Yowie telepathy

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dave Reid
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: Brindabella

Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Dave Reid » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Thought this might fit in here. Unusual stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP9vcjPqwzg
Still looking.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Dave. This whispering mate claims to have had contact with a number of ET races as well! I believe he obviously preys on the gullible as he has heaps of typical nonsense stuff on You Tube.

I’d take all of what he has to say with a grain of salt. IMHO he is using the net to peddle his fiction in much the same way as Sci Fi writers in past decades would use a typewriter to record their flights of fantasy.

Don’t get sucked in!

User avatar
Dave Reid
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Location: Brindabella

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Dave Reid » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

Not sucked in searcher. I just thought it was controversial enough for here. Peoples theories interest me.even though i may not agree. This one was one of the stranger ones :)
Still looking.

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by ChrisV » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:02 am

I watched this and was quite interested in the landscape around him more so than what he was saying...
BUT
then I watched one of his other video's regarding demons and stuff and when he started swearing his head off and the viewer for whatever reasons i just turned it off.....sorry, no sale!

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:45 pm

Here is a few tests that you can do in the field, for their telepathy.

Wait until dark. When your mate is temporarily in his tent or car, then you start talking to the forest, in a whisper. Do not tell him ahead of time what you are going to try.
Pretend like a Yowie is listening to your every word. Whisper slowly. Ask him if he wants to have some fun. Assume they want to. Then ask them to run at your mate for ten steps. But wait for him to get out of his tent or car. Tell him that is is OK to stay invisible. Repeat that this will be a lot of fun. Tell them to watch what your mate's reaction is. Then sit down in a chair and wait for the action to start. No lights, no noise, nor cameras are allowed otherwise nothing will happen. Don't forget to count steps.

Another game. Again, talking to the forest as if a Yowie was listening, (which they usually are). Tell them that you are going to ask them some questions. Tell them that if their answer is a yes, then they should break a branch. If their answer is No, then they should do nothing.

Question 1. Tell them that you know that they are there and that you would like to be their friend, then ask, "Would you like to be (my, our) friend? If you get a Yes, reply, then you will probably stop the questions and then just talk to them like they were anybody else. Then throw in another question here and there.

Question 2. Are you invisible?

Question 3. Would you like some food? Better have some food ready to set out away from camp, and keep it off of the ground. They may wait until you leave, in order to take it.

Question 4. Would you like to hear some soft music? Obviously, you better have some music to play. Flute type instruments are a favorite of theirs, because it is simple and carries well.

Requests for Bonus points:

1. Please stomp your feet on the ground 10 times.

2. Please push a tree over.

Allow time for them to decipher your thoughts based on your whispering. Allow up to about a minute. If they know that you will be driving someplace soon, they may push a tree across that road but will probably leave enough room for you to drive around.

I have had success with all of the above. So I know that the Bigfoot are highly telepathic. Which is why camera traps always fail. Every trick that you plan in advance, will fail.

macquariedave

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by macquariedave » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 pm

themanfromglad wrote: <snip>

I have had success with all of the above.
<snip>
We only have your word for that statement.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:50 am

macquariedave wrote:
themanfromglad wrote: <snip>

I have had success with all of the above.
<snip>
We only have your word for that statement.
Are you implying something with your statement? By myself sharing some ideas on how for YOU to test for telepathy, then the ball shifts to YOUR court for the testing and for the proving or disproving. Not mine. But I would guess that you want the ball to remain in my court so that you can continue to sew seeds of doubt. Isn't that right?

User avatar
Scarts
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 am
Position: Researcher

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Scarts » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 am

Manfromglad,

Do you do any meditation or energising of your chakras while in the field? If so, what benefits have you found in your bigfoot research? I ask, because you seem to be very attuned to how they can respond and how they operate.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Scarts wrote:Manfromglad,

Do you do any meditation or energising of your chakras while in the field? If so, what benefits have you found in your bigfoot research? I ask, because you seem to be very attuned to how they can respond and how they operate.
I understand that they will be reading my tiniest thought since they understand the local language, and understand that my best strategy is to have no agenda to get a picture.

After generating over a hundred experiences from which I attempted to remember the fine details of what just took place, what I did and what I was thinking at the time, and then looking for patterns, I was able to reach reasonable predictions of the capabilities of an intelligent people that are invisible when I am around. I study invisible people. My success would be due to my attitude. After much initial trepidation, I approach each experience as an opportunity to make new friends. It is as simple as that.

Desrknelf
Approved Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Desrknelf » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:21 pm

When you say they know the local language, do you mean the ancient local language or do you mean in this case English or whatever is currently spoken?

glenmore79

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by glenmore79 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:32 pm

So what you are saying is:

If we wish to sneak up on a yowie, we should be wearing Tinfoil hats.

Brilliant!!

