I had NO IDEA people were actually sighting them. I knew about Tassie Tiger sightings as they occasionally make the news, but that's the extent of it. And as long as there is only stick structures and dodgy footprints, the public aren't likely to take an interest. Why would they? Most of us have enough to worry about, without adding hairy giants to the mix (taz) :D

Having said all that, I would like to see the DNA side of things pursued. A proper search of alleged habitats WILL turn something up, but none of these researchers (apart from Rusty) seem to do it. Look at the sheer number of sightings from researchers where zero follow up was done. None of them seem to attempt to obtain genetic material from the footprints of the beast they've just witnessed, or from the bushes he's brushed through, etc. None have even given safe-distance pursuit, or appear to have returned later to collect samples. Which of course, reveals most of them as hoaxes of one sort or another. Footage from random people though, it's more understandable. Most probably just bolted and tried to forget about it!
Yes i wouldnt want my tax wasted on Bigfoot research either ( and i did think of that while posting!) as well as many things they waste it on.

Comparing the yowie to the tooth fairy is incredibly insulting to any witnesses though but i see your point. No evidence then no yowie. Just a myth for a large part of the community but a truth that may one day be exposed.

Its a no win situation for those that have seen them. Any argument or protest is easily shut down by the naysayers so not much point talking about it..especially to a psychiatrist unless you want to end up being told your nuts when you know your not.Lol!

I was on a worksite the other day and this European bloke asked a tasmanian fella what he thought of the " tassie tigers" being reported in nth queensland. The tassie fella went on a tirade and within seconds was in full on aussie aussie bully mode as he informed us all that all tassie tigers were shot because they were slaughtering/stealing livestock.

He then went on to explain that if there were " tigers" on the mainland then there would be not one marsupial left on the mainland as tassie tigers were such monsters they would kill EVERYTHING!!

This smug righteous attitude is very common here in the land of oz. From idiots on worksites, to proffesionals and thepeople in the street, on the internet etc.

Now id bet some scientists would love to look for the yowie and would consider it a viable pursuit but why risk the humiliation and expose yourself to that sort of aggro? Best to leave it to someone else id say and come in later when/ if it is proven that the hairy men exist.

Its secret knowledge and probably a burden to most that have had the experience...maybe even scientists! (scared)
Yowie Bait

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:35 pm
inthedark wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:48 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:40 pm

My point on the scientific community, and of course this is just my opinion, is that the yowie has been reported since the British arrived. From what little can be found about these early days is that among the witness reports by both white settlers and Aboriginals that there were a few scientists that were actually looking for the yowie. Maybe they gave up looking or were stopped. I dont know?

Since then there have been countless reports and still no scientist will touch the subject with a ten foot pole. If they did do some research they would probably come to the same conclusion as most yowie researchers.

That is that there is something very odd out there. It cant be photographed and should not be here or be able to do the things that it does. Remain undetected in close proximity to humans just for starters.

It puzzles me as to why there is no (public) interest from most mainstrwam scientists. I would think that a caveman living in our forests would be of great interest to the scientific community. They seem to spend a lot of time and money on collecting bone fragments and dna testing but a real life subject is apparently of no interest? Thats odd to me.

And yes i think ( again my opinion) it would be unwise to research in your backyard..although i would find it hard not to if in your location! :wink:
I would guess that scientists have never gone looking for BF/Y for the same reason that they don't go looking for the Tooth Fairy, or Santa, or Odin. Consider, would you want your tax dollars spent on funding science in the investigation of the Tooth Fairy? When public (or even private) moneys are involved, such research is utterly out of the question ... for very good reason. Until there is a physical sample - verified, double blind tested, and the findings are peer reviewed, nothing will change that. I personally would never want to see science veer so far off course, when cancer remains uncured. We simply can't afford to go chasing shadows and myths.

As for the public, I suspect that like me, most Australians probably have no idea that BF is a thing here. Despite many having heard the word "Yowie", we don't actually think it's anything other than funny old stories. I had NO IDEA people were actually sighting them. I knew about Tassie Tiger sightings as they occasionally make the news, but that's the extent of it. And as long as there is only stick structures and dodgy footprints, the public aren't likely to take an interest. Why would they? Most of us have enough to worry about, without adding hairy giants to the mix (taz) :D

Having said all that, I would like to see the DNA side of things pursued. A proper search of alleged habitats WILL turn something up, but none of these researchers (apart from Rusty) seem to do it. Look at the sheer number of sightings from researchers where zero follow up was done. None of them seem to attempt to obtain genetic material from the footprints of the beast they've just witnessed, or from the bushes he's brushed through, etc. None have even given safe-distance pursuit, or appear to have returned later to collect samples. Which of course, reveals most of them as hoaxes of one sort or another. Footage from random people though, it's more understandable. Most probably just bolted and tried to forget about it!
Yes i wouldnt want my tax wasted on Bigfoot research either ( and i did think of that while posting!) as well as many things they waste it on.

Comparing the yowie to the tooth fairy is incredibly insulting to any witnesses though but i see your point. No evidence then no yowie. Just a myth for a large part of the community but a truth that may one day be exposed.

Its a no win situation for those that have seen them. Any argument or protest is easily shut down by the naysayers so not much point talking about it..especially to a psychiatrist unless you want to end up being told your nuts when you know your not.Lol!

