Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

This board is free to discuss anything related to these topics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Here's a link to the Dalarcha tunnel evp . Check out the previous videos to see them capture the event .



Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:55 pm
Here's a link to the Dalarcha tunnel evp . Check out the previous videos to see them capture the event .


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNC1oT3oVEI
Yeah that audio really gave me the heebie geebies last night Rusty. (cries)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:28 pm

It's the real thing Yowie bait .
There is also a strange ringing in this tunnel and another he went to but the ringing is inaudible and not always there . It may be a key to ghost or poltergeist activity . ??????????

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Yeah its not right at all. The picture they have of the little girl on the other video is very real looking.

I think the rocks and screams on one of the other videos could be yowie threat display and getting pissed off they are in the tunnel so they cant do their nightly things.

Ringing makes me think of machinery which leads me to think E.ts could be involved which I already suspect are responsible for some poltergeist activity.

We had some ringing/humming noise with rattling glasses here which went on for ages. Im wondering if its infra sound after some of
the things I read.

I have a video of it and got a strong emf reading but couldn't get the emf reading on film even though the noise was more intense when i was filming which is odd.

I will watch more of his videos but it really gives me the creeps. I dont know why people put themselves through this stuff!
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:37 pm

I did some digging into the tunnel and found that in 1928 a young girl named Margaret Hughes aged 14 was killed in a motor vehicle rollover around about 1 kilometre from the tunnel . A clairvoyant witnessed a young girl in period clothing at the tunnel . How freaky is that .
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/arti ... rchLimits=

In the first piece of audio the little girl and the guy seem to be enquiring about "Phillip" . And then she says "Haligate" or something similar . I couldn't find anyone by that name but it would be interesting to go into the archives and find out who was employed in the construction of the tunnel .

In the second piece of audio the guy seems to be asking for "Nathaniel" . I'd just love to know who these people are .

Yes there does appear to be a yowie or something in the tunnel with them . In the audio you can hear it murmuring and cursing , pretty interesting .

When I say ringing I mean a resonant ringing . Not sure what it could be from .

Yes , infrasound would do that . A friend of mine from the Hunter valley and his dad witnessed the farm shed vibrating but couldn't hear anything . They put it down to VLF transmissions .

Do you have an audio recorder ? Next time it happens make a recording and I'll have a look , might be something there .

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Yowie bait » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:37 pm
I did some digging into the tunnel and found that in 1928 a young girl named Margaret Hughes aged 14 was killed in a motor vehicle rollover around about 1 kilometre from the tunnel . A clairvoyant witnessed a young girl in period clothing at the tunnel . How freaky is that .
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/arti ... rchLimits=

In the first piece of audio the little girl and the guy seem to be enquiring about "Phillip" . And then she says "Haligate" or something similar . I couldn't find anyone by that name but it would be interesting to go into the archives and find out who was employed in the construction of the tunnel .

In the second piece of audio the guy seems to be asking for "Nathaniel" . I'd just love to know who these people are .

Yes there does appear to be a yowie or something in the tunnel with them . In the audio you can hear it murmuring and cursing , pretty interesting .

When I say ringing I mean a resonant ringing . Not sure what it could be from .

Yes , infrasound would do that . A friend of mine from the Hunter valley and his dad witnessed the farm shed vibrating but couldn't hear anything . They put it down to VLF transmissions .

Do you have an audio recorder ? Next time it happens make a recording and I'll have a look , might be something there .
Yeah thats very freaky. The names could be a places or boats or anything really.

It sounded familiar so had a look on Google and theres a youth refuge center in brisbane called Nathanael house and Haligate is a surname.

Its certainly a busy sounding tunnel. Whatever it is sounds cranky.

Yes i have an audio recorder and will do that. We have tapping here also but i think i know what that is. Im all for logical explanations but cant always find them.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:26 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
and Haligate is a surname.
Well well well , if "Haligate" is what the girl is saying then you would imagine there would be a connection between the two . So was there a Phillip Haligate ?
Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
Yes i have an audio recorder and will do that.
Excellent , lets do an experiment .

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2005
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Dion » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:53 pm

Is it Heligate or "Hell"gate?

Does sound very poltergeist like? I mean the how rocks are thrown in the tunnel?

Just remember Spirits can be and are well known to be often mischievous and tricksters.

Very eerie none the less.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:33 pm

It sounds like Haligate but who knows for sure , I don't know enough about it Dion but I think it's fascinating .
Now that you mention it , is the evp from ghosts or poltergeists . Apparently there's a difference .
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscel ... ltergeist/

The rock throwing certainly sounds like poltergeist activity but I think there's also a yowie in the tunnel with them , have a look at the earlier videos . Even the recording of the supposed yowie has what sounds like multiple voices . It's very strange , sounds like multiple voices , creepy too .

