Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:14 am

Slats wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:17 pm
So this is the reply I got, still no answers!
Id say thats the best your gonna get Slats. Its a shame they can't leave all comments up so we get a fair idea of public opinion. I reckon best concentrate on your own research mate at which you are doing a great job. (thumb)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am

The Yowie Police give me a break!. Another who was found out to have used someone else's stuff and passed it off for their own. Atleast I know I only post what I have found myself and will never go down the path of fakery, hoaxing or stealing others research or manipulating their research and using it on their channel. I'm going to get on with my research as I said after the McLeod episode. Let's all get on with out own research and let these people live in fairyland and hope from now on they film and only show their own research. Cheers SEARGENT Yowie Dan.

User avatar
adventurer
Silver Status
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by adventurer » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 am

Ron saw a narrative youtube film and let me know. You never ever asked my permission to use it. I did watch it and thought it funny, but why you would just talk on it and not ask for the photos of me is strange, it is part my video and looks like the pics on it were from me when watching it.Which is why i said i wish u would have used my photos. even on your screen shot you said you stole it! Never once did i winge about you using it-i didnt mind. This was not the video i was pissed of with on ayr, even though there was no permission AT ALL for you to use it.

Second full movie-The night diagular came alive, You asked if you could play my movie on your site and asked to link it on your channel. I replied you can link it. I assumed you were going to put yowies in the dark link on your page.
Then i got told on ayr about that movie. The gorilla pic was not mine, the name of the movie got completely changed( I gather so it would look like your movie), the music gone. I havnt even watched yours to c if there is any changes in the movie. As i said on ayr, i didnt know it was online until i got told, i also said you put my name on the movie. So i dont really care who shares my stuff but i dont want any changes in it cause it would make me look bad.And there were subtle changes already. You obviously didnt read all my comments on ayr as after i actually saw the movie i said u can LINK IT.
I am not a hoax nore have i ever bagged paul out, i chat to him regularly, so stop whining about me.

Its just a movie, i dont give a dam who uses it--just dont change it i asked.
The people on ayr share this info because they are doing the right thing.
The end
result is i guess is just use your own footage if u have any.To stop this confusement happening, and surely mate people shouldnt have to copyright everything-really. Dee

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am

YB and Dan
Thanks guys your words are, as always, encouraging.
Isn't it interesting that people who lie etc. are the first to call names when we are just asking questions.

Hey Dee
I'm so sorry he dragged you into this! He knows he is in the wrong and trying to save face.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:39 am

*facepalm* Since it's obvious you or an associate have access to this forum on AYR, Yowee Downunder, please understand that you are on shaky ground with your claim Dee gave you permission to use her video content.

You did not LINK Dee's video, as she asked you (and which you showed in your latest video that Slats posted above), you incorporated it in YOUR video. That is not LINKING to the original content.

Also, international copyright laws mean that as soon as Dee posted her videos on her YouTube channel, it was automatically copyrighted to her, as the channel owner and creator of the video.

YouTube copyright information, specifically the second point at the link below answers the question "Can I use a copyright-protected work without infringing?" https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2797466

Since you claim in your latest video that you can do this with Dee's content, with or without her permission for 'educational purposes':
"1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes
Courts typically focus on whether the use is “transformative.” That is, whether it adds new expression or meaning to the original, or whether it merely copies from the original. Commercial uses are less likely to be considered fair, though it’s possible to monetize a video and still take advantage of the fair use defense.

Claiming Dee is 'OK with you using her video' is a bit of a stretch, but in any case, she is annoyed enough at you now that it's totally within her rights to file a Copyright Infringement if she wishes, no matter WHAT she said in writing. That's her perogative, to control how her content is used. If you'd linked to her vid in the first place, as she stated, none of this would have probably blown up like it did, as you probably well know, so whining about it now is a bit ridiculous.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:44 am

Dee, if you want to make a claim to YouTube for infringement, go for it:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answ ... 2?hl=en-GB

I cannot stand injustice - happy to help in any way if you wish it.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm

Wow Shazz
Your support is amazing, thank you for sharing the information regarding the copyright laws.
I really hope this helps Dee out as I feel terrible and somewhat responsible for getting Dee into this mess.

