Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorders...

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorders...

Unread post by Mike Williams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 am

Okay..for "whatever" (jest) reason ..no one has had any luck with game cameras but audio seems to be the way to go.
So Far Rusty/Neil and Jerry years ago..and another member whose audio BlueGem tidied up..have had some success with audio.
So...audio "defeats" yowies ...and seems to be the way of the future.. (thumb)

User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am

When someone reports a cam shot, its there in your face, you see it, judge it, accept it or not. With audio it can be anything you want it to be, a cow at a distance can sound werid, a koala can sound like a monster, a possum can sound like a crazy escaped mental pacient! haha. I remember camping at a mates oldies dairy farm at Mt Mee in qld and this cow was going crazy over a dead cow they had burnt on the property, this cow was making noises ive never heard before,creepy spooky noises!.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

Cows grieve than, interesting.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 am

Well googe.. but it says something than doesnt it really

It says its possible our hairy friends realize this & therefore have the capability to know whats good or bad for them in respect of what can bring home more harder evidence than not

Otherwise... Who's telling our hairy friends to stay away from cameras? May be via telepathy to an outer god/dimension/aliens for all we know

hey.. anythings possible

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:12 am

Hi Googe
When someone reports a cam shot, its there in your face, you see it, judge it, accept it or not.
Yep..
But I am not talking about "what if"..I am talking about present reality and past "results".
We have not even captured a blobsquatch..nada..nothing.
Therefore..it probably is wasting time..with technology that in the last 10? years has produced..nothing..
With audio it can be anything you want it to be
Sort of..but... Rusty`s examples..Neils examples etc..dont sound like cows..or anything other than something bipedal.

forestguy
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by forestguy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

Mike Williams wrote:We have not even captured a blobsquatch..nada..nothing.
Are you talking only in Aus - or incl Sas too, 'cause I wouldn't agree there's been no blobsquatches - even leaving aside interpretation, a certain researcher based around Glenn Innes got a few blobsquatches...
"What is reported is different to what is remembered which is different to what was seen which is different to what was present."

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 537
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 am

Mike Williams wrote:
With audio it can be anything you want it to be
Sort of..but... Rusty`s examples..Neils examples etc..dont sound like cows..or anything other than something bipedal.
Exactly... We all know the sounds of bi-pedal walking in the scrub... We only need listen to the sounds we ourselves make walking/moving to draw a comparison. Rusty's latest recordings, especially the running, to me is compelling. As he said to me they seem attracted to VOR's...

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:50 am

a certain researcher based around Glenn Innes got a few blobsquatches...
Damn...your right Forest..I was wrong.. (happy)
The interesting thing about his blobsquatch was the Passive Infra-Red Detector due to the distance did not detect the blob yowie..
The camera had started firing due to temperature changes caused by the leaves and branches moving in the wind..and by pure chance..there was something really odd in the distance..
But..my original contention still stands..PIR Game cameras dont seem to generate results...


User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am

Very true horserider, who knows how there brains work, intelligently i would gather from reading about them on here. Hi mike, i get your point and i would be frustrated if i had put out cams and not got anything over years of trying. I dont think its a waist of time though, we have to try anything that works to the best of our abillity. I havnt heard rustys audios, where can i find them?. The ones i have heard on here and different site, i cant distringuish any particular strange sound!, dont know if its my hearing playing up on me haha. Also how can we tell if its a yowie walking or just a human?, i know bugger all on this subject and am keen to learn. Cheers

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

I havnt heard rustys audios, where can i find them?.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_0-qmS ... h598GPU%3D
Also how can we tell if its a yowie walking or just a human?,
Good point...You cannot..but we are talking about "results" that have been obtained...not results that might be obtained..one day..
In the remote areas (except Neils one)that the audio samples are/have been captured..in is highly improbable that humans are 1/in the exact location..2/Walking around at night.

i know bugger all on this subject and am keen to learn.
Welcome to the club..your in the same boat as all of us.. (happy)

andrew

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by andrew » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Mike Williams wrote:Okay..for "whatever" (jest) reason ..no one has had any luck with game cameras but audio seems to be the way to go.
Totally agree Mike. The best video system for daylight seems to be the "plot watcher" approach that Rusty uses. A PIR is not needed then. Doesn't work at night unless the IR flash is invisible to them, which is unlikely, or we are using passive systems such as FLIR with received video motion detection. That is how I have mine configured now when I am not mobile.

