Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:00 am

Blaming science for the world's ills is akin to blaming guns for war.

It is NOT the tool, it is the intention behind its wielder.

Senses... personally, I am an open-minded pragmatist. While 'super-natural' experiences have been had, I ALWAYS look for an explanation, if nothing more than to play Devil's advocate.

Most times, I CAN find an explanation, or at least a possibility.
What we call science today, earlier humans would have called 'supernatural' simply because it is beyond their comprehension.

For example: I agree 100% with Simon's reasonings for 'disappearing bigfoots'... ie; possible use of infrasound combined with 'cloaking' via a natural ghillie suit. However, in saying that I DO remain open to the possibility of 'portals' simply because of what I have read in Louis L'Amour novels (explained in another thread in this section of the forum).

When someone comes on this forum saying they are seeing portals, Yowies transmogrifying into bush turkeys and 'Yowie Modern Art', I remain open to ALL possibilities. But then when they post pictures claiming said portals to be there in plain view yet all I see is NATURAL bush, I will state my opinion on what I see.

If what I say (or others) 'insults' someone and 'forces' them to leave this site, they have their own issues of immaturity to deal with and hence are not my problem.
While I am very sensitive to whatever state of mind others may be in I will NEVER play nursemaid to their feelings with 'Political Correctness' by lying or ignoring said issues. To do so is not only disingenuous, it is damaging to what is already a 'taboo' subject studied only by 'freaks' and 'nuts' (in the eyes of Joe Public).

FFS whatever happened to 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me."?

This society has lost its balls. There are no MEN left, only children in adult suits... which DOES explain how our government/law/education, etc has been taken over.
THAT is the reason we and this planet are screwed, NOT 'science'.

'True evil is when a good man sees evil and does not stand up to it.'

Today 'Evil' rules the planet because there are no Men left to stand up to it. Everybody is too scared to offend, and ironically be 'called names' themselves. Our Ancestors, 'Founding Fathers', etc would be ashamed of us.

Rant over.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:07 am

[quote="Wolf"]Blaming science for the world's ills is akin to blaming guns for war.

It is NOT the tool, it is the intention behind its wielder.

Yowie bait says:
Wolf,my point exactly but much better put. (thumb up) .
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:34 am

As far as these people seeing portals, invisible yowies, shapeshifting etc, really who are we to say they have or not. We can ignore it if doesnt fit with our beliefs or bigfoot blog or researchers we follow or even our own internal b.s meter but doesnt mean we are right as none of us know the real truth unless we see for themselves.

If people are going to get upset then they shouldnt share the experience but no one can tell them they havent as we dont know. In saying that i dont blame anyone for not sharing as its pointless really.

This is not some fringe subject either (imo).ThIs could be one of the most important subjects and possible (re) discovery in modern history.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Wolf wrote:Blaming science for the world's ills is akin to blaming guns for war.

It is NOT the tool, it is the intention behind its wielder.

Senses... personally, I am an open-minded pragmatist. While 'super-natural' experiences have been had, I ALWAYS look for an explanation, if nothing more than to play Devil's advocate.

Most times, I CAN find an explanation, or at least a possibility.
What we call science today, earlier humans would have called 'supernatural' simply because it is beyond their comprehension.

For example: I agree 100% with Simon's reasonings for 'disappearing bigfoots'... ie; possible use of infrasound combined with 'cloaking' via a natural ghillie suit. However, in saying that I DO remain open to the possibility of 'portals' simply because of what I have read in Louis L'Amour novels (explained in another thread in this section of the forum).

When someone comes on this forum saying they are seeing portals, Yowies transmogrifying into bush turkeys and 'Yowie Modern Art', I remain open to ALL possibilities. But then when they post pictures claiming said portals to be there in plain view yet all I see is NATURAL bush, I will state my opinion on what I see.

If what I say (or others) 'insults' someone and 'forces' them to leave this site, they have their own issues of immaturity to deal with and hence are not my problem.
While I am very sensitive to whatever state of mind others may be in I will NEVER play nursemaid to their feelings with 'Political Correctness' by lying or ignoring said issues. To do so is not only disingenuous, it is damaging to what is already a 'taboo' subject studied only by 'freaks' and 'nuts' (in the eyes of Joe Public).

FFS whatever happened to 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me."?

This society has lost its balls. There are no MEN left, only children in adult suits... which DOES explain how our government/law/education, etc has been taken over.
THAT is the reason we and this planet are screwed, NOT 'science'.

'True evil is when a good man sees evil and does not stand up to it.'

Today 'Evil' rules the planet because there are no Men left to stand up to it. Everybody is too scared to offend, and ironically be 'called names' themselves. Our Ancestors, 'Founding Fathers', etc would be ashamed of us.

Rant over.


