New Guy with Trail Cam.

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Mon May 28, 2018 10:20 pm


Hi everyone My name is Danny and I love all kinds of animals including sneaky ones.
I cant really say what is going on in this trail cam footage and neither can you so its just
kind of entertaining and yet confusing at the same time. Dont really want anyones opinion.
I put Woolies roast chickens in front of the camera trying to get a shot of what is eating them
but I dont get any videos showing the chickens getting up and walking off.
The camera is an $85 no name job off Ebay but its very good in terms of reaction time,
video resolution and sensitivity.
Ive trimmed the 20 second clips down so it all happens very quickly in the video.
First shot is me in camo trying to be quiet and not disturb the yowies, I mean foxes.
As I move out of shot you see the roast chicken in the background with 4 green apples in front of it.
Then a fox wanders past at night looks at the chicken twice but doesnt eat it.
Then the funny stuff starts. In the next clip the chicken is gone and there is no clip of what took it.
At 13 seconds a padding footstep kind of noise followed by a fluttering noise.
Then if you watch the time stamp the next clip starts (19s) by something hitting the tree and shaking
the branch dangling in front of the tree then same thing happens at 29s.
IF its a yowie tapping the tree, they are being comedians just like Mike Pattersons Squatch's,
which is kind of comforting as sense of humour means intelligence and reasoning.
Hope you are as intrigued as I am.

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Tue May 29, 2018 8:11 am

Can anyone tell me how to edit posts please, there is no edit button.
I have also experienced my first mind speak in this general area. (Blue Mountains)
Was on my dirt bike leaving the area and got a notion of "your in trouble" in my head.
I kept riding but eventually figured this would be a good site to explore.
Yowies are thinking people so they can be swayed and "charmed" so to speak hence the roast chickens.
I hope now Im no longer an undesirable but a human of interest. I give them chickens, they mess with my camera.
I also think they are hungry as I notice a distinct lack of natural wildlife. No roos, wombats, ect.
I think they have more or less depleted their food source.

Pertys80
Bronze Status
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Pertys80 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 am

Looks like whatevers moving the branch in the top right of the shot is triggering the cam, a bird perhaps?
I have a cam out atm, will check it out in a few weeks, not expecting Yowies, but perhaps some other wildlife..

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Dion » Tue May 29, 2018 8:43 am

Hi there ripperton

Welcome to the forums,

Trail cameras will not often work in the presence of the hairy folk, which may be why your chickens and apples go missing without any evidence for it, keep at it though its always enjoyable getting something on trail cam even if it is just wildlife. (thumb up)

As other have suggested in the past an audio recorder may be a better source of getting information out of the area.

In regards to the mind speak you will know when you get it! its an unmistakably foreign thought or strong feeling which can sometimes overcome you with irrational emotions such as feeling faint or dizzy or other etc. Be careful.

The edit button is there after you have submitted your post but only for a short amount of time and it wont be there if you log out of the forum and back in again. Its the small pencil symbol next to the quote button.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Tue May 29, 2018 9:54 am

Pertys80 wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:25 am
Looks like whatevers moving the branch in the top right of the shot is triggering the cam, a bird perhaps?
I have a cam out atm, will check it out in a few weeks, not expecting Yowies, but perhaps some other wildlife..
Right Pertys never expect a Yowie, and certainly not in front of the camera.
Natural wildlife is just as interesting. Feel like im intruding into their lives though.
If its a bird landing on the tree we may not have heard wing beats on approach as they often glide up to a branch but we would have heard some kind of swoosh noise and the noise is like something hard like a finger nail tapping.
Will be checking my cam tmrw and bringing fresh offerings.

