Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Thanks sensesonfire

Not a bad video the guy speculated a bit in it, but I got the jist as to what he was trying to say.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:27 pm

I've borrowed this video from Rusty2 from subject: Went Bushwalking - Never Again - What's Out There? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothot ... the-scenes Hope you don't mind Rusty2, I would have discussed it on that page but it has a religious connection and it may have been off topic. As you say the interesting stuff starts at 42 mins. This account equates to everything to what I believe these creatures are; paranormal beings with malevolent intentions. Interesting the part which confirmed that these creatures Sasquatch, Dogman were normal animals until demonically possessed. Another engaging line is when the Psychic women said that these creatures come from deep within the earth, I've always thought the same although by no means their only abode. I've always suspected this is how they acquire the burning sulphur odour. I do have a problem with a Psychic who has a background in witchcraft although she did say she has abandoned that and became a Christian. The one thing she said that was spot on was rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ and they will flee.

Unlike many forum members I have not had any encounters with these creatures either visual or audio, but I don't need any proof to know they exist. They are not benevolent creatures just the opposite and they are here for a reason.

An interesting video to back up my paranormal theory.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDr8vQHF6I&t=22s. The very name Nephatia to me suggests a connection to the Nephilim although that is conjecture for I believe it to be the name of a First Nations People or Native American demon. This video to me is very perturbing.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Sorry. an incomplete video title to my above comment, the correct title is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothot ... the-scenes listen in at 42 minutes.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: Sydney

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by gregvalentine » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:45 pm

sensesonfire wrote: An interesting video to back up my paranormal theory.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDr8vQHF6I&t=22s. The very name Nephatia to me suggests a connection to the Nephilim although that is conjecture for I believe it to be the name of a First Nations People or Native American demon. This video to me is very perturbing.
My understanding was that Sasquatch Ontario was generally regarded as a BS artist.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:16 pm

You all know my beliefs as to where Sasquatch/Yowies/Dogman and other hybrids come from but here is some interesting information. It is Biblical as to where most of my research is derived.

NEPHILIM GIANTS.




Who were the Nephilim? The heart of the matter lies in the ancient accounts of the Nephilim and their offspring--who and what they really were, what they did, where they are now, what their agenda is, and so on.

Conclusions about the nature of the Nephilim, as borne out by quotes from the book of Enoch, as well as the Books of Jude and Revelation, present a remarkable picture, as do the actual mentions in the original Old Testament of the Nephilim, Anakim (Anunna/Anunnaki), Rephaim, and Rapha--along with others descended from Nephilim forbears. In fact, the traditional Hebrew view is that the "rapha," meaning, interchangeably, "irrevocably dead," "evil spirits," "demons," and GIANTS, are the spirits of the half-angelic Nephilim offspring that were killed in the great cataclysm we remember as the Flood. This is not a tall tale, but a truth of which Christ and his disciples were aware. This is why they quoted from the book of Enoch.

The story can also be found in the books of Jasher, Jubilees, and the recently-found Dead Sea Scroll, the Book of Giants. Angels have bodies. They can take a variety of forms, as well ("for Satan can appear even as an angel of light," etc.). There were two angelic rebellions, the first being the Luciferian rebellion that most are familiar with; this is the source of what Paul calls, in the sixth chapter of Ephesians, "Spirit wickedness in high places." This is why Jesus calls Satan "the prince of the powers of the air."

UFO researchers, take notice. The second rebellion came much, much later, and is well known in Hebrew esoteric tradition. In fact, much of this knowledge is still intact in the Hebrew tradition. Many books which were originally in the Bible--the books of Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, and so on--contain the whole story of the fallen angels who rebelled in order to mate with human women. These beings were called the NEPHILIM, literally "those who came/fell down."

A recent dead-sea scroll find and translation, "the Book of Giants," also contains this story in great detail. Before you question the validity of the non-canonical books I mention, keep in mind that not only were they part of the original Old Testament, but many of them--particularly Enoch--were quoted from by the Apostles in the New Testament. Quotes from the book of Enoch can found in the books of Jude, Revelation, and several other places. The book of Enoch pre-dated the time of Christ by around 300 years. In the Old Testament, Genesis tells us that "the sons of God looked upon the daughters of men and found them fair, and took of them wives as they chose." The result of these unholy, unsanctioned unions were "the mighty men of old, the men of renown." The actual translation of this passage reads something like this: "The nephilim came and took human wives for themselves, as many as they wanted. Their children were the nephilim of old, the giants."

The books of Jasher, Jubilees, Enoch, and others contain the complete story of what happened in the antediluvian (pre-flood) world. The Nephilim angels set themselves up as pagan "gods" to be worshipped, and their hybrid, genetically monstrous sons as "demigod" kings over the rest of humanity. These offspring were also called nephilim, and they were brutal, cruel, occultic and cannibalistic giants who treated ordinary human beings with contempt. There were 300 original "Watchers" above the Earth, who rebelled and became the Nephilim. Their leader was named Semyaza. Through corrupt angelic knowledge, the pre-flood world was corrupted.

