The illegality of govt explained historically

Anything that you wish to discuss that is off topic, post here.
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Position: Nature Lover

The illegality of govt explained historically

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:26 pm

I have been at a few of this chap's speeches over the years.

After many court experiences where he was able to clarify he was outside the 'law' of 'Australia' he became a lawyer and took the matter to the International court of the Hague.

Have a listen for a legal explanation of why the Original inhabitants of this country have far more power than they realise over the so-called government.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Re: The illegality of govt explained historically

Unread post by Shazzoir » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Can you consider posting this as a follow-up reply to one of your numerous other thread posts about political corruption instead of making yet another post about this subject, please? (eek)
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Black
Approved Member
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Wolf,
I've just skim read through the threads in this section, of which you have a monopoly over.

Do you openly declare yourself as a "Freeman of the land" campaigner, or is this a title you refute? In the USA you would regard yourself as a "sovereign citizen", yes?

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:34 am

The term, 'Sovereign Citizen' is an oxymoron... one cannot be sovereign and a citizen at the same time.

Neither do I consider myself a 'Freeman-On-The-Land' as I have not rescinded my contract with the State (I accept the benefits... use the currency, have a birth certificate, carry a Driver's License, etc... though I do so under duress and threat of violence upon my person).

I am just a bloke who has had the opportunity and spare time to do a lot of digging and got to test what I found in court.
What I do know is that this country is NOT the country founded as The Commonwealth of Australia just over a century ago. That country still exists but has been pushed aside by the corporate entity calling itself the Australian Government. It's parliament sits empty and unused while the pretender sits in a bunker adorned by a giant flag.

Will it ever come back? I seriously doubt it. I have heard of one attempt many years ago, set up by elements in the military but at the last moment they had a disagreement and it failed before it even started.

Wolf
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:40 am

I do know of some who have rescinded their contract and reverted their interest back into the Commonwealth.

The results are very interesting, especially how they are now handled in court... going from intensely being attacked by TPTB to being respected by the court officlals overnight.