Where have the grown-ups gone?

Anything that you wish to discuss that is off topic, post here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:30 am

While I have no social media accounts I DO post comments on news stories via Disqus and various forums.

In doing so very rarely will I get any valid responses or rebuttals to whatever point of view/factoid I expouse. Instead all I ever seem to cop are childish outbursts and slander... which while amusing saddens me greatly.

The internet seems to be mostly made up of children with little to no reasoning ability. So many simply follow the 'official' narrative and rather than contemplate new information that may contradict whatever 'self-identifying' viewpoint they already have they instead call me everything from a Fascist or NAZI to a Libtard or Communist Greenie... sometimes from different people IN THE SAME POST! (2guns)

Now I don't mind name-calling directed at me... this topic is not about that. What it IS about is the nature of the modern human. I believe there is some deliberate intent by whatever powers that be to remove reasoning ability from the mass mind in order to more easily further 'their' particular agenda. This has been carried out via careful planning in our so-called 'education system' (which should read Indoctrination System) and literal 'programming' via mass media like TV, movies, music, etc.

One great example of this is how many alleged 'truth-seekers' view Donald Trump. People that claim to follow alternative media because they 'know' MSM is full of lies do not hesitate to demonise this man over and over again. The same people that 'know' the system is corrupt and 'know' trade agreements like TPP were intentionally designed to destroy National Sovereignty now demonise Trump and call everybody who supports him 'nasty names' like NAZI... even thought he first thing the man did was destroy TPP?!?!

How can anyone with intelligence NOT see what is going on here? (detective)

... Have you EVER seen anyone ENDLESSLY attacked by the MSM like Trump has been?
... Have you EVER seen someone vilified with endless slander by the same media like this, EVER?
... Have you EVER seen so many calls for an assassination of a sitting president or a coup by not only the the brainwashed public in social media but ALSO the broadcast media?
Jesus, there was even a public play being endlessly shown with Ceaser/Trump being murdered in front of our eyes!!!
... Have you EVER seen such an unending attack by the deep state. media and Wall st, ... lies of 'Russian Meddling' and appointments of 'special prosecutors' (READ: 'Establishment Operative') ... on ANYBODY?

Trump is obviously a threat to the Establishment!

An Establishment that is freaking out in fear their crimes against the people will be finally exposed, and is doing EVERYTHING they can think of to stop it... blocking his appointments... installing globalist pawns directly into his white house... instigating riots (so-called 'white supremacists had permits to march, Anti-Fa did not = set-up)... intentionally isolating the president... firing anybody who supports him and his agenda from the Whitehouse staff... trying to trigger WWIII... on and on and on...

Trump is just one example of this strange disconnect between reality and 'Identity Politics'... there are many many more.

It is as if children make up the world now. The grown-ups have disappeared from view.
And with them people with discernment and reasoning ability.

All we have left is nihilistic, self-aggrandising, self-identifying children who viciously attack anybody who disagrees with their world-view.

Rant over. (sneaky)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
TrevorPeters
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:06 am
Position: Believer
Location: Ipswich. Qld

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by TrevorPeters » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:49 pm

I can't really disagree with anything you said mate.

This is something that has been saddening me for quite a while as I watch it happen around the world.
The culmination of a grand plan centuries in the making, to turn free thinking people into mindless drones, so easily manipulated by the system that they don't even know it is happening to them.

It is very difficult if not impossible to find somewhere to have a good discussion about any topic and not have it turn personal. Instead of being taught to to disengage emotion and develop the skill to rationally discuss concepts and ideas, just the opposite has been forced upon the world, where emotion is forcibly injected into everything, destroying the ability to objectively view any issue. To top it all off they then turn truth on its head and claim that it is the other side that is acting irrationally and violently (while they pepper spray you - for their own defence of course).

It's too big too fight against. These folks have been educated this way from the beginning and they sincerely think they are right and justified, no matter how faulty their logic or hypocritical their actions may seem.

