Top 10 Yowie Super Abilities

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Re: Top 10 Yowie Super Abilities

Unread post by Black » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:45 am

5. SUPER FEAR

6) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalague of cases
Case 69, 1940s, Petroy Plateau, NSW
HORSES - Albert Mowle while gold prospecting, hairy long armed gorilla like creatures came into his campsite foraging for food. "Something terrified the horses belonging to chaps who were mustering nearby....their normally docile animals bolted, maddened by fear, and were found days later at George's Creek. One experienced bushman said the only other time he'd seen horses act in this manner was when they had caught the smell of wild animals from a circus."

7) The Yowie - Healy & Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 72, 1950s, North Aramara, QLD
Michael Meech with Errol and Bevan Johnson, were searching for cows with 40 "milkers" gone bush on the highest part of the Johnson property. On sighting the boys, the herd stampeded right past them, tails held straight out. The boys dogs, one of which had the reputation of a fearless fighter, also suddenly turned and ran, hackles up, and tails between their legs. Then we saw it. I can only describe it as a wooden wine barrel size object covered in jet black hair with indistinguishable facial features. It was moving very quickly towards us with a peculiar upright lumbering gait and we could hear gutteral sounds. Not sure who reached the paddock some two miles below first - the cows, the dogs, or us boys.

8) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 89, 1971, Blackheath, Blue Mountains, NSW
Victoria Trimble, 9yrs old, with several other children, while playing in Bush near the old Blackheath aerodrome, became extremely uneasy and felt they were being watched. Running to a nearby road, Victoria looked back, and saw a brown, man-like creature running just inside the tree line. It was hunched over and running very fast.

9) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 94, 1974 or 1975, Killawarra, NSW
Alwyn Richard's and his sister rode their horses up a hillside near the Richard's property. The horses normally lived to charge up the slope but on this occasion, shied violently away from the wooded area. Alwyn dismounted and led his reluctant steed through the trees with his sister following behind. On the other side they found a huge shaggy creature standing in the firebreak. It was 9 to 10 feet tall, broad chested, very muscular, well proportioned in long untidy hair. It stood staring at them, before turning and walking away.

10) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 102, 1976, Lake George, NSW
Bill Southwell lived in an isolated cabin while working on a large property by lake George. He was awoken one night by a crow bellowing. His dogs on the verandah became quite frantic, barking, and carrying on. I flew out of bed to tell them to shut up, hit the light switch, and opened the door. The dogs weren't barking now, they were screaming, and the first dog bowled through the door. Then I saw my other dog backed up in corner of the verandah, screaming his head off. This thing was standing on the verandah. It was about 5 foot ten tall covered in gi grey brown hair. It looked a bit apey, it stood there for the count of 4, and then spun around, took two steps, and jumped off the verandah into the darkness. I've never in my life seen dogs that upset.

GLOW IN THE DARK EYES

1) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 144, 1980, Kowmung river, Kanangra Boyd National Park NSW
While working with a party of cattlemen, they were camped up stream from a place known as "the yards". Very early one morning, while lighting a campfire, he noticed a hairy man observing him from a few meters away. Its eyes were glowing red and its odor revolting. It rocked backwards and forwards and then took off into the scrub.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:42 pm

GLOW IN THE DARK EYES.2. FRASER ISLAND EMCOUNTER. 1983: Two boys sighted and were screamed at by a Yowie. They ran for their lives only to turn back to look and see it running after them with glowing red eyes. It stayed with them and its eyes were even glowing when in dark spots with only moonlight!!

Yes ive used my own encounter so i know its real even if you guys dont believe me! (taz) (woot)
Yowie Bait

Tuckeroo
Silver Status
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by Tuckeroo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Glowing red eyes: Audio report # 96 Maldon NSW.

The red eyes...... 'stood out from a long way, we spotted the eyes first'
even before the car headlights were on it.

T.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:35 pm

Tuckeroo you read my mind. I was going to add that report. (thumb) A very nutty encounter that one!
Yowie Bait

Tuckeroo
Silver Status
Position: Nature Lover

Unread post by Tuckeroo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:35 pm
Tuckeroo you read my mind. I was going to add that report. (thumb) A very nutty encounter that one!

great minds think alike Yb…….

There are not that many reports of eyes that glow independent of being illuminated by
spotlight, torchlight or headlight. In this report at Maldon the fella and his mother suggest
that the eyes glowed before the lights were on it and the glow stopped when the lights
were completely on it.
In another report # 64 Tuglow Oberon, the eyes glowed the whole time but the spotty
was on it the whole time so I don’t think that report would qualify as a super ability.

T.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 pm

True Tuckeroo! :wink:

Yes i suppose eyeshine from torch or spotlight doesnt count. I can think of another ayr report that might have glowing eyes. Will have to have a look. (detective)
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:13 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 pm
True Tuckeroo! :wink:

Yes i suppose eyeshine from torch or spotlight doesnt count. I can think of another ayr report that might have glowing eyes. Will have to have a look. (detective)
It was ayr#86 i was thinkin of but they had spotlights on it so doesnt count. (thumb Down)
Yowie Bait

Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:14 am

Cool. Thanks for those contributions, guys. Consider them added.

GLOW IN THE DARK EYES

4) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 160, Chapter 4, page 91, 1980s, Hazelbrook, Blue Mountains, NSW
Neil Frost recounts, "Then sometimes in winter we'd sit on the verandah. It'd be misting rain, one or two degrees above freezing, and we'd see red glows in the Bush. We thought for a long time it was kids having cigarettes, and we thought, "Gee, they're keen - it's so cold and wet." They were, I'd say, 30 or 40 meters away and just looked like a red glow, at that stage I couldn't resolve two eyes - we weren't looking for two eyes. There were no lights outside at all. These eyes were reflecting just the ambient light. Since then, I've been really close to a yowie and seen how big their eyes are. They have to be, they're nocturnal."

5) The Yowie - Healy and Cropper - Catalogue of cases
Case 156, 1983 or 1984, Mount Kembla, NSW 10pm - 12am
A Sydney man and wife to be, were parked on Mt Kembla Road. "I was occupied doing "something else" when I got this bad feeling. I looked over my shoulder and could see this huge head 4 meters away. The most alarming feature was the animal's eyes. Set 4 to 6 inches apart, they were a deep, dark red, but with a brightness to it....it's hard to explain - like a bright glow. There was very little light in the area, only the interior light from the car and light from down in the city which was very dull. But these eyes just glowed - glowed by themselves!" .........

SUPER FEAR
11) Case 156 - cont. .........."My immediate reaction was to flee. I had this feeling I was being hunted - an immense feeling of dread....like someone had drained all the life or blood out of you....an awful awe inspiring feeling of like....all your senses come alive.....it is very hard to explain. I remember thinking, "this things gonna come over here and RIP your head off!" I started up the car and revved it really hard, to hopefully scare this thing (because) I had to reverse towards it I really gunned it out of there and didnt fer dressed til 3 kms down the road."