My latest research foray into detection is to focus on detecting and recording the sounds of them walking. Audio is fine as it goes but what I believe will be better is to detect the ground waves as they stomp along - when they thud their way around that is. The US border is guarded by UGS sensors that detect footsteps of Mexican interlopers. The system is not rocket science or expensive provided you are not guarding 100's of miles of border. The technology has been around for ages and is the same as used by exploration geologists and uses geophones that are designed to pick up low frequency ground waves. Humans step at about 1 to 4 steps per second but each foot fall has a bandwidth of only about 10 to 40 Hz. I won't bore people by going into detail but you can use a system like this in rural and semi urban settings and filter out nearly all the extraneous noise pollution so all you are left with is the clear signal from the footsteps. One design I saw uses a very cheap sensor to detect deer in a vege garden then trigger a noise maker to scare them off. I am close to building a sensor system for trial in the home paddock with the kangaroos first. Then it goes bush. If it works as I hope then I will look at how to use it to trigger other systems. The best thing is that the sensors and other gear can be hidden underground and secondly they use very little power so can last for weeks/months. If anyone else with some electronic knowhow is interested then pm me. I have to thank Rusty for inspiring me with this idea after his first running recording gave us those distinct thumps as his friend sped to be fed.

User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Thats cool audio Mike, some strange noises in there!!. I love the clucking sort of noises!, very unique sounds. WHos Neil? lol. Your right about having evidence from a location that is deemed remote or low human traffic. Thats the first thing that sprang to mind when i read this Andrew, some way of seperating known animals/humans in a area. Has anyone documented the audio range of australian animals movment?. Thats a great idea, good luck.

glenmore79

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by glenmore79 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Has anyone been inclined to setup 3 or 4 cameras side-by-side on the same tree?
The idea would be to create a sort of panaramic photo.

The reason I suggest this is, that many of the cams have a slow shutterspeed from the moment motion is detected to the moment the photo is taken. Perhaps an animal walking quickly and with a long stride could easily take 1 step and be "off" camera before the shot is taken, hence why most blobsquatch photos are usually the rear end or a side with a blur of hair.

if you place 3 cameras side by side, then 1 of them would get the shot. or even a trailcam with a wider lense would be better.


I have never bought into the idea that the creatures, whether Sas or Yowie, know what a trailcam is and know to avoid it. This would suggest they have an understanding of hidden cams that even some humans donot have.

I have hidden cams at home, one in a clock, one in a mirror and one in a black dome similar to supermarkets I also have standard cctv cams for outside, all for security. When my friends come over a few of them try to get to the front door without being seen as a sort of joke) I had a freind come over and as he entered the house he saw was the Dome, his first inclination was to approach it front on and ask "what's that?" (he has seen these domes in supermarkets).


Yowies are inquisitive, we have reports of them playing with sensor lights out the fronts of homes and picking up and replacing audio recorders left in tree stumps. They are not afraid of our technology, there is no way they would know the difference between an audio recorder and a trail cam, UNLESS someone sat down and taught them by opening up the family photo album. They would not be able to comprehend a camera with out atleast approaching it and giving it a poke.

And if they did understand what a camera was, they would still approach it , much like they do the tape recorders.


I also take issue with the line of thought that they are telepathic. This is just fanciful and outlandish with no basis on a sientific level.
They may possess heightened senses and intuition beyond other animals, but telepathy is purely science fiction particularly in an animal much lower on the evolutionary ladder.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Glenmore that is freaky, i was thinking the EXACT same thing today you read my bloody mind! ha!!!!!! So weird, i was thinking the same regarding setting up 3-4 cameras as panoramic.. i also thought we could put them in a mirrored box .. the mirror box being made out of two way mirror glass.