It is a mad world we now live in.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Dion » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Wolf

I'm starting to like your rants

Yes the education system has been a programed as to break down the Spiritual laws as I like to call them, Or a God Law. We have been programed to be Godless . We now live in a world of where anything goes mentality because of it.

We are told by those in governments to respect all religions yet at the same time the Christian way of life is being plundered because of a few nasties, And are so some Muslims and other faiths. The fact of the matter is Governments are a slave to the system in itself much like the rest of us through a negative spiritual force.

What you have to understand is, and the clincher in everything is this.... that is.... everything has its place in history and has so for thousands of years and its all been working towards a good outcome but we have to go through a one world government first, Thats the basis of it.

The world is that becoming very unstable but I don't believe its all negative there is a plan in place for those that are of good nature and believe in more that whats shown to us.

Just my opinion.

Re your title quote "where have all the grownups gone?" the good people the wise people (grownups) don't what to offend anyone these days so they keep to themselves.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Dion » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:50 am

Oh Geese.... lol

Apologies for my above rant, obviously had one to many last night (cheers)

In a nut shell what I was trying to say is "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven"
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:31 am

No apology necessary, you are pretty much spot on.

There are so many elements to this...
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 am

Thank you both for your comments.

Re the so-called Education System... it was NEVER about educating the masses.
My research uncovered years ago the purpose of the western schooling system. It goes right back to when Napoleon's ragtag army of peasants destroyed the highly trained Prussian military.
After the defeat the Prussians 'invented' our modern schooling system of two seperate varieties... the 'public' system for the masses they designed to provide unthinking, unquestioning 'cannon fodder'... the 'private' system they designed to be the officer corps.

I grew up practically living in schools because my mother was a very conscientious teacher. I was practically forced to wait for hours after school for her to finish her lesson planning, reading almost every single book I could find to stave off the boredom. Because my mum was a teacher I never had any of the fear of the teacher authority figures and drove my teachers crazy with my constant questioning of both what we were being taught and the methods used. Never did I have to rely on my teachers to provide my education, teaching myself to read when I was four or five with Donald Duck comics.

At uni many of my best friends were studying teaching (I studied media), which reinforced my concept of education as indoctrination rather than instruction. The entire system is focussed on teaching what to think instead of HOW to think.

For almost 30 years since my own business has involved me visiting countless classrooms holding unique courses for the students. It is truly scary observing how teachers handle thier students. I have personally observed the blatant, if unthinking, destruction of many children's natural desire to learn and question, not to mention thier self-esteem by teachers totally unaware of the damage they are doing. This background was the reason my own son was homeschooled... there was no way in hell I was ever going to risk some ignorant teacher ruining him.

Then on top of this massive industry of indoctrination is the even bigger one of programming. My media studies uncovered how the public mind is so easily manipulated not only in news 'reporting' but in entertainment as well. Hardly anyone is today aware of 'real' history. Our distorted history is made up of 'good guys' and 'bad guys'... something that something that simply does not exist in the real world.

I could go on and on, especially about the mental programming tricks employed on the mass human mind.
... possibly another thread...
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 am

For anyone curious as to the 'why' regarding almost every war/event/assassination we see on our 'news', just watch this old documentary from the 90's...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miD_mtAEdRs

It is about the USA but highly relevant all over the world.
"Give me control of a nation's money supply and I care not who makes its laws"... Meyer Rothschild
"There has never been a war my sons did not want."... Rothschild Matriarch

It is to maintain this control wars are started and the lies are told re the 'reason' for said wars.
An excellent example is Libya 2011. Gaddafi was in the process of introducing the African Dinar, a gold-backed currency that literally would have freed Africa from colonial/bankster rule. This could not be allowed so he and his nation were destroyed.

This was proven with the release of hacked Clinton emails when Clinton herself (then Sec of state) confirmed the real reason for the faked colour revolution in Libya.

It is also interesting to note that while talking about both sides of Australian politics being owned by the same interests on ABC radio, I was instantly cut off the air as soon as I mentioned the fact that Australia's Reserve Bank is privately owned.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:11 am

From birth to death, people are part of the machine that rolls along, sweeping up those who don't 'fit' the mood of the time, and either grinding them into submission or crushing them into dust.

