Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Forum readers, I can assure you this amazing encounter of the supernatural vs police force is factual. This account came from my son in law who spoke directly with one of the policemen involved a few months ago.

I won’t go into too much detail for obvious reasons. So let’s place my son in law at a country Victorian police station having a long talk with a member of the force. The State Forest is not far away and became a topic of conversation.

My son in law told the officer of an experience that took place over a year ago when he was walking home late at night along a lightly used country road that borders thick scrub. He suddenly heard footsteps in the bush along side him, seemingly just metres away and following his movement along the road. He called out ‘who’s there’ several times but there was no answer. After a time, the footsteps ceased. Now this lad normally doesn’t scare easily. He has even been known to take on a group of bikies in a pub…so he can take care of himself. However, he said this scary experience in the dark of night really freaked him out.

Back to the cop shop and the conversation. The officer said they get many reports of strange things happening in the bush. He then began to relate his own encounter.
Three officers who were good mates and keen shooters decided to go deer hunting for the weekend. They packed their gear and pointed the 4WD towards the mountains. They went up past the snow line until they arrived at a hunting lodge where they planned to spend the night.

They soon settled into the lodge and it wasn’t long before the sun went down. In the evening, they were relaxing around a warm fire when suddenly a barrage of stones started raining down on the roof. The three policemen ran outside looking for the prankster. There was no one to be seen, so they all went back inside.

It wasn’t long before the rocks started raining down again. This time they grabbed their high-powered rifles and torches and did a complete perimeter search looking for footprints in the snow. Again they found nothing and these hardened law enforcement men were beginning to feel uneasy in this isolated bush environment.

Now it gets even weirder! As they were walking back to the open door of the hut, a biro pen materialised in the air and floated slowly through the open door and into the cabin. That was it for the boys in blue! They were clearly dealing with some force from another realm that they could not deal with, so in a panic, they quickly grabbed some essential gear and leaving their food on the table, high tailed it out of there as fast as they could.

Their fun weekend away was now a shambles with nothing except bad memories of a frightening evening. And more was to come. No one was saying much as they were driving down the mountain. Approaching a small country town they slowed down before briefly stopping at an intersection. As they did, stones began to rain down on the 4WD! As one might expect, there was more freaking out by this group of policemen.

To this day one of the officers will not talk about the experience at all and gets visibly upset if it is mentioned. I will say again, this is not made up, it actually happened.
So what was it? I have heard of Yowies throwing stones to warn people they are not welcome in the area and also have read many accounts of stone throwing poltergeists. The floating pen leads me to believe it may be the latter. Any thoughts?

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Yowie most likely have the same capabilities as Sasquatch. Sasquatch are shapeshifting paranormal people who are normally invisible during daylight hours. They can follow the vehicle by turning into their orb form. I am not sure where they can get a bunch of rocks to throw, in a brief second. But when they do throw rocks, the rocks do not become visible until it has left their hand and is sailing towards it's target. I suppose that they could have grabbed a bunch of rocks and travelled alongside the vehicle while invisible as a 3D being in another dimension. And then nailed them at the stop sign.

macquariedave

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by macquariedave » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Searcher wrote: Now it gets even weirder! As they were walking back to the open door of the hut, a biro pen materialised in the air and floated slowly through the open door and into the cabin . . .
Perhaps it was a pen-ultimate warning to them that they were on biroed time. Sorry.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 pm

macquariedave wrote:
Perhaps it was a pen-ultimate warning to them that they were on biroed time. Sorry.
That’s gold, Dave…! You may have missed your true vocation. :) A sense of humor doesn’t go astray when you’re trying to rationalize events like this.

Neal, thanks for your explanation. Would really like to see some proof of what you are saying. At the moment, it’s a bit ‘way out’ for me. Was hoping that a good old fashioned bush poltergeist would be the culprit.