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Tue May 29, 2018 10:11 am

Dion wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 8:43 am
Hi there ripperton
Welcome to the forums,
Trail cameras will not often work in the presence of the hairy folk, which may be why your chickens and apples go missing without any evidence for it, keep at it though its always enjoyable getting something on trail cam even if it is just wildlife. (thumb up)
As other have suggested in the past an audio recorder may be a better source of getting information out of the area.
In regards to the mind speak you will know when you get it! its an unmistakably foreign thought or strong feeling which can sometimes overcome you with irrational emotions such as feeling faint or dizzy or other etc. Be careful.
The edit button is there after you have submitted your post but only for a short amount of time and it wont be there if you log out of the forum and back in again. Its the small pencil symbol next to the quote button.
Im certain they can teleport and time travel. Bold statement but it explains a lot.
Watch Kathleen Odom on YouTube. She is a psychic medium and claims to have spoken to Nefertia.
He says they can breath in the light to the the heart and transition into the "All One" where, quote "then then then is now" meaning that all time is accessible so they can teleport AND time travel in this "All One" medium.
Certainly strains ones scope of understanding.
I think Teleporting involves the Pineal gland, Dimethyltryptamine and piezoluminescent flashes.
I sometimes give myself a fake MindSpeak so I can tell the difference between it and a real one. And you dont know when a real one is coming.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by inthedark » Tue May 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi there New Guy :)

Curious to know where in the BMs you can ride a trail bike! Isn't most of it National Park?

thehairyone
Silver Status
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by thehairyone » Tue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi New Guy
My guess is that its a bird landing on the branch , I have had a trail cam out non stop for over 2 .5 years and have many many videos and pics of just that movement except you see the bird .
Just keep the camera out there , don't expect to see any hairys but enjoy catching the wildlife
I have hrs and hrs of videos and pics , but only about 50sec ( in 10 sec loops ) of anything I would say is suspect
Cheers Greg

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Tue May 29, 2018 7:15 pm

inthedark wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:39 pm
Hi there New Guy :)
Curious to know where in the BMs you can ride a trail bike! Isn't most of it National Park?
Most IS National Park bu there are a lot of fire trails and access roads where you can ride a registered vehicle.
Gees Arm South fire trail in Colo is a 4x4 hotspot and one of my favorite Enduro training rides.

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm

I think one reason they avoid physical appearances is because they are frightening looking.
You get to see the real nature of them in psychic experiences.
I was at work one day pushing the mouse around the table and I got a mind speak asking myself a question I would never
ask myself.
"Do you want to see the Yowies ?"
I paused and thought WTF just happened ?? then just said, YES in my mind speak inner voice.
Started wondering how this was going to happen and assumed I was going to see a Yowie in the bush during my next
trail bike ride.
Early the next morning I dreamt a black haired juvenile Yowie jumped the fence beside the house on the full as I watched
from my bedroom window.
Then ran down the back yard toward a creek where there were many more "hominids" of different sizes.
I went out side and tried to find the Juvenile but he had blended into the crowd.
The house, side fence and back yard had the same configuration as the house Im living in now but the creek in the dream
isnt there in real life.
A psychic connection is the preferred way to experience these beings. Their intellect and emotional intelligence is profound
and you can actually learn from them and expand your own psyche.
The next morning I went cold turkey on caffeine and didnt drink coffee for 3 weeks. I was a 4 cup a day "addict" and drank coffee
just for the sake of drinking it. Now Ive learnt to drink it as a treat or dessert and never more than 1 a day.
Coffee is an unimportant issue but I think they saw it as the only Issue I had that they could fix so they fixed it, just for the sake of fixing it.
They are better than us, more powerful, more organised. We are lost and silly. We need help.
Dont see then as animals that need to be documented and studied. They are people, way older than us and way ahead of us. (respekt)

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 pm

ripperton wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm
I think one reason they avoid physical appearances is because they are frightening looking.
You get to see the real nature of them in psychic experiences.
I was at work one day pushing the mouse around the table and I got a mind speak asking myself a question I would never
ask myself.
"Do you want to see the Yowies ?"
I paused and thought WTF just happened ?? then just said, YES in my mind speak inner voice.
Started wondering how this was going to happen and assumed I was going to see a Yowie in the bush during my next
trail bike ride.
Early the next morning I dreamt a black haired juvenile Yowie jumped the fence beside the house on the full as I watched
from my bedroom window.
Then ran down the back yard toward a creek where there were many more "hominids" of different sizes.
I went out side and tried to find the Juvenile but he had blended into the crowd.
The house, side fence and back yard had the same configuration as the house Im living in now but the creek in the dream
isnt there in real life.
A psychic connection is the preferred way to experience these beings. Their intellect and emotional intelligence is profound
and you can actually learn from them and expand your own psyche.
The next morning I went cold turkey on caffeine and didnt drink coffee for 3 weeks. I was a 4 cup a day "addict" and drank coffee
just for the sake of drinking it. Now Ive learnt to drink it as a treat or dessert and never more than 1 a day.
Coffee is an unimportant issue but I think they saw it as the only Issue I had that they could fix so they fixed it, just for the sake of fixing it.
They are better than us, more powerful, more organised. We are lost and silly. We need help.
Dont see then as animals that need to be documented and studied. They are people, way older than us and way ahead of us. (respekt)
Excellent post Ripperton! (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Dion » Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm

