Sydney searches

This board is open for all matters and discussions pertaining to the Australian Yowie. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Post Reply
katiskeen
Approved Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:00 pm

Sydney searches

Unread post by katiskeen » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:35 am

Hi all,
I’m new to the site and I live in the St George area in Sydney.
Is there any research groups going out in the St George or Sutherland Shire that wouldn’t mind a new member?
Thanks
Kate 😊

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by yowiedan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:13 am

I research in the Blue Mountains if you are prepared to hike into areas. I've been busy filming the Documentary Tracking the Lore, but will be doing my own research on the side. Your Welcome to join.

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by rowbe » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:01 am

Hi Yowiedan, just wondering your new edition of track, how far away do you envisage it will be for public viewing (this year?). Loved the first one.

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by yowiedan » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm

I've been told end of 2022 or early 2023.

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by rowbe » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am

yowiedan wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm
I've been told end of 2022 or early 2023.
Thanks DAN, WOW that long. I guess there is the research, filming, editing, etc, etc. No doubt you will let us know once it is available for public viewing.

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by yowiedan » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 am

rowbe wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
yowiedan wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm
I've been told end of 2022 or early 2023.
Thanks DAN, WOW that long. I guess there is the research, filming, editing, etc, etc. No doubt you will let us know once it is available for public viewing.
Virtually 1 year lost being 2020 because of the China Virus. Also, Mother Nature floods areas that we want to go to. Plus all the editing etc etc.

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by rowbe » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm

yowiedan wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 am
rowbe wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
yowiedan wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm
I've been told end of 2022 or early 2023.
Thanks DAN, WOW that long. I guess there is the research, filming, editing, etc, etc. No doubt you will let us know once it is available for public viewing.
Virtually 1 year lost being 2020 because of the China Virus. Also, Mother Nature floods areas that we want to go to. Plus all the editing etc etc.
How could I have forgotten COVID. With the floods you could probably add in bushfires (depending on filming sites, etc). Thanks for the response, looking forward to it.

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 947
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am

rowbe wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm
yowiedan wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 am
rowbe wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am


Thanks DAN, WOW that long. I guess there is the research, filming, editing, etc, etc. No doubt you will let us know once it is available for public viewing.
Virtually 1 year lost being 2020 because of the China Virus. Also, Mother Nature floods areas that we want to go to. Plus all the editing etc etc.
How could I have forgotten COVID. With the floods you could probably add in bushfires (depending on filming sites, etc). Thanks for the response, looking forward to it.
Hey, if you want something to watch, this series called The Forest at Night is stuff that doesn't make the cut, filmed while we are out at locations and is not Yowie Related.

Link: https://youtu.be/my4RDguETos

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Sydney searches

Unread post by Thecreeper » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:19 pm

yowiedan wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 am
rowbe wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:51 am
yowiedan wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:54 pm
I've been told end of 2022 or early 2023.
Thanks DAN, WOW that long. I guess there is the research, filming, editing, etc, etc. No doubt you will let us know once it is available for public viewing.
Virtually 1 year lost being 2020 because of the China Virus. Also, Mother Nature floods areas that we want to go to. Plus all the editing etc etc.
Dont forget the wind and the river ruining the chances of using your parabolic dish

I didnt know thats on youtube i thought u guys ment it was another doco in the works!!

Post Reply