I have witnessed a poltergeist (German word for noisy ghost) first hand many years ago. I went with a TV crew to this haunted house which was all over the news at the time. The house would have ‘rappings' all around it, inside and out. Sure enough, when I was there, something caused a loud ‘bang, bang, bang’ on a side wall right in front of me. And of course there was no one there. No one visible, anyway

Desrknelf
Approved Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Desrknelf » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:30 am

They were just playing! The trick with the biro makes me think they were probably not hostile at least in a violent way. I think they know very well how amazed we are by those kinds of happenings. They don't have to show their powers to get you to leave in a hurry that's for sure, I think they all found this situation incredibly hilarious.

User avatar
Brindabella Ranger
Silver Status
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 am
Position: Flesh and Blood

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Brindabella Ranger » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Interesting story Searcher. I can understand it holds weight for you especially when you're hearing it from a reliable source.

I have a belief in both Yowies and the spirit realm, however unlike a few members here, I don't think they're interrelated at all.

By your account I'd say it was a spiritual haunting. Would be interesting to find out whether the land was sacred aboriginal grounds, or whether there was bad history relating to that particular cabin. From my personal experience, there are a sh*t load of haunted colonial structures/cabins/ruins in the Aussie bush.
The limits of our perceived world is constrained only by the inability to believe.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:57 am

Brindabella Ranger wrote:
I have a belief in both Yowies and the spirit realm, however unlike a few members here, I don't think they're interrelated at all.
My thoughts precisely. I believe for every report that suggests a paranormal aspect of a Yowie/Sasquatch sighting you can find at least 100 reports of them exhibiting the normal characteristics of a real, live animal that has perfectly adapted to its environment over tens of thousands of years. Weight of numbers wins!

IMHO, the floating orb theory for Yowies is just a figment of the over active imagination of its adherents. There is also the scenario of someone who wants to profit financially or to gain public notoriety (read fame) by taking the way out alternative viewpoint in forums and TV programs.

And by the way, there is a new camera just out that may be excellent for filming evidence of the hairy man. It's the very reasonably priced Nikon Coolpix P900 with an 83x optical zoom! This will just about show a Yowie on the moon. :D Perhaps macquariedave can tell us if it really is that good! Check out the video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4

macquariedave

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by macquariedave » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Searcher wrote:And by the way, there is a new camera just out that may be excellent for filming evidence of the hairy man. It's the very reasonably priced Nikon Coolpix P900 with an 83x optical zoom! This will just about show a Yowie on the moon. :D Perhaps macquariedave can tell us if it really is that good! Check out the video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4
"You're gonna need a bigger tripod".
Don't know about this one - I have (amongst others) a Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 (no Yowies captured yet) http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/im ... z1000.html.

Tex
Bronze Status
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 am
Position: New Member
Location: Woodford, nsw

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Tex » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Totally agree. This sounds spiritual. I would even go as far to say that it could have been connected to one of the officers especially if it followed them. Could be the guy who doesn't talk about it. Could have been a warning for them to leave the place.

rodbenfield59
Bronze Status
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:37 pm
Facebook Profile Page: Rod Benfield 61 Meiers rd Kingaroy

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by rodbenfield59 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:42 pm

I believe in Yowies and agree with both Searcher and Ranger's pionts of view in there post's / comments on this forum it seems to me that if you see something thats anywhere from 8 to 12 ' tall built like a cross country athlete has hair nearly covering its whole body with attitude and is flesh and blood its not a chook /poltergiest or could even fit itself through a porthole or turn into an orb of light . I have a rather large IQ and have found the need not to try and use big words to baffle other people on this forum with bullshit law talk or science fiction hyper summerising what has been seen by other members of this group.There are i believe some very cridible members that post here about flesh and blood events please don't even try to insult my intelect by suggesting what i have seen can turn into a ball of light you no who i am talking about .Ok got that of my chest .

Tex
Bronze Status
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:12 am
Position: New Member
Location: Woodford, nsw

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Tex » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 pm

I can't seem to get a handle on the idea that yowies are supernatural creatures that can make themselves invisible or speak telepathically. Seems to make them out to be some type of super powered being.
Yet they are so primitive.