ripperton wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 10:11 am
Im certain they can teleport and time travel. Bold statement but it explains a lot.
Watch Kathleen Odom on YouTube. She is a psychic medium and claims to have spoken to Nefertia.
He says they can breath in the light to the the heart and transition into the "All One" where, quote "then then then is now" meaning that all time is accessible so they can teleport AND time travel in this "All One" medium.
Certainly strains ones scope of understanding.
I think Teleporting involves the Pineal gland, Dimethyltryptamine and piezoluminescent flashes.
I sometimes give myself a fake MindSpeak so I can tell the difference between it and a real one. And you dont know when a real one is coming.
ripperton wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 7:54 pm
I think one reason they avoid physical appearances is because they are frightening looking.
You get to see the real nature of them in psychic experiences.
I was at work one day pushing the mouse around the table and I got a mind speak asking myself a question I would never
ask myself.
"Do you want to see the Yowies ?"
I paused and thought WTF just happened ?? then just said, YES in my mind speak inner voice.
Started wondering how this was going to happen and assumed I was going to see a Yowie in the bush during my next
trail bike ride.
Early the next morning I dreamt a black haired juvenile Yowie jumped the fence beside the house on the full as I watched
from my bedroom window.
Then ran down the back yard toward a creek where there were many more "hominids" of different sizes.
I went out side and tried to find the Juvenile but he had blended into the crowd.
The house, side fence and back yard had the same configuration as the house Im living in now but the creek in the dream
isnt there in real life.
A psychic connection is the preferred way to experience these beings. Their intellect and emotional intelligence is profound
and you can actually learn from them and expand your own psyche.
The next morning I went cold turkey on caffeine and didnt drink coffee for 3 weeks. I was a 4 cup a day "addict" and drank coffee
just for the sake of drinking it. Now Ive learnt to drink it as a treat or dessert and never more than 1 a day.
Coffee is an unimportant issue but I think they saw it as the only Issue I had that they could fix so they fixed it, just for the sake of fixing it.
They are better than us, more powerful, more organised. We are lost and silly. We need help.
Dont see then as animals that need to be documented and studied. They are people, way older than us and way ahead of us. (respekt)
They are some pretty far out stories/theories ripperton, perhaps in future you should post them in the "AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion" Forum.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Wed May 30, 2018 9:18 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 pm
Excellent post Ripperton! (thumb up)
Thanks Yowie Bait.

I went to check my trail cam today after a week and both chickens were still there untouched except for a few bird pecks and ants.
First thought was panic, Oh no I made them sick and they are staying away from them. What ever happened Im not using roast chickens any more.
They are basically processed food. The stuffing, the seasoning, basting ect. All could have additives and chemicals.
So I will stick to simple food like apples ect.
Barely any animals either. A fox, again ignored the chicken and came up close to the camera from behind, got startled and ran away.
I memorised the sound of his running.
Then referencing "the hairy one" a bird landed on a branch near the camera and triggered it on landing and take off.

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Wed May 30, 2018 9:23 pm

Dion wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm
They are some pretty far out stories/theories ripperton,
Cool understood but this whole forum is about "far out" just like your signature quote about Nephilim from Ron Morehead.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Dion » Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 am

ripperton wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:23 pm
Dion wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 2:47 pm
They are some pretty far out stories/theories ripperton,
Cool understood but this whole forum is about "far out" just like your signature quote about Nephilim from Ron Morehead.
Agreed this whole subject is far out for most :wink: I know its very easy to get off topic in a thread.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu May 31, 2018 4:51 pm

ripperton wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:18 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:15 pm
Excellent post Ripperton! (thumb up)
Thanks Yowie Bait.