The book of Enoch says that the Nephilim and their children "sinned against all flesh," creating HYBRID creatures which were part human, part beast, part fowl (or bird). Sound familiar? The 300 fallen "watchers," whose original job had been to PROTECT humanity and the Earth, were utterly depraved. They taught mankind the arts of witchcraft, sorcery, drug abuse, and war. The gene-pool of the human race was tainted as well, almost beyond recovery. When you read the story of Noah and his family, it should be understood that he was not only selected to survive because of the quality of his character; Genesis states that, unlike the majority of the rest of humanity, Noah was "found perfect in all his generations." In other words, he and his family were UNTAINTED by the fallen angelic bloodline, which God had cursed to eternal damnation (in the Hebrew Old Testament, the word "rapha" means "the damned," the "eternally dead," "demon," "ghost," and GIANT, i.e., the spirit of one of the offspring of the Nephilim.

After the flood, when MOST but not all of the Nephilim offspring and hybrid mutations were destroyed, the 300 former "watchers" were confined inside the Earth, in a prison from which they can not escape. These are those who are referred to by Paul in Ephesians chapter 6 as "the rulers of the spiritual darkness of this world." Although imprisoned, they are still VERY powerful and can influence world events, particularly through their offspring and creations. Jude refers to them, quoting directly from the book of Enoch, when he says "the angels who are chained in eternal darkness, awaiting the judgement of the great day." This is NOT a reference to Lucifer/Satan and his angels, who still "wage war in heaven." The more one learns about the ancient knowledge and traditions, the more it is seen that a spiritual yet physical and galactic war is behind all the myths, legends, religions and traditions of our world.

This a very complex topic, but the information is out there if you want to look for it.... Regarding this passage from Genesis: Chapter 6:1

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4 There were giants [nephilim] in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. 5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The passage "and also after that" refers to a time after the flood, when an unspecified form of Nephilim or fallen angels once again took an interest in human women. These are not the same as those nephilim who did this before the flood however, as they are imprisoned. The result of these later unions were the Canaanite and other "giants" of the Old Testament, such as those mentioned in the Book of Numbers and elsewhere: "`And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim); and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.' Then all the congregation raised a loud cry; and the people wept that night." (Numbers Chapter 13 verse 33)

The Anakim or Children of Anak are synonymous with Zechariah Sitchin's Anunnaki, or Anunna. There was a specific reason that the Israelites were commanded to utterly wipe out these peoples, as this represented a new effort to undermine the planned destiny of humanity. The issue of technology, based on advanced scientific (fallen angelic) knowledge, comes into play in all of this as well. UFOs, particle beams, all types of advanced technology are described in both the Old and New Testament. This demonstrates that a physical presence is require by both sides in the ongoing conflict, and technology is required in order to function in our reality. UFOs and their relationship to predatory interlopers is made obvious in many places, particularly in the book of Zechariah.

Apparently a certain amount of this activity was allowed or permitted by God, among those who followed the ways of the Nephilim who had set themselves up to be worshipped and emulated:

1 Zch5:1Then again I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and behold a flying scroll. 2 And he said unto me: 'What seest thou?' And I answered: 'I see a flying scroll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.' 3 Then said he unto me: 'This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole land; for every one that stealeth shall be swept away on the one side like it; and every one that sweareth shall be swept away on the other side like it. 4 I cause it to go forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by My name; and it shall abide in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.' 5 Then the angel that spoke with me went forth, and said unto me: 'Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.'

In ancient times, a "scroll" was one rolled-up piece of leather or parchment, tightly bound. In other words, this was a cylindrical flying object of some sort, one which moved with intent and purpose. When one considers the "cybernetic" aspects of many unknown creatures and entities--metallic hardness, metallic sounds, luminous eyes, and so on--it becomes apparent that we are dealing with an advanced and ancient technology, one which easily melds and utilizes genetic material and inert technology.

These qualities have been noted in strange creatures for centuries, but recent beings with such qualities abound: Mothman, El Chupacabras, the Hopkinsville/Kelly Goblins, "El Diablito" (a super-dense, violent dwarf) in Argentina, and a variety of other creatures described as more or less impervious to machete or shovel-blows, pick-blows, vehicle impact, shotgun blasts, and handgun ammo. Again, all of these things tie together to give us an overall bigger picture. Similar traditions exist in the Hindu Vedas and Puranas, Norse mythology, Greek mythology, and elsewhere.

The Judeo-Christian tradition, in my opinion and after twenty-plus years of study, is the most accurate one in terms of painting a picture which may represent some sort of historical accuracy. The oldest written language which we know of is that of ancient Sumer (the biblical Shin'ar). Ur was a city in this region (later called Chaldea), and it was from Ur that Abram (later called Abraham) came. He was the son of a pagan priest. How do we know this? Because cuneiform tablets have been found which describe the leaving of Abram from Ur, along with his possessions, servants, family members, and so on! And these match the biblical account.