Or behind a tinted glass, or under a black net.. but apparently some of these things have been tried but failed.. guess it doesnt mean it wont work, maybe be more persistant.

Who knows, you may be right, perhaps they dont know how to avoid cams and we've just been unlucky to date, anythings possible & im open to all these ideas.

Maybe set the panaromic one up on an old dread tree as opposed to tied to a tree.. the higher the tree the better so they may not see it & the cams lens could be pointed down towards the ground???

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

The reason I suggest this is, that many of the cams have a slow shutterspeed from the moment motion is detected to the moment the photo is taken. Perhaps an animal walking quickly and with a long stride could easily take 1 step and be "off" camera before the shot is taken,
This is not a problem for any other animal in Australia.
So why would it be for yowies.
Are they blurring past at a zillion miles an hour. (jest)
I also take issue with the line of thought that they are telepathic. This is just fanciful and outlandish with no basis on a sientific level.
They may possess heightened senses and intuition beyond other animals, but telepathy is purely science fiction particularly in an animal much lower on the evolutionary ladder.
You can take issue with anything that you dont know much about that you like.... (happy)
It doesnt change anything though..
News Flash-Yowies are also fanciful and outlandish with no scientific fact.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Glenmore sorry but i totally disagree with you there regarding telepathy

Horses are telepathic, ive experienced it on more than several occasions and so have most riders i know

So it may well be possible that the yowie is too
In fact i think they are

Read this report:
http://www.yowiehunters.com/index.php?o ... Itemid=132

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Mike Williams wrote: News Flash-Yowies are also fanciful and outlandish with no scientific fact.
[/b]

Yes. I stand by this 500%.. not saying i dont believe in yowies guys i totally do

But these questions keep popping up for me alot.... there is no scientific fact to them.. so if there is no scientific fact to them... yet... (to keep members happy i say yet)... what are they?
Its not like we been chasing them for the last 10yrs only & come up with nothing... i think its been going on just a little bit longer than that

So my question to you all is this (claps hands) ............... Why no DNA, no hard evidence, no scientific facts, AND what the fruit dematerializes right in front of you.... there were reports of them dematerializing right, sooooooo.........

Before anyone starts throwing stones can i say this.. if you are not a skeptic, than you should not be skeptic about some reports and choose to believe the reports that you like because they match your own theory

I say if you believe in yowies than you must believe most reports.. and there's been more than a few that have mentioned that the yowie just 'dematerialized' right before their very eyes. One of my favourites is the one with the guy in the army who had it standing only metres from him, he saw it as he turned around after feeling something touching his hair

So maybe this isnt so confusing after all (i tend to confuse myself with different theories he he).. simple as this
Dematerializes = Fanciful / DNA not found

If we want to be skeptical about reports we can be skeptical about the yowie full stop, true? Fair is fair right? So i think maybe we should take into account that if somethings capable of dematerializing than its also capable of what some might say is 'fanciful' : telepathy

I assure you telepathy is NOT fanciful.

Im going to run off now because i think a million posts are going to come thru shooting down this post ha ha ha ha
Just ideas guys! (eek)

forestguy
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by forestguy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:26 pm

andrew wrote:Audio is fine as it goes but what I believe will be better is to detect the ground waves as they stomp along - when they thud their way around that is.
Yeah, some guys in the States I talk to (they post some of their research on the MABRC site) use seismic data as one of the metrics they gather - pretty interesting stuff.
"What is reported is different to what is remembered which is different to what was seen which is different to what was present."

forestguy
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Brisbane, Queensland

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by forestguy » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm kind of moving this beyond Yowie to other hairy men too - Orang Pendek, Yeti, Sas, etc - but the general arguments seem to hold true across continents...
horserider wrote:.... there is no scientific fact to them.. ............... Why no DNA, no hard evidence, no scientific facts,
I don't necessarily agree with this statement. I don't know that the below constitute "scientific facts", but I also don't know why they don't constitute "hard evidence".

