Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:03 pm

Bear wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:08 pm
Hi Senses, you asked for people to give their theory before criticising your biblical based theory. So here goes.

I listened to a Sasquatch Chrkonicles episode where a military policeman was paralleled by a up to 12 foot Bigfoot. His theory which I like, is that Bigfoot are the ground troops for another alien race. The Bigfoot are in some way technologically enhanced. This enhancement explains their extraordinary abilities. Their purpose for being here I don't know.

I think this explains why they are so highly covered up because they are the tip of an alien iceberg. Once they are proved, the whole house of cards could start to fall.

Hi Bear,
Putting all religious aspects aside you've given an explanation as to what you think Bigfoot are (alien) but your theory doesn't account for the other multitude of cryptids particularly Dogman. You may have read my research on Dogman I suspect they may very well be a hybrid of the Cynocephali evolved or devolved I'm not sure. Any speculative theories? :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:23 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
Here we go again (cries) (cries) (cries)
G'day, Bluedog,
Take Note: AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion
This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

So just a little reminder that contrary to the astonishment of the non-believers on this forum there are thousands of readers out there that are interested in an alternative view particularly from the US and it is all intertwined. Just saying. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Bluedog » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:13 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:23 pm
Bluedog wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
Here we go again (cries) (cries) (cries)
G'day, Bluedog,
Take Note: AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion
This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

So just a little reminder that contrary to the astonishment of the non-believers on this forum there are thousands of readers out there that are interested in an alternative view particularly from the US and it is all intertwined. Just saying. :)
Certainly wasn't meant ment in any negative way towards you Senses, anyone who has taken the time to read this thread must understand that your beliefs and faith is unquestionable and challenging you on it is pointless.
The more I learn, the less I know.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:31 am

Bluedog wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:13 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:23 pm
Bluedog wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
Here we go again (cries) (cries) (cries)
G'day, Bluedog,
Take Note: AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion
This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

So just a little reminder that contrary to the astonishment of the non-believers on this forum there are thousands of readers out there that are interested in an alternative view particularly from the US and it is all intertwined. Just saying. :)
Certainly wasn't meant ment in any negative way towards you Senses, anyone who has taken the time to read this thread must understand that your beliefs and faith is unquestionable and challenging you on it is pointless.

Thanks, Bluedog, Didn't think it was targeted personally towards me. But I thought I'd make it clear to everybody out there that this section of the forum is set aside for discussion of these particular subjects.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Bear
Approved Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Bear » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm

I thought I was trying to non-confrontationally discuss these topics. It isn't me who is trying to frame this discussion as a win or lose competition.

For anyone interested I would point people to Bob Altemeyers work on Authoritarian Followers. This thread is also great for confirmation bias.

Yes Bluedog, it is tiresome.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by adventurer » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:14 pm

Bear wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm
I thought I was trying to non-confrontationally discuss these topics. It isn't me who is trying to frame this discussion as a win or lose competition.

For anyone interested I would point people to Bob Altemeyers work on Authoritarian Followers. This thread is also great for confirmation bias.

Yes Bluedog, it is tiresome.
Hi Bear, are you trying to just say there are Authoritarians on here along with there followers????
Because all im reading is peoples OWN beliefs, take it or leave it.
Im not a religious person so i dont try and credit or discredit there words.
I myself have my own beliefs but am have familiaralities with other peoples, asking others about there theories is fine but to me it looks like no one here can keep a open mind.
Also i dont think anyone is interpreting new evidence as confirmation of ones existing beliefs or theories.
Apologies if i have read your statement the wrong way but seems to be you are unobtrusively trying to target a certain member on this forum.

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Bluedog » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:21 pm

This thread can be controversial, that's the point of it!
I've questioned Senses take on the subject in the past but hey at the end of the day, live and let live.
Who is it for me to say anyone's particular opinion is right right or wrong.
Bear shared his thoughts on the subject with us, that's what it is all about, I look forward to his future contributions to the site because at the end of the day it's all speculation based on our own opinions.
The more I learn the less I know!
We will call out bullshit on the main forum but controversial page of the site is a very valid and valued part of yowie hunters, Enjoy it for what it is and make of it what you will.
The more I learn, the less I know.

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Bluedog » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:29 pm

And yes I have read every post in this particular thread!
The more I learn, the less I know.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:53 am

Bear wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:51 pm
I thought I was trying to non-confrontationally discuss these topics. It isn't me who is trying to frame this discussion as a win or lose competition.

For anyone interested I would point people to Bob Altemeyers work on Authoritarian Followers. This thread is also great for confirmation bias.

Yes Bluedog, it is tiresome.

Bear no malice intended here but whether you find the religious posts on this thread tiresome is irrelevant. As I have said previously, my comments are not necessarily directed towards fellow forum members.
Many people are now starting to believe there may be an alternative explanation for the origins of these creatures virtually because of the lack of scientific data.
This thread was based primarily on Biblical research scientific information was also welcome but very little was presented.
If you view the multiple hundreds of videos on Bigfoot, Yowie and Dogman the majority of comments below the video have a Biblical/religious explanation.
People come onto this thread with no positive input either religious or academic and then proceed to nitpick.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Bear
Approved Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Bear » Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Am I right to assume the nitpick comment was a bit of a backhand swipe at me? I have brought data to the table. Namely books by Israel Shahak, Malachi Martin and Bob Altemeyer. Thrown up a comments about Yahweh and confirmation bias and given you my thoughts on Yowies.

I am trying to engage you with different perspectives. I feel you take this as a threat to your beliefs. This is what I find tiresome.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:58 am

Bear wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Hi Senses, unfortunately you can't take the Old Testament out of the bible. That old psychopath Yahweh is part of the deal. I would exhort you to read the book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion- The weight of three thousand years" by Israel Shahak. The Great Deceiver indeed.

It is seductive to think you know the mind of God.
G'day Bear, no I wasn't taking a backhand swipe at you although one could be excused in thinking your comment was a manoeuvre to engage in a religious dispute rather than discussing Bigfoot/Yowie especially when you used the phrase ''That old psychopath Yahweh is part of the deal''. The'' old psychopath'' Yahweh may be the Hebrew name for God and yes you are right you can't take the Old Testament out of the Bible because Yahweh of the old testament is the same as the one in the New Testament. After reading this I immediately detected an animosity towards religion which is what you really wanted to confront.
https://www.knowingthebible.net/topical ... -of-yahweh.

You gave your explanation what you think Bigfoot maybe and you have some merit in your theory because it has been well documented that increased UFO activity (so-called aliens) is associated with increase Bigfoot activity so yes there may be some connection in what you say but our opinions of what Bigfoot/Yowies/Aliens are and may I add Dogman to the list greatly differ.

Coincidently I've asked you twice about what your theory of Dogman may be but you have declined to answer twice. Even though this thread was basically about Yowie/Bigfoot I have included Dogman because they are all serious cryptids.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Baffled
Approved Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:50 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Baffled » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:49 am

G'day all. I have some questions, because i'm finding it hard to keep up.

There are many Christians that do not believe that the "Sons of God" were angels. Nor do they believe that angels could create life. So if there wasn't any interbreeding between fallen angels and human women, who were the Nephilim?

From what I can gather, The "Sons of God" are believers that follow God. The daughters of men are in the non believer/follower ranks. The giants were giants, in the physical or non physical sense. (power, riches etc) However...the giants were around the 10ft mark. Big, but not the 36ft to 450ft giants from the book of Enoch.

It's very important to remember that the book of Enoch is not a book of the bible, and as any true Christian will tell you...if you have to go outside the bible to get your doctrine, because the bible doesn't say what you believe, then your doctrine is not biblical.

In all, in my opinion, to believe the fallen angels had giant off spring (Nephilim) with human women would require circular reasoning. You'd have to believe the angels are the sins of God first. The bible doesn't actually state this (sorry to all the NIV bible owners)

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:40 pm

Baffled wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:49 am
G'day all. I have some questions, because i'm finding it hard to keep up.

There are many Christians that do not believe that the "Sons of God" were angels. Nor do they believe that angels could create life. So if there wasn't any interbreeding between fallen angels and human women, who were the Nephilim?

From what I can gather, The "Sons of God" are believers that follow God. The daughters of men are in the non believer/follower ranks. The giants were giants, in the physical or non physical sense. (power, riches etc) However...the giants were around the 10ft mark. Big, but not the 36ft to 450ft giants from the book of Enoch.

It's very important to remember that the book of Enoch is not a book of the bible, and as any true Christian will tell you...if you have to go outside the bible to get your doctrine, because the bible doesn't say what you believe, then your doctrine is not biblical.