The oldest extant written story, tradition, or text that has been translated is the Epic of Gilgamesh, a half-human demigod who lamented his mortality, and who went on a journey (part of it below the ground, in the underworld) in search of immortality (like that of his father). An interesting observation: In the "Book of Giants" (4Q203, 1Q23, 2Q26, 4Q530-532, 6Q8), a Dead Sea scroll find, several giants, and their Nephilim fathers, are mentioned by name. One of them is Gilgamesh, the same Gilgamesh from the Sumerian tradition, a "mighty man" who is lamenting his own impending death and damnation: 4Q530 Col. 2 1 concerns the death of our souls [ . . . ] and all his comrades, [and Oh]ya told them what Gilgamesh said to him 2[ . . . ] and it was said [ . . . ] "concerning [ . . . ] the leader has cursed the potentates" Enoch sends a tablet which pronounces the sentence of the flood, to the giants (who were rulers over men): 4Q530 Frag. 2 The scribe [Enoch . . . ] 2[ . . . ] 3a copy of the second tablet that [Epoch] se[nt . . . ] 4in the very handwriting of Enoch the noted scribe [ . . . In the name of God the great] 5and holy one, to Shemihaza and all [his companions . . . ] 61et it be known to you that not [ . . . ] 7and the things you have done, and that your wives [ . . . ] 8they and their sons and the wives of [their sons . . . ] 9by your licentiousness on the earth, and there has been upon you [ . . . and the land is crying out] 10and complaining about you and the deeds of your children [ . . . ] 11the harm that you have done to it. [ . . . ] 12until Raphael arrives, behold, destruction [is coming, a great flood, and it will destroy all living things] 13and whatever is in the deserts and the seas. And the meaning of the matter [ . . . ] 14upon you for evil. But now, loosen the bonds bi[nding you to evil . . . ] l5and pray. The hybrid beings mentioned in other books such as Enoch and Jubilees are also in the Giants Scroll: 4Q531 Frag. 2 [ . . . ] they defiled [ . . . ] 2[ . . . they begot] giants and monsters [ . . . ] 3[ . . . ] they begot, and, behold, all [the earth was corrupted . . . ] 4[ . . . ] with its blood and by the hand of [ . . . ] 5[giant's] which did not suffice for them and [ . . . ] 6[ . . . ] and they were seeking to devour many [ . . . ] 7[ . . . ] 8[ . . . ] the monsters attacked it. 4Q532 Col. 2 Frags. 1 - 6 2[ . . . ] flesh [ . . . ] 3al[l . . . ] monsters [ . . . ] will be [ . . . ] 4[ . . . ] they would arise [ . . . ] lacking in true knowledge [ . . . ] because [ . . . ] 5[ . . . ] the earth [grew corrupt . . . ] mighty [ . . . ] 6[ . . . ] they were considering [ . . . ] 7[ . . . ] from the angels upon [ . . . ] 8[ . . . ] in the end it will perish and die [ . . . ] 9[ . . . ] they caused great corruption in the [earth . . . ] [ . . . this did not] suffice to [ . . . ] "they will be [ . . . ]

So the oldest written human tradition that we know of is reflected in the Hebrew tradition of the Nephilim and their hybrid children. The monumental task at hand is to deduce, if possible, where and how Mothman (identical to the Sumero-Babylonian UTUKKU, a demon of the KI GAL or underworld) and other anomalous entities fit into this tradition. Additionally, there's an entire related tradition of the "pre-Adamic" or "pre-Adamite" world, which was peopled by humanoid beings of various types, along with other strange beings. These may be some of the same hominids that are represented in the fossil record; and some of these forms, as survivors and anachronisms, may explain some sightings of anomalous beings.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:50 pm

I must acknowledge that the above comment Nephilim Giants was by Michael Mott in 2003.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm

I believe that Dogman maybe the hybrid remnants of the Cynocephali (half man/half dog) and both they and Bigfoot as well as other hybrid monsters are actually the result of Nephilim miscegenation. I'm going to quote a passage from Michael Motts ''Nephilim Giants''.
After the flood, when MOST but not all of the Nephilim offspring and hybrid
mutations were destroyed, the 300 former "watchers" were confined inside the
Earth, in a prison from which they can not escape. These are those who are
referred to by Paul in Ephesians chapter 6 as "the rulers of the spiritual
darkness of this world." Although imprisoned, they are still VERY powerful
and can influence world events, particularly through their offspring and
creations. Jude refers to them, quoting directly from the book of Enoch,
when he says "the angels who are chained in eternal darkness, awaiting the
judgement of the great day." This is NOT a reference to Lucifer/Satan and
his angels, who still "wage war in heaven." The more one learns about the
ancient knowledge and traditions, the more it is seen that a spiritual yet
physical and galactic war is behind all the myths, legends, religions and
traditions of our world. (unquote)
Now although these 300 Nephilim watchers have been subterraneously confined in chains they can still, and do,have a VERY powerful influence on world events particularly through their offspring and creations. Sasquatch/Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti /Cynocephali (Dogman) and other monstrous creations are their offspring. These creatures have physical and paranormal abilities as they have demonstrated leaving humans with all sorts of questions and answers. Take Dogman for example and this is not my comment but it explains it perfectly.

