Page 11 of 12

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm
by bassplyr
I tend to agree with cliffs hypothesis regarding bigfoot eye glow.

Most bigfoots are more keen to evade you rather than confront you. On occasion usually to run you out of their territory or to protect either their kin on food source they'll resort to intimidation tactics. It can be scary, and i myself believe that on one occasion my best friend and i were driven out of the woods by a sasquatch. But more often than not the creatures seem to prefere being undetected than engaging and frightening humans. Which throws a monkey (pun intended) wrench into your bigfoot is part of Satan's grand design to terrify hoomans theory. If that were the case, then why do they go out of their way to avoid humans all together on most instances.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu May 28, 2020 7:55 pm
by sensesonfire
bassplyr wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm
I tend to agree with cliffs hypothesis regarding bigfoot eye glow.

Most bigfoots are more keen to evade you rather than confront you. On occasion usually to run you out of their territory or to protect either their kin on food source they'll resort to intimidation tactics. It can be scary, and i myself believe that on one occasion my best friend and i were driven out of the woods by a sasquatch. But more often than not the creatures seem to prefere being undetected than engaging and frightening humans. Which throws a monkey (pun intended) wrench into your bigfoot is part of Satan's grand design to terrify hoomans theory. If that were the case, then why do they go out of their way to avoid humans all together on most instances.
Who said they go out of their way to avoid humans? they may be lurking in the back-ground but they certainly are not afraid to confront humans when the need arises many reports of them doing just that. Yes, they are part of Satan's grand design not just Bigfoot and Yowies but Dogman and other cryptids. I think some people should stop acting like the three mystic apes (pun intended) pretending evil doesn't exist it does in the form of these supernatural creatures.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 pm
by sensesonfire
People who do not pay any credence to a paranormal Bigfoot/ Yowie have an uncanny knack of sidestepping the huge elephants in the room when discussing Bigfoot be careful you might get trampled.

And what are they? I am talking about Bigfoot and not Yowies only because we know a lot more about them although I suspect the latter has similar abilities. These are just a few that I have covered many times but still haven't had a satisfactory explanation I'm still waiting.

1. The ability to materialize and de-materialize. An example Bigfoot disappearing in front of a gunman's eyes when fired at from a point-blank range
reported more than a few times also explains the disappearing Bigfoot footprints.

2. Can transfigure into another animal a deer and even a horse has been reported.

3.Able to travel at a phenomenal speed far in excess of any known animal on this planet. Many witnesses have stated they can travel at the speed of light.

4. The ability to levitate another explanation as to how their footprints can just vanish.

5. Able to emit glowing red eyeshine when they desire to turn it on and off like a torch.

An interesting point with the red glowing eyes this a feature that is common with demons so is wood knocking and throwing stones/pebbles.

Here are a couple of reports regarding luminescent red eyes from Mysteries of National Parks I see no reason why credible witnesses would fabricate stories like these knowing full well they could be bearing the brunt of ridicule so I tend to believe them.

1. First case scenario a young couple were traveling along a road deep inside Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri US 2003 looking for a particular camping ground when they realized they were lost. Almost immediately they could hear barking and growling in the background initially it was some way off then in no time it was getting considerably louder and closer. The young woman was terrified because right alongside their SUV was a huge black dog/wolf snapping fangs and glowing RED eyes. She screamed at her boyfriend to drive faster but this creature kept pace alongside the vehicle for a number of miles until veering away and disappearing.
Apparently a few locals who live on the perimeter of the forest were not shocked claiming it to be one of the hell hounds that reside in the parklands.

2. This case also involved the Mark Twain Forest. A park ranger had visited a lone gravesite one with a tragic and traumatic history to tell. As he had finished his inspection and had walked to his car door he looked around to see a tall figure of a man appear from nowhere alongside the grave marker. It stood looking at the ranger until this apparition turned on the glowing RED eyes as if turning on a torch. It stood staring for some time and then just vanished.

This is the same capability that Bigfoot and Yowie have glowing red eyes that are able to be turned on and off at will.

These appear to be puzzling questions that people can't or don't want to acknowledge. :oops:

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:16 pm
by sensesonfire
Here are some more names amongst the hundreds for Bigfoot in the US and Yowie in Australia.
The pure number of names is a good indication that these creatures are far more prevalent than at first thought.

 the Cannibal Giant (USA, Native American)
    the Cannibal, who eats dead people (USA, Na-Dene)
    Cave Monster
    Cave Spirit


  Ferla Mohair
    The Fetid Beast
    Forest Devil
    Forest Giants
    Fouke Monster

The Ohio Grassman
    Old One's Who Run At Night
   

Seatco, the Wicked Giant
(n.w. the USA, native Nusqually)
    S _ _ _ Man, or Men (USA, WV)
    Skunk Ape
    Skunk De

   Wendigo (Algonquian, central to the north-eastern USA)
>
 Yeren (Chinese)
    Yeti

Notice the demonic nature of some of these names.

Here are the names of the Yowie:

  Jimbra (Aboriginal Australia)
    Jingera (Aboriginal Australia
Noocoonah (Aboriginal Australia
    Red Eyes (Aboriginal Australia)
Tjandara (Aboriginal Australia)
 Thoolagal (Aboriginal Australia)
    Yahoo (Australia)
  Yowie (Australia)
Doolagahi
Doolagahl (Aboriginal Australia)
Doolagarl (Aboriginal Australia)


The Bigfoot titles below are interesting.

 Boggy Boon
    Boggy Bill (USA, east TX)
    the Booger
    Booger Man
    Boogie Man
    Boogy Monster
Woods Booger (southeastern USA)
    Woods Devils (USA, NH, Coos county)
    Wooly Booger
These names are all derived from the boogeyman ( sack man) an evil variant that carries children away in a sack. But all of these have their origins traced back to the Boggart. And there's one thing that Bigfoot, The Bogeyman and the Boggart have in common and that is an evil fixation on children.
Bigfoot has been reported as watching intently from the sideline children playing and even abducting children from the Native Americans. More than a coincidence I think not. :evil:

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:39 pm
by rowbe
Hi Senses...,
The names for the hairy man are interesting. I noted the American name Boogey Man. Funny I was staying on an old farmer's farm on the weekend - not specifically looking for signs of hairy men. Did a bit of searching day and night but no signs - backs onto bushland, thick rainforest. Before leaving I was talking to him and he mentioned my dog was not as friendly as some. I mentioned the dog was scared of his own shadow. He stated, talking to the dog - you don't have to worry about the boogey man, there are none here the geese keep them away, they are on the other side of the mountain. I can testify re the geese, I went walking up a hill on the property to scan the farm and surroundings and the geese went berserk, you make a sound and the geese go berserk.
Just found it interesting, the name boogey man, hadn't heard it since my childhood.
I might try the other side of the mountain next time.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 pm
by sensesonfire
It is the indigenous folk whether it be the Australian aboriginals or Native Americans, First Nations people that have had the most encounters with these creatures. We call them Bigfoot or Yowies they don't they have far more sinister names for them and why? because these people know that what they are dealing with is not of this world they are physical/spiritual beings. I don't know how long it is going to take before the non-indigenous wake-up. Bye the way interesting story rowbe.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:28 pm
by sensesonfire
Here are a few other names that indicate these Bigfoot are no fuzzy, lovable (love) no harm to human type creatures.

