Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorders...

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:19 am

Dion wrote:Thanks for your kind words Horserider, I am only trying to get people to think outside the square.

MrX, What Book are you referring to? If it’s Mr Greens Book I think you are mistaken, it’s not my book nor did I have anything to do with it and from my understanding it has nothing about the Paranormal in it!

For those who think they are purely Flesh and Blood and or consider them to be an Animal that’s fine, it’s no skin off my nose but I can tell you they are a lot smarter than any old Animal. Just my Opinion. (yin yang)
(respekt) Thanks Dion well said again.

Im suspect that these Yowies are not avoiding our trail cams. Im beginning to think that just maybe they are passing right in front of them.. but the Yowies bodily make-up is something different that the cams cant pick up on? (or at least rarely pick up on depending on conditions perhaps?)

Quick question.. have we had more success with videos than photos? or other way around?

I would just like to see everyone keep an open mind too, just in case we're missing a huge part of this, if we keep an open mind, we are more likely to get closer to discovering he truth, than moving forward wearing only blinkers.. true?
As humans, we dont know absolutely everything. In fact there is alot we dont know or understand entirely.. Yowies being one of the many things. Ghosts, UFO's, after death & the actual 'beginning' (dependant on religion people claim they know but again no evidence), whats on other stars, telepathy :) , psychic, the list goes on.

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:23 am

Then go make a $1,000,000 with Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge
LOL
That sort of cuts both ways MrX
Because you have not proven Yowies exist with Randi..they do not exist.?
1/Randi is not a scientist, he is a devotee of scientism..
2/The last time..CSICOP tried an experiment they went belly up.
And sacked their own astronomer.
http://cura.free.fr/xv/14starbb.html
So much for science from the US sceptics.. (no brains)
3/Replication in a controlled environment is what Randi (pretends) to want.
3/The majority of unusual claims are not testable/replicable....
4/And there is little money in these subjects..so why would many scientists try and test their possible existence.?

stick to science and brake it down.
Break what down..a few claims..how.
For every one witness that said telepathic link there's 10 witnesses that say f&b.

The witnesses reporting their opinion on whether something is telepathic..or F&B is meaningless from a scientific sense anyway..

I my self have never herd telepathic link from a witness.
I have..but it is meaningless anyway..
I gess there F&B in my area.
You have a body?? (jest)
There might be alot of evidence out there in the hands of researchers.
Possibly....
I know a lot of researchers that have unknown hair.
Yep..the good old dna sorts of the wheat from the chaff..best bet to keep hoping is for people not to get their hair samples tested..allow it to degrade..but keep waving around packets of hair as "evidence".
Most.. will probably turn out to be mundane..

I will write a book when I have a body.
I look forward to that day !! (happy)

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 am

Dion

If it's a book on strate Cryptozoology witnesses reports and not bass on idea from no evidence(the what if,butting idea's in people heads bass on not a bloody thing)Then I'm fort it.

There is alot of Cryptozoology books that I look at as a joke and most of them do put the " what if " in people's heads.The book's I seen where at book shops and online ,you know ,the part of the book that tells you what the book is about and what the book is going to be talking about.

This has nuffing to do with Green's book.I wish him all the best and Joe B.

horserider

There's alot of researchers on here and over places That have stuff that needs ferther testing like DNA.$3000 a tests is a lot of money for a may be.


Mike Williams

Didn't no that about Randi, Sounds like a wack-job (jest) can I say that?

with all the other stuff, yes sounds good.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 am

The yowie Mrx wrote: horserider

There's alot of researchers on here and over places That have stuff that needs ferther testing like DNA.$3000 a tests is a lot of money for a may be.

I dont think 3k is a lot of money for a may be... if thats how they feel that its alot for a 'maybe' than to me that means that hair sample could be anything. If i thought i had a hair sample & i had reason to believe it was the real deal, enough so that im telling people i may have hair samples, than i'd be paying the 3k, or convincing someone else o pay anyway (jest)

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am

horserider
You are so funny.

It looks like a pick on Ian day..LOL

O.K

Look I use to make all right money in the mine.But I like my life style now.I never taken any thing of the silver plater and yes I bet the silver plater is more then you eg theres one in Seoul right now making a billion dollar deal.
I like the way I live ,in the bush.Growing and killing my own food.No I'm not a hippy just a ozzie battler and loveing it. (rad)

User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am

Im lost cause i dont know what f&b is?...haha (confused)

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 am

googe wrote:Im lost cause i dont know what f&b is?...haha (confused)
Flesh & Blood

User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

AustralopithecineOz wrote:
googe wrote:Im lost cause i dont know what f&b is?...haha (confused)
Flesh & Blood
Thanks mate, thought it was going to be something simple... doh haha.