Humankind has a brain of some note, but you will often find it is/was the outcasts, those who think/thought differently or who opposed and refused to stick to the tracks planned for them, who have thought up, invented and created some amazingly beneficial things. This is not always the case, of course, but there can be no doubt it is those who chose not to follow the dull path of simply existing, who have gone beyond common thought, and given so much back to society.

The media have a stranglehold over the populace, and I have long detested it as a source of lies, brainwashing and manipulation of emotions and therefore, clouding common sense and removing facts to the back room, as it were. A population controlled in this way, are no different from that of Roman times, with their 'bread and circuses' entertainments. None of this is new.

Doesn't stop me rolling my eyes at the commentary I see online in many forums and media pages including the 'anti-social' media.

This pretty much sums up my argument, futile as it is. Apologies if the profanity upsets anyone, but it's how I feel.

Image

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:23 am

The problem is human beings. We dont belong here and never have. We consider ourselves " the chosen ones" but the fact is we chose ourselves. Ants do more for the earth than human kind and are much more important in the whole scheme of things.

I work for people of different religions, backgrounds and nationalities everyday. Everyone feels helpless and powerless and they are. Fact is theres nothing anyone can do about it. This is the way the world works and as Wolf has noted, has been this way for a long time. It now seems to be coming to a head with even some of these mainstram idiots noticing that something is not right in their sheepy little worlds. What can they do about it? Nothing!! Just knowing is all we can do.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Those that stand up get hammered down.

I know of a northern Qld ex-police prosecutor who is being forced into bankruptcy by the corrupt system. Being an ex-cop AND trained in law he knows all about the new Qld constitution that was written WITHOUT a referendum or any consultation with the people as required under Commonwealth Law.

He issued a subpoena for Malcom Turnbull to appear at his trial to answer legitimate questions about the unconstitutional government. For his efforts he was thrown to the floor in court, arrested and locked up.

Personally I have won three cases in court when I was lucky enough to get a magistrate with at least SOME honour who respected the 'law'. I have also lost three when the system 'dealt' with me in special courts with special judges brought down from the big smoke. The last one told me to my face that I was "guilty unless I proved myself innocent" and demanded I prove a negative (which is obviously impossible)! Damn I wish I had of recorded that trial and posted it on youtube. (pure_evil)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1965
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Yeah i once met a bloke who was refusing to pay his taxes because he hadnt recieved land or livestock or something that was apparently in the constitution. He seemed to think he was in the right. Dont know what happened with it?
Yowie Bait

User avatar
hillbilly
Silver Status
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:35 am
Position: Believer
Location: Some Mountains

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by hillbilly » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:01 am

Good to see some thoughts on this subject.
I have thought for a while that Trump must be really upsetting someones agenda. He cops it from all sides.
Perhaps there should be more nationalistic type politicians. National pride is not a bad thing- as the media tells us it is wrong. Too many pollies are narcissists and just want to appease other nations to raise their own global image. Is that treason?
And yes, our education system took a turn - I think it was in the eighties?- It produces tax payers that only think between the lines. They have been trained to keep quiet in case they offend. Yet the ones they are trying to NOT offend, are the most vocal and intolerant.
Then we have a welfare system that pays millions, billions, to NON workers. It almost encourages a lack of DRIVE so why work hard. This ensures that most generous political party, will receive the welfare votes.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:49 am

hillbilly wrote:Good to see some thoughts on this subject.
I have thought for a while that Trump must be really upsetting someones agenda. He cops it from all sides.
Not many people realise (even those living in the US) that America was taken over by a 'soft' coup by the an element in the CIA run by globalists a longtime ago. Ronald Reagan realised this and ran for office with plans on bringing back the republic. He was forced to accept Bush snr as his VP (much like Trump was forced into accepting Pence), then they tried to assassinate him only a month or two into his presidency. The attempt failed and although he survived, he was 'tamed' and did what he was told thereafter.