1. Shoshone Indian - Tso apittse -"Cannibal Giant"

2. Tsimshian Indians - n/a - "Cannibal"

3. Zuni Indian - Atahsaia - "The Cannibal Demon"

4. Eastern Athabascan Indian - Windago - "Wicked Cannibal"

5. Quinault Indians - Skukum - "Devil of the Forest"

6. Chinook Indian - Skookum - "Evil God of the Woods"

7. Klamath Indian - Yayaya-ash - "The Frightener"

8. Plains Indians - Iktomi - "The Trickster "

9. Quinault Indians - Hecaitomixw - "Dangerous Being"

10. Cherokee Indian - Kecleh-Kudleh - "Hairy Savage"

These Bigfoot weren't given these titles without earning it. (hearts)

Numerous names for Yowie as well. The yowie is a huge ape-like monster, a kind of Australian bigfoot — the Aboriginal word translates as 'dream spirit';
Yo-Wi is a spirit that roams over the earth at night no mention of a flesh and blood creature. :?

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:21 pm
by sensesonfire
This video was posted by Pertys80 on the Main Yowie Forum but I think it needs to be viewed and discussed on the Controversial section of the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Marks report IMO proves unequivocally what these Bigfoot, Yowies, Dogman and other cryptids are.

Unfortunately, Mark was in a very emotive state when relaying his story and at 1 hour and 55 minutes, it is a long video. But Mark's affirmation as to what happened to him validates my beliefs. He states the Bigfoot (hairy beasts) held him down in the chair and said to him we hunt for sport, we are predators you are the prey and he was to be killed first. He thought they were building a relationship with himself and Chris a friend but in reality, they were being groomed for the kill. This pretty much corresponds with a Biblical passage I have posted before
Leviticus 26:22 - KJV - New King James: I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.
The predators (or the masters) and the helpers who were learning the ropes were all being groomed for the kill. He reported the Bigfoot as arrogant and condescending and they take the kill back to where they came and celebrate. They told Mark the veil between himself and them was flexible and they can just disappear and reappear at will you can hear them but you see nothing, in other words, interdimensional and they can do anything from behind the veil as well as crash through it. In my opinion, I conclude that many of the accounts of people going missing in US national parks in David Paulides Missing 411 are very much tied in with these events.

I'm backtracking once again on what I have stated many times but as I continue more and more information comes to hand supporting my claims that these cryptids are everything of what I have said they are.

I have tried to impress upon people that these are demonic beings :twisted: they are not friendly benevolent flesh and blood creatures as Mark confirms and they are here for a reason which I have spoken of before. I suggest people watch this video and take in everything he is saying. And read the comments below most are religious and illuminative, I believe Americans are ever-increasingly starting to realise the truth to these creatures lets hope that everybody including those who hold to the flesh and blood, missing link theory can open their eyes and understand.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:46 am
by M-glass
Hi Senses. Can feel your frustration in trying to get your beliefs across. Might help to remember that it's estimated that only one person in three possesses psychic ability. Add to that the fact that as humans, it's said we're aware of less than one percent of all that exists around us. Even if we stretch that to ten percent, it still leaves us blind, deaf and unaware, stumbling around in blissful ignorance believing we're masters of all we survey

Michael Cremo (and many others) attest to the discovery of extremely ancient human remains -- 300 and 600 million years in age and anatomically identical to modern-day humans. We're taught something else entirely by science and religion, although the evidence for an unimaginable longevity of humans on this planet is breaking forth with increasing rapidity and clarity via the internet

If we take a conservative approach and accept even a quarter of that 600 million year figure (for the existence of anatomically modern humans) it makes a nonsense of large, hairy creatures as some form of 'intermediate creature' between today's humans and the scientific fraud of 'fish to ape to man' teachings. A physical, hairy-ape has no evolutionary niche when placed alongside the recorded recovery of skeletons of astounding age which are indistinguishable from modern-day humans

Yes, indigenous peoples believed in various monsters which blighted their lives, just as we do. The monsters come in all variety of shapes and behaviours, from goblins to space-aliens, hairy-giants, enormous eels and dragons -- some which creep and crawl or fly or inhabit dark places, etc. Some see them (maybe they're the ones in three with psychic ability) some don't and some simply wish to experience them

We used to live in much smaller communities than now. Increasing technology and city-life distance us from the way our grandparents lived less than a mere hundred years ago. Many feel that separation. They want to experience a connection with the earth and what better way than 'getting out in Nature'. For some, that's achieved via camping, water-sports, hiking. Others want to combine Nature with a quest and for some, that involves 'seeking/hunting Bigfoot'. That requires a belief in a physical, flesh and blood Bigfoot. Or, they entertain a Bigfoot which is part-physical part-paranormal. All of which continues to launch earnest and often heated discussion (bearing in mind that two out of three have no experience thus probable little acceptance of the paranormal to begin with)

Over a hundred people, a cross-section of Aussie society, have phoned-in their Yowie encounters. The vast majority believe what they experienced and they sound believable. A Yowie which darted across the road in front of them or a Yowie which ran into a field and vanished. A Yowie which stood by the side of the road or sat on a rock, motionless, etc. A Yowie which tumbled down a slope and slammed the front of a truck or -- outside of Yowie Hunters -- there's the Aussie bloke who described the Yowie near Lake George which turned two pig-dogs into yelping jelly. All the Yowies appeared physically real and most have been described in some detail. How could they be other than physically-real when witnesses report hearing and seeing them crash through bush with phenomenal speed and strength? The slammed-truck was real. The bush is real. And for the most part, the descriptions of the Yowies have been consistent. So they must be physically-real, right? All we need is conclusive physical evidence and it's a done deal and science, government and the media will have to acknowledge the existence of Yowies and their ilk. So why not get out there with the gear and cameras and get it proven? Some believe the proof has been already been tendered but has been dismissed, ignored, covered-up. Get the Yowie question out of the way in order to move on and establish proof of Dogmen ...