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2457
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:46 am

Rusty2 wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:26 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
and Haligate is a surname.
Well well well , if "Haligate" is what the girl is saying then you would imagine there would be a connection between the two . So was there a Phillip Haligate ?
Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:56 pm
Yes i have an audio recorder and will do that.
Excellent , lets do an experiment .
Cool!
Yowie Bait

ronstar2
New Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by ronstar2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi guys yes that tunnel is a very strange place I have been witness to some of these events with Glen. I have seen a black shadow figure dart back towards the tunnel after we felt we were being followed, also a friend of mine who is a medium went out there to clear the tunnel of spirits and told me there were nine present but she could not clear them all and also told me there is a portal on the southern end and on top of that she said there is evil present and she glimpsed a reptilian .

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:44 pm

Although I think it's all quite fascinating you wouldn't catch me in that tunnel Ron . :lol:

ronstar2
New Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:21 am

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by ronstar2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:24 pm

I dont know why i keep going back either lol

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:52 pm

This was captured a few months after a major search near the tunnel with myself Ron , Jani and my wife present nothing was heard at the time

https://youtu.be/RJ9t7RXHLJM

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi Veridian , that's freaky !

As I mentioned before , there's an inaudible resonance in that tunnel and it's visible in the spectrogram .

From what your suggesting about the recent search and the apparent "transmission" you found in the audio , what do you think is going on ? : )

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Iam not really sure but its almost like that the Tunnel or Area records events or has some kind of intelligence that will replay events if conditions are right and is ask to as crazy as this sounds

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm

Okay , I didn't think of it as a recording . Interesting .
I assumed it was a time thing , some sort of time anomaly . Scientists have recently hypothesised about the past , the future and the present being in one box , the block universe hypothesis .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/201 ... l/10178386

I actually enhanced your other recordings via a friend ; )
While watching the audio on the spectrogram there was ambient silence in some of the recordings but in other parts there was a ringing . Many multiple thin inaudible frequency lines .
In the other video of yours where you went to another tunnel the same frequency lines were visible .

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:08 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm
Okay , I didn't think of it as a recording . Interesting .
I assumed it was a time thing , some sort of time anomaly . Scientists have recently hypothesised about the past , the future and the present being in one box , the block universe hypothesis .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/201 ... l/10178386

I actually enhanced your other recordings via a friend ; )
While watching the audio on the spectrogram there was ambient silence in some of the recordings but in other parts there was a ringing . Many multiple thin inaudible frequency lines .
In the other video of yours where you went to another tunnel the same frequency lines were visible .
Yes the time shift or bleed through would be another option

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Viridian wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:08 pm
Rusty2 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm
Okay , I didn't think of it as a recording . Interesting .
I assumed it was a time thing , some sort of time anomaly . Scientists have recently hypothesised about the past , the future and the present being in one box , the block universe hypothesis .

https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/201 ... l/10178386

I actually enhanced your other recordings via a friend ; )
While watching the audio on the spectrogram there was ambient silence in some of the recordings but in other parts there was a ringing . Many multiple thin inaudible frequency lines .
In the other video of yours where you went to another tunnel the same frequency lines were visible .
Yes the time shift or bleed through would be another option
I still have those enhancements saved you do really good work

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:15 pm

No problem !
Bleed through .........….via time ?

On another note , if you want to send me the important audio from your latest video you can send it to me here and I'll clean it up so we can hear what's being said . rusty@farsouthcoasthominoidevidence.org

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:32 pm

My son and I had a weird moment at the tunnel one day, it was about 1 o'clock midday when we went into Dularcha on the way we didn't see anyone on the trail,as we approached the tunnel we heard kids loudly playing screaming and throwing large rocks so we decided to go above and give them a scare they were close to the southern end inside it and we had full view of the Southern exit
SO we let out a several roars and made sure they would hear us but at first they didn't seem to ,However the second time they went dead silent for about a minute then started up again screaming and playing this went on for 20 minutes or more until there was just dead silence for several minutes , so we quickly went down to tunnel at the southern end and there was no one there or signs they were ever there
so we quickly walk through the tunnel along the trail in the opposite direction and only other way out we passed a few people no one had seen anyone come along the trail we should have caught up enough to see them leave to this day we do not what to make of it but the joke was on us

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:41 pm

WOW !
I'd just love to know what's going on .