Thanks again Shazz

User avatar
adventurer
Silver Status
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by adventurer » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Slats wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm
Wow Shazz
Your support is amazing, thank you for sharing the information regarding the copyright laws.
I really hope this helps Dee out as I feel terrible and somewhat responsible for getting Dee into this mess.

Thanks again Shazz
Hi slats, you didn't get me in any mess and certainly are not responsible.I see it you were just looking out and helping others. Shaz is amazing with her knowledge and support. I thank you both. Dee

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:51 pm

adventurer wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:08 pm
Slats wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm
Wow Shazz
Your support is amazing, thank you for sharing the information regarding the copyright laws.
I really hope this helps Dee out as I feel terrible and somewhat responsible for getting Dee into this mess.

Thanks again Shazz
Hi slats, you didn't get me in any mess and certainly are not responsible.I see it you were just looking out and helping others. Shaz is amazing with her knowledge and support. I thank you both. Dee
Hey Dee
Ive already made the complaint about his rebuttal video, he didn't have my permission to appear in his video.
He'll get what's coming karma will make sure of that
Cheers

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:35 pm

You are both more than welcome :), no thanks needed, but your kind words are appreciated.

This sort of blatant mis-use of others' content, information and research is despicable, and unworthy of genuine crypto folk. If you cannot abide by someone's written instructions to link to their original video, but don't, then use that footage and not dissuade viewers that it's not your own by admission, then claim it's OK because of 'fair use' or 'educational purposes', you are an idiot, end of story.

Information and knowledge cannot be under-shared in my view. Doing it honestly, however, seems to be difficult for some.
A candle is not dimmed by the lighting of another.

Cheers
Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Slats wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am
YB and Dan
Thanks guys your words are, as always, encouraging.
Isn't it interesting that people who lie etc. are the first to call names when we are just asking questions.

Hey Dee
I'm so sorry he dragged you into this! He knows he is in the wrong and trying to save face.
No worries Slats ! Yeah it seems to be the way. Keep your standards high and stay honest and no one can say jack about your research! (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Ray Doherty
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 803
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 am
Position: Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: www.facebook.com/theaustralianyowieproject
Location: North Brisbane

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Ray Doherty » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Good advice
'I want to believe'

Austral
Bronze Status
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Austral » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm

I cant work out why we're all bagging each other so badly ? The general public think we're all weirdos and now were just proving them right.
From what ive seen of Josh's channel i wouldn't believe he Would hoax anyone just going by my impression of his personality.
We should stand united in " our" reserch but it looks like we are imploding to me. Instead of encouraging people's research and interpretations of it, they are run out of town,so to speak, because they don't provide there evidence on demand.
I know wild claims dont do us any good but why discourage them so harshly because they just might be on to something but we'll never know because they've been driven off.

User avatar
Hominidhunter
Silver Status
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Hominidhunter » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Hey there Austral,
Welcome to the jungle, or the madness as my wife calls it

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 am

Austral wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm
I cant work out why we're all bagging each other so badly ? Instead of encouraging people's research and interpretations of it, they are run out of town,so to speak, because they don't provide there evidence on demand.
Austral, my beef with Josh is that he used another researcher's (Dee's) video in HIS video, presenting it as if it were his own, by not stating where it came from. Dee asked him to link to her video, not use it as part of his, and he didn't.

He also tried to disguise this by changing the music Dee had used, to make it appear 'new'. Plagiarism in any form should not be tolerated, especially when it's as blatant as this. I don't give a toss about anything else, just being honest and stating that you've used/referred to another researcher's experience in the blurb about your video on YT, not just letting conversations languish in the comments, and then claiming you got permission. Any damage Josh is doing to his credibility, he's doing himself. I haven't commented on his video, as it seems he's just deleting the comments he doesn't want others to see, so where's the level playing field he refers to in the latest whinge-fest? Do as I say, not as I do, by the looks of things. That's why I can't take anything he says seriously.