In all, in my opinion, to believe the fallen angels had giant off spring (Nephilim) with human women would require circular reasoning. You'd have to believe the angels are the sins of God first. The bible doesn't actually state this (sorry to all the NIV bible owners)

Hello Baffled,

The phrase “sons of God” primarily refers to demons or fallen angels in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, it consistently refers to Christians.
The Sons of God were, in my opinion, the fallen angels and you are right in thinking that angels (good angels) cannot create life.

The Bible never directly says whether angels reproduce, but Jesus touched on a related subject. When asked about human marriage in eternity, Jesus replied, “At the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven” (Matthew 22:30). The fact that there is no marriage among angels has led some to believe that angels are “sexless” or genderless. Of course, if angels are genderless, then a safe assumption is that they do not reproduce—but that conclusion cannot be proved from the text. The fact that there is no marriage among angels does not necessarily mean there is no gender and no procreation. Angels do not marry, but we can’t make the leap from “no marriage” to “no gender” or “no reproduction,” however logical such a leap would seem.

The strange thing about this is that it is generally accepted that God did not create female angels and there is no reference to female angels in the
Bible and when angels have walked amongst men and appeared on Earth they have always been male.

When the fallen angels disobeyed God and descended to Earth we have to remember they were under the rule of Satan and just because it was believed that angels don't reproduce that doesn't mean that they couldn't.

The Nephilim were, in my opinion, the result of the fallen angels and their height was generally about 10 - 15 feet tall. Goliath in the Bible was between 7 and a half to 9 feet tall.

However, The ruins of the Ain Dara temple can be found in the eponymous Syrian village located just northwest of Aleppo. Built sometime around 1,300 B.C., this place of worship is similar in architecture and scope to the more famous Solomon’s Temple.
At the entrance to the temple are these giant footprints.

Measuring over 3 feet in length, these footprints would have belonged to a humanoid standing over 60 feet tall! How’s that for a pagan god?
Taken out of context, these carvings are strange enough but when we factor in the whole complex and the representations of deities on-site, the mystery gets bumped even further.
download.jpg
I agree with you Baffled the Book of Enoch is not a book of the Bible and Christians are warned against reading it but it will tell you and so does the Bible that these fallen angels committed unnatural acts which were carried on by the Nephilim. The Dead Sea Scrolls (Hebrew Scholars) in The Book Of Giants reports their nefarious deeds not only with humans but also with animals. It says due to their perversions they created monstrous beings that created desolation and despair.

This is how I have come to my conclusions on modern-day cryptids.

And once again you are right if it is not in the Bible it must be taken as a false doctrine. This also How I have derived my opinions that aliens are not really the little or big grey creatures that appear to humans but demons in disguise for there is nowhere in the Bible that tells us that God created other universes, cosmos, planets or alien races only our solar system which is situated in an infinite universe.

God cannot lie Satan, on the other hand, can and does he is the great deceiver this is where all these Aliens and UFOs come from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:47 pm

The strange thing about those footprints in the image is that the two in the foreground appear to be convexed the footprint in the background is definitely indented in appearance just as you would expect. To me, the foreground footprints look artificial the mystery continues. :?
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Baffled
Approved Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:50 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Baffled » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:33 am

sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:40 pm
Baffled wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:49 am
G'day all. I have some questions, because i'm finding it hard to keep up.

There are many Christians that do not believe that the "Sons of God" were angels. Nor do they believe that angels could create life. So if there wasn't any interbreeding between fallen angels and human women, who were the Nephilim?

From what I can gather, The "Sons of God" are believers that follow God. The daughters of men are in the non believer/follower ranks. The giants were giants, in the physical or non physical sense. (power, riches etc) However...the giants were around the 10ft mark. Big, but not the 36ft to 450ft giants from the book of Enoch.

It's very important to remember that the book of Enoch is not a book of the bible, and as any true Christian will tell you...if you have to go outside the bible to get your doctrine, because the bible doesn't say what you believe, then your doctrine is not biblical.

In all, in my opinion, to believe the fallen angels had giant off spring (Nephilim) with human women would require circular reasoning. You'd have to believe the angels are the sins of God first. The bible doesn't actually state this (sorry to all the NIV bible owners)

Hello Baffled,

The phrase “sons of God” primarily refers to demons or fallen angels in the Old Testament. In the New Testament, it consistently refers to Christians.
The Sons of God were, in my opinion, the fallen angels and you are right in thinking that angels (good angels) cannot create life.

The Bible never directly says whether angels reproduce, but Jesus touched on a related subject. When asked about human marriage in eternity, Jesus replied, “At the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven” (Matthew 22:30). The fact that there is no marriage among angels has led some to believe that angels are “sexless” or genderless. Of course, if angels are genderless, then a safe assumption is that they do not reproduce—but that conclusion cannot be proved from the text. The fact that there is no marriage among angels does not necessarily mean there is no gender and no procreation. Angels do not marry, but we can’t make the leap from “no marriage” to “no gender” or “no reproduction,” however logical such a leap would seem.

The strange thing about this is that it is generally accepted that God did not create female angels and there is no reference to female angels in the
Bible and when angels have walked amongst men and appeared on Earth they have always been male.

When the fallen angels disobeyed God and descended to Earth we have to remember they were under the rule of Satan and just because it was believed that angels don't reproduce that doesn't mean that they couldn't.

The Nephilim were, in my opinion, the result of the fallen angels and their height was generally about 10 - 15 feet tall. Goliath in the Bible was between 7 and a half to 9 feet tall.

However, The ruins of the Ain Dara temple can be found in the eponymous Syrian village located just northwest of Aleppo. Built sometime around 1,300 B.C., this place of worship is similar in architecture and scope to the more famous Solomon’s Temple.
At the entrance to the temple are these giant footprints.

Measuring over 3 feet in length, these footprints would have belonged to a humanoid standing over 60 feet tall! How’s that for a pagan god?
Taken out of context, these carvings are strange enough but when we factor in the whole complex and the representations of deities on-site, the mystery gets bumped even further.
download.jpg
I agree with you Baffled the Book of Enoch is not a book of the Bible and Christians are warned against reading it but it will tell you and so does the Bible that these fallen angels committed unnatural acts which were carried on by the Nephilim. The Dead Sea Scrolls (Hebrew Scholars) in The Book Of Giants reports their nefarious deeds not only with humans but also with animals. It says due to their perversions they created monstrous beings that created desolation and despair.

This is how I have come to my conclusions on modern-day cryptids.

And once again you are right if it is not in the Bible it must be taken as a false doctrine. This also How I have derived my opinions that aliens are not really the little or big grey creatures that appear to humans but demons in disguise for there is nowhere in the Bible that tells us that God created other universes, cosmos, planets or alien races only our solar system which is situated in an infinite universe.

God cannot lie Satan, on the other hand, can and does he is the great deceiver this is where all these Aliens and UFOs come from.
Hi Sensesonfire,

I fully appreciate the fact that you have opinions, and that you have based your theory on these opinions. What I can't get around is that, you come across as a Christian...and a very sincere and devout one. Again, let me say that I respect your forthright declaration to being a genuine follower of Christ and the bible.

What irks me is that, for your theory to be considered correct...from a Christian/biblical standpoint...you have to go outside or add your own opinions/thoughts to the bible. There is NO verse in the bible that supports the idea that angels are physically capable of mating with human women or that they are able to breed with human woman and mix DNA. There is no support to say that angels even have DNA like humans. We are very different creations. Just as a man cannot produce offspring with a chimp. (even though our dna is around 98/99% comparable)

God creates. The angels do not.

The Bible continually refers to the Sons of God as humans.

The book of Enoch is a fable. The book of giants is best described as historical fiction. It is ancient, and it is useful in understanding ancient language and culture, but it is not the inspired word.

If you have to go outside the bible to find evidence for your beliefs in regards to a theory that is based primarily on biblical statements (the Nephilim from Genesis) then you are already on very unstable ground.

To add to the word of God...be that by forming your own opinions, or gathering evidence outside of the bible, would not be considered wise by Christian standards.

2 Timothy Chapter 4 - KJV

1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables

I respect you as a person, Sensesonfire. I respect your drive. I respect you have a theory, but please...don't hold the bible up as the foundation for your research.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am

Hi, Baffled.


This thread was started to try and discover what these in my opinion ungodly creatures are and when you say I respect you as a person, Sensesonfire. I respect your drive. I respect you have a theory, but please...don't hold the bible up as the foundation for your research. I believe you are wrong because there is not a mystery on this Earth that the Bible doesn't have an answer to as the Bible says seek and ye shall find.