It shouldn't be too hard to obtain proof of hairy-men because it would seem many of them are not too bright. Despite that they've supposedly lived (physically) on the margins of human-society for eons (which would require them to possess incredible powers of hearing, sight, stealth and camouflage, etc. to the extent no hairy-man skeletons and burials have ever been produced) they nevertheless engage in what would appear to be counter-productive behaviours -- such as running across all these roads in front of witnesses. Were they deaf? Didn't they hear those approaching vehicles? Is that why they rolled down hillsides into trucks and found themselves exposed at the side of roads or sitting exposed on rocks in full view as unsuspecting humans stumbled across them? Almost as if those Yowies wanted to be seen -- or heard with their silly games of howling, rock-clacking and knocking. Funny way to behave, which must be why so many write off such behaviours as 'territorial' and 'warnings'. Otherwise it would have to be attributed to deliberate attention-seeking. A bit like UFOs, which despite evidence of their powers of invisibility, for some reason fly around with their lights on. Not to mention space-aliens and their seeming obsession with grabbing people or dissecting people's livestock in amongst their mumbo-jumbo messages to humankind

Are hairy-men, space-aliens, goblins, shapeshifters, dogmen, trolls, piskies and the rest of the long list of bogey-men entities a positive force for mankind? Is that why they leave humans traumatised after their experiences? Some people don't care and just want to feel vicariously excited. Others want to get out there. Some want to get rich. Others want notoriety while others like solving mysteries

You'd think that after all this time of living without soap and shampoo, plumbing, supermarkets and other comforts that at least a few of these matted, road-kill eating hairy-men would have simply flagged down a motorist or farmer to say, ' Look, I've had enough. It's tough living out here having to go around thumping logs and crashing trees for your entertainment. I don't know why we even started lurking in forests like this. Let me live in that old shed of yours and toss me some of those frozen dinners and I'll tell all on the 60 Minutes programme. Give me a hair clipper too if you don't mind because I'm riddled with lice and stuff. I'm done. This is no life. We want government housing and the rest. You reckon we're smarter than you and have all these absurd abilities, so the military should pay us well and if not, your farce of a government could do with our intervention because they have no bloody idea. Now shove over, will you --- I've always wondered how it felt to sit in one of these comfy-looking car-seats. Yeah, I'm thinking we need to start a Yowie-Party or even a Yowie-State. How the hell did you guys get to be top-dog anyway?. Yep, it could become the 'Yowie Space-Alien Assorted Entities political party in no time. Surprising they haven't turfed us all out of our homes and taken-over before now -- considering the superior intelligence and abilities we give them credit for

or maybe they're paranormal entities from a non-positive source and maybe most of us are protected via a variety of means and should consider ourselves lucky

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:49 pm
by sensesonfire
Hi M-glass, very good comments.

I'm under no illusion that getting people to believe my theories was always going to be difficult we are dealing with a subject that most people haven't come to terms with yet and that's just the physical existence of these creatures let alone the paranormal/supernatural aspect. But I'm grateful that thousands of people have read what I have to say and I suspect that many of them have considered that there is more to Bigfoot, Yowie and Dogman than they first thought.


Since the beginning of Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti I have always said they my beliefs were based on predominantly Biblical research and I've always realised that those who have no Biblical understanding were never going to accept my proposals they did reveal themselves along the journey but eventually fell away basically because they didn't have a positive argument to back up their beliefs. I've also listened to reports of people's experiences as well as informative videos and other forum members accounts of these creatures. A definite pattern was starting to emerge.

Here is a report by Mark W. Swarbrick on what his understanding of what Bigfoot is:

BIGFOOT by MARK W. SWARBRICK
Bigfoot, rather than being an unknown reclusive animal, is actually a paranormal inter-dimensional creature. That is why the remains or fossils of one has never been found, and never will be. That is also why footprint tracks of a Bigfoot (real tracks that is) sometimes simply disappear, as though the creature suddenly dematerialized. Orbs of light are known to be associated with sightings of Bigfoot, just as they are with UFO sightings.
There are a number of reports where people have shot a bigfoot with rifles to no avail. One lady fired a shotgun point-blank into the chest of one. It disappeared right in front of her in a blinding flash of light. This is not the behavior of an animal, but of a spiritual entity.
Those who hunt Bigfoot sit out in the dark forest and attempt to attract his attention by various means. They don’t realize that such a practice is very close to what mediums do when attempting to contact spirits. Bigfoot researchers report the propensity Bigfoot has for answering with wood knocking and rock throwing. This is the exact same phenomenon seen at seances and haunted houses. Demon spirits make knocking sounds and levitate or throw objects about.
Scripture gives us a clue as to why Bigfoot may prefer wild and desolate regions.
“He was met by a man from the city who was possessed with demons; and who had not put on any clothing for a long time, and was not living in a house, but in the tombs.” (Luke 8:27)
According to scripture and rabbinical literature demons and evil spirits tend to inhabit wild or desolate places. The Jews had a word, Se’irim which means “hairy demon” Apparently Bigfoot has been around since ancient times. The fact that Bigfoot lives in remote wild regions suggests his demonic nature.
The behavior of Bigfoot reveals his true nature. He instills fear. He has a horrible odor, something that is often associated with the presence of an evil spirit. Bigfoot has an unholy interest in women and children. He is attracted to the sound of children playing and has been reported to attempt to lure young children away. There are stories of Bigfoot abducting women and children. Many of the disappearances of people in our national parks are attributed, by some, to Bigfoot. There are some accounts of women being raped by these creatures. The unclean interest that Bigfoot is reported to have in women harks back to the account in Genesis where demons desired sex with women:
“It was at this time that beings from the spirit world looked upon the beautiful earth women and took any they desired to be their wives…In those days, and even afterwards, when the evil beings from the spirit world were sexually involved with human women, their children became giants, of whom so many legends are told.” (Genesis 6:1-4 LB)
The children of these unions were called the Nephilim. These Nephilim were reported to not only be extremely tall (like Bigfoot) but also to be evil and perverted. They were warlike, uncontrollable, wild, and according to Jewish apocryphal writings, had a propensity for sex with animals. What relationship the Nephilim are to Bigfoot is unclear. They may be somehow related. There is, however, a definite link in behavior which alludes to the demonic characteristics of Bigfoot.
Angels, as well as fallen angels, (demons) are inter-dimensional entities. That is to say, they can appear solid, eat food and appear completely human, or have some other solid physical effect, yet still be of a spiritual ethereal nature. Remember the scripture that says, “show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.” (Hebrews 13:2) Also recall the two angels who visited Lot. The homosexual townspeople wanted to rape the angels. They had no clue they were angels. Angels, whether good ones or fallen ones, can take on physical form. The point is that even though Bigfoot appears to be a solid animal, that does not belie the fact that he can also be a demonic spiritual being.
What is Satan’s purpose with Bigfoot? Fear and terror for one, beyond that, I’m not sure. Those who get deeply involved with Bigfoot research may become susceptible to demonic influence just as ghost and UFO researchers are. Anytime you allow yourself to go along with Satan’s deception you are opening a door you don’t want to have open.