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:01 pm

horserider
I dont think 3k is a lot of money for a may be... if thats how they feel that its alot for a 'maybe' than to me that means that hair sample could be anything. If i thought i had a hair sample & i had reason to believe it was the real deal, enough so that im telling people i may have hair samples, than i'd be paying the 3k, or convincing someone else o pay anyway
If money is not a problem prinsess can you buy a 1000's trailcam and but them in the bush to see if trail cam are better then recorders or not. (rad)
Then we might know if there's a yowie in your area two. (rad)

User avatar
googe
Bronze Status
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Position: I'm with stupid....
Location: Melbourne

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by googe » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

I dont really get how people can think there telepathic, how do they end up with this conclusion when know one has spent close extended amounts of time with yowies?. I think animals are just programed for the environment, Preditors are programed to sence a higher inteligence then themselves(agression is there life). Prey is programed to run, hide. I think a yowie is both (sneaky) .

andrew

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by andrew » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Dion wrote:Thanks for your kind words Horserider, I am only trying to get people to think outside the square.
It was not my intention to stir the possum here. I have no way of proving or disproving paranormal events and that means quite simply that I leave such matters in my own too hard to explain basket. I freely admit I have heard my dog walk down the polished wooden floor of the hallway to the bedroom door and then back down the hallway at 2am on a pitch black night. And my wife heard exactly the same as I did. Nothing odd there you say - except I had buried her car hit mangled body only 10 hours before.

I have no rational explanation for this sort of event but it happened, so I am quite happy to leave others to have their own theories of such seemingly "outside the normal" events.

My comment about dealing with the "here and now" is really directed to dealing with the physical evidence that we seem to ignore or fail to gather because perhaps we are distracted by other trains of thought about what "might" be going on. This is no different to police rigorously gathering forensic evidence rather than first theorizing on what happened. Facts first - then conclusions.

FM80
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 256
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 pm
Position: Field Researcher

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by FM80 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Andrew,

With all due respect to your wife and yourself, when I read your post I thought it was your wife you had buried!

I'm sure you meant your dog but if you read it again it could be taken either way.

Freaked me out when I first read it, I just thought you really didn't like your wife!

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:07 pm

The yowie Mrx wrote:horserider
I dont think 3k is a lot of money for a may be... if thats how they feel that its alot for a 'maybe' than to me that means that hair sample could be anything. If i thought i had a hair sample & i had reason to believe it was the real deal, enough so that im telling people i may have hair samples, than i'd be paying the 3k, or convincing someone else o pay anyway
If money is not a problem prinsess can you buy a 1000's trailcam and but them in the bush to see if trail cam are better then recorders or not. (rad)
Then we might know if there's a yowie in your area two. (rad)

Love you Ina not picking on you, just saying that if they think they have the hair of Yowie it IS worth the investment because think how much money when than come of it? Lots more than 3k!! (happy) And if i had hair sample & couldnt afford the 3k I'd break a deal with someone who had money for sureeee because your 3k will come back, plus lots lots more!

(Not that im in this for the money im just curious, but why worry bout 3k, lots more will be returned i reckon!) (happy)

glenmore79

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by glenmore79 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 pm

The reason I suggest this is, that many of the cams have a slow shutterspeed from the moment motion is detected to the moment the photo is taken. Perhaps an animal walking quickly and with a long stride could easily take 1 step and be "off" camera before the shot is taken,
This is not a problem for any other animal in Australia.
So why would it be for yowies.
Are they blurring past at a zillion miles an hour. (jest)
The difference between yowies and other animals are that they are bipedal and have a a longer stride.
Most trailcam photos are of animals wandering/grazing lazily through the line of shot. I have never seen a trailcam take a a clear full body photo of a deer at a high speed gallop.

if a yowie or Sas was to take 1 quick step from the edge of the line of sight to the other line of sight wether intentionally or unintentionally, just as the motion is detected it would explain why shots are only ever of fur and never a body.


I also take issue with the line of thought that they are telepathic. This is just fanciful and outlandish with no basis on a sientific level.
They may possess heightened senses and intuition beyond other animals, but telepathy is purely science fiction particularly in an animal much lower on the evolutionary ladder.
You can take issue with anything that you dont know much about that you like.... (happy)
It doesnt change anything though..
News Flash-Yowies are also fanciful and outlandish with no scientific fact.

Except there is evidence in footprints, hair, scat, eyewitness accounts for 1000s of people for the existance of yowies. Yet very little in the support of telepathy, especially in apes and their relatives.