Some of the Bible is symbolic but most of it is factual and some are like a jigsaw puzzle God has provided
the pieces but you have to put them together (interpret)

You say:
What irks me is that, for your theory to be considered correct...from a Christian/biblical standpoint...you have to go outside or add your opinions/thoughts to the bible. There is NO verse in the bible that supports the idea that angels are physically capable of mating with human women or that they are able to breed with human woman and mix DNA. There is no support to say that angels even have DNA like humans. We are very different creations. Just as a man cannot produce offspring with a chimp. (even though our dna is around 98/99% comparable)

God creates. The angels do not.

My answer to that:
God's angels in heaven are not given over to sexual relations or to produce offspring that I agree with but these fallen angels were Satan's and they were given the ability to procreate with human females.

It is a fact that angels disobeyed God and left their heavenly abode and descended to Earth under the control of Satan and commenced the corruption of God's pure human Genome/DNA. This is exactly what Satan had in mind. All of this corruption ended with the Great Flood and the fallen angels being chained and thrown into the abyss in darkness to await judgement day. But not all of the Nephilim were destroyed as the Bible tells us they were here before (Great Flood) and also afterwards.

What is clear is that Matthew 22:30 is only one verse in opposition to four clear passages that teach angels did something to women in Genesis 6:2, 4. They did not constrain themselves and indulged in sexual behaviour that Jude 6 and 2 Peter 2:4-6 call sin.

In Genesis 6:1-4, Satan's fallen angels indwelt men sometime between Adam's creation and the Great Flood of Noah's Day. These men, because of their devil possession, had their DNA drastically altered. When they married unsuspecting women, and the women bore children, those children turned out to be "super-humans."

When the fallen angels descended to Earth they saw that the daughters of men were fair and took them and produced offspring (Nephilim) Now it is also clear that these fallen angels and the Nephilim indulged in immoral sexual abominations not only human but animal (Beastiality).

The Dead Sea Scrolls which you declare as fiction describes the horrors of the fallen angels' abominations creating monstrous beings causing desolation and despair. If this book is false that would mean it's coming from Satan and I'm sure the devil is not going to incriminate himself.

As I've stated the purpose of this thread was to determine the origins of these cryptids Bigfoot, Yowie, Dogman and a multitude of other terrifying cryptids More debate and less hypothesizing on Biblical theories (it's becoming very Deja Vu) would be of the most interest to viewers out there.

I'm interested in your theories on these creatures do you have any? :idea:


Cheers.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:30 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am
It is a fact that angels disobeyed God and left their heavenly abode and descended to Earth under the control of Satan and commenced the corruption of God's pure human Genome/DNA. This is exactly what Satan had in mind.

Hey, Baffled,

This may be a little off-topic but I believe it is all relevant and closely connected. The corruption of God's pure human bloodline is going on today, not through the fallen angels but Satan's other lie Aliens (demons).
There is no mention in the Bible of God creating other universes or other life forms ie aliens but we know that Bigfoot, Yowie, Dogman, Aliens, UFOs are real so if God didn't create them who did? it only leaves one other (pure_evil)

The corruption of God's human DNA is happening right now virtually commencing what the fallen angels started through UFO/Alien abduction close encounters of the fourth kind the abduction of humans to carry out sexual experimentation with the intention of destroying human DNA.

Hundreds of people have reported having been abducted by ''aliens'' and had experiments carried out that includes forced sexual encounters, the harvesting of female ova and the collection of sperm.

In many cases, these people have been re-abducted and presented to them a child presumably there's virtually a human/alien hybrid. They confer the child is human-like but somewhat different.

It is my understanding that these human hybrids have been released amongst our population to mingle, marry and carry out exactly what was intended the destruction of human genomics and who knows how many have been released.

Baffled, you may have difficulty accepting this but as I said the Bible has an answer you just have to think outside what we humans regard as reality God has presented the facts we just have to connect the dots.
I have my beliefs and I generally don't listen to other people not even in many cases the Christian church because many of them have been infiltrated by wolves in sheep's clothing preaching a false doctrine. I believe we are in end times where all of these lies and deceptions will intensify it is up to us to remain vigilant and understand the signs.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by M-glass » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm

What would happen if someone mated a great-dane with a toy poodle? In the same way, how could literal giants produce offspring from a human female?

Anyone remember the book by Desmond Morris, ' The Naked Ape' ? If not, it's easily sourced online. I grabbed this bit of blurb in reference: ' Zoologist Desmond Morris's classic --- presenting man not as a fallen angel, but as a risen ape '

I read it over forty years ago and was interested to learn (according to Morris) that female breasts replaced the buttocks as an erogenous zone, after humans commenced walking on two legs

the below were gleaned from online sources:

What is it called when a human has a tail?
The coccyx, or tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail. All mammals have a tail at some point in their development; in humans, it is present for a period of 4 weeks, during stages 14 to 22 of human embryogenesis. This tail is most prominent in human embryos 31–35 days old.

Do human babies have gills?
Babies do not have functioning gills in the womb, but they do briefly form the same structures in their throat as fish do. In fish, those structures become gills. In humans, they become the bones of the jaw and ears.

Koalas have fingerprints just like humans
While it makes sense that orangutans and chimpanzees would have fingerprints like us, being some of our closest relatives, koalas are evolutionarily distant from humans. It turns out that fingerprints are an excellent example of convergent evolution, or different species developing similar traits independently from each other


Human body-hair
In the linked brief article can be found an interesting tid-bit or two: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-we- ... 014-6?IR=T
But, re body-hair, many go to great lengths to remove it, possibly in the belief it betrays animal/non-human ancestry


Creationists seem keen to persuade that modern humans were designed this way by God from the outset. The suggestion that we were once four-legged, hairy, tail-dragging creatures, is repugnant to them. And the authors of what's been passed down to us as the Bible seem to have been of the same opinion as evidenced by the claim that giant bad-guys ' found the daughters of men to be fair '. Maybe the authors of what's now known as the Bible 'found the daughters of men to be fair ' ? But how old is the Bible? Which religion/set of beliefs formed the basis for the Bible? And what did the Bible's forerunners base their beliefs on?

At what point in human evolution did the daughters of men become considered 'fair' ? Obviously our female ancient ancestors were considered 'fair' since the beginnings of Time, or the human race would have died out an unimaginably long time ago. When they walked on four legs and were riddled with lice and dragging their tails and knuckles, they were sexually attractive to something --- and here we are (still with fingerprints like chimps and koalas, although as hairless these days as science can render us and with augmented head-hair, prosthetic breasts and pumped-up lips)

The Net is overflowing these days with megaliths. People love it. It provides them 'proof' that humans of tens of thousands of years ago were indistinguishable from modern-day humans, if not superior. They enjoyed scientific and construction superiority also as evidenced by ancient archaeology

Can the knuckle-dragging human apes and accomplished ancient man be reconciled with a belief in an Ultimate Source/true God whilst also embracing Yowie, 'space aliens' and assorted cryptozoological entities ? For me, the answer is 'yes'. This is how I see it, after wrestling with it for at least half my lifetime: we are material beings with our material origins lost in Time. But, we are infused by spirit. Maybe we're spirits experiencing the material -- by choice or otherwise. Whatever the case, God/the Ultimate Source, looked at us and felt unlimited compassion for our human condition. God promised us a lifeline, a deliverance, an escape from our material condition. And he did so via various exalted entities who assured us we are more than flesh and bone and misery. These exalted entities appeared differently to the peoples of the planet, but they all bore the same assurances -- promised us a better world after we exit our material bodies. However, those assurances, naturally, were altered --- willfully or otherwise --- over millennia. The Bible itself states ' In my Father's house are many mansions'

It's said that we humans see and hear less than one percent of all that exists around us (some say up to seven per cent). It's also said that only one in three is able to perceive what's known as the paranormal (and I class yowies and other cryptozoological creatures as belonging under the term, 'paranormal' for convenience here). It's a matter of conjecture as to whether or not the one-in-three should be considered 'lucky'. Do they feel 'lucky'? Has their enjoyment of life been enhanced by their experience/s ? Or do they feel disturbed, troubled, touched by something unclean? Can humans best fulfil their potential for good (and contentment) in ignorance of the 99% or 93% which exists around us? Those who've never experienced the paranormal (including alien-abductions, Yowie experience/s, occult manifestations, etc.) seem to prove that ignorance is bliss as do those ignorant of the thunder and damnation of fundamentalist religion. I mean come on --- what god by whichever title would select one group of humans over another or teach that only 144,000 (out of a claimed 8 billion) will be 'saved' ? Eh? Is that the sort of god you choose or want to be associated with?