Some good points you made there Wolf but responding to your
. Senses... personally, I am an open-minded pragmatist. While 'super-natural' experiences have been had, I ALWAYS look for an explanation, if nothing more than to play Devil's advocate.

Most times, I CAN find an explanation, or at least a possibility. [unquote]

If downloading an AYH video on my mobile and getting a static/crackling background noise with deep mumbling voices and no visual of the video I am of no doubt that was an unexplainable supernatural experience or having a whole page of comment on the Nephilim hybrid Dieties of Ancient Egypt erased word by word as well as research material removed from saved documents absolutely a supernatural experience. I heeded the warning and would not comment further.

That is why I believe my explications of Yowie/Bigfoot/Dogman are very possibly much closer to reality than most. (detective)
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Wolf wrote:This society has lost its balls. There are no MEN left, only children in adult suits... which DOES explain how our government/law/education, etc has been taken over.
THAT is the reason we and this planet are screwed, NOT 'science'.

'True evil is when a good man sees evil and does not stand up to it.'

Today 'Evil' rules the planet because there are no Men left to stand up to it. Everybody is too scared to offend, and ironically be 'called names' themselves. Our Ancestors, 'Founding Fathers', etc would be ashamed of us.

Rant over.
This part of your rant I like, its true political correctness has and is going mad, that's because there has been an effort to break downs spiritual laws that have been in place for thousand of years.

In today's society you cant say anything without being labeled something. All this gender neutrality business being on an even playing field BS is destroying life as we know it, but hey I'll probably be called or labeled something on that.

I feel sorry for the younger generation that has to go through life feeling as though they cant speak up because someone might be offended.

Wolf your spot on.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Yep, the only question is whether the destruction of the Family structures and manipulation of the mass human psyche into nihilistic, materialistic, children is by design...


... personally, I believe it to be so in order to keep the masses subdued so the psychopaths can keep running the asylum.

Indeed various white papers and writings by the likes of Edward Bernaisse, Huxley and others indicates it is all intentional.

Searcher might say it is an evil force, satanic perhaps, that steers the ship at the moment. which is why Dogmen, etc are being released?

He may be right....
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1800
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 am

Wolf wrote:Yep, the only question is whether the destruction of the Family structures and manipulation of the mass human psyche into nihilistic, materialistic, children is by design...


... personally, I believe it to be so in order to keep the masses subdued so the psychopaths can keep running the asylum.

Indeed various white papers and writings by the likes of Edward Bernaisse, Huxley and others indicates it is all intentional.

Searcher might say it is an evil force, satanic perhaps, that steers the ship at the moment. which is why Dogmen, etc are being released?

He may be right....
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses?

True what you are saying about the masses. We are just born consumers these days. Willing slaves to technology unfortunately.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:34 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Wolf wrote:Yep, the only question is whether the destruction of the Family structures and manipulation of the mass human psyche into nihilistic, materialistic, children is by design...


... personally, I believe it to be so in order to keep the masses subdued so the psychopaths can keep running the asylum.

Indeed various white papers and writings by the likes of Edward Bernaisse, Huxley and others indicates it is all intentional.

Searcher might say it is an evil force, satanic perhaps, that steers the ship at the moment. which is why Dogmen, etc are being released?

He may be right....
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses?

True what you are saying about the masses. We are just born consumers these days. Willing slaves to technology unfortunately.
Yes, I did mean Senses... a result of typing while half asleep (oops)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Dion wrote:
Wolf wrote:This society has lost its balls. There are no MEN left, only children in adult suits... which DOES explain how our government/law/education, etc has been taken over.
THAT is the reason we and this planet are screwed, NOT 'science'.

'True evil is when a good man sees evil and does not stand up to it.'

Today 'Evil' rules the planet because there are no Men left to stand up to it. Everybody is too scared to offend, and ironically be 'called names' themselves. Our Ancestors, 'Founding Fathers', etc would be ashamed of us.

Rant over.
This part of your rant I like, its true political correctness has and is going mad, that's because there has been an effort to break downs spiritual laws that have been in place for thousand of years.

In today's society you cant say anything without being labeled something. All this gender neutrality business being on an even playing field BS is destroying life as we know it, but hey I'll probably be called or labeled something on that.




I feel sorry for the younger generation that has to go through life feeling as though they cant speak up because someone might be offended.

Wolf your spot on.


And so are you Dion.

I would be labelled generally as a conspiracist whako and I would proudly wear the crown. I believe a plan was set decades ago to dumb down society to the point they no longer can make measured decisions. Political correctness, marriage equality, the emasculation of males by the feminazis still very prevalent in Movies, TV shows where males are subordinated by females. the feminising of males (remember when the term sensitive new age guy came about back in the 90's).

I believe political correctness is the terrorism of the West.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Wolf wrote:Yep, the only question is whether the destruction of the Family structures and manipulation of the mass human psyche into nihilistic, materialistic, children is by design...