JuandelaCruz00111 months ago (edited)
Just for a minute let's not go with the werewolf/skinwalker route and
take them simply as "dogmen", the majority of the so-called "experts"
conveniently disregard oral/written traditions and folk wisdom of the
native peoples and relegate them to superstition, but when you consider
the overwhelming consistent reports from first-hand witnesses -

1. Superior intelligence and coordinated team tactics to cause
intimidation
2. Near invulnerability because of armor plating-like morphology
resisting high-caliber rounds (this alone would already stump you!)
3. Connection with burial grounds/cemeteries
4. Mimicking voices/cries
5. "Stealth" ability
6. "Morphing" from a large wolf shape into an upright, bipedal form
(consistent reports of "popping" sounds of joints and bones)
7. The overwhelming sense of malice/evil/foreboding it projects to their
intended victim which induces the immediate environment to be perfectly
still or quiet
8. Often a "leering" expression on their faces
9. Unafraid of men and familiarity with human objects (opening doors,
etc.)
10. Found in several countries and cultures. (Unquote)

I can't believe that anyone would think that this is just some undiscovered canine, evolutionary breed that science has just suddenly stumbled upon.

No matter what evidence Bigfoot researchers or scientific explanation can come up with -and I hope at some time they can -I will not deviate as to my beliefs of what these creatures are. They are not benign beings as some researchers (BFRO team take note) would have you believe. Although Bigfoot have shown restraint in recent times past records show they are not so benevolent they have been recorded as having killed humans particularly, Dogman. I'm convinced governments ( the US govt) and world wide know about them and have been briefed about the situation. I'm now more interested in their ever more brazen appearences, why they are here and what their intentions are although I have a pretty good idea of that too. This of course follows my Biblical views.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:26 am

Sensesonfire, the Book of Enoch and the Epic of Gilgamesh are both favourites of mine as well.

"And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,  That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.  There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.  And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.( Genesis 6:1-6)"

That's really the only remaining reference to anything like the Nephilim that's in the standard text of the Christian Bible, but it's interesting.

As far as we know, only Goliath and Nebuchadnezzar seem to be 'giants' in the context of the Bible. I'm not an advocate of anything supernatural, but the fact that these concepts exist in so many mystical/religious texts intrigues me.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 pm

http://www.hidden-potential.org/smithso ... rly-1900s/

Odd, but intriguing article. Possible evidence of 'Nephilim'?

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Simon M wrote:http://www.hidden-potential.org/smithso ... rly-1900s/

Odd, but intriguing article. Possible evidence of 'Nephilim'?


Great article Simon M. One of my early posts referred to an employee of the Smithsonian Institute who stated that they loaded up the giant skeletons on a boat and off loaded them many miles out into the Atlantic Ocean.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Dion
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1726
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Dion » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:49 pm

EPHESIANS 6-12 For our conflict is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and with
those in authority, and with the possessors of this dark world, and with the evil spirits that are
under heaven.

A very powerful statement from the New Testament which depicts that each of us (everyone) wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and rulers under heaven.

Each person who has ever lived since Eve was influenced by dark forces in the Garden of Eden has been put through these temptations and trials.

There are forces in this world that not many know about, and they walk the Earth and in Heaven, Good and Bad.
“ It is stated because my studies have lead me to think that these creatures could very well be a diluted remnant of the Nephilim. ”- Ron Morehead

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
TrevorPeters
Silver Status
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:06 am
Position: Believer
Location: Ipswich. Qld

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by TrevorPeters » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:23 pm

Simon M wrote:http://www.hidden-potential.org/smithso ... rly-1900s/

Odd, but intriguing article. Possible evidence of 'Nephilim'?

More likely an intriguing study in the spread of dubious, if not outright fake, stories.
Sometimes we don't spend enough time looking into these articles before passing them on.
Everyone loves a good "villain" and the thought of a conspiracy. Without going into the whole "Smithsonian cover-up of giant skeletal remains" thing, or the "Who really were the American Mound Builders" thing, one must be careful that we don't gravitate towards what we "hope" or "desire" to be true because it already affirms what we believe or reasonably suspect. Stories like this really need to be verified.


Unfortunately, this one sits in my "likely to be fake" tray.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 am

No doubt it's untrue, but it's still enjoyable reading (in my opinion, anyway). I provided the link only as something I thought others would like reading; I make no claims for its accuracy. People can decide for themselves what they make of it.

I have no particular belief in anything from the Bible and regard all religion as myth - but myth is still an expression of people's beliefs and their culture; all religion is a cultural artefact in my view, and it's one way of understanding how people's minds work.