Not me. My God emerges in my best qualities and the best qualities of those I know and have met --- happy, cheerful, optimistic, grateful for Life's beauty and wonder, compassionate, merciful, generous, kind, forgiving, decent and wise, etc. That's my God. My God knows I live NOW --- not two or tens of thousands of years ago. My God knows --- as is stated even in the Bible --- that the sins of fathers passes down through four generations. And of course, each successive generation bequeaths its own sins, so the genetic inheritance is unending. So we must forgive our ancestors because, like us, they were merely beads on a string, destined from conception to bear their genetic inheritance and to pass it down to us as we've passed it down to our own offspring. That's the human condition. And through it all, we're surrounded almost exclusively by non-human entities which two thirds of us cannot perceive. It's not easy being human

also worth considering is ' Where attention goes, energy flows'. The profundity in that little gem seems to escape most people. Basically, it warns to be careful of what we expend attention/energy in. Like attracts like. And 'curiosity killed the cat'. Remember Alexandra Neel and her Tulpa?

We're not going to 'solve' Yowies. Or other cryptos. Or ghosts. etc. They are part and parcel of the 99%/93% which it appears we were designed to remain largely ignorant of, as in: ' Keep your face to the sun and let the shadows fall behind you ' (and that can be interpreted in at least two ways)

AL Pitman
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Eagleby Queensland

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by AL Pitman » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:04 pm

So the squeaky bearing gets the grease !
IF YOU DO NOT LOOK YOU WILL NOT SEE

AL PITMAN

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 pm

M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm
I mean come on --- what god by whichever title would select one group of humans over another or teach that only 144,000 (out of a claimed 8 billion) will be 'saved' ? Eh? Is that the sort of god you choose or want to be associated with?
M-glass IMO you are wrong.

You've got it wrong these 144,000 people are those who came through the Tribulation 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel they wore the seal of God on their foreheads all the others will have the seal of Satan (Number of the beast) and are doomed.

The Great Tribulation comes at end times and before this event can occur Christians will be raptured and taken out of this world they will not have to endure what is to come. So Christians on earth during this time have already been saved. The 144,000 are those that turned to God and away from Satan during this period.
Modern Locations of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

ASHER - Republic of South Africa

BENJAMIN - Norway

DAN- Ireland

GAD - Germany

ISAACHAR - Finland

EPHRAIM - United Kingdom

MANASSEH - United States

JUDAH - Primarily the nation of Israel

LEVI - Scattered among descendants of Israel

NAPHTHALI - Sweden

RUBEN - France

SIMEON - Scattered among descendants of Israel

ZEBULON - Holland.

So it is my understanding that because the Tribulation will occur in what we call modern times that these 144,000 thousand will come from the above countries.

M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm
Not me. My God emerges in my best qualities and the best qualities of those I know and have met --- happy, cheerful, optimistic, grateful for Life's beauty and wonder, compassionate, merciful, generous, kind, forgiving, decent and wise, etc. That's my God. My God knows I live NOW --- not two or tens of thousands of years ago.
May I ask just who is your God? are you talking about the Christian God? Because if you are all those wonderful qualities you espouse to will not gain you salvation.
M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm

We're not going to 'solve' Yowies. Or other cryptos. Or ghosts. etc. They are part and parcel of the 99%/93% which it appears we were designed to remain largely ignorant of,
When we do discover what these cryptos are it will be too late in my opinion and we will discover them in the most unpleasant way some people I may add have already discovered them. As for ghosts, demonic activity I can't speak for others but I am under no illusions as to what this is.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
David
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: ACT

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by David » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Hello Sensesonfire. I have been following this thread off and on since you started it years ago. If I had of commented along the way I wouldn't have attacked your beliefs because I hold many the same as your own because of a spiritual experience some time ago though I would have until recently argued that the Yowie is a flesh and blood creature. I spent the time re-reading the entire thread which has been rewarding in my opinion.

In explanation I have been actively researching the yowie phenomena for the past decade and have collected many audio recordings over time and had auditory experiences in the remote bush that I acredit to whatever it is that we call the yowie, but have never been able despite hundreds of attempts to gain an image of what makes the noises. The closest I have come to seeing photographic evidence is a 3 second video from Yowie Dan captured by accident in the Blue Mountains and an intriguing seconds long clip from Katie from the cryptozoology tribe on Facebook from the Barrington Tops at which I was present and saw nothing..

I have keenly followed the journey of TheRusty222 on his YouTube channel who despite many thousands of dollars of photographic, video and CCTV setups has only captured inconclusive images despite professional and diligent efforts. He too has audio recorded these creatures on many occasions and I believe audio is his concentrated effort now. One video still astounds me of something moving between two trees at a distance as a blur from the speed of its movement faster than anything natural amongst the ground dwelling creatures of the bush and a definite "face" in another plotwatcher image.

I have altered my opinions several times over the course of my research and have deleted several YouTube channels over that time because I didn't want to mislead people's opinions about this subject because of my opinions along the way that changed over time and proved to me to be false. I have had a good think over the past year during the long periods of not being able to get out and research and am now, after weighing up all my experiences and study of the experiences of others that these creatures are more than "just flesh and blood".

I am finding the biblical hypothesis you present quite thought provoking as I have also come to the conclusion that the Alien/UFO phenomena is inter-dimensional in origin. I am convinced there is an unseen world as close as the air between our fingers. I do hope this thread continues without the anti religious input that has been a deterrent to open discussion at times. To end this ramble might I say that your hypothesis is as valid as any one else's in this field and I admire your patience and endurance.

David.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:06 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:30 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am
It is a fact that angels disobeyed God and left their heavenly abode and descended to Earth under the control of Satan and commenced the corruption of God's pure human Genome/DNA. This is exactly what Satan had in mind.

Hey, Baffled,

This may be a little off-topic but I believe it is all relevant and closely connected. The corruption of God's pure human bloodline is going on today, not through the fallen angels but Satan's other lie Aliens (demons).
There is no mention in the Bible of God creating other universes or other life forms ie aliens but we know that Bigfoot, Yowie, Dogman, Aliens, UFOs are real so if God didn't create them who did? it only leaves one other (pure_evil)

The corruption of God's human DNA is happening right now virtually commencing what the fallen angels started through UFO/Alien abduction close encounters of the fourth kind the abduction of humans to carry out sexual experimentation with the intention of destroying human DNA.

Hundreds of people have reported having been abducted by ''aliens'' and had experiments carried out that includes forced sexual encounters, the harvesting of female ova and the collection of sperm.

In many cases, these people have been re-abducted and presented to them a child presumably there's virtually a human/alien hybrid. They confer the child is human-like but somewhat different.

It is my understanding that these human hybrids have been released amongst our population to mingle, marry and carry out exactly what was intended the destruction of human genomics and who knows how many have been released.

Baffled, you may have difficulty accepting this but as I said the Bible has an answer you just have to think outside what we humans regard as reality God has presented the facts we just have to connect the dots.
I have my beliefs and I generally don't listen to other people not even in many cases the Christian church because many of them have been infiltrated by wolves in sheep's clothing preaching a false doctrine. I believe we are in end times where all of these lies and deceptions will intensify it is up to us to remain vigilant and understand the signs.
Thats a well thought provoking post senses and close to my own beliefs, what may not have been spoken about is the human interaction with these so called aliens or those that dwell in in the lower plains that have made a pact or an agreement of sorts with these entities. There are many hybrids that walk amongst us today and many humans in high places that deal with these entities to this day, they have the technology to do many evil things when they could do many good things but will not, because thats not their agenda. Its an agenda to nullify and destroy God's plan and people, but what most do not realise is God's plan is already written in stone you cannot escape the past and cannot escape the future. We all know who wins in the end just pray you are on the right side.

If you think this is all off the planet or some nut job conspiracy theory "Seek and you shall find". Alien Human hybrid programs is nothing new neither is the wisdom and knowledge from one of those old books that people hate because they are taught to feel that its a book of fairy tales or it old fashioned.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by M-glass » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:55 pm
M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm
I mean come on --- what god by whichever title would select one group of humans over another or teach that only 144,000 (out of a claimed 8 billion) will be 'saved' ? Eh? Is that the sort of god you choose or want to be associated with?
M-glass IMO you are wrong.

