Aliens and UFO's - true identity

This board is designated for the discussion of UFO's. Not our specialty, however those who do and have a voice to be heard, can speak freely here.
Post Reply
User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Oh no! here I am again to destroy all your ideologies on UFO's and aliens in one foul swoop. So here we have unidentified flying objects abounding everywhere, I have even seen one myself. we have even viewed Bigfoot coming and going from UFO's (eek) so let me tell you what I believe these phenomena are.




Aliens/UFO's true identity.

The most controversial encounter to most is a close encounter of the seventh kind. A close encounter of the seventh kind is one in which a human and extraterrestrial mate to produce a hybrid being. This is hardly a new theory, it actually dates back to the ancient Egyptians according to some translations of ancient texts, but it is still often seen as a bit too hard to conceive as possible in many regards from a biological sense. Way back I had a complete page on the Egyptian deities mysteriously erased just as I was about to post on the forum. What we are forgetting about is that we are dealing with miscegenation of supernatural DNA with human DNA.
I believe this Nephilim corruption continues on today in the guise of aliens and UFO's. In the US eight percent of the population believe they have been abducted by Aliens and have been coerced into sex with an alien type being or had sperm and eggs samples extracted from them they have then been re-abducted sometime later and shown a child with the direct inference that it is theirs. I really do wonder how many of these Nephilim/human hybrids have, as adults, been transported back into the human population and continue amongst us unrecognised and continue to miscegenate the human population.

This is exactly what happened in the days of Noah when the Nephilim corrupted not only the gene field of humans but also with animals and my belief is that it continues today.
Jesus Christ said that end-time events would be like those during the time of Noah.
In my opinion, back in the days of Noah, we had the monstrous beings created by the fallen angels and we have them today in the form of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/ Yowie, Dogman and others cryptids .
So there you have it Aliens/ UFO's = Nephilim.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 pm

Well said senses

I had been meaning to posts up a similar thing myself.

Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, the Nephilim walk among us today.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Rusty2
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1395
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:30 am

sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm
here I am again to destroy all your ideologies on UFO's and aliens in one foul swoop.
Not here to argue with anyone but we can't MAKE people believe anything they don't want to and opinions are not facts . :D

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:30 am
sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm
here I am again to destroy all your ideologies on UFO's and aliens in one foul swoop.
Not here to argue with anyone but we can't MAKE people believe anything they don't want to and opinions are not facts . :D
Have to agree with Rusty about that!

And Senses, the expression is "one fell swoop". The other is just foul English. :)

gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: Sydney

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by gregvalentine » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 pm

"Miscegenate" is an a rather nasty ancient term with racist overtones, and which I associate with bible-bashing rednecks from the Deep South of the USA. Its continued use says a lot about the author.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:50 pm

gregvalentine wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 pm
"Miscegenate" is an a rather nasty ancient term with racist overtones, and which I associate with bible-bashing rednecks from the Deep South of the USA. Its continued use says a lot about the author.
I'm sure when we apply the word '' miscegenate'' to the actions of the Nephilim they are not going to be too offended by the so-called Bible-bashing Southern rednecks with their politically incorrect racist overtones.....Duuuurrrrr. See you are still lingering amongst the cellar dwellers with your enlightening contributions to the Yowiehunter Forum or total lack of. Maybe you and Searcher can get your heads together and actually come up with a story that could generate a little interest amongst fellow readers. They say two heads are better than one although in your case probably not. (butt)
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 am

To Greg Valentine and Searcher

When you post a comment on a story of mine I expect it to contribute positively to the story. If you don't agree give reasons as to why but you and Valentine like to skirt around the subject matter and look for small discrepancies that don't have a great deal of relevance to the story.
You, Searcher, have numerous posts in the author section and the highest number of views was for your ''Living Rough in the Bush'' on 4th June 2014 which garnished 5,285 a satisfactory score.
I have only authorized one story ''Evidence Pertaining to the Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti'' views -34,687 and still climbing. I returned to my story earlier this month after a 6-month absence and posted 3 comments 1500 views in less than 2 weeks.