Works like the Christian Bible have had (and still have) such a profound influence on human culture that I find them interesting for that reason - a belief in these concepts has a direct impact on many people's decision making processes, for better or worse.

Also, I enjoy the idea that the Bible 'officially' mentions the "Mighty men of old" and contains giants - it means that the whole of Classical Mythology is a kind of prequel to Christianity.

"You loved the Epic of Gilgamesh, you were thrilled by the Iliad, you laughed and cried at the Odyssey, now read the thrilling next episode..."

(angel)

gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: Sydney

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by gregvalentine » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Simon M wrote:No doubt it's untrue, but it's still enjoyable reading (in my opinion, anyway). I provided the link only as something I thought others would like reading; I make no claims for its accuracy. People can decide for themselves what they make of it.

I have no particular belief in anything from the Bible and regard all religion as myth - but myth is still an expression of people's beliefs and their culture; all religion is a cultural artefact in my view, and it's one way of understanding how people's minds work.

Works like the Christian Bible have had (and still have) such a profound influence on human culture that I find them interesting for that reason - a belief in these concepts has a direct impact on many people's decision making processes, for better or worse.

Also, I enjoy the idea that the Bible 'officially' mentions the "Mighty men of old" and contains giants - it means that the whole of Classical Mythology is a kind of prequel to Christianity.

"You loved the Epic of Gilgamesh, you were thrilled by the Iliad, you laughed and cried at the Odyssey, now read the thrilling next episode..."

(angel)
I've got a far better one, but I'd probably get into trouble:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:48 pm

Dion wrote:EPHESIANS 6-12 For our conflict is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and with
those in authority, and with the possessors of this dark world, and with the evil spirits that are
under heaven.

A very powerful statement from the New Testament which depicts that each of us (everyone) wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and rulers under heaven.

Each person who has ever lived since Eve was influenced by dark forces in the Garden of Eden has been put through these temptations and trials.

There are forces in this world that not many know about, and they walk the Earth and in Heaven, Good and Bad.
(thumb)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:53 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Dion wrote:EPHESIANS 6-12 For our conflict is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and with
those in authority, and with the possessors of this dark world, and with the evil spirits that are
under heaven.

A very powerful statement from the New Testament which depicts that each of us (everyone) wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and rulers under heaven.

Each person who has ever lived since Eve was influenced by dark forces in the Garden of Eden has been put through these temptations and trials.

There are forces in this world that not many know about, and they walk the Earth and in Heaven, Good and Bad.
(thumb)


Absolutely true Dion and Yowie bait. I have experienced the dark forces twice on this forum. A lot of people are still grappling with the idea that these creatures are real where as all forum members know that without any conjecture they do exist. Bigfoot, Yowies, Dogman apparently survive on almost every continent except Antartica and who knows maybe there is a creature similar to the Yeti that may subsist there as well it's just that they haven't been observed. I think the big question is why are they becoming more fearless and being observed at an ever increasing rate?
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:22 pm

I suspect that, as human beings build larger cities and encroach more into what were formerly wilderness areas, their existence will become common knowledge.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Yowie bait wrote:
Dion wrote:EPHESIANS 6-12 For our conflict is not with flesh and blood but with principalities and with
those in authority, and with the possessors of this dark world, and with the evil spirits that are
under heaven.

A very powerful statement from the New Testament which depicts that each of us (everyone) wrestles not with flesh and blood but with principalities and rulers under heaven.

Each person who has ever lived since Eve was influenced by dark forces in the Garden of Eden has been put through these temptations and trials.

There are forces in this world that not many know about, and they walk the Earth and in Heaven, Good and Bad.
(thumb)


Absolutely true Dion and Yowie bait. I have experienced the dark forces twice on this forum. A lot of people are still grappling with the idea that these creatures are real where as all forum members know that without any conjecture they do exist. Bigfoot, Yowies, Dogman apparently survive on almost every continent except Antartica and who knows maybe there is a creature similar to the Yeti that may subsist there as well it's just that they haven't been observed. I think the big question is why are they becoming more fearless and being observed at an ever increasing rate?
I would love to know their intentions regarding humans.
It seems theyre keen on observing us more than anything. Maybe some are canniballs or their power is some kind of possession and not so much a physical threat or some are protectors as some of the aboriginal lore suggests. Junjudee for example are sometimes said to protect sick kids and lead people out of the forest.

A freind of mine told me that yowies were bad and i shouldnt go out looking for them. He thinks they will try and gain my confidence and lure me into a false sense of security,then do something horrible to me. He came to this conclusion when researching bigfoot. Scary stuff!

Id say we are seeing them more because as Simon mentioned,we are infringing on their areas and maybe human and bigfoot/yowie populations are both growing?
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:18 pm

In their book Tony Healy and Paul Cropper mention the fact that, as the Australian population has become more urbanised, the Yowie has had fewer competitors.