There is *allegedly* a DNA study underway (yes, allegedly, although I do know several of the researchers who have samples in the Ketchum study).

There are footprints, that have been documented, which contain some 'legitamizing' features (dermal ridges, mid-tarsal break).

Fingerprints.

Hair (also blood/flesh, according to some reports of the Ketchum study).

Audio recordings.

(And of course, thousands of sightings over decades; video/still photo blobsquatches; several centuries of indigenous traditions...)
horserider wrote:....AND what the fruit dematerializes right in front of you.... there were reports of them dematerializing right, sooooooo.........
Yeah, but the vast majority of reports don't. (Or communicate telepathically.)
"What is reported is different to what is remembered which is different to what was seen which is different to what was present."

Fisho
Bronze Status
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Fisho » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Indeed yowie wins vs a photo taking device.
One of the strangest phenomenons I know of.
But why?
Most trail cams stand out, a strap taught around a tree trunk and a rectangular object hanging off it- totally unnatural looking.
I think there is improvement in this side of things. My iPhones camera is the size of an orange seed.
How about a tiny cam at ground level peering up on an angle? Give up on infra red.. I'm convinced it's seen by the hairy fellas.
I have suggested to rusty to put his voice recorders next to an un powered trail cam.
I would be interested in the results.

If I was ever to capture a photo of one, the first people to see it would be the people on this site who have put in countless hours of hard work and research. I wouldn't "release" it, it would be viewed only in person and never be on the internet. Not interested in proving to skeptics or large amounts of people. Im only interested in satisfying those who wonder everyday, what they look like. I'd be interested in what others think they would do in the same situation.

Fisho
Bronze Status
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Fisho » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 pm

In fact, il go as far as saying that the situation at present is probably the best it will be, in terms of yowie preservation.
With technology getting better, and we as humans having a terrible record for fvcking up the things that are precious and rare in this world. I hope I never see a day where these creatures are taken for granted or taken from their habitat.


Publicity can be a terrible thing.

andrew

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by andrew » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 am

horserider wrote: I assure you telepathy is NOT fanciful.
I think it is safe to say that many of us have experienced weird things - even as mundane as sensing that someone is staring at us from behind us. I have no explanation for those weird events but I would make the point that assumptions are well and good but if we have no objective way to establish their veracity, we are wasting our time. As I have suggested before, it is best to deal with what is right in front of us rather than what might be only one of a huge number of possible explanations. It's called science and it advances our knowledge one very small step at a time. Solid observation and recording of detailed facts is vital to our gaining more knowledge. Too often I see what appears to be people moving on from one experience to another but failing to thoroughly document and record each experience. It is a learned skill but if no one suggests you do it, then it will not be done and another great learning opportunity is effectively lost.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 am

Forgot to add, Ive experienced telepathy over 50 times, & what would be similar to telepathy that i cant really explain, over 300 - 400 times.

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:10 am

Forgot to add, Ive experienced telepathy over 50 times, & what would be similar to telepathy that i cant really explain, over 300 - 400 times.
Then go make a $1,000,000 with Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge (thumb up)

http://www.skepdic.com/bigfoot.html

There is nuffing wrong in being a skepdic and a Cryptozoology researcher,It keeps it real. (rad)

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Dion » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 am

A post I made many years ago.
While I lean to the F&B hypothesis I certainly believe they have a paranormal side to them, which comes first? As has been stated F&B with P or P with F&B? I’m not too sure we will ever know.

Sightings indicate that they are physically present beings; you only need to read reports to know that they are physically seen! They have also been seen to eat, move and interact with physical objects, catch prey, why would something purely Paranormal need to eat and catch prey, they are known to have offspring, forgive me here but to my knowledge the only way to have offspring is through physical interaction.