I went to check my trail cam today after a week and both chickens were still there untouched except for a few bird pecks and ants.
First thought was panic, Oh no I made them sick and they are staying away from them. What ever happened Im not using roast chickens any more.
They are basically processed food. The stuffing, the seasoning, basting ect. All could have additives and chemicals.
So I will stick to simple food like apples ect.
Barely any animals either. A fox, again ignored the chicken and came up close to the camera from behind, got startled and ran away.
I memorised the sound of his running.
Then referencing "the hairy one" a bird landed on a branch near the camera and triggered it on landing and take off.
Hey Ripperton. I thought the same about the seasoned chickens. Too much processed junk and spicy stuff. Thought about cooking them myself but just stuck with the fruit and veg. Apples, sweet corn, mangoes, bananas , rockmelon, walnuts etc. Noticed they were picky about quality as well.

Only things not taken were some Whitaker choc peanut slabs which were thrown all over unopened and cheap corn and melons which were probably off from woolies. Sampled all fruit after that at the gifting area.

Got pretty obsessed after awhile though and still not sure if its the right thing to do but have been told and read many times to always leave an offering when heading into the bush.

Good to see you have respect for our hairy freinds. Maybe try leave some food out of range of the cam to see what happens? More chance of a sighting or encounter without the tech..imo of course.

Theres others in the blue mountains and other places who have reported similar psychic events with yowies. Be careful though. Could be other things trying to make contact out there we dont know about!!
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Wolf » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Ripperton, ever stopped to consider you are using the same methods countless others have tried before you with no results? (detective)

Madness is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results... (death)

They are too smart to be 'trapped' with cameras... it is a sign of disrespect to even try. (taz)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
adventurer
Silver Status
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by adventurer » Thu May 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Wolf-- I guess everyone tries, i did, remember with the fruit--even though Rusty and everyone tried anyway. I tried the honey jar to to try and get fingerprints. Someone has to get something one day. But yes we do need to try new things, get new ideas, as you are right, we still have very little answers.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Wolf » Thu May 31, 2018 7:57 pm

adventurer wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:49 pm
Wolf-- I guess everyone tries, i did, remember with the fruit--even though Rusty and everyone tried anyway. I tried the honey jar to to try and get fingerprints. Someone has to get something one day. But yes we do need to try new things, get new ideas, as you are right, we still have very little answers.

... because everybody is trying to get 'proof' rather than 'experience'?
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Thu May 31, 2018 9:16 pm

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 pm
Ripperton, ever stopped to consider you are using the same methods countless others have tried before you with no results? (detective)
Madness is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results... (death)
They are too smart to be 'trapped' with cameras... it is a sign of disrespect to even try. (taz)
Ive been reading about hominids for about 2 years but didnt even know about this forum untill a week ago
so didnt really know what other people were doing.
Besides I DO have results. The fact that chickens are disappearing without video is a result as far as Im concerned.
Im not after a video of a Yowie but I got exactly what I was looking for, a mystery. Exactly what I expected.
Besides weve had film proof of BigFoot existence since 1967 remember Patty in SoCal.
One of us is going to be the next Roger Patterson and come up with another proof video.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Wolf » Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm

If someone 'came up with' the most compelling footage ever events would pan out like this...

1, they would post it online and send it off to any news outlet that would take it.

2, scores of armchair researchers would deride it, call hoax and 'express their dissatisfaction' on any tv show brave enough to make a story out of it.

3, the poor chap would get a knock at their door (if really compelling) and face a barrage of questions from polite men in suits.

4, the unfortunate fellow would then be 'encouraged' to admit to being a hoaxer or cop the full force of the beaurocrapsy... tax audits, police pulling them over and going over their vehicle with a fine tooth comb, etc etc etc.

5, for the rest of his life he would be known as a hoaxer and any fresh evidence be immediately lambasted, ridiculed and generally scoffed at, not only by the media but by the 'Bigfoot Community'... the infamous 'Patterson Curse'.