Trump knows all this but ran anyway. The media propaganda machine at first went along with promoting Trump because the Clintonistas hoped he would serve the same purpose as Ross Perot did... divide the opposition and ensure Bill got in (an actual strategy designed by one of the Clinton's chief enforcers who then 'turned' and exposed them).

But then Trump got too popular amongst americans sick of the BS so they tried to steal the nomination from him like they did with Bernie Sanders. Unlike Sanders (who was threatened) Trump has more balls and they did not get away with it.

So the Clintonistas fell back on trying to steal the election (bussing around illegals to vote multiple times, rigging the voting machines, etc. Thing is, they could only get away with this if the election was close and it wasn't. Hillary DID manage to steal five or six states but not enough to reverse the landslide.

Ever since the media has been trying to force Trump out, with many small successes but he has been too smart... so far.
Next step is a coup or assassination, something they have been priming the citizens to 'accept' over and over in the mainstream media (using the Russian lie, and now the 'fact' Trump is a White Supremacist).
hillbilly wrote: Perhaps there should be more nationalistic type politicians. National pride is not a bad thing- as the media tells us it is wrong. Too many pollies are narcissists and just want to appease other nations to raise their own global image. Is that treason?
That's not treason... swearing an oath to a foreign entity is though by definition. Ever want to piss off a judge? Simply ask, "Your Honour, is it true you swear an oath to her majesty?" .... "Yes." ... "Where does her majesty reside?"
I did once. It was like throwing a switch... the judge went bright red and started yelling at me to shut me up. Judges KNOW they have committed treason. I have a letter written to every magistrate in Australia by a High Court judge detailing this.
The issue even made it to the highest court in Australia. The 'deciding' judge informed the court that on the evidence Australia WAS an illigitimate nation with an illigitimate government but to decide in favour would destroy the stability of the nation so he decided AGAINST the evidence.
hillbilly wrote: And yes, our education system took a turn - I think it was in the eighties?- It produces tax payers that only think between the lines. They have been trained to keep quiet in case they offend. Yet the ones they are trying to NOT offend, are the most vocal and intolerant.
Then we have a welfare system that pays millions, billions, to NON workers. It almost encourages a lack of DRIVE so why work hard. This ensures that most generous political party, will receive the welfare votes.
The 'dirty' secret here is how 'money' works.
The guvmint trades 'special' securities on the International Bond market. These securities are called 'Birth Certificates' and are literally what the guvmint uses as collateral for their borrowings from the International Banksters. Why the endless push for immigration? Because the more people 'registered' as Australian Citizens, the more money the guvmint can borrow. (It is more complex than this but I am trying to simplify the process so people understand it)
It is all one giant Ponzi scheme.

The Australian Parliament is NOT our legitimate governing body as defined in the Constitution (which I suspect is the real reason they moved it all into the new parliament decades ago). In 1973, with the Names and Titles Act Whitlam changed it all so it would 'look good' in International Commercial Law. At that time you, me and every other member of the commonwealth was removed as 'shareholders' in that Common Wealth and became instead, basically chattel contracted to the new government. The parliamentarians of this new governing body then became the 'shareholders' in the corporate entity now know as 'Australia', not the previously known Commonwealth of Australia.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:16 am

Okay, this next example of the lengths the Central Banksters will go to to destroy ANY opposition is going to be very controversial.

Please open your mind up to ALL possibility, especially taking into consideration the intense propaganda/programming/brainwashing campaign carried out by Hollywierd and the media on not just our generation but our parents, grandparents and even great grandparents...

This campaign goes right back to the last years of the 19th Century but for expediency I will only go back to the 1930s.

In 1933 war was declared against the newly elected National Socialist Party of Germany by an entire people who did not even have a country to call home. Until that point Germany had been starving because of international Banksters purposely using the situation to enrich themselves. The economy was struggling as a result of the Treaty of Versailles. The currency was inflating faster than people could work to raise money to buy bread. Farmers, factory owners and home owners were forced to sell their belongings in an attempt to survive to people who had access to foreign currencies. In only a few years this class of people became very wealthy while the native population literally starved by thier thousands.