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:57 pm

This is another interesting thing we discovered https://youtu.be/GdyLDctNZBQ the torch I am using is classed as a spotlight

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:18 pm

Also check this out not sure if you have seen it before ? https://youtu.be/I9pVmAI-Xe4

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:08 am

Viridian wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:57 pm
This is another interesting thing we discovered the torch I am using is classed as a spotlight
Yes I saw that . It may have an explanation but considering what your capturing it wouldn't be a surprise if it was something very odd .
Viridian wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:18 pm
Also check this out not sure if you have seen it before ?
I recognise the huffs from your yowie friend if that's what it was . There's some very strange things going on there .
Since there's not a whole lot to do today I'll start enhancing your audio . : )

I'm also wondering if the tunnel itself is a bottleneck for frequencies and events and energies are being trapped there . ???

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:28 am

Well it definitely sounds like a radio transmission between a male and a female , the female responds to the first transmission .

The frequencies are too high to get any meaningful enhancement to hear what they're saying .
File attached .
Dularcha Radio transmission EVP enhanced.mp3
It would be interesting to track those people down and send them the audio to see what they say .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:28 am
Well it definitely sounds like a radio transmission between a male and a female , the female responds to the first transmission .

The frequencies are too high to get any meaningful enhancement to hear what they're saying .
File attached .

Dularcha Radio transmission EVP enhanced.mp3

It would be interesting to track those people down and send them the audio to see what they say .
Or these people
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1680
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Yeah , in the interview they seemed a little evasive , don't wanna be on camera .


Viridian
Approved Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by Viridian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:58 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Yeah , in the interview they seemed a little evasive , don't wanna be on camera .

https://youtu.be/zHgToYaRG14?t=4

Thanks I have been looking for that clip I thought it had been deleted

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Delarcha Train tunnels EVP & Disembodied voice

Unread post by M-glass » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:43 am

Saw this thread mentioned in another thread by Rusty

In a couple of posts above, there's speculation about Time and about how it's sometimes suggested that Past, Present and Future exist simultaneously, which is a concept that runs contrary to our everyday experience. As well, it's difficult for most to envisage Time as being anything other than linear

Some of us have experienced (totally spontaneously) precognition. We dream or have visual experiences only to discover the same events unfolding after the dream has occurred. The events themselves are often unremarkable and ordinary, although some people 'see' such things as planes crashing or other life-changing events

The first, second or even third time a person experiences precognition, they might explain it as 'coincidence'. If they mention it to others, they are often assured that they didn't see the event in advance (because it's 'impossible', they're told) but simply 'imagined' they had or are claiming to have seen an event in advance to 'gain attention'. Even in these enlightened times, a person may become so demoralised by others dismissal of their claim, that they accept the opinions of others

Others of us, aware of what we're likely to encounter if we mention our precognitive experiences to others, ensure that we tell as many people as possible as soon as possible after experiencing what we suspect is a precognitive dream or vision. If the event afterwards unfolds in 'reality', there can be no argument and precognition is validated. Science is suggesting more frequently these days that precognition is a fact, although to date there are no established explanations as to how it can be possible

Some of us also have flashes of the Past and it's been my observation that such people also experience precognition (the Future), although both types of 'out of Time' experiences may happen rarely

That precognition and flashes from the Past can happen at all, is disturbing to most people. We believe we are masters of our destiny and believe the path of our lives is determined by our decisions and actions. In a court of law, a defendant may be told that if he had decided to take a taxi rather than drive after drinking, then he would not have smashed his vehicle into a pole, which in turn led to imprisonment, divorce and bankruptcy. In other words, we are held responsible for our actions and suffer for what we believe to be 'our' decisions. However, if a witness were called to testify and then told the court that not only had they 'seen' the vehicle crash in advance but had had the foresight to write it down as well as telling others prior to the event, then the defendant may well be exonerated and Law (and almost everything else) would have to be rewritten

If the Future is predetermined (as is proven by accurate, proven precognition) it means we are simply actors on a stage, or puppets on strings, compelled to fulfill a predetermined script ... all of which is inconceivable to most, despite that it cannot be denied

It would mean that the vile murderer is not responsible for his actions. It would mean that wars and 'accidents' are scripted in advance, along with what we eat for dinner tonight. There would be no 'accidental' births or deaths, etc. Too much for most to accept. We'd prefer to believe ourselves responsible. For the alternative is to accept that we're basically pixels on a screen in someone else's computer game. It would also make a nonsense of our 'sense of Time'. It should put an end to all our worrying and agonising over decisions, also

The real question, of course, is who or what is writing the script ... and why

Post Reply