Ego-driven people tend to employ many tactics to defend their actions, and this video displays a bumper crop of them. Playing the martyr is only one such tactic, and pulling the 'bullying' card to garner sympathy from his 'loyal followers and supporters' is another.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Austral
Bronze Status
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Austral » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:23 am

Yeah, i see the point Shazz and i dont look into the finner details of the argument. Im just looking at it from a yowie believers point of veiw from the fence.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1107
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:16 am

And an excellent viewpoint it is, too. :)
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2305
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:57 am

Austral wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm
I cant work out why we're all bagging each other so badly ? The general public think we're all weirdos and now were just proving them right.
From what ive seen of Josh's channel i wouldn't believe he Would hoax anyone just going by my impression of his personality.
We should stand united in " our" reserch but it looks like we are imploding to me. Instead of encouraging people's research and interpretations of it, they are run out of town,so to speak, because they don't provide there evidence on demand.
I know wild claims dont do us any good but why discourage them so harshly because they just might be on to something but we'll never know because they've been driven off.
Hi Austral. Im not trying to bag anyone. I noticed the same thing in a youtube video that Slats noticed. Slats has gone to the trouble to point it out and ive made a comment of my observation of what hes pointed out.

Doesnt matter if it's thinker thunker, Todd standing. Bob gymlan or yowees down under. Videos are going to be discussed and scrutinized, criticised;analysed etc . Thats why theyre on youtube for.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Maybe we get Judge Judy and let her see all the evidence.

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Austral wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:34 pm
I cant work out why we're all bagging each other so badly ? The general public think we're all weirdos and now were just proving them right.
From what ive seen of Josh's channel i wouldn't believe he Would hoax anyone just going by my impression of his personality.
We should stand united in " our" reserch but it looks like we are imploding to me. Instead of encouraging people's research and interpretations of it, they are run out of town,so to speak, because they don't provide there evidence on demand.
I know wild claims dont do us any good but why discourage them so harshly because they just might be on to something but we'll never know because they've been driven off.
Hi Austral
I just set out to tell people what I found to be the truth.
If we ask the questions and people dodge them or call us names that's their problem. They only make it worse for themselves.
I personally would hope that everyone here on the forums would do the same thing for me and my work. Which can be found on my Facebook page below.
We are, in my opinion, essentially working in a scientific community. Whether it be called cryptozoology, anthropology or wildlife biology we as citizen scientists are presenting our work for peer review. It should be scrutinized to keep us honest. We shouldn't lie to our peers or plagiarise there work.
Everyone is entitled to there opinion and the best thing about that is we can also agree to disagree.
As Yowie researchers or enthusiasts we have to take people on their word. If that word or trust is broken, which in this case it was, don't we owe it to the rest of our peers to ask the questions and why we believe it to be so?

Moving forward, I'm going to put it rest I've asked the questions and got some of the answers and have had others ignored. I want to focus on my own data collection and logging and sharing with everyone here for peer review.

I hope this clears up why I have presented this.
Cheers

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm

yowiedan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:56 pm
Maybe we get Judge Judy and let her see all the evidence.
That might be a good idea Dan! lol!

User avatar
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Rusty2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:40 pm

Slats wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:29 pm
We are, in my opinion, essentially working in a scientific community. Whether it be called cryptozoology, anthropology or wildlife biology we as citizen scientists are presenting our work for peer review. It should be scrutinized to keep us honest. We shouldn't lie to our peers or plagiarise there work.
I totally agree , we are in some type of scientific field , maybe amatuer biological anthropology . This means that we should be taking some type of scientific approach to all this . If that is the case (and I believe it is) then we should also be adopting the language and meanings of everything science related .

I've been writing a science based guide guide for researchers . It contains a glossary so we understand the words used in science .
One that sticks out like a sore thumb is TRANSPARENCY .

"Transparency ensures that all aspects of scientific methods and results are available for critique, compliment, or reuse. This not only meets a social imperative , it also allows others to test new questions with existing data, makes it easier to identify and correct errors, and helps unmask academic fraud ."

Slats is right to point this out . We need transparency wether we like it or not , it's a huge part of science . Without transparency the only thing left is doubt .