Definitely don't think it was yowies throwing rocks and doing pen tricks. Also don't think because a police officer said something that it is gospel. I have known a police officer who told a lot of fabricated stories that's why we don't go fishing with him any more.

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by ChrisV » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:29 am

Tex wrote:I can't seem to get a handle on the idea that yowies are supernatural creatures that can make themselves invisible or speak telepathically. Seems to make them out to be some type of super powered being.
Yet they are so primitive.

Definitely don't think it was yowies throwing rocks and doing pen tricks. Also don't think because a police officer said something that it is gospel. I have known a police officer who told a lot of fabricated stories that's why we don't go fishing with him any more.
There seems to be a lot of folks who are convinced that Bigfoot/Yowie etc are beings that can traverse dimensions via orbs or whatever. After reading some books on this aspect alone its hard to totally disgard the concept but its very hard to believe at the same time.

I'll just sit on the fence for now.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:36 am

Tex wrote: Also don't think because a police officer said something that it is gospel. I have known a police officer who told a lot of fabricated stories that's why we don't go fishing with him any more.
Completely agree with Tex about that. After all, Police are human and despite their training, have many of the foibles that afflict the rest of society. Perhaps the difference here is the extra credibility of the multiple witness scenario.
ChrisV wrote: There seems to be a lot of folks who are convinced that Bigfoot/Yowie etc are beings that can traverse dimensions via orbs or whatever. After reading some books on this aspect alone its hard to totally disgard the concept but its very hard to believe at the same time. I'll just sit on the fence for now.
Hope it’s a big, strong fence, Chris. Reckon there would be quite a few bodies on it!

Perhaps it’s worth thinking about the principles of Occam’s Razor which suggests the simplest answer is most often correct. And surely a bush animal most easily fits that criteria.
However, when experienced researchers like Rusty can’t be sure, maybe you better leave some room for me on that fence… :)

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm

Searcher wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:56 pm
Forum readers, I can assure you this amazing encounter of the supernatural vs police force is factual. This account came from my son in law who spoke directly with one of the policemen involved a few months ago.

I won’t go into too much detail for obvious reasons. So let’s place my son in law at a country Victorian police station having a long talk with a member of the force. The State Forest is not far away and became a topic of conversation.

My son in law told the officer of an experience that took place over a year ago when he was walking home late at night along a lightly used country road that borders thick scrub. He suddenly heard footsteps in the bush along side him, seemingly just metres away and following his movement along the road. He called out ‘who’s there’ several times but there was no answer. After a time, the footsteps ceased. Now this lad normally doesn’t scare easily. He has even been known to take on a group of bikies in a pub…so he can take care of himself. However, he said this scary experience in the dark of night really freaked him out.

Back to the cop shop and the conversation. The officer said they get many reports of strange things happening in the bush. He then began to relate his own encounter.
Three officers who were good mates and keen shooters decided to go deer hunting for the weekend. They packed their gear and pointed the 4WD towards the mountains. They went up past the snow line until they arrived at a hunting lodge where they planned to spend the night.

They soon settled into the lodge and it wasn’t long before the sun went down. In the evening, they were relaxing around a warm fire when suddenly a barrage of stones started raining down on the roof. The three policemen ran outside looking for the prankster. There was no one to be seen, so they all went back inside.

It wasn’t long before the rocks started raining down again. This time they grabbed their high-powered rifles and torches and did a complete perimeter search looking for footprints in the snow. Again they found nothing and these hardened law enforcement men were beginning to feel uneasy in this isolated bush environment.

Now it gets even weirder! As they were walking back to the open door of the hut, a biro pen materialised in the air and floated slowly through the open door and into the cabin. That was it for the boys in blue! They were clearly dealing with some force from another realm that they could not deal with, so in a panic, they quickly grabbed some essential gear and leaving their food on the table, high tailed it out of there as fast as they could.

