World Bigfoot Radio interview

This board is open for discussion on the Australian Yowie, Bigfoot, Yeti & Sasquatch. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

World Bigfoot Radio interview

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Duke had me on his show

Sadly my USB mic chose the time to finally fail so sound quality is pretty poor (sneaky)

And the occasional gecko trying to cut in on the action doesn't help either (no no)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Pertys80
Bronze Status

Re: World Bigfoot Radio interview

Unread post by Pertys80 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:56 pm

I listened to it yesterday Wolf, really enjoyed the interview and you're certainly a great story teller.. Would love to read your book one day, nice one.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:30 pm

Nice one Wolf. I watched it the other night and it was very interesting hearing you and Buck talking yowie and squatch stuff. Great work and hope you get some book sales out of it too! (thumb)
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:30 pm
Nice one Wolf. I watched it the other night and it was very interesting hearing you and Buck talking yowie and squatch stuff. Great work and hope you get some book sales out of it too! (thumb)
Sorry i mean Duke and not Buck. Must remember to not post after work on these hot days... (oops)
Yowie Bait