Everything that Mark Swarbrick has covered here I have also explained in my comments. This query by Mark "What is Satan’s purpose with Bigfoot? Fear and terror for one, beyond that, I’m not sure". I've even explained this further to the best of my knowledge of what the intentions of these creatures are that's all of them, not only Bigfoot.

M-glass you have said I quote:
Over a hundred people, a cross-section of Aussie society, have phoned-in their Yowie encounters. The vast majority believe what they experienced and they sound believable. A Yowie which darted across the road in front of them or a Yowie which ran into a field and vanished. A Yowie which stood by the side of the road or sat on a rock, motionless, etc. A Yowie which tumbled down a slope and slammed the front of a truck or -- outside of Yowie Hunters -- there's the Aussie bloke who described the Yowie near Lake George which turned two pig-dogs into yelping jelly. All the Yowies appeared physically real and most have been described in some detail. How could they be other than physically-real when witnesses report hearing and seeing them crash through bush with phenomenal speed and strength? The slammed-truck was real. The bush is real. And for the most part, the descriptions of the Yowies have been consistent. So they must be physically-real, right? All we need is conclusive physical evidence and it's a done deal and science, government and the media will have to acknowledge the existence of Yowies and their ilk. So why not get out there with the gear and cameras and get it proven? Some believe the proof has been already been tendered but has been dismissed, ignored, covered-up. Get the Yowie question out of the way in order to move on and establish proof of Dogmen .Unquote.

All of the above is accurate the belief that these creatures are physical is real the flesh and blood position that many people follow is in my opinion partly true I've said many times that they are flesh but not blood.

These modern day monsters such as Bigfoot/Yowie/Dogman and others certainly do have a physical form combined with their supernatural abilities (interdimensional).
Angels, whether good ones or fallen ones, can take on physical form. The point is that even though Bigfoot appears to be a solid animal, that does not belie the fact that he can also be a demonic spiritual being.

I'm of the opinion though the physical form is flesh but not blood. Angels do have a physical form( flesh) but they do not have the consistency of blood. I equate these creatures in the same category.
I'm referencing Dogman here not Bigfoot where there have been more than a few reports of these creatures being shot at point-blank range with high calibre guns. Americans don't run around with .22 rifles they like the military type armory especially on hunting trips. A few stories come to mind a young couple were out hunting and they came across a family of Bigfoot. The Bigfoot knew they were there but weren't too concerned until something got their attention in the woods. Over hiding behind a tree was a 9ft Dogman the Bigfoot left in a hurry but then the Dogman's attention turned towards the couple in a threatening manner. They fired at the creature with one of their military weapons it was a direct hit in the chest and the dogman made a hasty retreat into the bush. The hunters followed looking for a blood trail they didn't find any.

Another story where two guys out on a fishing trip encountered a Bigfoot which they believed was trying to warn them of an impending danger by throwing pebbles at them. The next minute they heard what seemed like a bulldozer crashing through the woods and were confronted by a Dogman they estimated its height at about 10 feet the Bigfoot had taken off. They warned the creature to back off which took no notice until one of them fired from point-blank range into its chest it turned and walked away into the bush no blood trail was evident.

The final story involved a Dogman being shot in the head with multiple bullets it fell to the ground got up and walked away once again no blood. Demonic entities do not possess blood.

The United States is where the vast majority of reports come from more than 50,000 Bigfoot sightings in the past 50 years and Dogman encounters are being reported now in bigger numbers than bigfoot. In Australia, plenty of Yowie appearance much less so with Dogman but they will increase in the future.

M-glass as I said they were good comments you made of which much of what you say I concur. :)

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:11 am
by themanfromglad
Sighting reports, by default, are records of visual encounters and consequently tending to convince the reader that the Yowie are visible all the time in man's dimension. There isn't really much demand for reports of an invisible Yowie because since the subject matter was invisible, it cannot be easily identified as a Yowie. It takes experience to be able to identify a Yowie while invisible, which is usually based on audio and electromagnetic heat clues. So invisible Yowie encounter reports requires and expert researcher, whereas a simple sighting report only requires someone with a good pair of eyes and no other field experience required. The ratio of experienced researchers in the field to observers with simply a good pair of eyes, has got to be infinitesimally small. So there is a natural tendency to think that Yowie are 24/7 flesh and blood. Which is not likely the case if they are the same as the Bigfoot in the U.S. There is an exhaustive discussion of 4th dimensional and higher beings in the book X3 by Adrian Dvir. Not because your modern physicists have been holding out on you for all this time, but because Aliens from other solar systems, chose to kick start 4th dimensional science here on earth by dictating telepathically, what they know to an Israeli Engineer. It's a great read and will make for a great ice breaker at nerd parties, where other physics challenged party goers have been spoon fed modern science hypothesis, from their physics textbooks, as if it were factual and proven.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:19 pm
by Bluedog
Factual or proven, not really words we can use regarding this subject.
Speculation is all we have.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:59 pm
by sensesonfire
themanfromglad wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:11 am
Sighting reports, by default, are records of visual encounters and consequently tending to convince the reader that the Yowie are visible all the time in man's dimension. There isn't really much demand for reports of an invisible Yowie because since the subject matter was invisible, it cannot be easily identified as a Yowie. It takes experience to be able to identify a Yowie while invisible, which is usually based on audio and electromagnetic heat clues. So invisible Yowie encounter reports requires and expert researcher, whereas a simple sighting report only requires someone with a good pair of eyes and no other field experience required. The ratio of experienced researchers in the field to observers with simply a good pair of eyes, has got to be infinitesimally small. So there is a natural tendency to think that Yowie are 24/7 flesh and blood. Which is not likely the case if they are the same as the Bigfoot in the U.S. There is an exhaustive discussion of 4th dimensional and higher beings in the book X3 by Adrian Dvir. Not because your modern physicists have been holding out on you for all this time, but because Aliens from other solar systems, chose to kick start 4th dimensional science here on earth by dictating telepathically, what they know to an Israeli Engineer. It's a great read and will make for a great ice breaker at nerd parties, where other physics challenged party goers have been spoon fed modern science hypothesis, from their physics textbooks, as if it were factual and proven.
You are correct themanfromglad there are a few people on this forum that can attest to the invisible Yowie. (detective)