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

horserider wrote: And if i had hair sample & couldnt afford the 3k I'd break a deal with someone who had money for sureeee because your 3k will come back, plus lots lots more!

(Not that im in this for the money im just curious, but why worry bout 3k, lots more will be returned i reckon!) (happy)
That's actually an interesting train of thought (Not that most of your posts don't inspire that HR)... OK I have found my suspected Yowie hairs, show me the money. How am I going to market them? Where are all these bucket loads of cash for finding confirmed unknown hair samples? How do I show an investor where his return is coming from... Appearance fees on the 7PM project? I saw 'the hair' Tee-shirt sales? Guided tours of the hair sample site?

Leaving money aside... If anyone on this forum is convinced you have a legitimate sample that has undergone the rigours of a known animal hair identification process and still comes up with unknown send me a PM and I can put you on to someone who will probably take it further DNA wise for free.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 pm

andrew wrote:
It was not my intention to stir the possum here.
I think I was the one that kinda stirred lotsa possums & i kinda brought all this up deliberate cause i think Mr Hairy Smelly, is.. weird. hee hee

Im good if anyone disagrees, thinks im mad, wrong, silly, 'out there', thinks im annoying with a million posts & a million questions or thinks that i always change my mind.. maybe you're right ?? (eek) ha! (lol)

Now that ive insulted myself, (lol) & amused you all at my expense, bahahaa, ... listen to this:

I truely think (oh & i repeat myself too), that there is something a little strange about Mr Hairy Smelly. (Apart from the fact he is smelly (lol) ), he is weird, he seems a little outa the F&B ordinary. Thats all, and hey i could be completely wrong, & i dont mind being wrong Im cool with that, but really, i mean really, really, really, I dont want us to channel down one avenue only & we could be missing the whole picture, & in a 100 yrs time if they do the same we still wont have answers about Mr Hairy Smelly (& we'll never find out why he smells (jest) )

This is why i always have different thoughts, its called being greedy in thought LOL covering every avenue - i dont want to miss any avenue, suppose in 100yrs they are open to those avenues & they get the answers that we didnt?!! :( (taz)

I love answers,& i love asking questions to get more answers.. i want the answer to this while we are still here... not after we're gone, that very thought is depressing, specially with all the amazing work all you guys put into it...

Cutting a long post short too late, im just saying, lets all stay open to everything, please? Just try a little? The reason it would mean so much that everyone tried to stay a little open is because you all, each & every one of you is putting in great work, your great researchers, & we need your brains & abilities onto every avenue, we need to beat Mr Hairy Smelly, he seems to be winning here, lets stick together & beat the smell!

Besides, how much more exciting would it be if Mr Hairy smelly was a little more interesting than meets the eye, i hope he isnt just F&B!! Anyways keep up the great work guys

(yin yang) (cool)

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 pm

AustralopithecineOz wrote:
horserider wrote: And if i had hair sample & couldnt afford the 3k I'd break a deal with someone who had money for sureeee because your 3k will come back, plus lots lots more!

(Not that im in this for the money im just curious, but why worry bout 3k, lots more will be returned i reckon!) (happy)
That's actually an interesting train of thought (Not that most of your posts don't inspire that HR)... OK I have found my suspected Yowie hairs, show me the money. How am I going to market them? Where are all these bucket loads of cash for finding confirmed unknown hair samples? How do I show an investor where his return is coming from... Appearance fees on the 7PM project? I saw 'the hair' Tee-shirt sales? Guided tours of the hair sample site?

Leaving money aside... If anyone on this forum is convinced you have a legitimate sample that has undergone the rigours of a known animal hair identification process and still comes up with unknown send me a PM and I can put you on to someone who will probably take it further DNA wise for free.
Awesome, I was just about to say, if you do have sample hairs than 'work on it', where there is a will there is a way.
You have just said you have someone for anyone who has a sample, thats great! Even better (claps hands)

andrew

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by andrew » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 pm

FM80 wrote:Andrew,

With all due respect to your wife and yourself, when I read your post I thought it was your wife you had buried!
Lol! For the record, it was the dog I buried. It was the then wife that was paranormal.

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:02 pm

wow Andrew that is AMAZING regarding how you both heard her walking up & down the hall, thats really sad you lost her sorry for the loss, poor doggy :(
But very amazing experience hearing her after she was gone. Wow.

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 pm

horserider wrote: Awesome, I was just about to say, if you do have sample hairs than 'work on it', where there is a will there is a way.
You have just said you have someone for anyone who has a sample, thats great! Even better (claps hands)
The group down here has contacts mate (thumb up) Must be a Canberra thing. No but seriously if a hair sample came with good background and failed to match on an Australian animal hair identification program the group down here could probably organise analysis.