Once, Human Beings and Yowies/Junjadees were all competing for the same resources in the same areas. With the sudden arrival of towns, cities, roads, farms and all the trappings of modern society - along with the tragic mass murder of many indigenous people during Australia's relatively recent history - Yowies found themselves being left alone for the first time in at least 55,000 years.

According to Robert Hughes' book The Fatal Shore, many historians believe that indigenous people, while widespread throughout all of Australia, numbered in the tens of thousands when the first fleet arrived. Today, human beings number in the millions in Australia. It's just that we tend to remain in settled areas, while indigenous people lived in the natural landscape and often wandered over vast areas on foot.

During the colonial era, as the majority of people began living in permanent settlements, Yowies had vast areas of Australia mostly to themselves, and were intelligent enough to avoid places where people remained in large numbers and take to the areas where hardly anyone lived any more.

This may have resulted in a larger population...it's impossible to know for sure, but it's definitely possible.

Now, as we begin to expand our own settlements and the human population grows, it may be the case that they'll have more trouble avoiding us completely. It's well documented that removing a competitor or predator from any natural environment will cause population growth in many species.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 am

A conservative estimate is three hundred thousand inhabitants before smallpox wiped out the tribes.
Newer estimates estimate the origine population much higher. There were thousands of people in extended tribes alone.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:38 am

I don't know the exact numbers - I'm quoting a book written by an historian in 1988, so it's not really current.

I'm honestly not sure precisely how many people were here just before Europeans arrived, but - given the fact that people today generally live for much longer due to modern medicine, etc - the population then would've been a fraction of what it is now, that's all I'm saying.

They were also spread out across the entire continent and tended to wander across large areas, they weren't confined to cities and towns, so they were directly competing for natural resources and space with the Yowies.

We now radically change the environment to suit our wishes by building, mining and farming across huge tracts of land - as we continue doing this, people are going to start seeing them more often.

User avatar
Speck
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm
Position: Nature Lover
Gender: Female
Location: Central US

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Speck » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Senses-you're not alone in your line of thought about these beings. Since I started looking into the Sasquatch topic there have been a handful of those who have had encounters that really do believe the creatures are demonic. I believe there are several people who have their own blogs/sites that continue to update, although not frequently. A well known, respected researcher DB Donlon (years back) stepped away from researching due to his realization that these beings are not what they appear to be and are evil, he reformatted his blog and kept those posts up for a while-and was extremely uncomfortable in addressing the topic. I can no longer find his blog.

I had done extensive reading of back threads in another forum when I first looked into this-that information is no longer available to the public-they keep the 'paranormal' contained and it was heavily attacked by skeptics. There was one member who clearly thought they were demonic after having MANY interactions with them. He said it became apparent that after they made him feel 'special'-like he was chosen to interact with him- it turned into they wanted to use him and they became nasty once he realized they were not what they initially appeared to be. He managed to disengage himself from them but never got to the point of knowing just exactly what they had in mind.

Several of the people who posted this type of information were quite earnest and not sensationalizing the idea-some people do sensationalize for attention, as you well know. What every one of them had in common while addressing this issue was the word DECEPTION. The accounts were disturbing, I do think the people were relating their personal experiences honestly. Unfortunately, the person on the forum was not allowed to freely write about his conclusion due to forum rules and, of course, non-stop attacks from skeptics.

Best as I can figure, each one of these people had an encounter, began to research and/or come into frequent contact with them, I suppose mutual trust developed, at some point after the novelty/fun&games was over, something more dark took its place.

The man on the forum was imploring people to not get too deep into the phenomenon. He was trying to warn habituators.

After reading the posts (there were many) from a handful of different people on completely different sites it was very interesting that the word DECEPTION was used by all. I think some people are of the mind that perhaps some of the Sasquatch beings are being used by a third party.

YowieBait- your quote, "A freind of mine told me that yowies were bad and i shouldnt go out looking for them. He thinks they will try and gain my confidence and lure me into a false sense of security,then do something horrible to me. He came to this conclusion when researching bigfoot. Scary stuff!" That is EXACTLY what the other researchers I've mentioned wrote-interesting.

It is all very dark and was a bit disturbing to read but I think should be considered with all of the other reports.

I still don't know what to make of it.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Speck wrote:Senses-you're not alone in your line of thought about these beings. Since I started looking into the Sasquatch topic there have been a handful of those who have had encounters that really do believe the creatures are demonic. I believe there are several people who have their own blogs/sites that continue to update, although not frequently. A well known, respected researcher DB Donlon (years back) stepped away from researching due to his realization that these beings are not what they appear to be and are evil, he reformatted his blog and kept those posts up for a while-and was extremely uncomfortable in addressing the topic. I can no longer find his blog.

I had done extensive reading of back threads in another forum when I first looked into this-that information is no longer available to the public-they keep the 'paranormal' contained and it was heavily attacked by skeptics. There was one member who clearly thought they were demonic after having MANY interactions with them. He said it became apparent that after they made him feel 'special'-like he was chosen to interact with him- it turned into they wanted to use him and they became nasty once he realized they were not what they initially appeared to be. He managed to disengage himself from them but never got to the point of knowing just exactly what they had in mind.