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:51 pm
by sensesonfire
Be warned you need to put on the Full Armour Of God against these entities otherwise, they will over-power you.

Ephesians 6:10-20 Paul explains that our struggle is less a physical one than a spiritual one, against our true enemy, the devil.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:53 am
by sensesonfire
I hope the administrators do not find this comment inappropriate and remove it it is my personal view.
I believe the world will soon be entering into a period of great tribulation an era the world never has seen before and will never see again it is my conclusion that these creatures (cryptids) will be an integral part of this period.

However, there is a light amongst these dark, terrifying days he is the Light Of The World The Lamb Of God The Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The World.
It is so easy to have eternal life accept that Jesus died on the cross for all sins and sinners and you shall be saved.

Going to church can't save you; being Baptized can't save you; even believing in God can't save you only the Blood of Christ on the Cross will redeem you. It is so easy yet for many so difficult.

To many, this may sound like a church service but because of the interest of thousands of viewers reading Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti, I think it needs to be told.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:28 pm
by Yowie bait
sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:53 am
I hope the administrators do not find this comment inappropriate and remove it it is my personal view.
I believe the world will soon be entering into a period of great tribulation an era the world never has seen before and will never see again it is my conclusion that these creatures (cryptids) will be an integral part of this period.

However, there is a light amongst these dark, terrifying days he is the Light Of The World The Lamb Of God The Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The World.
It is so easy to have eternal life accept that Jesus died on the cross for all sins and sinners and you shall be saved.

Going to church can't save you; being Baptized can't save you; even believing in God can't save you only the Blood of Christ on the Cross will redeem you. It is so easy yet for many so difficult.

To many, this may sound like a church service but because of the interest of thousands of viewers reading Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti, I think it needs to be told.
Seems more like that we humans might be the Nephlin. Especially these nastys in charge of everything.What exactly is our purpose here anyway?

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:13 pm
by sensesonfire
Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Seems more like that we humans might be the Nephlin. Especially these nastys in charge of everything.What exactly is our purpose here anyway?
Hi Yowie,

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that God created man and that He created him for His glory. Therefore, the ultimate purpose of man, according to the Bible, is simply to glorify God.

Interestingly, we are able to glorify God because He gave us glory first. David writes in Psalm 8:4–6, “What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honour. You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet.” (This is also repeated in Hebrews 2:6–8.) This verse reveals another purpose that God has given man: dominion over the earth. God gives his command to praise him all the time.

Those nasties that are in charge of everything will be part of the plan during the Great Tribulation especially the final 3 and a half years ( the Tribulation will last for 7 years). A period that will make all the Earthly wars that have ever occurred look like a stroll in the park. During this time 144,000 people will turn to God.

I have read and seen so many prophetic signs that to most people would go unnoticed warning us of the beginning of end times.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:20 am
by Yowie bait
sensesonfire wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:13 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Seems more like that we humans might be the Nephlin. Especially these nastys in charge of everything.What exactly is our purpose here anyway?
Hi Yowie,

The Bible makes it abundantly clear that God created man and that He created him for His glory. Therefore, the ultimate purpose of man, according to the Bible, is simply to glorify God.

Interestingly, we are able to glorify God because He gave us glory first. David writes in Psalm 8:4–6, “What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honour. You made them rulers over the works of your hands; you put everything under their feet.” (This is also repeated in Hebrews 2:6–8.) This verse reveals another purpose that God has given man: dominion over the earth. God gives his command to praise him all the time.

Those nasties that are in charge of everything will be part of the plan during the Great Tribulation especially the final 3 and a half years ( the Tribulation will last for 7 years). A period that will make all the Earthly wars that have ever occurred look like a stroll in the park. During this time 144,000 people will turn to God.

I have read and seen so many prophetic signs that to most people would go unnoticed warning us of the beginning of end times.
Hi Senses. Not that everyone is following the Bible but I think this whole thing about man and his dominion over earth is the whole problem. We take it too far.

This entitled attitude is why we have mishaps in the first place. If we insist on using the sea, bush etc as our playground stuff is going to happen and people will dissapear. We need to accept the consequences. Doesnt mean the yowie is a demon Nephlin. May as well throw the demon sharks in there too.

This is the problem with the cover up. People are misinformed and putting themselves at risk. Im not saying yowies are lovely wonderful freindly creatures but
humans are so oblivious they dont even realise how annoying and intrusive they are to everything else and are unable to accept consequences when something happens.

Just look at these people getting taken by sharks. One guy was diving off indian head at fraser island and apparently very experienced. We all feel terrible for him and his family but why would anyone willingly put themselves at risk like that?

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm
by adventurer
Interesting conversations and beliefs. Im not saying im correct but i feel at times in certain less human habited areas that i feel we shouldnt be there, i often wonder that some could be extremely nasty almost devilish, the way they stand there ground, the way they stay rock solid staring back, no fear, no interest from them, and the feeling like your being hunted out of there and are hunted out.There whole dominer is different like they have full power and are in complete control, the way they track you is different, they are not wanting to communicate, the feeling of evil .People get nasty warnings, visitations in there homes, threats.
But on the other hand most times i sense they are friendly, inquisitive, wanting to connect with us, and in these times i know i will never get hurt/taken. The calmness and the feeling of how lucky we are to be alongside them.There still in full control, but not domineering, just sharing there space with us. People get gifts from them at there homes.