I was on a worksite the other day and this European bloke asked a tasmanian fella what he thought of the " tassie tigers" being reported in nth queensland. The tassie fella went on a tirade and within seconds was in full on aussie aussie bully mode as he informed us all that all tassie tigers were shot because they were slaughtering/stealing livestock.

He then went on to explain that if there were " tigers" on the mainland then there would be not one marsupial left on the mainland as tassie tigers were such monsters they would kill EVERYTHING!!

This smug righteous attitude is very common here in the land of oz. From idiots on worksites, to proffesionals and thepeople in the street, on the internet etc.

Now id bet some scientists would love to look for the yowie and would consider it a viable pursuit but why risk the humiliation and expose yourself to that sort of aggro? Best to leave it to someone else id say and come in later when/ if it is proven that the hairy men exist.

Its secret knowledge and probably a burden to most that have had the experience...maybe even scientists! (scared)
Hi YB :)

Wasn't meant to be insulting, but it's the reality of the scientific viewpoint. To 'science', there is no difference between BF and the Tooth Fairy.

You're almost certainly right about there being scientists out there who would love to pursue it, meantime. It just isn't worth their career. If you have a family, a mortgage, bills to pay, or any other of the standard adult accessories, that kind of 'adventure' is out of the question.

Which brings me back to the idea that real resolution will probably only come via a self-funded researcher .. with plenty of self-funds! Billionaires have been known blow millions in pursuit of 'crazy ideas' in the past. It's just a shame that none seem to be interested in this. For whatever reason, there just doesn't seem to be anyone with money involved in the BF thing. Not here, and not in America. Weird.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:28 am

Shazzoir wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:15 pm

The days of doing science for science's sake are long gone, though I did get to experience those days in the early 80's before "Partner or Perish" became the mantra that eventually took over research bodies in this country.

To put things bluntly, research is done with an end-goal in mind, and that is almost ALWAYS to make money.
There is no money in cryptozoological study.
Only a self-funded body or individual with a strong reason for getting answers can make this possible, and there do not seem to be any out there.

Agree, entirely.

But as you know, the kind of 'self-funding' needed for thorough research is, literally, millions. This game really needs an open-minded benefactor.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Hey ITD. I dont think you were trying to be insulting to anyone. Just pointing out that it could be.

I agree with you though. Its a far out claim in most parts of Australia and not just when told to science types. Most common responses to a yowie report would probably be " what were you/they smoking" or " was it with the easter bunny/santa/ tooth fairy/elvis " type comment. I can think of better ones but theyre not fit to print!! :lol:

The most heavily funded crypto project that i can think of is the millionare who purchased SKINWALKER ranch and hired a team of scientists to investigate the property. Its now owned by the military i think?

We have Scientist Shazz and Biologist Mad Academic on the forum who can provide us with their view or actual facts before some claims become a " thing" which is a bonus.

Lots of very clever members on the forum actually! (happy)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1361
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 am

The authorities don't want anything controversial found .

It is my personal opinion that real scientific evidence has been found in the past and protocols were put into place to deny civillian confirmation .

Just as HominidHunter has mentioned , In the video below a big cat researcher (Mike Williams) blind tested labs in Australia with known samples which were misidentified . @ 22:40
The TV show also blind tested the same lab with known samples @ 30:20 and were defrauded .
There should be absolutely no reason to create a friendship with labratories . They should be supplying paying customers with facts but paying customers are being lied to , this is fraud .
We may have proof but it will never been acknowledged here in Australia .


inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am

Rusty2 wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:25 am
The authorities don't want anything controversial found .

It is my personal opinion that real scientific evidence has been found in the past and protocols were put into place to deny civillian confirmation .

Just as HominidHunter has mentioned , In the video below a big cat researcher (Mike Williams) blind tested labs in Australia with known samples which were misidentified . @ 22:40
The TV show also blind tested the same lab with known samples @ 30:20 and were defrauded .
There should be absolutely no reason to create a friendship with labratories . They should be supplying paying customers with facts but paying customers are being lied to , this is fraud .
We may have proof but it will never been acknowledged here in Australia .

I don't really understand this, to be honest. If I pay for something and don't get it, I complain. If my complaint isn't heard, I take it to an Ombudsman, or 'Fair Trading' etc. Why wasn't this done, I wonder? If clear fraud could be demonstrated, the labs could have been sued. I feel there must be more to this story that we're not hearing.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Could Neanderthals still be alive ?

Unread post by inthedark » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:25 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:57 pm
Hey ITD. I dont think you were trying to be insulting to anyone. Just pointing out that it could be.

I agree with you though. Its a far out claim in most parts of Australia and not just when told to science types. Most common responses to a yowie report would probably be " what were you/they smoking" or " was it with the easter bunny/santa/ tooth fairy/elvis " type comment. I can think of better ones but theyre not fit to print!! :lol:

The most heavily funded crypto project that i can think of is the millionare who purchased SKINWALKER ranch and hired a team of scientists to investigate the property. Its now owned by the military i think?

We have Scientist Shazz and Biologist Mad Academic on the forum who can provide us with their view or actual facts before some claims become a " thing" which is a bonus.

Lots of very clever members on the forum actually! (happy)
The people interested in the field do indeed, seem to be from a fairly broad cross-section of the populace. We just need more billionaires (woot)

Post Reply