I think this indicates that the public has only minor interest in what you and Valentine have to say, I'm the one they tune into.
AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion is just that controversial especially when dealing with the religious/Biblical aspect so I really do not think you should be commenting on stories as such unless you have a good knowledge of the topic. (respekt)
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Whoa, senses…. hold your horses! Bit touchy, aren’t we? Suggest you get a good grip on yourself and settle down.

I must say your way out ideology and preaching makes for entertaining reading. The reality is it’s probably why most of your posts are read.
Personally, I hardly believe a word of what you say. Much of it sounds like what would be expected from the belief ramblings of religious zealots.

So sorry to disappoint, but you haven’t destroyed a mindset formulated after decades of UFO study. In fact if your ideas are the alternative, then it strengthens my point of view even more!

I think the only common ground we have is that of a belief that ancient aliens once walked this plant and interacted with the human race. However, I think they were simply visitors from the stars and not at all supernatural.

I’m more inclined to lean towards Professor Stephen Hawking’s views that there was no need for a creator as science can now has an explanation for everything from the Big Bang onward.

Senses, I just wonder why we should believe you and not a world famous theoretical physicist and cosmologist who was honored for his lifetimes work in quantum physics, black holes and the nature of spacetime. Yes, I have his book, “A Brief History of Time” and have read it at least twice.

Now all that should get your fingers tapping away at the keyboard. :D

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Searcher wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm
Whoa, senses…. hold your horses! Bit touchy, aren’t we? Suggest you get a good grip on yourself and settle down.

I must say your way out ideology and preaching makes for entertaining reading. The reality is it’s probably why most of your posts are read.
Personally, I hardly believe a word of what you say. Much of it sounds like what would be expected from the belief ramblings of religious zealots.

So sorry to disappoint, but you haven’t destroyed a mindset formulated after decades of UFO study. In fact if your ideas are the alternative, then it strengthens my point of view even more!

I think the only common ground we have is that of a belief that ancient aliens once walked this plant and interacted with the human race. However, I think they were simply visitors from the stars and not at all supernatural.

I’m more inclined to lean towards Professor Stephen Hawking’s views that there was no need for a creator as science can now has an explanation for everything from the Big Bang onward.

Senses, I just wonder why we should believe you and not a world famous theoretical physicist and cosmologist who was honored for his lifetimes work in quantum physics, black holes and the nature of spacetime. Yes, I have his book, “A Brief History of Time” and have read it at least twice.

Now all that should get your fingers tapping away at the keyboard. :D

Searcher, you are so keen on correcting my English just a few corrections for YOU. In fact comma...... as science can now have.......world-famous......honoured.
Goes both ways.
As you can see I've underlined the Stephen Hawking quote but let me tell you from a man supposedly the most intelligent on the planet from where he is now he will be realising what a fool he's been from the smartest to the dumbest. Christians know where avowed atheists go after death. That's 2 billion agrees and one disagree-you. For a man who was so revered in life, his death was a rather low key in comparison.

Searcher, I have never commented on any thread you have put forward just didn't find them interesting enough so what desires you to comment on mine?
Hey Search, remember that Chumbawamba song...I Get Knocked Down (but I get up again), my advice to you and anyone else who dares challenge me without facts is keep your head below the line of fire. (lol) I'm just too good.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 263
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: Sydney

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by gregvalentine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:34 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 am
To Greg Valentine and Searcher

When you post a comment on a story of mine I expect it to contribute positively to the story. If you don't agree give reasons as to why but you and Valentine like to skirt around the subject matter and look for small discrepancies that don't have a great deal of relevance to the story.
You, Searcher, have numerous posts in the author section and the highest number of views was for your ''Living Rough in the Bush'' on 4th June 2014 which garnished 5,285 a satisfactory score.
I have only authorized one story ''Evidence Pertaining to the Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti'' views -34,687 and still climbing. I returned to my story earlier this month after a 6-month absence and posted 3 comments 1500 views in less than 2 weeks.