So many unanswered questions- Are the nasty ones because they dont come across humans much.
Have these creatures just got different personalities like us.
Are they actually a different breed type
Are the nasty ones just in the middle of something and get rid uf us
Are we just being sucked in by the nice ones

YB mentioned the risks, i guess the yowie enthusiast has to take the risks to get the answers. I swam in long distant ocean swimming from 15-17 yrs old, never came across a shark(by the way i was a idiot looking back) but those surfers surf everyday, the odds of being attacked by a shark is minimal. We know sharks kill but do we know if all those missing people have been taken by a yowie , seems to me its visable but how many people do you actually know thats been harmed by them, and why, Iv heard of 2 , 1 was a hunter for them, 1 had weapons. Dee

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:24 pm
by sensesonfire
Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:20 am
Hi Senses. Not that everyone is following the Bible but I think this whole thing about man and his dominion over earth is the whole problem. We take it too far.

This entitled attitude is why we have mishaps in the first place. If we insist on using the sea, bush etc as our playground stuff is going to happen and people will dissapear. We need to accept the consequences. Doesnt mean the yowie is a demon Nephlin. May as well throw the demon sharks in there too.

This is the problem with the cover up. People are misinformed and putting themselves at risk. Im not saying yowies are lovely wonderful freindly creatures but
humans are so oblivious they dont even realise how annoying and intrusive they are to everything else and are unable to accept consequences when something happens.

Just look at these people getting taken by sharks. One guy was diving off indian head at fraser island and apparently very experienced. We all feel terrible for him and his family but why would anyone willingly put themselves at risk like that?

Hi Yowie bait

I agree we do have to accept the fact that we put ourselves at great risk and due consequences of our actions by venturing into the water and trekking through the bush and other recreational pastimes. I was down at Yallingup (surfing) last week and observed about 30 surfers taking surfing lessons then I spotted one lone surfer paddling way out into the ocean on his own couldn't believe it I was half expecting him to disappear under the ocean any moment this area is well known for sharks usually great whites.

As far as venturing into the bush alone or with others can also be fraught with danger especially for the inexperiened but people will put themselves at risk continuing the activities they enjoy all this is bad enough without having the threat of Yowies/Bigfoot/Dogman ever present especially in the US. (woot)

There are number of National Parks in America stipulating guidelines to campers warning them to stay in the allocated Park/camping grounds and not to wander off and I think this more than a warning about getting lost I believe it has more sinister conotations. It is now generally accepted that Bigfoot and Dogman could very well be involved in these unexplained disappearances.

Yowie you commented Doesnt mean the yowie is a demon Nephlin. Maybe maybe not but we are dealing with creatures that we have absolutely no explanation for beings that are able to shapeshift; levitate; leave footprints and then just vanish; footprints being reported with
all types of toe structures even pointing backward; able to dematerialise in front of your eyes; running at speeds of 100 kms per hour and more without raising any physical effort some say even at the speed of light.

A case of an ex-marine in the US out on a hunting expedition encountering a Dogman he said this creature presented with the most evil of expressions one second it was at the twelve o'clock position in a nano-second at six o'clock. This guy was convinced the Dogman could have killed him with no effort. He said he was not a particularly religous man but he prayed this night to Jesus and in an instant the Dogman was gone. That is your only saving grace.

I'm sticking with the demon Nephilim.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:12 am
by sensesonfire
adventurer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm
Interesting conversations and beliefs. Im not saying im correct but i feel at times in certain less human habited areas that i feel we shouldnt be there, i often wonder that some could be extremely nasty almost devilish, the way they stand there ground, the way they stay rock solid staring back, no fear, no interest from them, and the feeling like your being hunted out of there and are hunted out.There whole dominer is different like they have full power and are in complete control, the way they track you is different, they are not wanting to communicate, the feeling of evil .People get nasty warnings, visitations in there homes, threats.
But on the other hand most times i sense they are friendly, inquisitive, wanting to connect with us, and in these times i know i will never get hurt/taken. The calmness and the feeling of how lucky we are to be alongside them.There still in full control, but not domineering, just sharing there space with us. People get gifts from them at there homes.

So many unanswered questions- Are the nasty ones because they dont come across humans much.
Have these creatures just got different personalities like us.
Are they actually a different breed type
Are the nasty ones just in the middle of something and get rid uf us
Are we just being sucked in by the nice ones

YB mentioned the risks, i guess the yowie enthusiast has to take the risks to get the answers. I swam in long distant ocean swimming from 15-17 yrs old, never came across a shark(by the way i was a idiot looking back) but those surfers surf everyday, the odds of being attacked by a shark is minimal. We know sharks kill but do we know if all those missing people have been taken by a yowie , seems to me its visable but how many people do you actually know thats been harmed by them, and why, Iv heard of 2 , 1 was a hunter for them, 1 had weapons. Dee
Hi Dee,

You have posted a few quandaries there you are one of very few that seem to have been accepted into their group to some extent. You obviously have a great deal of information through observation but I believe there is one thing they will demand and that is confidentiality so any knowledge you acquire consider it as classified information and once they realise you are trustworthy (believe me they will know) then anything is possible.

Yowies do seem to be more accepting of females than males perhaps they perceive them as less of a threat. But this is where a dilemma may possibly arise the more they confide in you the more will be required of you.

Above all be alert and stay safe. (thumb up)

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:33 pm
by adventurer
sensesonfire wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:12 am
adventurer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm
Interesting conversations and beliefs. Im not saying im correct but i feel at times in certain less human habited areas that i feel we shouldnt be there, i often wonder that some could be extremely nasty almost devilish, the way they stand there ground, the way they stay rock solid staring back, no fear, no interest from them, and the feeling like your being hunted out of there and are hunted out.There whole dominer is different like they have full power and are in complete control, the way they track you is different, they are not wanting to communicate, the feeling of evil .People get nasty warnings, visitations in there homes, threats.
But on the other hand most times i sense they are friendly, inquisitive, wanting to connect with us, and in these times i know i will never get hurt/taken. The calmness and the feeling of how lucky we are to be alongside them.There still in full control, but not domineering, just sharing there space with us. People get gifts from them at there homes.