You've got it wrong these 144,000 people are those who came through the Tribulation 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel they wore the seal of God on their foreheads all the others will have the seal of Satan (Number of the beast) and are doomed.

The Great Tribulation comes at end times and before this event can occur Christians will be raptured and taken out of this world they will not have to endure what is to come. So Christians on earth during this time have already been saved. The 144,000 are those that turned to God and away from Satan during this period.
Modern Locations of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

ASHER - Republic of South Africa

BENJAMIN - Norway

DAN- Ireland

GAD - Germany

ISAACHAR - Finland

EPHRAIM - United Kingdom

MANASSEH - United States

JUDAH - Primarily the nation of Israel

LEVI - Scattered among descendants of Israel

NAPHTHALI - Sweden

RUBEN - France

SIMEON - Scattered among descendants of Israel

ZEBULON - Holland.

So it is my understanding that because the Tribulation will occur in what we call modern times that these 144,000 thousand will come from the above countries.

M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm
Not me. My God emerges in my best qualities and the best qualities of those I know and have met --- happy, cheerful, optimistic, grateful for Life's beauty and wonder, compassionate, merciful, generous, kind, forgiving, decent and wise, etc. That's my God. My God knows I live NOW --- not two or tens of thousands of years ago.
May I ask just who is your God? are you talking about the Christian God? Because if you are all those wonderful qualities you espouse to will not gain you salvation.
M-glass wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm

We're not going to 'solve' Yowies. Or other cryptos. Or ghosts. etc. They are part and parcel of the 99%/93% which it appears we were designed to remain largely ignorant of,
When we do discover what these cryptos are it will be too late in my opinion and we will discover them in the most unpleasant way some people I may add have already discovered them. As for ghosts, demonic activity I can't speak for others but I am under no illusions as to what this is.
==========================================================================================================================


Senses --- guess the gentle hints about energy flowing where attention goes missed their mark, along with 'curiosity killed the cat', 'tulpas' and letting the shadows fall behind thee, sigh

It was you who -- out of context if your most recent post is to be relied upon -- raised the issue of the fabled 144,000 in an earlier post, remember ? In addition, the Jehovah's Witnesses or maybe Seventh Day Adventists seem to mention 144,000 quite a bit, apparently

But, in the Judaism-heavy world of current Christian organised religion, why no mention of the beliefs and religions --many -- from which the jews basically plagiarized chunks of what has been passed down to us as the Old Testament, as has the numerous and varied names given to today's Jesus

There are Christians today, as in past centuries, who believe that mankind emerged as he stands today. In order to justify the teaching of such beliefs, magical maths claims to have proven that mankind is no older than a few thousand years earth-time, despite abundant proofs to the contrary

You ask which god I refer to? Answer: to the one true God of course (whose house holds many mansions, according to Christ)

But, it seems my God is quite a bit more sophisticated than yours. My God isn't restricted or constrained to complying with books or threats written by man

For example, my God is, of course, well aware of the burdens and limitations placed on mankind by genetics, conditioning, etc. Even the old jews or perhaps the more enlightened cultures which came before them, were aware of the role played by genetics when they mention the 'sins of the fathers' being borne by successive generations. 'Sins' I understand to mean not only what we consider actual 'sins', but more importantly the genetic inheritance bequeathed to subsequent generations at the moment of conception. A family already crippled by the effects of inbreeding is more likely than not to produce offspring similarly cursed by physical and mental problems. And that happens at the instant of conception. If say, that unfortunate child grows to become a blasphemer, a rapist, killer, thief --- my God would not condemn that individual as a 'sinner'. Instead, my God would accept that individual as blameless and as worthy of love and acceptance as the most fervent church-goer. And I would expect no less from my God

In fact, I tend to believe that my God doesn't believe in or recognise 'sin' and instead, accepts all .. all

Christ didn't write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible and all the other religious tomes. And those books were reordered, translated multiple times, etc. The truth of God, beyond all the agendas and slanders, interpretations be they willful or accidental, redactions, lies, etc. is the fact that God understands, accepts and overlooks all of mankind's alleged 'sins'

To the most miserable, lost, hateful and self-hating criminal rotting in a prison, I would hope to say, as comfort, 'God understands everything, don't worry'.

Humans have been programmed to believe in and fester over 'sins' and Satan -- to mankind's detriment, in my opinion. Keeps the churches in business of course and swells their obscene coffers

but the truth is, in my belief, that God indeed understands everything and everyone

Physical death and acceptance is the birthright of every human. A removal from the thou shalts and shalt nots, and all the condemnation and fear-mongering

I don't groove to the doom-saying. It's been continual through the eons. A thousand years ago, the doom-sayers claimed ' The End is Nigh'. They sold or threw away their worldly possessions and walked around in sackcloth wearing sandwich boards and moaning about The End. They claimed Christ was soon to return to carry the virtuous to Heaven. But as time wore on, they were forced to accept nope -- we got that wrong and now we have nothing but these mouldy bits of sackcloth. It was also taught and believed until relatively recently that the dead would arise from their graves and until the expected return of Christ, the dead must lie in the dirt. Compare that with more enlightened teachings and beliefs, again relatively recently, that the dead often attend their own funerals and stand amongst the mourners. In fact, that's recognised within the funeral service at many of today's Christian burials. In fact, the dead are sometimes witnessed at their burials or in the days following

it's my understanding that this more enlightened approach to physical death arose from the numerous appearances of the dead during and after WW2. So many people approached their clergy to report they'd seen, spoken with their deceased loved-ones, that something had to be done. Organised religion didn't want to do anything, but were under pressure to explain. Accordingly, the Church of England, under Archbishop Cosmo Lang, arranged to conduct research into the matter with the promise the results would be made public as soon as available. They stacked the deck, it's said. And that shouldn't surprise us. Twelve were chosen to adjudicate once results were in. Thousands of everyday folk submitted their experience of communication with their deceased loved-ones. Then the appointed judges set to work. It was lengthy. In fact, the results were not released until decades later, when it was believed that most of those who'd submitted their experience/s would be themselves deceased. But, late as it was, the report was finally released --- to zero fanfare, reportedly. It's said the committee hoped the release of the findings would scarcely be noticed as the 20th century remained busy with new wars, etc.

Interestingly, as result of the simple, forthright and sincere reports of their experiences by the great unwashed, it was the committee's finding that yes, the dead could and had communicated with the living. Ten out of the twelve stated this to be their belief, although that was not their belief when the committee was formed. Two of the twelve abstained from voting in the 'interests of balance'. I've gone to the trouble of setting all this down for those who are unaware. It was freely available online in the early, more honest days of internet. Somewhere in storage I have a hard copy of the report in question, sent from the UK

The Roman church received at least as many reports from those who'd experienced communication with the dead, but chose to ignore them. And although the Church of England sought to stack the deck against the truth of after-death communication in addition to delaying the publication of the report -- at least they had the balls to undertake investigation

Many amongst the deceased who initiated communication were servicemen/women who had killed, mutilated, tortured, etc 'the enemy'. Others of them had in turn been killed, mutilated, tortured. Many had been blown to pieces, burned alive, hacked, shot, drowned, etc. And of course, many had been civilian casualties. They appeared in bedrooms, living-rooms, gardens and even inside shops, barns and paddocks, their intention being, apparently, to assure those they'd left behind that they were fine, happy, and not to be worried about

Interestingly, the 'ghosts' of the Bible are acceptable, even revered. But the other, commonplace, everyday ghosts are said to be the work of the debil

Too much concentration on the negative in certain quarters, imo. Too much attention and 'power' given to the debil and not nearly enough to the human face of God and Christ

I'm happy with my belief in a fair-minded, decent, compassionate and humorous God. I choose to turn my face to the sun and let the shadows fall behind me. I believe the dead, regardless of their 'sins', are all accepted by God. And I believe that's the reason many of them appeared to loved-ones, to let them know that

As to cryptos --- I put them in the 97 to 99 per cent basket of things to which the vast majority are rendered ignorant, possibly for their own protection

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:19 pm

David wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:36 pm
Hello Sensesonfire. I have been following this thread off and on since you started it years ago. If I had of commented along the way I wouldn't have attacked your beliefs because I hold many the same as your own because of a spiritual experience some time ago though I would have until recently argued that the Yowie is a flesh and blood creature. I spent the time re-reading the entire thread which has been rewarding in my opinion.

In explanation I have been actively researching the yowie phenomena for the past decade and have collected many audio recordings over time and had auditory experiences in the remote bush that I acredit to whatever it is that we call the yowie, but have never been able despite hundreds of attempts to gain an image of what makes the noises. The closest I have come to seeing photographic evidence is a 3 second video from Yowie Dan captured by accident in the Blue Mountains and an intriguing seconds long clip from Katie from the cryptozoology tribe on Facebook from the Barrington Tops at which I was present and saw nothing..