Lozza
Bronze Status
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 pm
Position: Arm-Chair Researcher
Gender: Female

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Lozza » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:43 pm

If yowies had telepathy then there would be no chance encounters,some people report seeing the yowie first and the yowie being surprised.If they had telepathy they would be always aware of people.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Desrknelf wrote:When you say they know the local language, do you mean the ancient local language or do you mean in this case English or whatever is currently spoken?

They will be able to react as if they know your language. Or at least they can read your mind by reading what you are thinking. I believe that our speech involves 1. forming a thought, 2. assembling a sentence in your language to express that thought and 3. speaking that thought in your language. From my experience, they react quicker than what I would think the minimum necessary time to hear my spoken thought. Therefore, I think that it is entirely possible that they telepathically read the "thought as we are forming it", and don't need to wait around for us to speak the thought.

As far as the assumption that one could not surprise a Sasquatch if he were telepathic, I believe that they would have to be focused on you before they could read your mind. When out in the boondocks, they are no doubt thinking of many other things. They could be focused on another nearby Sasquatch and exchanging thoughts with them, for instance. Humans are telepathic also. Married couples often exchange telepathic thoughts at such a high rate of speed that they just see it as part of their ability to work well together. Same goes for tennis doubles. Subtle telepathy goes on during a match that allows players to play well together.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

themanfromglad wrote:
Same goes for tennis doubles. Subtle telepathy goes on during a match that allows players to play well together.
Neal, will have to take you to task here. Just wondering from where you get your knowledge of tennis. Do you play at all? I’m happy to state my position. A regular player for over 30years, I still play doubles 2-3 times a week with competition grade players. I have also worked for months with a Grand Slam champion and his coach on instructional material. And I say telepathy is nonsense!

Watch any ATP tour doubles match even Mike and Bob, the amazing Bryan brothers. You will then see how players communicate before almost every point. It is often a whispered tactic usually with the hand over the mouth and followed by finger signs by the net man behind his back. Both players then know exactly what is planned. So there’s no need for telepathy. It doesn’t happen!

The above quote is just another wild and way out theory that offers not even a modicum of proof to go with it. It would be a welcome change if some real world facts were provided.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:55 am

Searcher wrote:
themanfromglad wrote:
Same goes for tennis doubles. Subtle telepathy goes on during a match that allows players to play well together.
Neal, will have to take you to task here. Just wondering from where you get your knowledge of tennis. Do you play at all? I’m happy to state my position. A regular player for over 30years, I still play doubles 2-3 times a week with competition grade players. I have also worked for months with a Grand Slam champion and his coach on instructional material. And I say telepathy is nonsense!

Watch any ATP tour doubles match even Mike and Bob, the amazing Bryan brothers. You will then see how players communicate before almost every point. It is often a whispered tactic usually with the hand over the mouth and followed by finger signs by the net man behind his back. Both players then know exactly what is planned. So there’s no need for telepathy. It doesn’t happen!

The above quote is just another wild and way out theory that offers not even a modicum of proof to go with it. It would be a welcome change if some real world facts were provided.
I have been playing for over 50 years. The telepathy takes place during the point, not before the point is played. For instance, who is going to hit the ball down the middle or when a "switch" occurs. It has to do with the more subtle aspects of teamwork, not the signal given for the next serve.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
I have been playing for over 50 years.
For a fleeting moment, I thought there might be some common ground in tennis. However, I think it will be more like a Jeff Buckley Annual Tribute Concert in Chicago. It’s called Uncommon Ground for those who don’t know.

You say you’ve been playing tennis for 50 years. That tells me nothing. I know plenty of people who have been playing that long but only ever pick up a racquet for a hit and giggle once a year on their holidays.
So Neal, how regularly do you play tennis?

I would appreciate an answer to that question. To have credibility with the sport and really understand it you need to have played competition over a long period. If you have, then you will know exactly what I mean. A comparison with a social player is like chalk and cheese.

I’ve just come off an intense 2.5 hour doubles session last night and have another one tomorrow. Plenty of good shots, but from my point of view, I have yet to see a glimmer of anything that could be remotely described as telepathy in our sets. :D

Desrknelf
Approved Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Desrknelf » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:43 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Desrknelf wrote:When you say they know the local language, do you mean the ancient local language or do you mean in this case English or whatever is currently spoken?

They will be able to react as if they know your language. Or at least they can read your mind by reading what you are thinking. I believe that our speech involves 1. forming a thought, 2. assembling a sentence in your language to express that thought and 3. speaking that thought in your language. From my experience, they react quicker than what I would think the minimum necessary time to hear my spoken thought. Therefore, I think that it is entirely possible that they telepathically read the "thought as we are forming it", and don't need to wait around for us to speak the thought.