There is a reason long time researchers (in the US at least) keep their findings to themselves and do not publish photos they are lucky enough to obtain.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:04 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm
If someone 'came up with' the most compelling footage ever events would pan out like this...
1, they would post it online and send it off to any news outlet that would take it.
2, scores of armchair researchers would deride it, call hoax and 'express their dissatisfaction' on any tv show brave enough to make a story out of it.
3, the poor chap would get a knock at their door (if really compelling) and face a barrage of questions from polite men in suits.
4, the unfortunate fellow would then be 'encouraged' to admit to being a hoaxer or cop the full force of the beaurocrapsy... tax audits, police pulling them over and going over their vehicle with a fine tooth comb, etc etc etc.
5, for the rest of his life he would be known as a hoaxer and any fresh evidence be immediately lambasted, ridiculed and generally scoffed at, not only by the media but by the 'Bigfoot Community'... the infamous 'Patterson Curse'.
There is a reason long time researchers (in the US at least) keep their findings to themselves and do not publish photos they are lucky enough to obtain.
ok we should all make a pact that if any of us get video evidence, to only show it on YHF controversial / conjecture whilst wearing a tin foil hat so any outsiders that come in here think we are all loonies and ignore us.
The Patterson Curse avoidance protocol.

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by inthedark » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:55 am

Wolf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 11:19 pm
If someone 'came up with' the most compelling footage ever events would pan out like this...

1, they would post it online and send it off to any news outlet that would take it.

2, scores of armchair researchers would deride it, call hoax and 'express their dissatisfaction' on any tv show brave enough to make a story out of it.

3, the poor chap would get a knock at their door (if really compelling) and face a barrage of questions from polite men in suits.

4, the unfortunate fellow would then be 'encouraged' to admit to being a hoaxer or cop the full force of the beaurocrapsy... tax audits, police pulling them over and going over their vehicle with a fine tooth comb, etc etc etc.

5, for the rest of his life he would be known as a hoaxer and any fresh evidence be immediately lambasted, ridiculed and generally scoffed at, not only by the media but by the 'Bigfoot Community'... the infamous 'Patterson Curse'.

There is a reason long time researchers (in the US at least) keep their findings to themselves and do not publish photos they are lucky enough to obtain.
I suspect that any empirical evidence would be eagerly accepted by working scientists. It's unlikely that an ambitious biologist or similar would NOT grasp the opportunity to be the discoverer of such a creature. The problem is that so far, there has been no empirical evidence provided to reputable scientists or universities. Such people are not going to attempt declare it without that all important evidence. Their reputations are too important.

Unfortunately, the need for evidence to be empirical seems to the stumbling block for those who don't understand why science ignores BF. We really need bones, hair, blood, stools, etc. A body would be even better. Everything else is meaningless, from the scientist's point of view.

User avatar
ripperton
New Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by ripperton » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 pm

This Canadian guy is also getting some weird trailcam action. Hes had 4 days of inactivity in an area where the wind blowing the trees has normally set off the camera every day.
An entire tree structure goes missing during the 4 days plus a big hairy arm or hand in front of the cam ect. Good value.

thehairyone
Silver Status
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:22 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by thehairyone » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:21 pm

Hey Ripperton , He has some good vidoes on his channel , seems legit , Ive been following him ( Mountain Beast Mysteries ) for a while now , And Wolf , ive said all along if I was to get a perfect video , I wouldn't be going public , I would be sending it to 3-4 people on here for personal verification , show my family so I can have the last laugh , then it would be tucked away .

I wouldn't want or need the c**p that would go with it , im only doing this for me , and to stick it up my wife n kids

Cheers Greg

Pertys80
Bronze Status
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by Pertys80 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:15 am

ripperton wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 pm
This Canadian guy is also getting some weird trailcam action. Hes had 4 days of inactivity in an area where the wind blowing the trees has normally set off the camera every day.
An entire tree structure goes missing during the 4 days plus a big hairy arm or hand in front of the cam ect. Good value.
I saw this last week, seems pretty legit I reckon.. I'd say the chances of catching a Yowie full frontal would be a slim chance, however picking up little anomalies such as the vid above is a great way to confirm activity in the area..😉

inthedark
Silver Status
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:40 am
Position: Unsure
Gender: Not Telling

Re: New Guy with Trail Cam.

Unread post by inthedark » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 am

thehairyone wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:21 pm
if I was to get a perfect video , I wouldn't be going public , I would be sending it to 3-4 people on here for personal verification , show my family so I can have the last laugh , then it would be tucked away .

I wouldn't want or need the c**p that would go with it , im only doing this for me , and to stick it up my wife n kids

Cheers Greg
This made me laugh. I suspect that's probably exactly what many of us would do!

Even down to 'sticking it up' the family/friends who sneer (pure_evil)

Post Reply