I have keenly followed the journey of TheRusty222 on his YouTube channel who despite many thousands of dollars of photographic, video and CCTV setups has only captured inconclusive images despite professional and diligent efforts. He too has audio recorded these creatures on many occasions and I believe audio is his concentrated effort now. One video still astounds me of something moving between two trees at a distance as a blur from the speed of its movement faster than anything natural amongst the ground dwelling creatures of the bush and a definite "face" in another plotwatcher image.

I have altered my opinions several times over the course of my research and have deleted several YouTube channels over that time because I didn't want to mislead people's opinions about this subject because of my opinions along the way that changed over time and proved to me to be false. I have had a good think over the past year during the long periods of not being able to get out and research and am now, after weighing up all my experiences and study of the experiences of others that these creatures are more than "just flesh and blood".

I am finding the biblical hypothesis you present quite thought provoking as I have also come to the conclusion that the Alien/UFO phenomena is inter-dimensional in origin. I am convinced there is an unseen world as close as the air between our fingers. I do hope this thread continues without the anti religious input that has been a deterrent to open discussion at times. To end this ramble might I say that your hypothesis is as valid as any one else's in this field and I admire your patience and endurance.

David.

Hi David, thank you.

When you say that until recently you would have argued that the Yowie is a flesh and blood creature you are right although I have said for a long time I don't believe they are blood because blood is the life flow of the body and these creatures don't need it because of their interdimensional capabilities.

They can eat in physical form but it's not a life or death requirement because basically, they are immortal as one forum member was told when communicating with a female Yowie. When asked how old she was the Yowie answered extremely old virtually immortal.

Bigfoot and Yowies are IMO interdimensional beings able to take on physical form or dissipate into spirit form that is why they are so difficult or virtually impossible to pin down. Many people have reported seeing them entering and exiting portals. Bigfoot has been heard to say they can actually grab people and pull them into portals one of the reasons I believe so many people go missing in US National Parks. They can leave footprints you can trail and then inexplicably just disappear; they can levitate as witnessed by people; running at incredible speeds one forum member reported at the speed of light. One woman reported she was chased by a Yowie running alongside her car while she was travelling at over one hundred kilometres per hour and the Yowie showed no physical exertion.

Yowies/Bigfoot have certainly presented in physical form to many people one of our forum members has had physical contact and still does and to others, they present in invisible mode. But one thing is certain if you go seeking them to record visual evidence it won't happen and you are right we can obtain audio recordings and accredit it to Yowies and in many cases it probably is.
But unfortunately audio doesn't mean conclusive evidence.

I believe that with this Yowie/Bigfoot association we have to include Dogman (six variants) and to most people, these creatures are a step too far bad enough trying to get your head around the first two without throwing in Dogman.

Yes, I too believe UFO/aliens are interdimensional.
UFOs are inter-dimensional beings that can move in and out of our reality. They can appear solid and show up on radar and cause power disruption. They can disappear into another unseen realm in an instant. They are not flesh and blood creatures from another world. They are demons pretending to be extra-terrestrial spacecraft. That’s how they can perform manoeuvres that appear to defy the laws of physics.

UFOs cannot be from another planet for a plethora of reasons. Google “impossibility of interstellar flight” and you can read all the scientific reasons why it will never happen.

But I conclude with all of this nefarious activity we are dealing with the paranormal and as
Ephesians 6:12 tells us.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cheers.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Dion wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:06 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:30 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am
It is a fact that angels disobeyed God and left their heavenly abode and descended to Earth under the control of Satan and commenced the corruption of God's pure human Genome/DNA. This is exactly what Satan had in mind.

Hey, Baffled,

This may be a little off-topic but I believe it is all relevant and closely connected. The corruption of God's pure human bloodline is going on today, not through the fallen angels but Satan's other lie Aliens (demons).
There is no mention in the Bible of God creating other universes or other life forms ie aliens but we know that Bigfoot, Yowie, Dogman, Aliens, UFOs are real so if God didn't create them who did? it only leaves one other (pure_evil)

The corruption of God's human DNA is happening right now virtually commencing what the fallen angels started through UFO/Alien abduction close encounters of the fourth kind the abduction of humans to carry out sexual experimentation with the intention of destroying human DNA.

Hundreds of people have reported having been abducted by ''aliens'' and had experiments carried out that includes forced sexual encounters, the harvesting of female ova and the collection of sperm.

In many cases, these people have been re-abducted and presented to them a child presumably there's virtually a human/alien hybrid. They confer the child is human-like but somewhat different.

It is my understanding that these human hybrids have been released amongst our population to mingle, marry and carry out exactly what was intended the destruction of human genomics and who knows how many have been released.

Baffled, you may have difficulty accepting this but as I said the Bible has an answer you just have to think outside what we humans regard as reality God has presented the facts we just have to connect the dots.
I have my beliefs and I generally don't listen to other people not even in many cases the Christian church because many of them have been infiltrated by wolves in sheep's clothing preaching a false doctrine. I believe we are in end times where all of these lies and deceptions will intensify it is up to us to remain vigilant and understand the signs.
Thats a well thought provoking post senses and close to my own beliefs, what may not have been spoken about is the human interaction with these so called aliens or those that dwell in in the lower plains that have made a pact or an agreement of sorts with these entities. There are many hybrids that walk amongst us today and many humans in high places that deal with these entities to this day, they have the technology to do many evil things when they could do many good things but will not, because thats not their agenda. Its an agenda to nullify and destroy God's plan and people, but what most do not realise is God's plan is already written in stone you cannot escape the past and cannot escape the future. We all know who wins in the end just pray you are on the right side.

If you think this is all off the planet or some nut job conspiracy theory "Seek and you shall find". Alien Human hybrid programs is nothing new neither is the wisdom and knowledge from one of those old books that people hate because they are taught to feel that its a book of fairy tales or it old fashioned.
Spot on Dion.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Goodness, M-glass I don't know where to start but I'll try.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
It was you who -- out of context if your most recent post is to be relied upon -- raised the issue of the fabled 144,000 in an earlier post, remember ? In addition, the Jehovah's Witnesses or maybe Seventh Day Adventists seem to mention 144,000 quite a bit, apparently
I can't remember but I can assure you I wouldn't have referred to it as fabled. The 144,000 have different interpretations by some Christians as with many passages in the Bible but my interpretation is generally the accepted one although I believe the 144,000 will come from the tribes of Israel including the lost tribes. The Jehovah's Witnesses are not a Christian religion so I would dismiss whatever they had to say. I don't know a lot about the Seven Day Adventists but I do know they are very good on prophecy and spend a lot of time on Bible prophecy. But the one area where they do have it wrong is the 144,000 because they believe it is them that will be saved and take on the role of teachers and prophets which is rather strange to me because the church has a worldwide membership of over 20 million so what happens to the other 19,856.000 are they not saved?
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
There are Christians today, as in past centuries, who believe that mankind emerged as he stands today. In order to justify the teaching of such beliefs, magical maths claims to have proven that mankind is no older than a few thousand years earth-time, despite abundant proofs to the contrary
The Bible states that man is 6000 years old Adam today would be 6,750 years old. Does this mean that the world is 6000 years old I don't know but there are other civilisations that also agree on the 6000 figure the Mayans for one?
This is a comment by a Mildred Kavanaugh.
Answered September 13, 2019
The earth is not 6,000 years old. It has been here forever, but God decided to make the earth a habitable place. He restored the earth, created everything we have in it today and created man and woman. We call this the beginning of the earth as we know it. But, it was more of a restoration of the earth that was already here. This is however contrary to what the Bible says and that is God created the Earth and everything in it in 6 days on the 6th day he created man and on the seventh day he rested. I cannot defy what the Bible says.
We talk about stone age races of people thousands and thousands of years old but the Bible doesn't mention it yes we supposedly have skeletal remains that have been carbon-dated but carbon dating has been proven to be highly inaccurate also dinosaurs that are supposedly millions of years old. But consider this when God was speaking to Job:


Job 40:15-24 15 "Look at the behemoth, which I made along with you and which feeds on grass like an ox. 16 What strength he has in his loins, what power in the muscles of his belly! 17 His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are close-knit. 18 His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like rods of iron

God is actually speaking of a dinosaur '' His tail sways like a cedar" and Job actually knew of this creature the word behemoth means a gigantic beast and God also mentions the Leviathon a huge beast.