The National Socialists had a novel solution... they printed a new currency to replace the dying one and in so doing bypassed the Banksters completely, removing their stranglehold on the entire nation.

The new currency was not backed by gold but nor was it fiat... it was backed by labour. The result was miraculous. In only a few short years the country was completely turned around with ZERO unemployment, free health care, education and even holiday camps for workers, children and expectant mothers.

The leader of the country was even featured in Time magazine (one of the very few publications NOT owned by the Banksters at the time) as Man of the Year... not once, but two years running.

This example HAD to be destroyed lest other countries begin to do the same. The result: WWII.

Please, before you resort to accusations of Nazi, etc, please read 'The Myth of German Villiany' or at least watch 'The Greatest Story Never Told', taking into consideration the intense propaganda we have all been subjected to for over seventy years.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:59 am

The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Dion » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Hey Wolf

I like what you have to say although the last couple of posts I know nothing about and to be honest nothing surprises me these days. It shows your not stuck in a box like most others are and are willing to ask questions not just accept them.

IMO the whole world whether it knows its doing it or not..... is working towards a one world government..

A good program to watch is "Outsiders" on SKY news Foxtel plenty of relevant topics that are being talked about here that are talked about there.

Oh..... and I dont claim to be religious or christian but it you have ever read the Bible you will know that everything that is happening today has been predicted before within its pages.

And it is not easy if you claim to be one of the above.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:08 pm

When I was younger and thought I knew history (because I had studied it at high school and uni) I became friends with an old German who taught me how to fix my Kombi van.

He and his family had fled the Russian advance into East Germany (the Russian soldiers were ordered to kill as many germans as they could, regardless of sex or age). He told me of running through forests as a young boy with bullets hitting the trees he was ducking through. Only he, his mother and one sister survived. His other siblings were killed (his father, a Messerschmidt pilot had been shot down over Stalingrad).

Back then he told me the holocaust was a hoax and life under the Nazis had been wonderful... my brainwashing refused to believe him. He did not get angry. Instead he seemed resigned and simply said, "Always remember, Wolf... history is written by the winners."
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:20 pm

I remember watching that old B&W movie called The Dambusters as a kid and being horrified that the 'good guys' would murder innocent civilians using such methods.

We all have been 'educated' to believe the Germans were evil because they bombed civilians in Britain with night raids and the so-called Battle For Britain. The fact is Churchill firebombed German cities and towns for THREE MONTHS before hitler finally relented to public pressure and answered in kind, though to a far lesser degree because the Luftwaffe had no heavy bombers. Their aircraft was designed for troop support, targeted military precision and dog fights, not mass bombing of large civilian areas.

The 'good guys' would fly hundreds of heavy bombers at 20 000 feet and drop heavy ordinance over German cities and towns with no strategic value. 3 hours later, timed so survivors would be coming out of their basements, hundreds more would drop incendiary bombs, the resulting firestorms we incredibly devastating, but not to the German military. In Dresden alone it is estimated between 500 000 and 600 000 non-combatants died in one night.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
hillbilly
Silver Status
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:35 am
Position: Believer
Location: Some Mountains

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by hillbilly » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 am

Wolf, It is refreshing to read your thoughts,
as I have always been wary of the facts that we are fed.
The overdose of Fake News that we have been hearing lately
has only reinforced my own resistive streak.
I had not thought about the timeframe going back to the early 1900's,
but again, it doesn't surprise me, and it does make perfect sense.
I guess back then they didn't have such mighty media control over the masses.
I also agree with Dion, that there seems to be a move towards a One World Government.
I think Trump would have upset any World Government plans.
Is the UN going to be that Almighty Power? Is that a known thing?
Is that why Kevin Rudd was so keen to be on the team?- Did he want to play with the big kids?
There certainly are a lot of interesting things occurring at this time.
I guess we should remember these times because when history is written,
it might not reflect the actual events.
How sad is that? :)

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:02 pm

The UN is a puppet 'world governance' system set up and run by the elite (Rockefeller donated the land on which the UN stands).

