Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:37 pm

I know this sounds preposterous but if you want to look through a window into the future watch the Dogman movie DOG SOLDIERS. There are many similarities in this movie that I believe will reflect what will happen in the future. :idea:
In the latter days, the paranormal becomes normal.
Colin Wilson.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:08 pm

I'd like to group these three passages from the Bible, I know I've mentioned them before but collectively it may give us a better clue of what may be out there.

1.Rev. 104:20
You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl.

I think this is a warning. I've been watching video reports of Dogman/Bigfoot in the US and the general rule is you do not go into the woods alone in the daytime and nighttime you stay out of the woods altogether.

2.Psalm 91:5
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrows that flieth by day.

Bigfoot, Yowies, Dogman prefer the undercover of darkness.

3.Leviticus 26:22 - KJV - New King James: I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.

Self-explanatory.
Colin Wilson.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 pm

I was going to post this on The Creator of Yowies: the Annunaki? from way back in 2011 but I see it has been locked. Much of this I have mentioned before but I am attempting to become more specific in explaining my beliefs.

From the Annunaki (Fallen Angels) down to Yowie/Bigfoot/Dogman.

Some 445 000 years ago, “creator gods” – as they call it – came to Earth. They were called the Anunnaki, which means “Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came”. The Sumerians knew all about the Annunaki. These beings were supposed to inhabit a distant orbiting planet called Nibiru, which only entered our solar system every 3,600 years. They describe Nibiru as many times the diameter of Earth, and abundant with iron oxide, making its rivers and lakes appear red. A side note about Nibiru: according to the Sumerian tablets, Nibiru’s atmosphere began to deteriorate and became a hostile place for life, and in order to restore it, the Annunaki needed one important element for their atmosphere: gold.
Apparently, gold particles can be used to repair our damaged ozone as it shields from radiation. This is why NASA uses gold foil in its space station.

I believe Satan himself renamed the 200 fallen angels the Annunaki and all reference to their origins was a lie to deceive. Now these fallen angels I believe were mentioned in Genesis 6:4
Genesis 6:1-4 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterwards—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

There are some Biblical scholars who believe that the sons of God were not in reference to the fallen angels but to the righteous descendants of Seth it is not for me to argue who is right but a clue to me is in Gen 6:1-2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.
The sons of God in seeing that the daughters of humans were beautiful to me indicates these sons of God were something else, they would have surely known what beautiful women were if they were human.

As for the idea of angels/demons procreating, Jesus, when answering the question put to him about marriage in heaven, says that when we get there we will be like the angels, who neither marry nor have children. It would seem unlikely that God has would have allowed this intermingling, even if it was physically possible. And one has to assume that it would be the fallen angels that were responsible since the righteous, unfallen angels would not be likely to be tempted to mate with human women.
The demonic intent with this human/fallen angel corruption was an attempt to destroy or partly corrupt the human genomics.
This is how we end up with the Nephilim/Rephaim the giants, the men of renown.
And as I've made mention many times of the Book of Giants in the Dead Sea Scrolls that reference was made to these evil angels corrupting everything that came their way. This is also mentioned in the Book of Enoch although this book is not recognised in the Bible. I believe this corruption has led to the cryptids we have today. Yowie/Bigfoot/Dogman and others.
Colin Wilson.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed May 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Could this be the true origins of the Cynocephali and the modern day cryptid known as Dogman.
I believe that the God/Animal deities of ancient Egypt were not myths at all but were the result of fallen angel corruption with the ability to procreate. These God deities were not accessible to the public but in a close advisory role to the Pharaohs.

In later Egyptian art, Wepwawet was depicted as a wolf or a jackal, or as a man with the head of a wolf or a jackal. Even when considered a jackal, Wepwawet usually was shown with grey, or white fur, reflecting his lupine origins.

Wepwawet originally was seen as a wolf deity, thus the Greek name of Lycopolis, meaning city of wolves.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Colin Wilson.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu May 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Continuing on from my previous post.

Lycopolis or Asyut has no remarkable ruins, but in the excavated chambers of the adjacent rocks mummies of wolves have been found, confirming the origin of its name, as well as a tradition preserved by Diodorus Siculus, to the effect that an Ethiopian army, invading Egypt, was repelled beyond the city of Elephantine by packs of wolves. Osiris was worshipped under the symbol of a wolf at Lycopolis. According to a myth, he had come "from the shades" as a wolf to aid Isis and Horus (human/animal deities) in their combat with Typhon.For what generally is considered to be lauding purposes of the pharaohs, a later myth briefly was circulated claiming that Wepwawet was born at the sanctuary of Wadjet, the sacred site for the oldest goddess of Lower Egypt that is located in the heart of Lower Egypt.

I personally believe these cryptid creatures were not myths at all but very real. It may very well be that these packs of wolves in Lycopolis were probably the cynocephali. Coincidently the earliest known reference to dog headed humans were found right next door to Egypt in Libya, carved into the cliffs and boulders on a plateau 4000 years ago. Among the rock carvings of giraffes and elephants are two dog-headed men dragging the body of a rhinoceros. Other images in the area include a dog-headed human carrying a club, with a dog-headed baby at his feet. In another, one carries on its shoulders, the now extinct ox-like animal, the Auroch. Now it’s interesting to note…in these carvings, there is also an elephant-headed human, clearly depicted to be removing a mask to reveal the trick – but this isn’t the case in the carvings of the dog head, or cynocephali. (detective)
Colin Wilson.