Their fun weekend away was now a shambles with nothing except bad memories of a frightening evening. And more was to come. No one was saying much as they were driving down the mountain. Approaching a small country town they slowed down before briefly stopping at an intersection. As they did, stones began to rain down on the 4WD! As one might expect, there was more freaking out by this group of policemen.

To this day one of the officers will not talk about the experience at all and gets visibly upset if it is mentioned. I will say again, this is not made up, it actually happened.
So what was it? I have heard of Yowies throwing stones to warn people they are not welcome in the area and also have read many accounts of
stone throwing poltergeists. The floating pen leads me to believe it may be the latter. Any thoughts?

Bit of a blast from the past searcher I know but it's a great story of yours none the less. Here's an excerpt from
Cryptozoology And Bigfoot
By Robert Benjamin.

[ Quote]Some Bigfoot researchers have reported sightings right after hearing these strange sounds. Besides, the stick hitting, another well-documented fact many Bigfoot researchers report is rock throwing. Researchers have had stones thrown at them, and at their vehicles, and there have also been reports from people living in Bigfoot hot spots, of having stones thrown on their roofs and against their homes and cabins.

The creatures episodes of hitting sticks and rock-throwing may be the best evidence we have to show that they are spiritual beings. If you research paranormal cases involving “poltergeist” incidents, you will soon realize that many of the cases involve the throwing or dropping of stones against houses, and on the roofs of the homes where the poltergeist attacks are occurring. In many of the poltergeist cases, the stones being dropped and thrown were the beginning of the infestation, or encounter, just like in the Bigfoot cases.[Unquote].

As with Bigfoot and Yowie when you investigate the stone/stick throwing there is no indication as to where it is emanating from just like poltergeists.
I'm somewhat surprised Searcher that after this report you are not a fully converted believer in the supernatural Yowie/Bigfoot. If that summary of yours does not convince the sceptics then nothing will. Although I think with the die-hard flesh and blood and nothing else believers it is a case of desperately hoping against all hope that someone is going to come along like a knight in shining armour and prove that they are not paranormal. :lol:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Hey senses... seems you have taken your trusty old garden spade and had a dig through some posts from over 4 years ago! :D

I'm inclined to believe the phenomena detailed in my report belongs to the actions of a poltergeist, which of course is German for 'noisey ghost'. I have no problems accepting that poltergeists are real. I once accompanied a metropolitan TV news crew on assignment to a haunted house where strange and very loud rappings happened on a bare outside wall right in front of me. I'll never forget it! The story made the 6 o'clock news bulletin.

There is no clear link to a Yowie in the original post. It is sheer speculation as nobody saw any hairy men. Sure... Yowies don't mind tossing a few rocks in the direction of 'intruders' but this case is different and I would be cautious about linking the two.

One of the things that holds me back on accepting any paranormal Yowie theory is the fact there is overwhelming evidence these creature need to eat.
Just like a normal animal. I don't believe supernatural entities need to gorge themselves! As for the sudden disappearing, put that down to having the intelligence to perfect bushcraft over maybe 100,000 years or even much more. Who knows for sure?

No senses, it makes no sense to be a blind believer that Yowies are definitely a paranormal entity of some sort. There is NO PROOF! It is easy to rationalise the case either way but until there is definitive evidence, it is sheer speculation and the jury must reserve their decision. And so should all of us.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:05 pm

Searcher wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 pm
Hey senses... seems you have taken your trusty old garden spade and had a dig through some posts from over 4 years ago! :D

I'm inclined to believe the phenomena detailed in my report belongs to the actions of a poltergeist, which of course is German for 'noisey ghost'. I have no problems accepting that poltergeists are real. I once accompanied a metropolitan TV news crew on assignment to a haunted house where strange and very loud rappings happened on a bare outside wall right in front of me. I'll never forget it! The story made the 6 o'clock news bulletin.