And Horse Rider... It's not stirring possums... It's good to look at the incredible occasionally (cheesy)

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:08 pm

AustralopithecineOz wrote:
horserider wrote: Awesome, I was just about to say, if you do have sample hairs than 'work on it', where there is a will there is a way.
You have just said you have someone for anyone who has a sample, thats great! Even better (claps hands)
The group down here has contacts mate (thumb up) Must be a Canberra thing. No but seriously if a hair sample came with good background and failed to match on an Australian animal hair identification program the group down here could probably organise analysis.

And Horse Rider... It's not stirring possums... It's good to look at the incredible occasionally (cheesy)
I agree! I LOVE looking at the incredible!!!
That is so helpful having those contacts!!!! Yay!!! (claps hands) Have you posted it on FB? Maybe you should tell a few of the researchers directly!! I mean you have via here but sometimes not everyone reads everything, i for one dont get time to read everything so very glad i know this now, very handy indeed!!!

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Dion » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:09 pm

For many years I went through this Topic (yowies/Sasquatch) believing that they were in fact a Flesh and Blood Ape, but after those years I have been slowly coming to a firm conclusion there is something more to it, through my own experience and watching others/people not only here but elsewhere in the world trying for years to tracks these things. Even with the best technology known to man they have been avoiding us (humans) for years and people call them “Animals”.

If people where really wanting answers, they would listen to some of the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines that have had century's of encounters and for years have been saying that they are Spiritual or Spirits in some form or another.

For me I have had my sighting of a Yowie which had its weirdness and to me it sits right with my understanding of them being Spiritual or Spirits.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Dion wrote:For many years I went through this Topic (yowies/Sasquatch) believing that they were in fact a Flesh and Blood Ape, but after those years I have been slowly coming to a firm conclusion there is something more to it, through my own experience and watching others/people not only here but elsewhere in the world trying for years to tracks these things. Even with the best technology known to man they have been avoiding us (humans) for years and people call them “Animals”.

If people where really wanting answers, they would listen to some of the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines that have had century's of encounters and for years have been saying that they are Spiritual or Spirits in some form or another.

For me I have had my sighting of a Yowie which had its weirdness and to me it sits right with my understanding of them being Spiritual or Spirits.
(respekt) 500 stars for this post

Sold to the girl with the pony lol. (thumb up)

Dion.. is there a link where i can read your experience please?

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1711
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Dion » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:32 pm

horserider wrote:Dion.. is there a link where i can read your experience please?
Hey Horserider I have talked about bits and pieces of my sighting before it’s in the archives of this forum somewhere, I have no idea where, I may bring it up again at some stage (when I have the energy to sit down and write it up).
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

horserider wrote:
I agree! I LOVE looking at the incredible!!!
That is so helpful having those contacts!!!! Yay!!! (claps hands) Have you posted it on FB? Maybe you should tell a few of the researchers directly!! I mean you have via here but sometimes not everyone reads everything, i for one dont get time to read everything so very glad i know this now, very handy indeed!!!
Yeah we are still getting organised here mate. The people on facebook already know the groups main contact DNA wise.

Dion wrote:For many years I went through this Topic (yowies/Sasquatch) believing that they were in fact a Flesh and Blood Ape, but after those years I have been slowly coming to a firm conclusion there is something more to it, through my own experience and watching others/people not only here but elsewhere in the world trying for years to tracks these things. Even with the best technology known to man they have been avoiding us (humans) for years and people call them “Animals”.

If people where really wanting answers, they would listen to some of the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines that have had century's of encounters and for years have been saying that they are Spiritual or Spirits in some form or another.

For me I have had my sighting of a Yowie which had its weirdness and to me it sits right with my understanding of them being Spiritual or Spirits.
Dion I can't comment on the spirit side of thing probably because I haven't been looking long enough but as it stands everything I am experiencing with them has been physical. Stalking at night, baiting, tree break and footprint. I don't think they are an animal as we perceive it. But as for detectability (other than being caught out on audio and hopefully thermal) they have been playing the game for a long time. It may be proven that there is a dimensional, for want of a better word, side to it. My mind is open to anyone seriously researching any phenomena and I do hope you relay your sighting again.