So it puts in question all of those dinosaurs that are supposedly millions of years old
.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
But, it seems my God is quite a bit more sophisticated than yours. My God isn't restricted or constrained to complying with books or threats written by man

For example, my God is, of course, well aware of the burdens and limitations placed on mankind by genetics, conditioning, etc. Even the old jews or perhaps the more enlightened cultures which came before them, were aware of the role played by genetics when they mention the 'sins of the fathers' being borne by successive generations. 'Sins' I understand to mean not only what we consider actual 'sins', but more importantly the genetic inheritance bequeathed to subsequent generations at the moment of conception. A family already crippled by the effects of inbreeding is more likely than not to produce offspring similarly cursed by physical and mental problems. And that happens at the instant of conception. If say, that unfortunate child grows to become a blasphemer, a rapist, killer, thief --- my God would not condemn that individual as a 'sinner'. Instead, my God would accept that individual as blameless and as worthy of love and acceptance as the most fervent church-goer. And I would expect no less from my God

In fact, I tend to believe that my God doesn't believe in or recognise 'sin' and instead, accepts all .. all
You still haven't proclaimed who your God is and by the way, the sins of the father cannot be bestowed upon the children everyone is an individual.

You say:
If say, that unfortunate child grows to become a blasphemer, a rapist, killer, thief --- my God would not condemn that individual as a 'sinner'. Instead, my God would accept that individual as blameless and as worthy of love and acceptance as the most fervent church-goer. And I would expect no less from my God [unquote]

Well you may expect that from your God whoever he may be but my God the Christian God would seek repentance and forgiveness and that can only be achieved through accepting Jesus Christ died on the cross to save sinners and remember every sin is forgivable except one and that is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
In fact, I tend to believe that my God doesn't believe in or recognise 'sin' and instead, accepts all .. all
Then you are worshipping a false God who apparently remains an enigma.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
Christ didn't write the Bible. Man wrote the Bible and all the other religious tomes. And those books were reordered, translated multiple times, etc. The truth of God, beyond all the agendas and slanders, interpretations be they willful or accidental, redactions, lies, etc. is the fact that God understands, accepts and overlooks all of mankind's alleged 'sins'
The Bible was written by men designated by God ie John in Revelations and every word, every full stop, every comma is not to be changed because as it says in Revelation 22:18
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the book of life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I have argued with the Jehovahs Witnesses about this in their Bible (for the want of a better word) of how they have added one simple letter the letter ''a''
to put a whole new meaning to that very important passage. I said to them do you not fear the wrath of God but they don't believe in the one and only true God. And no God does not overlook man's sins for the wages of sins is death. but you can seek redemption through the Lord Jesus Christ.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
I don't groove to the doom-saying. It's been continual through the eons. A thousand years ago, the doom-sayers claimed ' The End is Nigh'. They sold or threw away their worldly possessions and walked around in sackcloth wearing sandwich boards and moaning about The End. They claimed Christ was soon to return to carry the virtuous to Heaven. But as time wore on, they were forced to accept nope -- we got that wrong and now we have nothing but these mouldy bits of sackcloth.
M-glass you listen to way too much of what man has to say the Bible says that the day the world ends nobody knows not even the angels in heaven only God himself. But it warns us to read the signs.
M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
It was also taught and believed until relatively recently that the dead would arise from their graves and until the expected return of Christ, the dead must lie in the dirt. Compare that with more enlightened teachings and beliefs, again relatively recently, that the dead often attend their own funerals and stand amongst the mourners. In fact, that's recognised within the funeral service at many of today's Christian burials. In fact, the dead are sometimes witnessed at their burials or in the days following

it's my understanding that this more enlightened approach to physical death arose from the numerous appearances of the dead during and after WW2. So many people approached their clergy to report they'd seen, spoken with their deceased loved-ones, that something had to be done. Organised religion didn't want to do anything, but were under pressure to explain. Accordingly, the Church of England, under Archbishop Cosmo Lang, arranged to conduct research into the matter with the promise the results would be made public as soon as available. They stacked the deck, it's said. And that shouldn't surprise us. Twelve were chosen to adjudicate once results were in. Thousands of everyday folk submitted their experience of communication with their deceased loved-ones. Then the appointed judges set to work. It was lengthy. In fact, the results were not released until decades later, when it was believed that most of those who'd submitted their experience/s would be themselves deceased. But, late as it was, the report was finally released --- to zero fanfare, reportedly. It's said the committee hoped the release of the findings would scarcely be noticed as the 20th century remained busy with new wars, etc.

Interestingly, as result of the simple, forthright and sincere reports of their experiences by the great unwashed, it was the committee's finding that yes, the dead could and had communicated with the living. Ten out of the twelve stated this to be their belief, although that was not their belief when the committee was formed. Two of the twelve abstained from voting in the 'interests of balance'. I've gone to the trouble of setting all this down for those who are unaware. It was freely available online in the early, more honest days of internet. Somewhere in storage I have a hard copy of the report in question, sent from the UK

The Roman church received at least as many reports from those who'd experienced communication with the dead, but chose to ignore them. And although the Church of England sought to stack the deck against the truth of after-death communication in addition to delaying the publication of the report -- at least they had the balls to undertake investigation

Many amongst the deceased who initiated communication were servicemen/women who had killed, mutilated, tortured, etc 'the enemy'. Others of them had in turn been killed, mutilated, tortured. Many had been blown to pieces, burned alive, hacked, shot, drowned, etc. And of course, many had been civilian casualties. They appeared in bedrooms, living-rooms, gardens and even inside shops, barns and paddocks, their intention being, apparently, to assure those they'd left behind that they were fine, happy, and not to be worried about

Interestingly, the 'ghosts' of the Bible are acceptable, even revered. But the other, commonplace, everyday ghosts are said to be the work of the debil

Too much concentration on the negative in certain quarters, imo. Too much attention and 'power' given to the debil and not nearly enough to the human face of God and Christ

I'm happy with my belief in a fair-minded, decent, compassionate and humorous God. I choose to turn my face to the sun and let the shadows fall behind me. I believe the dead, regardless of their 'sins', are all accepted by God. And I believe that's the reason many of them appeared to loved-ones, to let them know that

As to cryptos --- I put them in the 97 to 99 per cent basket of things to which the vast majority are rendered ignorant, possibly for their own protection
Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/YetiQuote Dion
by Dion » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:06 pm

sensesonfire wrote: ↑

I'm starting to lose patience there is so much in there that couldn't be further from the truth so I'll try to be as laconic as possible.

People who have died know nothing no ghosts wandering around gravesites and those who think they have been in communication with deceased loved ones are being fooled by the Debil as you call him. The Devil doesn't have to appear as a horned dragon to terrify people he can be just the opposite to confuse people with loving images off passed love ones assuring their family they are all right this is the ploy of channelers and clairvoyants and it is a lie.

Appreciate your input M-glass by try to be a little more laconic this has taken what seems like an aeon to reply too and I could still continue.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:54 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:44 pm
I have argued with the Jehovahs Witnesses about this in their Bible (for the want of a better word) of how they have added one simple letter the letter ''a''
to put a whole new meaning to that very important passage. I said to them do you not fear the wrath of God but they don't believe in the one and only true God. And no God does not overlook man's sins for the wages of sins is death. but you can seek redemption through the Lord Jesus Christ.
I should have added the passage the Jehovah witnesses have changed.

John 1,
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Now the JW's have added one simple letter the letter '' a '' to say and the Word was a God completely changing the entire context of the passage.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 789
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:30 pm

M-glass wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:21 pm
It was also taught and believed until relatively recently that the dead would arise from their graves and until the expected return of Christ, the dead must lie in the dirt. Compare that with more enlightened teachings and beliefs, again relatively recently, that the dead often attend their own funerals and stand amongst the mourners. In fact, that's recognised within the funeral service at many of today's Christian burials. In fact, the dead are sometimes witnessed at their burials or in the days following
I apologise it's been a long day.

M-glass, when people die those Christians in Christ, are already with him in Heaven all others are in their graves awaiting judgement day they know nothing.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 KJV

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

1. When Jesus returns he will bring with Him those who have died in Him (born again Christians) for they are with Him in Heaven now. But they too still await the resurrection of the body to receive their new spiritual body.
2. The spirit and soul of these believers will then be united with their new body through this resurrection.
3. Then both those who have been resurrected and those believers who are alive when the Lord returns will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.