I think this indicates that the public has only minor interest in what you and Valentine have to say, I'm the one they tune into.
AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion is just that controversial especially when dealing with the religious/Biblical aspect so I really do not think you should be commenting on stories as such unless you have a good knowledge of the topic. (respekt)
Oh you poor widdle diddums, did the big nasty Orstwalian upset your sanctimonious, self-righteous, religious redneck religious sensibilities by pointing out a few of your flaws? Get both a life and a sense of humour, mate, and come down of that incredibly high horse of yours.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1802
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:43 am

I think EVERY party needs to take a chill pill here, If there is something you disagree with try and say why you disagree so it becomes a polite conversation, No need for insults.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 am

Searcher, on a more serious note regarding Professor Stephen Hawking as you're the one that has brought his name up in conversation.
Firstly, some words of advice, do not put all your faith in the writings of a fellow human being and I don't care what titles they have before their name because they are just that human and all are fallible, look to the bigger picture. Remember God can even blind the eyes of judges.

The great Albert Einstein once said and I
''The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"[Unquote]. So very true. This is not a reference to you being stupid.

I do hope Professor Hawking is in a far greater place now than what he had to endure during his lifetime, remember, there are such things as death-bed conversions. We all live in faith and hope or at least multi-millions of Christians do.

I suspect Greg Valentine is going to hate this little ''Bible- bashing'' sermon.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Shazzoir » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 am
Firstly, some words of advice, do not put all your faith in the writings of a fellow human being
I'm sorry, but come on. Those 'fellow human beings' wrote the Bible. Jesus didn't. Nor did God. It is the writings of men INTERPRETING what they saw, heard or were taught, over millennia, and who are therefore, by their very creation, and your words, fallible, and subject to the same biases and errors in accurately passing on details of stories as any modern day person is.

"Many people contributed to the writing of the Bible. In fact, the Bible is a diverse collection of writings from about 40 main contributors—30 in the Old Testament and 10 in the New Testament. Some books are actually collections of writings from several authors, not just one."

Source: https://www.biblica.com/resources/bible ... the-bible/

The bottom line is, there are probably three groups of people reading this thread;
Those who swear by the religious aspect to explain what we cannot
Those who do not believe religion or its inception have anything to do with Yowies and their kin around the world and
Those who don't give a toss either way.

You will never convince people to change their mind, and attempting to is really a waste of time and energy, and yet, those of us who feel strongly enough to respond to forum threads for the amusement or otherwise of the readership of AYR, must be content with our choices, without too much hostility towards those of opposing views. It's a situation with no winner, but the feelings and emotions involved in defending our views are strong, and hence, we share them, for better or worse. Slagging people off for posting their views is never a good thing, as then it becomes personal attacks, which do nothing for the topic at hand, and I dislike seeing this happen over and over and over again, when people say and take things to heart.

All we have are theories, there is no proof, so arguments of this kind are futile, until the day comes (if it comes), to prove the existence one way or the other of the Yowie or his ilk. Until we learn to converse with the hairy folk, I guess nobody will really know.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Shazzoir with due respect I was the one that was attacked firstly by Greg Valentine inferring I was a racist and secondly by Searcher attacking my bad English only to find out later he was guilty of the same.
Both of these snide remarks had nothing to do with the context of my story if people don't have a positive input then they can go somewhere else. I know Religious theories really get up peoples noses well guess what I'm not the meek and mild, turn the other cheek Christian, on the contrary.