So many unanswered questions- Are the nasty ones because they dont come across humans much.
Have these creatures just got different personalities like us.
Are they actually a different breed type
Are the nasty ones just in the middle of something and get rid uf us
Are we just being sucked in by the nice ones

YB mentioned the risks, i guess the yowie enthusiast has to take the risks to get the answers. I swam in long distant ocean swimming from 15-17 yrs old, never came across a shark(by the way i was a idiot looking back) but those surfers surf everyday, the odds of being attacked by a shark is minimal. We know sharks kill but do we know if all those missing people have been taken by a yowie , seems to me its visable but how many people do you actually know thats been harmed by them, and why, Iv heard of 2 , 1 was a hunter for them, 1 had weapons. Dee
Hi Dee,

You have posted a few quandaries there you are one of very few that seem to have been accepted into their group to some extent. You obviously have a great deal of information through observation but I believe there is one thing they will demand and that is confidentiality so any knowledge you acquire consider it as classified information and once they realise you are trustworthy (believe me they will know) then anything is possible.

Yowies do seem to be more accepting of females than males perhaps they perceive them as less of a threat. But this is where a dilemma may possibly arise the more they confide in you the more will be required of you.

Above all be alert and stay safe. (thumb up)
Thanks Senses, im heading out in a couple of hours again but to a new area. My original place at diagular has been flooded by people at night. I have purchased some recording night vision binoculars and seem brilliant in the dark. Apparently a couple got chased out 2 days ago so i am keen to see if they are angry or communicative there.Last time i went to diag, 2 weeks ago a white smoke crossed through the trees ( dont know what it is with me and white stuff going on). Im going to be super brave, iv accepted if i get taken, i get taken. Im also going to hold a long stick, if i get touched ill be ready to circle around and see if i can touch anything there while there invisable. ( Thanks Perts for the idea to try touch them).The confidentiality agreement is i would never show footage openly if i ever get any. I am happy to send my footage to particular people like yourself and those intune with what is going on and im sure bigfoot knows this.Im sure the hairees know im not ready to see them in physical form hence why i think they come to me hidden. Ill hope for the best and keep all your beliefs in mind. Chat soon Dee

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:24 pm
by adventurer
adventurer wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:33 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:12 am
adventurer wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 pm
Interesting conversations and beliefs. Im not saying im correct but i feel at times in certain less human habited areas that i feel we shouldnt be there, i often wonder that some could be extremely nasty almost devilish, the way they stand there ground, the way they stay rock solid staring back, no fear, no interest from them, and the feeling like your being hunted out of there and are hunted out.There whole dominer is different like they have full power and are in complete control, the way they track you is different, they are not wanting to communicate, the feeling of evil .People get nasty warnings, visitations in there homes, threats.
But on the other hand most times i sense they are friendly, inquisitive, wanting to connect with us, and in these times i know i will never get hurt/taken. The calmness and the feeling of how lucky we are to be alongside them.There still in full control, but not domineering, just sharing there space with us. People get gifts from them at there homes.

So many unanswered questions- Are the nasty ones because they dont come across humans much.
Have these creatures just got different personalities like us.
Are they actually a different breed type
Are the nasty ones just in the middle of something and get rid uf us
Are we just being sucked in by the nice ones

YB mentioned the risks, i guess the yowie enthusiast has to take the risks to get the answers. I swam in long distant ocean swimming from 15-17 yrs old, never came across a shark(by the way i was a idiot looking back) but those surfers surf everyday, the odds of being attacked by a shark is minimal. We know sharks kill but do we know if all those missing people have been taken by a yowie , seems to me its visable but how many people do you actually know thats been harmed by them, and why, Iv heard of 2 , 1 was a hunter for them, 1 had weapons. Dee
Hi Dee,

You have posted a few quandaries there you are one of very few that seem to have been accepted into their group to some extent. You obviously have a great deal of information through observation but I believe there is one thing they will demand and that is confidentiality so any knowledge you acquire consider it as classified information and once they realise you are trustworthy (believe me they will know) then anything is possible.

Yowies do seem to be more accepting of females than males perhaps they perceive them as less of a threat. But this is where a dilemma may possibly arise the more they confide in you the more will be required of you.

Above all be alert and stay safe. (thumb up)
Thanks Senses, im heading out in a couple of hours again but to a new area. My original place at diagular has been flooded by people at night. I have purchased some recording night vision binoculars and seem brilliant in the dark. Apparently a couple got chased out 2 days ago so i am keen to see if they are angry or communicative there.Last time i went to diag, 2 weeks ago a white smoke crossed through the trees ( dont know what it is with me and white stuff going on). Im going to be super brave, iv accepted if i get taken, i get taken. Im also going to hold a long stick, if i get touched ill be ready to circle around and see if i can touch anything there while there invisable. ( Thanks Perts for the idea to try touch them).The confidentiality agreement is i would never show footage openly if i ever get any. I am happy to send my footage to particular people like yourself and those intune with what is going on and im sure bigfoot knows this.Im sure the hairees know im not ready to see them in physical form hence why i think they come to me hidden. Ill hope for the best and keep all your beliefs in mind. Chat soon Dee
Well that was a waste of time, we have to drive further away and get deeper in the bush. We visited the tunnel at landsborough where theres been lots of past activity with Bigfoot and Ghosts. But got nothing. All we saw was people and bats, a man lost with a dog and a bunch of kids. Seems to be very busy out in the bush nowdays with sightings, others seem to flock there.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:08 pm
by Bear
Hi Senses, you asked for people to give their theory before criticising your biblical based theory. So here goes.

I listened to a Sasquatch Chrkonicles episode where a military policeman was paralleled by a up to 12 foot Bigfoot. His theory which I like, is that Bigfoot are the ground troops for another alien race. The Bigfoot are in some way technologically enhanced. This enhancement explains their extraordinary abilities. Their purpose for being here I don't know.

I think this explains why they are so highly covered up because they are the tip of an alien iceberg. Once they are proved, the whole house of cards could start to fall.

I don't think they are demonic. When I think of demonic I think of Malachi Martin's book, "Hostage to the Devil". That is next level spooky compared to cryptids.

I do not believe in evolution. That life has come about randomly is basically a mathematical impossibility. No bible necessary. As an example, how can a caterpillar turn into a butterfly due to randomness? Remember that every step along the way has to be a functioning creature. Otherwise it would not have survived. What is halfway between a caterpillar and a butterfly?

About the bible. What is up with all that old testament nastiness. Stonings etc. Once they can get you to believe in a book, they can get you to believe in anything. The book says so, so it must be right. As an example and I am not being mean to you Senses, just pointing out something that doesn't make sense to me. Paraphrasing, you said believing in God won't save you, you have to accept the blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Respectfully, not sure about that one.

Thanks for this thread Senses, it gives the opportunity to discuss this stuff. Cheers

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:07 pm
by sensesonfire
Bear wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:08 pm
Hi Senses, you asked for people to give their theory before criticising your biblical based theory. So here goes.