... personally, I believe it to be so in order to keep the masses subdued so the psychopaths can keep running the asylum.

Indeed various white papers and writings by the likes of Edward Bernaisse, Huxley and others indicates it is all intentional.

Searcher might say it is an evil force, satanic perhaps, that steers the ship at the moment. which is why Dogmen, etc are being released?

He may be right....
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses?

True what you are saying about the masses. We are just born consumers these days. Willing slaves to technology unfortunately.

G'day Yowie
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses? [Unquote].

I sometimes get the feeling that people would like to add non to the senses part but hold back because of politeness. :lol:
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Wolf wrote:Blaming science for the world's ills is akin to blaming guns for war.

It is NOT the tool, it is the intention behind its wielder.
Yep. Exactly.

Disagreeing with someone and then being able to outline your opinion with a reasoned argument is an essential aspect of democracy.

I think some people just want us to shut up and agree with them, which displays a fundamental lack of understanding about what constitutes a reasoned discourse and an inability to actually outline a coherent argument beyond saying "this is good and this is bad". That isn't a discussion, it's a statement.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:51 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Yowie bait wrote:
Wolf wrote:Yep, the only question is whether the destruction of the Family structures and manipulation of the mass human psyche into nihilistic, materialistic, children is by design...


... personally, I believe it to be so in order to keep the masses subdued so the psychopaths can keep running the asylum.

Indeed various white papers and writings by the likes of Edward Bernaisse, Huxley and others indicates it is all intentional.

Searcher might say it is an evil force, satanic perhaps, that steers the ship at the moment. which is why Dogmen, etc are being released?

He may be right....
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses?

True what you are saying about the masses. We are just born consumers these days. Willing slaves to technology unfortunately.

G'day Yowie
Hmmm. That doesn't sound like something that Searcher would say. I think you mean Senses? [Unquote].

I sometimes get the feeling that people would like to add non to the senses part but hold back because of politeness. :lol:
Ha. My Dad would have said ALL religion is nonsense.
... "Philosophy is questions you may not answer. Religion is answers you may not question."
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:56 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Dion wrote:
Wolf wrote:This society has lost its balls. There are no MEN left, only children in adult suits... which DOES explain how our government/law/education, etc has been taken over.
THAT is the reason we and this planet are screwed, NOT 'science'.

'True evil is when a good man sees evil and does not stand up to it.'

Today 'Evil' rules the planet because there are no Men left to stand up to it. Everybody is too scared to offend, and ironically be 'called names' themselves. Our Ancestors, 'Founding Fathers', etc would be ashamed of us.

Rant over.
This part of your rant I like, its true political correctness has and is going mad, that's because there has been an effort to break downs spiritual laws that have been in place for thousand of years.

In today's society you cant say anything without being labeled something. All this gender neutrality business being on an even playing field BS is destroying life as we know it, but hey I'll probably be called or labeled something on that.




I feel sorry for the younger generation that has to go through life feeling as though they cant speak up because someone might be offended.

Wolf your spot on.


And so are you Dion.

I would be labelled generally as a conspiracist whako and I would proudly wear the crown. I believe a plan was set decades ago to dumb down society to the point they no longer can make measured decisions. Political correctness, marriage equality, the emasculation of males by the feminazis still very prevalent in Movies, TV shows where males are subordinated by females. the feminising of males (remember when the term sensitive new age guy came about back in the 90's).

I believe political correctness is the terrorism of the West.
You too, are spot on.

It is in 'their' writings.

“Education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils
have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their
lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would
have wished. . . . Diet, INJECTIONS, and injunctions will combine, from
a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of
beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious
criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible.”

Bertrand Russell
The Impact of Science on Society, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1953,


Look at the bumbling fools Dads are made out to be in sitcoms going back decades now (Homer Simpson is a classic),

Men have been mentally emasculated via careful programming. Why do you think they call TV programs 'programs'.
And for some years 'they' have been in control of our education systems as well.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Instead of bumbling about trying to comprehend the origins of Bigfoot/Yowie why not listen to people's eyewitness accounts of their experiences with Bigfoot. Not only an eyewitness account but hands on experiences with these creatures. These reports come out of the United States though we do have reports in Australia regarding Yowies but these tend to be dismissed especially if there is a paranormal aspect involved. (confused)

This is a Brenton Sawin video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN1gwKxZDkY He happens to be a Christian who is not prone to B/S. He has a large following in the US and has many videos with people who have had encounters with Bigfoot. Preferable to watch the whole interview but from 40:19 secs is essential.