Any concept of people seeing themselves at their own funerals is so wrong and images of deceased love ones floating around reassuring everyone that they are okay is ludicrous as I've said this is the fakery of channelers and clairvoyants Satan sending his demons once again to confuse people and direct them away from God.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by M-glass » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Senses, from your comments and responses it seems that for you, anything which fails to conform with fundamentalist beliefs is the work of the debil. And that's fine. Support those fundamentalist beliefs all you like, as long as you're prepared to acknowledge that many do not share those authoritarian beliefs

The Bible is the work and words of man. Men have always had self-interest to the fore

Christianity was authoritatively imposed. Fact. For political gain. Dissenters were eradicated. A bit like the globalist agenda we're suffering right now. And we know about the authoritarian mentality --- bring the hammer down on those below and suck up to those above

Christ was himself a rebel. He took a whip to the money-men in the temple. He didn't bother denouncing them as tools of the debil, nor did he accept that debasing the temples with the graft trade was the work of the debil or some entitled, archaic tradition. Instead, he wielded the lash, turned the tables over and gave the grifters a hiding

Christ taught tolerance, forgiveness and understanding. He encouraged us to do likewise. But he didn't suffer fools

When the debil tempted Christ, he simply remarked, 'Get thee behind me, Satan'

All that was only 2000 years ago, approx. Now, as then, we have the polar extremes: those who take every word in the Bible as infallible and those who set themselves up as fake psychics and ghost-hunters. But both are exploitative. It's up to the individual as to where his energy goes. After private contemplation, experience and observation, most confess they're no wiser now than before. And how could they hope to be wise when the same whirling sky objects exist now just as described in the Bible

Almost anyone will admit to experiencing wonders big or small. For example, nurses in care homes attest to witnessing dying-visions whereby those who've been bedridden and largely unresponsive for weeks or months will gain a momentary energy shortly before death during which time they appear to be speaking to people who are usually invisible to others. The invisible, judging from these conversations, would appear to be those already deceased -- usually deceased family members and friends. Thousands of ordinary people suffering war-time conditions tell of seeing a serviceman family member appear. Often, they appeared as solid and real as the rest of us. Only when the person left as suddenly as they'd arrived (usually after bearing a message of assurance, love, etc.) did it become clear that it had been a spectre. Records of the same phenomenon existed long prior to the Bible. People relate how they seemed to be lifted from their material body during a moment of crisis, such as vehicle accident. They claim they observed from above as their body went through a windscreen, for example, or under a truck, into a tree. Within moments, they were surrounded by infinite love, sense of joy and people -- often deceased family members and friends -- who surrounded them but told them they must return to their material body and physical life because it was not yet their time

yes, there are some fakes. But there are also thousands of such accounts related by simple individuals who in the vast majority of instances say they did not want to come back here. And they almost always say they no longer fear death and what most impressed them was the acceptance and love which surrounded them. In an attempt to claw back some power, there are also testimonies -- usually emanating from religious bodies -- which are claimed to be from those who experienced hell

we're free to believe some or none of it

My take on things is as follows and I think I've commented similarly before in this forum: if I bake a cake and that cake is a failure -- who's at fault? Is it the cake's fault? Or as the cook, is it my fault? The cake (the about to be fertilized human egg) gets NO say in the ingredients I choose to use or the temperature of the oven, etc. The cake is the result. Humans could be likened to cakes. We are decided at the instant of conception; our physique, eye and hair colour, temperament, intelligence, predisposition to crime or saintliness, etc. We are the product of our genetic inheritance to very large degree. True science established this long before the SJW culture of blame against 'society'

If you and I have no option other to concede that the cake is blameless, I'm sure we can grant God with appreciating that also. So we live and die and pass on as poor damn cakes, all crooked and partly burnt and with our icing looking as if it had been applied by a giggling three year old. Nevertheless, most of us lopsided, pathetic looking cakes do our best with what we were given to work with -- and it's my honest belief that God says, 'Come on in. You've done it hard. Well now you're home and to me you look great and did great '

Further, we don't know who or what we are or who/what is actually responsible. We have zero proof that God is responsible for this world. He may not have been. We may be captives put here by something/someone else, for example. But Christ was keen for us to understand that God loves and accepts us. Christ would have understood that some cakes, due to their unfortunate genetics, were going to fall far short when it came to criminality, lack of control over their impulses, inability to control atavistic violence, jealousy, corruption, lust, etc. Christ was also keen for it to be understood that before we judge another, we should attempt to rectify our own shortcomings. Christ said a tree (genetics) can be judged by its fruit. And of course, the Biblical admittance about the 'sins of the fathers' (genetics) being passed down unto the forth generation -- which of course is unending due to the fact each successive generation bequeaths its own sins on those to follow that genetic trail

The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Christ returned as a holy-ghost. He was dead yet risen. If we credit the debil for the appearance of ghosts, should we also credit the debil with Christ's return? Much talk now of the Mark of the Beast (fully and cynically exploited by a grinning Bill Gates and his luciferese 'vaccines') yet were someone today to appear in contemporary attire on tv to claim he'd seen our future (Revelation) how much credence would that person be granted by the public? Would and should that individual be ushered to an asylum or drug/alcohol rehab clinic?

to be considered also is the reported intention of the globalists that the 'God gene' be eliminated from humans, for the globalists' convenience, dressed in claims of removal of the God-gene being for the betterment of mankind's future. So there's a God-gene within humans, at least in the belief of the anti-human globalists. I'm confident they've spent a lot of time, money and energy seeking to establish to their own satisfaction that such a God-gene exists. I believe the God-gene exists and is our salvation, whether we belief we emerged from the primordial swamps, were created fully-human, or were subject to hybridization for one or more reasons. I believe we possess the God-gene and I believe that without it we are lost. It's our passport to God and deliverance from this world/dimension that's constantly under attack, imo. It's also my opinion that our inherent link to God via our God-gene far outweighs the many, many religious tomes and beliefs foisted upon peoples worldwide. And at bottom, I believe most people feel the same. Christ covered this in his comment about his Father's House containing many mansions

If we trust God then we need not fear or be constantly on the lookout for evidence and works of big or small debils. God is our shield and it's all we need. God and his love, understanding and acceptance is where our attention and energy should be focused, imo, rather than seeking debils out in every corner. We're designed, it would seem, to possess a natural shield against the 93 to 99 per cent of other creatures within our plane or dimension. One third of us, for whatever reason, are able at times to perceive the other denizens lurking in various levels of the spectrum. Most are shocked by what they've witnessed. Some seek out those non-human denizens. Some of those become obsessed with the denizens and grant them energy. But as some famous guy in the US stated, if a Bigfoot for example existed for every reported sighting, the entire US would not be big enough to contain them and it would require for massive breeding populations of Bigfoot to exist, which they clearly do not. The same could be said of Yowies, followed hot on the heels now by reports of Dogman and other creatures. To me, it simply illustrates humans' desire for the fabulous. Alexandra Neel created by desire a tulpa. Easier created than deconstructed, apparently. A lesson for the credulous and an echo of the Chinese curse about living in interesting times

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by adventurer » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Senses
Quoted-When you say that until recently you would have argued that the Yowie is a flesh and blood creature you are right although I have said for a long time I don't believe they are blood because blood is the life flow of the body and these creatures don't need it because of their interdimensional capabilities.

They can eat in physical form but it's not a life or death requirement because basically, they are immortal as one forum member was told when communicating with a female Yowie. When asked how old she was the Yowie answered extremely old virtually immortal.

Bigfoot and Yowies are IMO interdimensional beings able to take on physical form or dissipate into spirit form that is why they are so difficult or virtually impossible to pin down. Many people have reported seeing them entering and exiting portals. Bigfoot has been heard to say they can actually grab people and pull them into portals one of the reasons I believe so many people go missing in US National Parks. They can leave footprints you can trail and then inexplicably just disappear; they can levitate as witnessed by people; running at incredible speeds one forum member reported at the speed of light. One woman reported she was chased by a Yowie running alongside her car while she was travelling at over one hundred kilometres per hour and the Yowie showed no physical exertion.

Yowies/Bigfoot have certainly presented in physical form to many people one of our forum members has had physical contact and still does and to others, they present in invisible mode. But one thing is certain if you go seeking them to record visual evidence it won't happen and you are right we can obtain audio recordings and accredit it to Yowies and in many cases it probably is.
But unfortunately audio doesn't mean conclusive evidence.

I believe that with this Yowie/Bigfoot association we have to include Dogman (six variants) and to most people, these creatures are a step too far bad enough trying to get your head around the first two without throwing in Dogman.



WELL SAID !

Post Reply