User avatar
The yowie Mrx
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 883
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 am
Position: Field Researcher
Location: north-west N.S.W

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by The yowie Mrx » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:03 pm

AustralopithecineOz
That's actually an interesting train of thought (Not that most of your posts don't inspire that HR)... OK I have found my suspected Yowie hairs, show me the money. How am I going to market them? Where are all these bucket loads of cash for finding confirmed unknown hair samples? How do I show an investor where his return is coming from... Appearance fees on the 7PM project? I saw 'the hair' Tee-shirt sales? Guided tours of the hair sample site?

Leaving money aside... If anyone on this forum is convinced you have a legitimate sample that has undergone the rigours of a known animal hair identification process and still comes up with unknown send me a PM and I can put you on to someone who will probably take it further DNA wise for free.
The pic of the hair is on here some were.Me and Rusty2 couldn't find the hair on the program ,so I sent the pic's of the hair and cast of the hair to a zooloigest it came buck as unknown .I then got onto Lar's in Denmark Who said it looks human.Me and Rusty2 tryed to do a cross- seektion of the hair and it brake up.It was very soft hair.So I'm out of luck.

The hair was found on a bed of leave in a cave in the bush.There was no sighns of humans living there eg no fire ,no shoes,no tools..ect.
I was told by some one on here to give them $3000 for a DNA test.I did have the money and the hair was brake up.Now I know what to do with hair when you find it.

But if you got some one that's top stuff (rad) (rad) (rad) .

horserider
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm
Position: Spiritual
Gender: Not Telling

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by horserider » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Happy for you Ian, best wishes with it & the results!!! :)

Mike Williams
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:01 pm
Position: New Member
Location: Blue Mountains

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by Mike Williams » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:13 pm

The difference between yowies and other animals are that they are bipedal and have a a longer stride.
And they must NEVER move at "average" speeds that other animals move..in front of the cameras..what are the flipping odds eh.?
They only move in giant strides when they know cameras are about.
Its amazing eyewitnesses can spot these blurring giant stepping beasties..
But as an aside..here is a photo of a bird caught on a game camera.
They have a smaller ired signature than any bipedal beasties would right.?
In flight they are moving faster than your big stepping beastie would be right.?
Sooo...unless your yowies are moving faster than a bird in flight....... (jest)
http://theoddessay.blogspot.com.au/2012 ... riday.html


..it would explain why shots are only ever of fur and never a body.
.. What are you talking about.?
Except there is evidence in footprints, hair, scat, eyewitness accounts for 1000s of people for the existance of yowies.
My point was.... Yowies...are also fanciful and outlandish with no scientific fact.
If you think otherwise..great..
The prints are odd..I have a few..but there is no dna from scats or hair from anything in Australia that "proves" yowies exist.
And anecdotes are not evidence of anything other than there is a person standing in front of you telling you a story
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigB2
New Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by BigB2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 pm

You know, it'd be really nice if the Hairy Man had some supernatural powers, because that would explain why they seem sometimes to appear and disappear at will, don't show up on trail cams, and generally can't be found at all, in spite of the fact the we know He's out there.

Otherwise, we'd have to face the fact that He's had thousands of years of experience at hiding in the bush, and is smart enough to know when to be seen and when to not be seen. Smart enough to realise what we're trying to do with the trail cams, and avoid them. Smart enough to avoid us at every turn, and there's nothing we can do about it, except go out there, into the bush (where he is king, and we sure aren't) and keep hoping to collect those tiny bits of evidence which we really, really hope will point us in the right direction.

I think probably the only hard truth that we can agree on is that, when we're in the bush, we are outclassed in pretty much every way. All we can do it keep searching, looking, investigating and getting out there, trying to get that little bit of evidence.

User avatar
AustralopithecineOz
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: Riverena NSW
Contact:

Re: Yowie VS Game Cams..Yowie Wins...Yowie VS Ausio Recorder

Unread post by AustralopithecineOz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:58 pm

BigB2 wrote:You know, it'd be really nice if the Hairy Man had some supernatural powers, because that would explain why they seem sometimes to appear and disappear at will, don't show up on trail cams, and generally can't be found at all, in spite of the fact the we know He's out there.

Otherwise, we'd have to face the fact that He's had thousands of years of experience at hiding in the bush, and is smart enough to know when to be seen and when to not be seen. Smart enough to realise what we're trying to do with the trail cams, and avoid them. Smart enough to avoid us at every turn, and there's nothing we can do about it, except go out there, into the bush (where he is king, and we sure aren't) and keep hoping to collect those tiny bits of evidence which we really, really hope will point us in the right direction.

I think probably the only hard truth that we can agree on is that, when we're in the bush, we are outclassed in pretty much every way. All we can do it keep searching, looking, investigating and getting out there, trying to get that little bit of evidence.
Nailed it.

Post Reply