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity
Unread post by Shazzoir » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 pm

sensesonfire wrote: ↑Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:51 am
Firstly, some words of advice, do not put all your faith in the writings of a fellow human being
I'm sorry, but come on. Those 'fellow human beings' wrote the Bible. Jesus didn't. Nor did God. It is the writings of men INTERPRETING what they saw, heard or were taught, over millennia, and who are therefore, by their very creation, and your words, fallible, and subject to the same biases and errors in accurately passing on details of stories as any modern day person is.

You are wrong, God would not allow the Bible to have conflicting, confusing passages even though some may appear as a contradiction if you read and understand them they are not. It is his book for all humanity to live by and I know if something was not true it would not be allowed.
Numerous passages in the Bible warning about adding and taking away.
King James Bible Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

A resolute command and a strong indication of the truthfulness of the Bible and yes you can put your faith in the writings of these men because it was acknowledged by God and it is his pure word and if it was not true it would not be there. :D
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Shazzoir » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Sorry, Senses, I should have elaborated in my comment, but it wasn't directed entirely at you, but to all who respond with strong opinions :)

Fair enough, too - it's not my aim to goad anyone into justifying their beliefs, but mine differ from yours, and that's OK.

Cheers
Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Simon M » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:24 am

Shazz is spot-on.

The Bible has been edited, re-translated and re-interpreted for thousands of years. By people. Even if you feel that it was influenced or inspired by God (and we know that it was literally written by many authors, because they identify themselves in the text), it's able to be altered by people.

The Biblical apocrypha are a perfect example. Essentially, all the bits that the clergy didn't like (for whatever reason) got relegated to being 'apocryphal'. God's word was edited to suit the preferences of human beings.
Wikipedia wrote:during the English Civil War, the Westminster Confession of 1647 excluded the Apocrypha from the canon and made no recommendation of the Apocrypha above "other human writings", and this attitude towards the Apocrypha is represented by the decision of the British and Foreign Bible Society in the early 19th century not to print it
If it can be edited by human beings, any human beings, that tends to remove a great deal of its authority. It also means that those doing the editing have scant regard for the sanctity of the material.

Also, if you believe in one religion, don't you logically have to accept all of them? If faith is all you have to go on, how can one person's faith be more or less 'real' than another person's? Belief is belief. If you have faith in the Christian God, don't you also have to allow for the fact that other faiths are equally valid? Or at the very least, neither more nor less far-fetched than one another?

It's why religious conflict confuses me.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:08 pm

While I do agree that the Bible has been edited, re-translated and re-interpreted although not for thousands of years. So many translations of the Bible but basically they are true to the original scripts. The foundation of Bibles is generally regarded as the King James version,https://www.christianity.com/church/chu ... 30052.html I know a few religious leaders when I have had a discussion with them state emphatically that they use the King James version even the Mormons. The more modern Bibles have been re-interpreted into more modern-day English.
The men who wrote the original books of the Bible were all ordained by God and there is not a word in it that God did not approve of or else it wouldn't be there. God even sent an angel to his servant John when writing the Book of Revelation. Adding or subtracting a word or punctuation is absolutely forbidden and I will give you an example. A certain religion although not Christian has added a single letter the letter ''a'' to John 1 and that has completely changed the truthfulness to that whole text.

Everybody has the right to worship whatever religion and God they like and the general view of non-Christians is as you say Simon Also, if you believe in one religion, don't you logically have to accept all of them? If faith is all you have to go on, how can one person's faith be more or less 'real' than another person's? Belief is belief. If you have faith in the Christian God, don't you also have to allow for the fact that other faiths are equally valid? Or at the very least, neither more nor less far-fetched than one another?
Christians may believe that other faiths have a validity to whatever they want to believe but as for being the truth no otherwise we wouldn't be Christians.


Moving away from the topic a little can anybody put me in the picture as to why Professor Stephen Hawking a man who had no time for God yet received a large funeral service inside a Christian church and his ashes will be interred inside Westminster Abbey. Nobody really knows what happens to a person on his deathbed. No disparagement intended just curious.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

Post Reply