I listened to a Sasquatch Chrkonicles episode where a military policeman was paralleled by a up to 12 foot Bigfoot. His theory which I like, is that Bigfoot are the ground troops for another alien race. The Bigfoot are in some way technologically enhanced. This enhancement explains their extraordinary abilities. Their purpose for being here I don't know.

I think this explains why they are so highly covered up because they are the tip of an alien iceberg. Once they are proved, the whole house of cards could start to fall.

I don't think they are demonic. When I think of demonic I think of Malachi Martin's book, "Hostage to the Devil". That is next level spooky compared to cryptids.

I do not believe in evolution. That life has come about randomly is basically a mathematical impossibility. No bible necessary. As an example, how can a caterpillar turn into a butterfly due to randomness? Remember that every step along the way has to be a functioning creature. Otherwise it would not have survived. What is halfway between a caterpillar and a butterfly?

About the bible. What is up with all that old testament nastiness. Stonings etc. Once they can get you to believe in a book, they can get you to believe in anything. The book says so, so it must be right. As an example and I am not being mean to you Senses, just pointing out something that doesn't make sense to me. Paraphrasing, you said believing in God won't save you, you have to accept the blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Respectfully, not sure about that one.

Thanks for this thread Senses, it gives the opportunity to discuss this stuff. Cheers
.

Hi Bear,

I'm not trying to change people's theories this is my hypothesis.

If you look at my avatar you will see Bigfoot descending from a UFO. It is my theory that aliens (demons) may be using Bigfoot (Nephilim related) as part of their deception to confuse mankind into not knowing what to believe.
The Great Deceiver is doing a masterful job in my opinion but do not be fooled.

Your theory Bear doesn't account for the other multitude of cryptids particularly Dogman. You may have read my research on Dogman I suspect they may very well be a hybrid of the Cynocephali evolved or devolved I'm not sure but I conclude they are both Nephilim related.


You query the Bible and particularly the Old Testament stuff. I agree with the average reader this would look like a book of nastiness I used to think the same until it is put in perspective. The Old Testament was basically for Israel, not the gentiles it was a book of the law.

For many, it is difficult to accept especially when God himself ordered the complete annihilation of the Canaanites men, women and children even the animals but there was a reason as there is in all the Old Testament.

) CANAAN A SPECIAL CASE
In Old Testament times, God often treated a nation as a unit, a connected body. Because of that, the sins of some could affect all. For example, the sin of Achan (one man) was treated as the sin of all Israel (“the children of Israel committed a trespass,” Josh. 7:1 And that brought the nation down to defeat at Ai (Josh. 7:5 This may, in part, explain the inclusion of children in the annihilation of the Canaanites. They belonged to the unit God marked out for destruction.

Further, Canaan was a special case. Israel was not always told to completely exterminate their enemies. The wickedness of the people of that land was extreme and had been for so long that the very land was defiled in God’s sight. The abominations of gross immorality and demonism were rampant (Lev. 18:21-25 Deut. 18:9-12

The Lord had borne with them for centuries, giving plenty of time for repentance. But He foresaw that things would only become worse and worse. He told Abraham, centuries before, “the iniquity of the Amorites [a Canaanite people] is not yet complete” Gen. 15:16

Finally, their day of grace came to an end, and judgment fell. “He [the Lord] repays those who hate Him to their face, to destroy them” (Deut. 7:10 Their immorality, the practice of child sacrifice, and demonic infestation were like a cancer that would spread to Israel if any were spared. “You shall utterly destroy them…lest they teach you to do according to all their abominations which they have done for their gods, and you sin against the LORD your God” (Deut. 20:17-18

God knew from Adam and Eve that mankind was going to sin especially with help from the Nephilim that's why the Great Flood occurred that wiped out all living things but not all of the Nephilim. This is why God sent his son Jesus Christ to atone for the sins of man by dying on the cross so that all those who believe can be made acceptable to God and have eternal life but you must believe on the cross.


The New Testament.

The word 'testament' in the expression New Testament refers to a new 'covenant' or alliance that Christians believe God makes with the people of Israel, described in the books of the New Testament, which completes or fulfils what Christians refer to as the 'old' covenant of God with the people of Israel made on Mount Sinai through Moses, described in the books of the Old Testament[8]. Christians traditionally view this new covenant as being prophesized in the Hebrew Bible's book of Jeremiah (31:31): "The days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah."[9]

The New Testament is a book for the gentiles as well as the Jews it focuses primarily on Jesus Christ and his teachings like a new beginning. :)

Cheers.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm
by Bear
Hi Senses, unfortunately you can't take the Old Testament out of the bible. That old psychopath Yahweh is part of the deal. I would exhort you to read the book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion- The weight of three thousand years" by Israel Shahak. The Great Deceiver indeed.

It is seductive to think you know the mind of God.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:08 pm
by sensesonfire
Bear wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Hi Senses, unfortunately you can't take the Old Testament out of the bible. That old psychopath Yahweh is part of the deal. I would exhort you to read the book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion- The weight of three thousand years" by Israel Shahak. The Great Deceiver indeed.

It is seductive to think you know the mind of God.
Bear wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:05 pm
Hi Senses, unfortunately you can't take the Old Testament out of the bible. That old psychopath Yahweh is part of the deal. I would exhort you to read the book, "Jewish History, Jewish Religion- The weight of three thousand years" by Israel Shahak. The Great Deceiver indeed.

It is seductive to think you know the mind of God.
G'day Bear,
You certainly can't take the Old Testament out of the Bible it is an integral part. Thanks for the invitation to read ''Jewish History, Jewish Religion'' but no thanks because I have no doubt it would be in conflict with my beliefs of the Bible. To me, it would be like an invitation to read the Quran or the Vedas. Maybe you can enlighten me on the basic concepts of the book but any book that tries to detract me from my Christian beliefs I reject.

I certainly don't know the mind of God no one does. And I don't want to be involved in a protracted discussion on religion I've been through that on more than one occasion on this thread and glad to say my detractors have fallen by the wayside. (respekt)

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:28 pm
by Bear
I find it a pity that Yowie business is infected by the Blood of Jesus Christ on the Cross.

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
by Bluedog
Here we go again (cries) (cries) (cries)

Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 pm
by sensesonfire
Bluedog wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm
Here we go again (cries) (cries) (cries)
Wasn't started by me. (uh uh)