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Rusty, some out there in what I call the Yowie Universe will still hoax, lie and steal to get Fame and Youtube hits and that's sad. The Subscribers on these so-called researchers channels just hear what these people are telling them in their videos after they have been caught out. Then once in damage mode, they post videos to try to make the Honest Researchers look bad that has brought to everyone's notice that they have really been deceiving everyone including their subscribers!. The longtime researchers on Ayr have seen it all with fakers and hoaxers way before these clowns came along. So when they do what others have done before them they are found out a lot easier these days. All we want is honest Research! and no one has ever said anyone's opinion is better than anyone else's. After all, this is a FORUM and the meaning of Forum is to discuss question and answer posts and findings to try to come to a conclusion, so if you do not answer the questions that have been asked of you and continually deny them what do you think will happen. Also, if you post other peoples work and say it's your own then you will be found out quickly. Longterm researchers who have been around for years have seen it all and if you do dodgy stuff you will be called out, It's to keep the integrity of the Yowie Community in a whole, If you don't like this after you have been found out to be doing dodgy dealings then bugger off and stop whining and crying like a child. (steamer)

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:04 pm

Hi Rusty
I like it Amateur Biological Anthropology (claps hands)

User avatar
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Rusty2 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:31 pm

yowiedan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:37 pm
some out there will still hoax, lie and steal to get Fame and Youtube hits
And that is the problem . The scientific community must look at videos like these and get a great laugh . People posting these types of videos have absolutely no idea what it's going to take to get these creatures recognised . Posting a video with an extraordinary claim is the equivelant of a child making a rocket out of plasticene and hoping it will fly .

Getting these creatures recognised is going to be very very difficult , I doubt anyone here can do it properly but we still need to gather evidence and measurements and documnet what we're finding .
Slats wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Amateur Biological Anthropology (claps hands)
I wonder if that's what we're doing , I might ask someone .

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:43 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:31 pm
Slats wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:04 pm
Amateur Biological Anthropology (claps hands)
I wonder if that's what we're doing , I might ask someone .
After Ray's release on the weekend it has to be somewhere in the Anthropological field of science!

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Rusty, we try and do the right thing and do our best to get results. Others though want fame and try petty things like making competitions for the best comment to get more subscribers, what they think they will have millions of subscribers like Kim Kardashian? (curse). Maybe they should take a leaf out of your book and watch your videos and learn something about research as we all have.

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Josh, the left picture is a still from the other researcher's video which was sent to me at least 10 months prior to you even being involved in Yowies & to the right is the picture you said was your trail camera picture. Gee is it just coincidence or are the plants like the Triffids and can walk around to make things look exactly the same. Show this to your Subscribers!!! Gee, it's funny how your 100% Proof trail camera pictures are the same as someone else video???? Do the plants not line up or am I crazy? what's crazy still he has the video on both his youtube channels. Better take them down Josh because people might see this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Slats
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:48 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/WestOzYowieResearch/
Location: Perth
Contact:

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by Slats » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:56 pm

yowiedan wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:53 pm
Rusty, we try and do the right thing and do our best to get results. Others though want fame and try petty things like making competitions for the best comment to get more subscribers, what they think they will have millions of subscribers like Kim Kardashian? (curse). Maybe they should take a leaf out of your book and watch your videos and learn something about research as we all have.
I couldn't agree more Dan,
I binge watched your and Rusty's worked, read all the posts on Ray's blog. I read every book I could find watched every bigfoot documentry I could find.
Lurked these forums for months reading old posts about WA and asked the questions. Started my field own field work posted some videos, made some mistakes and admitted to them.
Helped others where I could and I've had a great time doing it and made new friends.
I write articles for The Yowie Times (thanks for asking me Dan) I always get the permission and acknowledge the owner.
Now I feel like a respected member of the Yowie community and I look at the more senior members as mentors.

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 781
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Facebook Profile Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheYowieTimes/

Re: Is researcher Yowee Down Under Trying to Hoax Us?

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:32 pm

This is what was written about Dee's video from Josh. " YOWEE DOWN UNDER
2 hours ago
hahaha, I didn't manipulate it I just took the boring s#@t out of it. No one wants to hear them blab on about torches etc and I changed the music because it was hideous just like your face Yowie Dan!!! I told Dee that.

Post Reply