As far as the assumption that one could not surprise a Sasquatch if he were telepathic, I believe that they would have to be focused on you before they could read your mind. When out in the boondocks, they are no doubt thinking of many other things. They could be focused on another nearby Sasquatch and exchanging thoughts with them, for instance. Humans are telepathic also. Married couples often exchange telepathic thoughts at such a high rate of speed that they just see it as part of their ability to work well together. Same goes for tennis doubles. Subtle telepathy goes on during a match that allows players to play well together.
You're right, telepathy does not involve language. Understanding your language would be them understanding your language when you speak it. Receiving telepathy is the same as how you experience dialogue in a dream, like how you know what was said but sometimes can't remember the exact words when you think about it later, or can't communicate the same thing in a concise sentence like it was in the dream.
If you read about the Seahtik tribe from Mt Shasta one of the Indians who was interviewed back then and told a story about being taken to visit the tribe's home, came right upon a sasquatch for exactly the reason you said, the sasquatch said his mind was at his home communicating with his family or else he would have avoided the Indian, and he invited the indian to come to his home on the mountain.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:58 am

Searcher wrote:themanfromglad wrote:
I have been playing for over 50 years.
For a fleeting moment, I thought there might be some common ground in tennis. However, I think it will be more like a Jeff Buckley Annual Tribute Concert in Chicago. It’s called Uncommon Ground for those who don’t know.

You say you’ve been playing tennis for 50 years. That tells me nothing. I know plenty of people who have been playing that long but only ever pick up a racquet for a hit and giggle once a year on their holidays.
So Neal, how regularly do you play tennis?

I would appreciate an answer to that question. To have credibility with the sport and really understand it you need to have played competition over a long period. If you have, then you will know exactly what I mean. A comparison with a social player is like chalk and cheese.

I’ve just come off an intense 2.5 hour doubles session last night and have another one tomorrow. Plenty of good shots, but from my point of view, I have yet to see a glimmer of anything that could be remotely described as telepathy in our sets. :D
Currently I only play once a week. At my peak, I beat many college level players and would be playing at a teaching pro level. I have been playing tennis tournaments since I was 16 years old, and won quite a few the high school years. Pickings were a lot thinner after high school, mainly because I did not play tennis every day after high school. I imagine that you play better doubles with someone that you have played doubles with before. So why is that? I think that it is because you are communicating at a subconscious level. Even if you don't buy it. We can look at married couples and watch them complete each others sentences. So why it that?

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 am

Thanks for posting your tennis credentials, themanfromglad. I appreciate that. You are obviously a very good and experienced player. It’s a great game isn’t it…. a huge challenge to do everything right every time you step on court! Now that’s out of the way, we can get back on topic and debate the pros and cons of the existence of telepathy with Yowies/Sasquatch and the wife.

As for the husband/wife thing, yes, I believe it can happen. Mostly though, it’s more likely to be simple anticipation due to learned behavior familiarity. That’s an observation based on over 25 years of marriage. Half the time most men haven’t got a clue what their dear wife is really thinking! And I reckon I’m not alone there. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Maybe there’s some truth in the old saying?

All that aside, there is no doubt the psychic power of telepathy is a real but little understood phenomenon. Mind to mind communication is the way of the future. Mind to computer technology is fast evolving. However, the current development of the human brain is a limiting factor. Give us another 1000 years and our brains may be at a level comparable with insider reports on ET intelligence. It is said they communicate by telepathy.

Still need a whole lot of convincing that Yowies/Sasquatch are really inter dimensional beings that practice telepathy and turn into orbs! As I’ve said many times, please show me some evidence. :roll:

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:17 am

I only know of three persons in the public sector, who witnessed a Bigfoot turn into an orb. The pictures below were all obtained by first call blasting with a red light sitting on top of my vehicle. They were all filmed using a Gen 3 select alpha night vision monocular plugged into the end of a sony camcorder. And then the still shot captured with external software. The orbs can vary in size from that of a golf ball in the still shots, up to about the size of a basketball. They can change size on the fly, and apparently need to when flying in tight formations around a small light.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Desrknelf
Approved Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Desrknelf » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Being an extradimensional creature and having good telepathy need not go together. I sort of assumed they would have decent telepathic ability before I researched and read reports, and came to the conclusion they are extradimensional like certain ET's. If they are human like I would expect it. Humans who live their whole lives in nature tend to have better ESP so I assume these would too.

For instance the "real" Greys (the tall ones not the artificial slaves) do not have 4th or 5th dimensional bodies, just like us. But they have very good telepathic and perceptive abilities.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Thanks for the photos, themanfromglad. Interesting! Now… I’m not for a moment suggesting they have been faked, but what do you say to people who think those ‘Bigfoot orbs’ look a lot like fireflies? How are they different? Just Google ‘fireflies/images’ and you will see many similar shots.