Several of the people who posted this type of information were quite earnest and not sensationalizing the idea-some people do sensationalize for attention, as you well know. What every one of them had in common while addressing this issue was the word DECEPTION. The accounts were disturbing, I do think the people were relating their personal experiences honestly. Unfortunately, the person on the forum was not allowed to freely write about his conclusion due to forum rules and, of course, non-stop attacks from skeptics.

Best as I can figure, each one of these people had an encounter, began to research and/or come into frequent contact with them, I suppose mutual trust developed, at some point after the novelty/fun&games was over, something more dark took its place.

The man on the forum was imploring people to not get too deep into the phenomenon. He was trying to warn habituators.

After reading the posts (there were many) from a handful of different people on completely different sites it was very interesting that the word DECEPTION was used by all. I think some people are of the mind that perhaps some of the Sasquatch beings are being used by a third party.

YowieBait- your quote, "A freind of mine told me that yowies were bad and i shouldnt go out looking for them. He thinks they will try and gain my confidence and lure me into a false sense of security,then do something horrible to me. He came to this conclusion when researching bigfoot. Scary stuff!" That is EXACTLY what the other researchers I've mentioned wrote-interesting.

It is all very dark and was a bit disturbing to read but I think should be considered with all of the other reports.

I still don't know what to make of it.
Hi Speck. Whats unusual is that the freind i mention has had a few sightings. He had no interest in yowies and the encounters he had were simply a consequence of where he lives ( near the gold coast-a hotspot) and chose to take his family to for picnics or bush walks.

Hes never mentioned any bad things that happened to him and in fact was inviting me to come with them nearly every time I spoke to him since he moved down there. I hated yowies so much that i wouldnt even acknowledge what he was telling me. I wanted nothing to do with them.

He reads a lot and his opinion( which is subject to change) is derived from what he has read over the years on varying topics , what hes heard, and his research into the yowie and bigfoot.

From my own experience i can say that if a yowie wanted to pysically attack or eat someone then they could easily do so without revealing themselves or too much bother at all. Same goes for your experience and others. Thats why i find it hard to believe they are all bad.

If you are talking possesion, mind control or generally just ruining someones life then thats another thing. It they are gaining the trust or manipulating interested people then how are they doing it and for what reason?

The places i go are what i consider fairly safe places,. There really shouldnt be anything there but i have strong suspcions there is a few different creatures lurking and i have good reason to believe this imo.

Even when you only walk in 50 metres or so your not easily seen and could be taken by anything or anyone.

If there is something there then theyve had ample opportunities to get me as well as the actual researchers who go out in proper hotspots and remote areas.

Still ill keep an open mind on it till someone can prove otherwise. Im trying to keep fit and these areas suit me so I hope this is not the case if they are there and watching and zapping or whatever they do. If they are doing these things then another good reason the authorities would want to keep it under wraps.
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Speck
New Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm
Position: Nature Lover
Gender: Female
Location: Central US

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Speck » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:16 pm

Yowie-actually, I do agree with you about their ability to take out anyone or anything if they so desire. Seems like that might be a rare event. I wrote the post because I have read reports from people who truly believe all is not what it seems. Something to ponder.

I think more along the lines of Native Americans/First Nations-Sasquatch are an old people, don't provoke them, be respectful. I can't go along with the slaughtering beast or huggable teddy bear notions.

As for my events, I guess it was curiosity on the visitor's part. I had been outside day and night all the time. I just had never experienced my human body defense mechanism kick in with such ferocity! HA! I was like, "Whoa!" Ha!

I believe Adventurer mentioned there is weird stuff out there-I absolutely agree. Still kinda sad that I need to address a paradigm shift in my middle age.

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Simon M » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Speck wrote: I think more along the lines of Native Americans/First Nations-Sasquatch are an old people, don't provoke them, be respectful. I can't go along with the slaughtering beast or huggable teddy bear notions.
I agree with this - Indigenous Australians speak about "the old people" frequently. We often assume they mean their own direct ancestors, but that may be a misunderstanding on the part of Anglo-Saxon Australians like myself. It's accurate to say that the hairy folk are a big part of Aboriginal culture and traditional belief.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:25 pm

Simon M wrote: I agree with this - Indigenous Australians speak about "the old people" frequently. We often assume they mean their own direct ancestors, but that may be a misunderstanding on the part of Anglo-Saxon Australians like myself. It's accurate to say that the hairy folk are a big part of Aboriginal culture and traditional belief.