These views are fast becoming the most accepted in The US. more than anything science can produce. We, in Oz, try to emulate the United States even though we won't admit it so maybe one day our minds will be more open to the American experiences.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by ChrisV » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Sitting on the fence opinion. (yin yang)

Political Correctness exists for a reason. A reason that is often forgotten by many people. It was designed to eliminate discrimiation, inequality and racism ( just a few of many reasons ). It was enforced by government and the corporate sector to eliminate legal action for the above reasons and generally to make people feel like they had rights.
It also sporned the age of 'entitlement' which is also a curse. People feeling it was 'their right' to have certain things, special needs or whatever you want to call it. Its been indoctrinated into our younger generations and now they feel its their right.

In my eyes - the horse had bolted.

Now how can you do a rollback on things like discrimination or inequality without causing a division in the community? How can you say to someone " We want our country back? " or " You cant be married because of your gender/partner?"...the list goes on. Who has that ultimate right to say right or wrong....elected officals or the community.

Unfortunately its a quagmire and as a community its going to very difficult to reverse because there are millions of people out there who will not tolerate a second class existence to meet those "who have had enough!" Its a vicious circle.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 pm

ChrisV wrote:Sitting on the fence opinion. (yin yang)

Political Correctness exists for a reason. A reason that is often forgotten by many people. It was designed to eliminate discrimiation, inequality and racism ( just a few of many reasons ). It was enforced by government and the corporate sector to eliminate legal action for the above reasons and generally to make people feel like they had rights.
It also sporned the age of 'entitlement' which is also a curse. People feeling it was 'their right' to have certain things, special needs or whatever you want to call it. Its been indoctrinated into our younger generations and now they feel its their right.

In my eyes - the horse had bolted.

Now how can you do a rollback on things like discrimination or inequality without causing a division in the community? How can you say to someone " We want our country back? " or " You cant be married because of your gender/partner?"...the list goes on. Who has that ultimate right to say right or wrong....elected officals or the community.

Unfortunately its a quagmire and as a community its going to very difficult to reverse because there are millions of people out there who will not tolerate a second class existence to meet those "who have had enough!" Its a vicious circle.
Some of your points are correct (IMO), but I also feel you are misreading those who stand against PC. Noone wants to deny people the 'right' to live whatever lifestyle they want. And no one is saying 'we want our country back'... it was never 'ours' to begin with.

The issue with PC is it is being used intentionally by the PTB to shut down discussion/debate on a variety of issues and with mainstream media complicity it is used to silence any opposition to 'thier' plans.

An excellent example of this is the George Soros-sponsored group AntiFa. This group literally attacks both verbally and physically anyone who disagrees with thier opinion (if you're white you are rascist/NAZI/fascist). They do exactly what they are accusing others of doing in the process. And look how the media presents these thugs... AP called them 'peace activists' FFS!!!!! (After a backlash they withdrew this label).

Anyway, this is the wrong thread for this topic so I started a new thread in the 'Off Topic' section of the forum called Where Have The Grownups Gone. I suggest further discussion of this topic should be carried on there.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 604
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by ChrisV » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:28 am

Wolf wrote:
ChrisV wrote:Sitting on the fence opinion. (yin yang)

Political Correctness exists for a reason. A reason that is often forgotten by many people. It was designed to eliminate discrimiation, inequality and racism ( just a few of many reasons ). It was enforced by government and the corporate sector to eliminate legal action for the above reasons and generally to make people feel like they had rights.
It also sporned the age of 'entitlement' which is also a curse. People feeling it was 'their right' to have certain things, special needs or whatever you want to call it. Its been indoctrinated into our younger generations and now they feel its their right.

In my eyes - the horse had bolted.

Now how can you do a rollback on things like discrimination or inequality without causing a division in the community? How can you say to someone " We want our country back? " or " You cant be married because of your gender/partner?"...the list goes on. Who has that ultimate right to say right or wrong....elected officals or the community.

Unfortunately its a quagmire and as a community its going to very difficult to reverse because there are millions of people out there who will not tolerate a second class existence to meet those "who have had enough!" Its a vicious circle.
Some of your points are correct (IMO), but I also feel you are misreading those who stand against PC. Noone wants to deny people the 'right' to live whatever lifestyle they want. And no one is saying 'we want our country back'... it was never 'ours' to begin with.

The issue with PC is it is being used intentionally by the PTB to shut down discussion/debate on a variety of issues and with mainstream media complicity it is used to silence any opposition to 'thier' plans.

An excellent example of this is the George Soros-sponsored group AntiFa. This group literally attacks both verbally and physically anyone who disagrees with thier opinion (if you're white you are rascist/NAZI/fascist). They do exactly what they are accusing others of doing in the process. And look how the media presents these thugs... AP called them 'peace activists' FFS!!!!! (After a backlash they withdrew this label).

Anyway, this is the wrong thread for this topic so I started a new thread in the 'Off Topic' section of the forum called Where Have The Grownups Gone. I suggest further discussion of this topic should be carried on there.
True words Wolf.
Unfortunately it goes around and around and is a very sensitive issue.

Post Reply