I have been to the States a few times (lots of rellies) and have seen fireflies at night around Kalamazoo in Michigan. So I do know first hand what they look like.

Desrknelf, (now what on earth does that mean?) I agree with what you say about the Greys. If you listen to the witness testimony of Sgt Clifford Stone during the Disclosure Project, he claims back in 1989, the intelligence community knew of 57 ET species that were visiting Earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDSl0LaFLI

He says some of these races are 1-2 billion years ahead of us! Not unreasonable when you consider the universe is 13-14 billion years old. He also claims they communicate telepathically. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK7xJ-qA_58 However, this doesn't mean there is an automatic link to Sasquatch and Yowie reports.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Searcher wrote:Thanks for the photos, themanfromglad. Interesting! Now… I’m not for a moment suggesting they have been faked, but what do you say to people who think those ‘Bigfoot orbs’ look a lot like fireflies? How are they different? Just Google ‘fireflies/images’ and you will see many similar shots.

I have been to the States a few times (lots of rellies) and have seen fireflies at night around Kalamazoo in Michigan. So I do know first hand what they look like.

Desrknelf, (now what on earth does that mean?) I agree with what you say about the Greys. If you listen to the witness testimony of Sgt Clifford Stone during the Disclosure Project, he claims back in 1989, the intelligence community knew of 57 ET species that were visiting Earth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDSl0LaFLI

He says some of these races are 1-2 billion years ahead of us! Not unreasonable when you consider the universe is 13-14 billion years old. He also claims they communicate telepathically. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK7xJ-qA_58 However, this doesn't mean there is an automatic link to Sasquatch and Yowie reports.
There are no fireflies on the west coast of the U.S.

User avatar
ChrisJH
New Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 pm
Position: Paranormal and Cryptozoology Researcher
Location: County Durham, England
Contact:

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by ChrisJH » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:41 pm

just a point on the methodology
Tell them that if their answer is a yes, then they should break a branch. If their answer is No, then they should do nothing.
this needs to be two knocks or branch breaks for yes and three for no...otherwise any accidental branch breaking from a rotting tree or perhaps a Yowie doing it for some other reason - or even a camper gathering sticks for a fire will be interpreted as a positive result

Ok we could go down the lines of a synchronous result....make the dog bark - and miles away a dog barks...a result or not?..Jung could claim that it was because of synchronicity - sceptics on the other hand would eat one alive for claiming such

similarly there needs to be a null result or you have already decided that Yowies HAVE telepathy and have tailored a methodology to reinforce this point of view...which is bad science, there is no room in it for a null result

However no reply to the qurestion means that they are not responding or there is no telepathy demonstrated...whether this means that they are just ignoring questions or do not have telepathy is therefore up to the interpretation of the experimenter and the replies of his/her peers

just some points of similarity in methodology that drive me up the wall in the paranormal community as well
Ok...Which one of you Bastards called this Bastard a Bastard (Bodyline 1984)

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 578
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am

themanfromglad wrote:
There are no fireflies on the west coast of the U.S.
Not true. There are glowing fireflies on the west coast, primarily in Washington and Oregon where you live. The species are called Zarhipis integripennis and Pterotus obscuripennis.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Searcher wrote:themanfromglad wrote:
There are no fireflies on the west coast of the U.S.
Not true. There are glowing fireflies on the west coast, primarily in Washington and Oregon where you live. The species are called Zarhipis integripennis and Pterotus obscuripennis.
I have lived on the west coast of the US, for over 50 years. There are no fireflies in Oregon. Don't bother posting from the other side of the planet and digging out some BS reference that contradicts it. There are none, zero, zip, nada, no fireflies.

themanfromglad
Silver Status
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:58 pm

The picture is of invisible to the naked eye, golf ball sized orbs. Of course, they are top secret just like Bigfoot in the U.S., because some old lady may start whining like a baby, if the government should ever admit that they are real. The first firefly name listed above, is not anywhere close to the size of a golf ball. Which then discredits any possibility that the still capture photos off of a video, could have been a firefly. The second supposed firefly name, is a worm. Worms don't fly except in the movies.

rodbenfield59
Bronze Status
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm
Facebook Profile Page: Rod Benfield 61 Meiers rd Kingaroy

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by rodbenfield59 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Hey guy's OMG am i seeing this again i don't want to upset our American tennis player friend but how come he lives in the states and researches bigfoot orbs and does'nt no that that his bigfoot friends have been recognised as a viable living species with the US gene bank Homo Sapiens Cognatis ? or was what Dr Meldrum and company spinning tales .

rodbenfield59
Bronze Status
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm
Facebook Profile Page: Rod Benfield 61 Meiers rd Kingaroy

Re: Yowie telepathy

Unread post by rodbenfield59 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 pm

OOPS sorry i let that one out of the bag now they have to get a name for a ball of light lol :)

Post Reply