Rudd was part of the 'brotherhood' of the UN New World Order but he was also too much of a maverick who dared to care about the Australian population so had to be removed. The same with Abbott.

According to an ex-USAF (Vietnam) fellow called Joel Skousen, the 'plan' is to use North Korea as a 'trigger point'.
The idea is if the US is pushed to react to the bluster and strikes Nth Korea with tactical nukes (the ONLY way to take out the very massive forces poised 1/2 an hour from South Korea's capital, Seoul), China and Russia will have the 'moral high ground' to carry out a limited strike on the USA in defence of their 'partner', NK.

This attack will be largely thwarted with advanced defensive weapons but enough nukes will be 'allowed' through in order to create the environment of fear necessary for the US people to beg for the removal of their sovereign constitutional government and its replacement with an international, 'New World Order' technocracy to protect them and stop the new World War before it progresses 'too' far.

The timeline was for this to kick of around 2023 but with the election of Trump they have been forced to speed things up.
The problem is, Russia and China are not ready and with Putin at the helm in Russia I doubt the Russkies at least are willing to play along with this plan.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Simon M » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:57 pm

I am fascinated by this discussion, and agree with the overall sentiments being expressed.

It's clear that Trump's election has defied the 'powers that be' (whomever they are) and got them in a state of panic. Pence's conservatism concerns me much more than Trump's vulgarity ever could.

The fact that people can, and will, rebel against the massive wave of bullshit the media submerges us in every minute of the day is reassuring. I just hope that we can manage to put someone in power here who's a circuit breaker in the same way Trump has been in America.

At this point, I'm hoping for some sort of minority government to be installed at the next Federal Election. The fact that we currently have so many people in power whose flagrant disregard for the law of the land is obvious (Barnaby Joyce should have stood aside, in all seriousness), not to mention so many who are obvious corporate lobbyists for various powerful interest groups, really bothers me. I'm sure I'm not alone in that, either.

I'll bet they won't have the guts to introduce their cashless welfare cards in Melbourne and Sydney. I hope the MP's still know their place. If not, I hope it doesn't take a violent revolution to remind them - it seems like more of a possibility with every passing year and it worries me.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:54 pm

The vast majority of politicians have their snouts buried deep in the trough.
As stated earlier, the people of the Commonwealth have lost their positions as shareholders in the Commonwealth. Via sleight of hand and outright lies, the pollies have changed things so they are no longer servants to the shareholders, they are now technically the shareholders themselves by their positions in parliament. If someone rises with direct understanding of the crime that has been committed, they are bought off or silenced.

Name me ONE who spoke out about the recent salary increase... all while cutting the minimum wage for the lowliest paid members of our society. Some of these very poor will lose $6000 a year, while the pollies' wages INCREASE.

In the past I proposed on a 'sovereign citizen' site we set up an alternative form of 'net based, direct democracy as a substitute. With very little editing the original constitution of this country could be even used as a 'rule book' for this 'virtual parliament of the people'.

All Australian citizens could be invited to join, propose bills, suggest removal of superfluous or immoral/illegal existing bills, discuss in an online forum set up for the purpose, and vote... all online.
In effect REPLACING parliament with a virtual one in which ANY citizen can actively take part.

You may point out that this virtual parliament of the people will simply be ignored while the pollies continue to gorge, but as it grew, they would be forced to take note... some may even adopt the more popular policies in order to gain votes in the real world. But over time, they would become irrelevant, resulting in a system with NO politicians!
Imagine that...
... no one for the corporations to bribe with their 'donations'...
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:58 pm

Dion wrote:Hey Wolf

I like what you have to say although the last couple of posts I know nothing about and to be honest nothing surprises me these days. It shows your not stuck in a box like most others are and are willing to ask questions not just accept them.

IMO the whole world whether it knows its doing it or not..... is working towards a one world government..

A good program to watch is "Outsiders" on SKY news Foxtel plenty of relevant topics that are being talked about here that are talked about there.