Hi Simon, Interesting that you mention Indigenous Australians speak about the old hairy folk as part of their culture and beliefs. They seem to revere Yowies as people, not some ape/mammal evolved type beast. The big query is how did they attain this knowledge, perception, deception which appears to be above the understanding of humans in many cases. Some believe that Bigfoot and co evolved from Gigantopithecus-blacki. https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl ... ://carnivo[/img]. I suspect they may have evolved from these apes with an added adition of highly evolved intelligence. The ultimate question is from whom did they aquire this knowledge?
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 354
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Simon M wrote: I agree with this - Indigenous Australians speak about "the old people" frequently. We often assume they mean their own direct ancestors, but that may be a misunderstanding on the part of Anglo-Saxon Australians like myself. It's accurate to say that the hairy folk are a big part of Aboriginal culture and traditional belief.


Hi Simon, Interesting that you mention Indigenous Australians speak about the old hairy folk as part of their culture and beliefs. They seem to revere Yowies as people, not some ape/mammal evolved type beast. The big query is how did they attain this knowledge, perception, deception which appears to be above the understanding of humans in many cases. Some believe that Bigfoot and co evolved from Gigantopithecus-blacki. I suspect they may have evolved from these apes with an added adition of highly evolved intelligence. The ultimate question is from whom did they aquire this knowledge? Sorry, the URL didn't work.
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:40 pm

sensesonfire wrote:Simon M wrote: I agree with this - Indigenous Australians speak about "the old people" frequently. We often assume they mean their own direct ancestors, but that may be a misunderstanding on the part of Anglo-Saxon Australians like myself. It's accurate to say that the hairy folk are a big part of Aboriginal culture and traditional belief.


Hi Simon, Interesting that you mention Indigenous Australians speak about the old hairy folk as part of their culture and beliefs. They seem to revere Yowies as people, not some ape/mammal evolved type beast. The big query is how did they attain this knowledge, perception, deception which appears to be above the understanding of humans in many cases. Some believe that Bigfoot and co evolved from Gigantopithecus-blacki. I suspect they may have evolved from these apes with an added adition of highly evolved intelligence. The ultimate question is from whom did they aquire this knowledge? Sorry, the URL didn't work.
Good question Sensesonfire. If they have these impossible abilities then how did they get them? Did some higher intelligent beings educate them or are they even more advanced than us but in a different way?

Some say they are associated with aliens or interdimensional beings, able to walk between two worlds etc. Theres the tales of skinwalkers or shapeshifters.

Some of the tales talk of them being at one with their environment or being everything. Does this mean they are literally and physically part of the environment or forest?

Some amazing scenarios and theories to ponder. Not scientific by any means but i think we can talk about this stuff on this part of the forum... :wink:
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1922
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Speck wrote:Yowie-actually, I do agree with you about their ability to take out anyone or anything if they so desire. Seems like that might be a rare event. I wrote the post because I have read reports from people who truly believe all is not what it seems. Something to ponder.

I think more along the lines of Native Americans/First Nations-Sasquatch are an old people, don't provoke them, be respectful. I can't go along with the slaughtering beast or huggable teddy bear notions.

As for my events, I guess it was curiosity on the visitor's part. I had been outside day and night all the time. I just had never experienced my human body defense mechanism kick in with such ferocity! HA! I was like, "Whoa!" Ha!

I believe Adventurer mentioned there is weird stuff out there-I absolutely agree. Still kinda sad that I need to address a paradigm shift in my middle age.
Yeah Speck. Finding out monsters are real is probably not the sort of realisation you would want to deal with later in life( especially if you have an outdoors job!) but hey , better late than never!

When i read your experience, i wondered if those dogfight noises were coming from the one creature or do you think there was two?

Im sure Adventurer is right. There probably is lots of things we dont know about and possibly living side by side with. Just look at all the entities Trevor mentioned in the yowie vs god thread. If we dont know of or believe in them then how are we to know what they even look like?
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1258
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:56 pm

sensesonfire wrote:Simon M wrote: I agree with this - Indigenous Australians speak about "the old people" frequently. We often assume they mean their own direct ancestors, but that may be a misunderstanding on the part of Anglo-Saxon Australians like myself. It's accurate to say that the hairy folk are a big part of Aboriginal culture and traditional belief.


Hi Simon, Interesting that you mention Indigenous Australians speak about the old hairy folk as part of their culture and beliefs. They seem to revere Yowies as people, not some ape/mammal evolved type beast. The big query is how did they attain this knowledge, perception, deception which appears to be above the understanding of humans in many cases. Some believe that Bigfoot and co evolved from Gigantopithecus-blacki. https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl ... ://carnivo[/img]. I suspect they may have evolved from these apes with an added adition of highly evolved intelligence. The ultimate question is from whom did they aquire this knowledge?
I propose that gigantopithecus died out Millenia ago as science believes. And that Homo Nocturnus, as I like to call them, instead evolved from a common ancestor with us. Why would not homo have expressed itself with many diverging branches of evolution, it is after all an extremely successful genus even if homo sapiens IS the sole surviving thread?

Such a successful genus would have gone down many different evolutionary paths.
The Orignes recognised an ancestor/relative when they saw one and were not inhibited by the 'air of superiority' tainting 'modern' humans from Europe.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Post Reply