So what comes next? How do you define something which has never been proven to exist to be purely F&B? or Paranormal for that matter? In my book you can’t, you can only learn from experience and by doing your research.

Well to be a good researcher I believe one does need to look at the paranormal aspects of yowies/sasquatch. I know a lot of it is hard to swallow at times but if you care to look and listen you find these gems of stories pop up time and again.

I find some accounts of stories fascinating; take for example the story of Jerry and Sue O’Connor who had a telepathic connection with a Yowie on 31 of October 2000. While I don’t know these people personally I believe them to be honest and credible witnesses.

Its not the first time this telepathic link has come up, a lot of encounters/eyewitnesses say they (Yowies/sasquatch) knew my every move, it’s like they could read my mind. The strong feeling of being watched is all too common; the nameless dread which comes over people. What animal is able to project these feelings on to a person none that I’m aware of, is it just part of peoples imagination? To think that way you would have to discredit thousands of people.

I have heard stories of Yowies being heard to pass by individuals no more than a couple of metres away in the bush but nothing was seen it was just felt? And heard? As if an invisible force passed them by. The aborigines speak of a spiritual being not all say they are supernatural some say they are pure F&B.

There are also numerus accounts of Sasquatch being shot at only for them to disappear in the blink of an eye or for people to see them vanish for no apparent reason.

Then you have the footsteps which mysteriously disappear as if something just took off in flight or dropped from the sky.

The fact we get 3,4,5 and even 6 toed prints found worldwide suggests something strange is at foot, with no physical body it makes it quite hard for me personally to sit on Just the F&B side of the fence and like I say some of that comes from my own experience.

We have no body to date, no bones just thousands upon thousands of eyewitness reports worldwide. A good indication to the amount of sightings we do get is to download the BFRO’s Google maps sighting data base there you will get an understanding of the amount of sightings that are to be seen. How come we get all these sightings but yet there is no evidence of a body. Where do they go when they die? How come no body has been found? Do they bury there dead? Why has no grave been found?

I believe them to be F&B but with paranormal aspects. The psychic ness and the possible ability to transverse dimensions is a very real one and is something I am still trying to get my head around.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 am

Lol no evidence of it.. like how there is no evidence of yowies

Can only go by what ive experienced much like how yowie witnesses can only go by what theyve experienced.

No scientific evidence each way ;)

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 am

Dion that posts awesome

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:52 am

Dion

As a researcher ,you got to research every little thing even the witnesses and the mistaken identity.Stick to science and brake it down.For every one witness that said telepathic link there's 10 witnesses that say f&b.I my self have never herd telepathic link from a witness.I gess there F&B in my area.I glade i didn't buy the book it's not my cup of tea,but may be some ones. (respekt)

I will write a book when I have a body. (rad)

horserider
Can only go by what ive experienced much like how yowie witnesses can only go by what theyve experienced.

No scientific evidence each way
There might be alot of evidence out there in the hands of researchers.But it's a money thing.I know a lot of researchers that have unknown hair.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Dion » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks for your kind words Horserider, I am only trying to get people to think outside the square.

MrX, What Book are you referring to? If it’s Mr Greens Book I think you are mistaken, it’s not my book nor did I have anything to do with it and from my understanding it has nothing about the Paranormal in it!

For those who think they are purely Flesh and Blood and or consider them to be an Animal that’s fine, it’s no skin off my nose but I can tell you they are a lot smarter than any old Animal. Just my Opinion. (yin yang)
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

"Why has no grave been found?"

Maybe Yowies don't die? Maybe they just move on to other places??

MrX ... I can't understand how money could be the problem, they could go to someone WITH money & that person could make a cut of it, surely? Its a bit hard to think that if someone had evidence it wouldnt be out there by now. That wouldnt make sense, any greedy rich person would want to become richer, & by striking a deal with them the evidence would be presented to the world.

I recall the famous Jimmy (James) Stewart was bigfoot hunting, so its not like rich or wellknown people arent involved heavily in this also .. true?

Post Reply