Oh..... and I dont claim to be religious or christian but it you have ever read the Bible you will know that everything that is happening today has been predicted before within its pages.

And it is not easy if you claim to be one of the above.


Dion and Hillbilly, I believe the one world government ( New World Order ) is already here in subtle form at the moment but gathering momentum. I am a fervent conspiracist but much of my research has been acquired through Bible prophecy. I'm not going to debate this in detail but check out the Denver International Airport, Colorado and the opening ceremony of the Gotthard railway tunnel in Switzerland both of which I maintain are New World Order projects.

About six years ago I was receiving tweets informing me that the New World Order was following me. Maybe I should start a thread on conspiracy theories and then I can really divulge.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:36 pm

... Senses, have you seen the plans for the now completed Supreme Court in Israel?

The temple has been rebuilt, just not called the temple.


... if you know prophecy you will know what this means.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Personally, I don't subscribe to Conspiracy Theories... the are more than enough Conspiracy FACTS out there.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:33 am

Wolf wrote:... Senses, have you seen the plans for the now completed Supreme Court in Israel?

The temple has been rebuilt, just not called the temple.


... if you know prophecy you will know what this means.

Hi Wolf,
Yes, once you see the temple being built we are really in for some catastrophic times and basically, we haven't much longer to go.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wolf wrote:... Senses, have you seen the plans for the now completed Supreme Court in Israel?

The temple has been rebuilt, just not called the temple.


... if you know prophecy you will know what this means.

Hi Wolf,
Yes, once you see the temple being built we are really in for some catastrophic times and basically, we haven't much longer to go.

Without wanting to turn this into a religious debate I should explain the calamitous times and not much longer to go reference. The temple being rebuilt as many Christians understand is Mathew 24:15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand--
The abomination here is the Antichrist and many believe that the temple has to be completed before this can take place but this is not the case.
For those Christians who are waiting for the 3rd temple to be built in its entirety before the Antichrist comes, it can be seen that this is not necessary.


Everything that is needed for the abomination of desolation to happen is ready and set up right now. It will occur in the temporary structure.


The Antichrist will only violate the outer sanctuary of the temporary or incomplete structure, according to prophecy. The presence of the inner sanctuary is not required.


Once the Antichrist has been defeated by the Messiah, then the Messiah will produce the final finished structure, the Ezekiel temple, on the Temple Mount, for the Messianic reign, which is modeled after the Davidic tabernacle.

Many think the Dome on The Rock is where this abomination will occur but that may not be the case. I know some years ago the Jews were discovered attempting to dig underground tunnels under the Rock because it was always their intention to rebuild Solomon's Temple and the tunnels were promptly closed down or so they say?

So Wolf, it may be quite feasible for the Antichrist to use a place of great importance such as the Israeli Supreme Court the more covert name for the new temple to fulfill the prophecies.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I looked into this a few years back and believe I remember seeing the plans for the ancient Temple' compared to the plans for the Supreme Court 'temple to law' (the Hebrew have always been very focussed on 'law'... it is the centre of their 'religion' as I understand it.
TrevorPeters wrote:I can't really disagree with anything you said mate.

This is something that has been saddening me for quite a while as I watch it happen around the world.
The culmination of a grand plan centuries in the making, to turn free thinking people into mindless drones, so easily manipulated by the system that they don't even know it is happening to them.
The attack on the family and 'gender' is designed to do just that... turn the people into sexless drones.
"Identify as whatever sex you feel like"...

The most powerful force confronting Those That Would Rule is the family. A man will fight to defend his and protect his children's future. So will a woman.

Individuals without connection (family) are very easy to control. Families stick together and will fight wrongs.
It is how 'they' controlled the populace in George Orwells '1984'.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:24 am

Saw this and had to add it...
deepswamp.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1292
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Where have the grown-ups gone?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Despite the forces stacked against him, Trump is winning by simply giving them enough rope to hang themselves with.

The Clintonistas are going down.... https://www.infowars.com/report-podesta ... ndictment/
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Post Reply