Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:43 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have a video here from this guy Steve, Dion has previously presented a very interesting video from Steve on page 10 suggest you watch it first before this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-0NPLaw4c The story really starts at 3:37 mins.

This guy really has his finger on the pulse. He does not accept anybody's assertions of what Bigfoot are he makes his own mind up. Has no time for Dr Jeff Meldrum but likes researchers like Scott Carpenter. He traverses the wilderness of Canada in all types of weather mainly on his own and has encountered Sasquatch as they are known there.

You may think that this doesn't have much to do with Yowies or Bigfoot but my opinions relating to the anatomy of these creatures (skeleton and blood) have very similarities to what Steve is going to tell us about. And in my opinion, there is a close correlation going on here. :shock:

Please note the skeleton and blood bit.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:09 pm

This Iraqi soldier killed and obviously non-human and astoundingly it was suggested there are more of them around The Giant of Kandahar where a thirteen-foot caveman giant was shot dead by American soldiers when it attacked and killed one of their own; Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Dogman, Yowies proves to me that dark forces are proliferating and will eventually confront us.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:48 am

Congratulations to this thread on reaching 100,000 views.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:38 pm

This is a Christian video on the Nephilim https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Fp2fVz6VA Most People Don't Know These Beings Exist- Bible Warns Us.
I have also replied to Melinda Pelfry's comment:
Melinda Pelfrey
1 month ago
Aliens, bigfoot, dogman, wendigos, shapeshifters,chupacabra, ghosts, hauntings, 411 missing, the Phoenix, etc etc all evil demons. And that is fact.

YouTube
@Melinda Pelfrey, You are so right all of these cryptid creatures such as Aliens, Bigfoot, Dogman, Yowies, Reptillian are the result of Fallen angel corruption but no one speaks of this we know about Behemoth and Leviathan from the Bible but most people are unaware of these cryptid monsters origins. It is well known about the fallen angels' dealings with human females but there are also accounts of their abominable sexual immorality with animals hence these creatures. DNA testing has been carried out by reputable geneticists on samples supposedly collected from these beings and the results have been nothing short of alarming, astounding and bizarre to the point that some have not and never will be released to the public at the same time the geneticists involved have been ridiculed, ostracized and their reputations destroyed. The powers that be (governments, academia) are running this world at the moment with Satan in control there is no way that the truth will be revealed because revealing the truth will also vindicate God's word through the Bible. There is only one who these creatures fear they literally quake at the knees and that person is the Lord Jesus Christ.

There has been a lot of deliberation on what these cryptid creatures are through supposed DNA sampling I've always been a little sceptical on the origins of these samples but apparently, reputable geneticists have them in their possession and have carried out DNA analysis.

I'm presenting my interpretation of what this DNA may have revealed.

Bigfoot Paternal DNA (Y-Chromosome ) analysis returns as of an unknown Hominid origin but even more alarming is it appears to have different animal species DNA a chimaera. IMO the Hominid origins are male DNA not necessarily human but definitely not an ape primate.

Here is a part comment by Dudlow taken from The Woy Woy Dogman Report by Dean Harrison Sun Nov 2019. on Dogman DNA analysis.
As for the Dogman DNA I mentioned, the unnamed researcher I referred to publicly but quietly disclosed a couple of years ago that Dogman DNA testing had been concluded but would not discuss the results until a later date when a separate Lab could support the findings; which findings were said to be nothing short of bizarre, at least in terms of genetics. Due to the controversial nature of that study, it was felt that any form of public disclosure could prove even more uncomfortable and disastrous for the participants than the Ketchum Sasquatch DNA project was for those involved.

Now there are 7 types of Dogman this video will show the 7 types https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/ We have to consider that the Dogman DNA tests may have shown male human genomes (no human female) with mixed animal DNA once again a chimaera hence the seven types of Dogman.
And why do I believe this? because Dogman could very well be a devolved hybrid descendant of the cynocephali a half man- half dog/wolf creature historically documented from ancient Greece through to Alexander The Great, Christopher Columbus and Marco Polo. I believe these creatures migrated to Eastern Europe from North Africa and India hence the werewolf stories of the medieval period.
But I also believe that all of these creatures are a result of Nephilim/ Fallen angel interference as I have said many times.