There is no clear link to a Yowie in the original post. It is sheer speculation as nobody saw any hairy men. Sure... Yowies don't mind tossing a few rocks in the direction of 'intruders' but this case is different and I would be cautious about linking the two.

One of the things that holds me back on accepting any paranormal Yowie theory is the fact there is overwhelming evidence these creature need to eat.
Just like a normal animal. I don't believe supernatural entities need to gorge themselves! As for the sudden disappearing, put that down to having the intelligence to perfect bushcraft over maybe 100,000 years or even much more. Who knows for sure?

No senses, it makes no sense to be a blind believer that Yowies are definitely a paranormal entity of some sort. There is NO PROOF! It is easy to rationalise the case either way but until there is definitive evidence, it is sheer speculation and the jury must reserve their decision. And so should all of us.
I find it a bit difficult to believe that people don't have a problem believing in a paranormal/supernatural poltergeist yet when applied to Yowie/Bigfoot can't accept these creatures are the same especially when they display all the same characteristics. Can't agree that these cryptids need to eat I think it is a preference I don't believe they will starve to death if they do not. You do realise the tide of opinion is moving away from what academia believes these creatures are if they have any belief at all. It is not overgeneralising to say that many are turning to paranormal opinions.

Here's a video discovered by Greg Valentine https://sasquatchchronicles.com/the-spo ... -bigfoot-2 watch if you haven't already then you will realise why people are turning away from scientific views. This man along with his neighbours have had direct dealings with Bigfoot listen to what he has to say about their origins it's a carbon copy of my own.
So, as usual, we will have to agree to disagree. (respekt)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:16 pm

Sorry, try this video the other isn't responding.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Senses wrote:
Can't agree that these cryptids need to eat I think it is a preference I don't believe they will starve to death if they do not.
Let's just focus on this one point. My years of regular reading, watching and listening to heaps of Yowie and Bigfoot cases strongly suggest there is enough evidence to say these creatures DO require food.

You say you can't agree with that observation. The response in the above quoted comment makes little sense. My argument is simple. Supernatural entities DO NOT require food yet Bigfot and Yowies obviously do.

User avatar
gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 379
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: North Ryde, Sydney

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by gregvalentine » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Searcher wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:10 pm
Senses wrote:
Let's just focus on this one point. My years of regular reading, watching and listening to heaps of Yowie and Bigfoot cases strongly suggest there is enough evidence to say these creatures DO require food.

You say you can't agree with that observation. The response in the above quoted comment makes little sense. My argument is simple. Supernatural entities DO NOT require food yet Bigfot and Yowies obviously do.
Perhaps you're avoiding the possibility that they do need food in their "physical" state but don't in their "invisible" state or dimension if that's what it is.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 pm

gregvalentine wrote:
Perhaps you're avoiding the possibility that they do need food in their "physical" state but don't in their "invisible" state or dimension if that's what it is.
Ha ha! The Hammer has hit the nail right on the head... Yes. I'm definitely avoiding that possibility! :lol:

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Searcher wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 pm
gregvalentine wrote:
Perhaps you're avoiding the possibility that they do need food in their "physical" state but don't in their "invisible" state or dimension if that's what it is.
Ha ha! The Hammer has hit the nail right on the head... Yes. I'm definitely avoiding that possibility! :lol:
Searcher wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:10 pm
Senses wrote:
Can't agree that these cryptids need to eat I think it is a preference I don't believe they will starve to death if they do not.
Let's just focus on this one point. My years of regular reading, watching and listening to heaps of Yowie and Bigfoot cases strongly suggest there is enough evidence to say these creatures DO require food.

You say you can't agree with that observation. The response in the above quoted comment makes little sense. My argument is simple. Supernatural entities DO NOT require food yet Bigfot and Yowies obviously do.
Searcher, I'm not trying to be pedantic but we really can't prove whether Y/B do eat or not because no one has ever witnessed this event so it's purely an assumption.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Hauntedman
New Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Hauntedman » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:44 pm

As I have had many first hand experiences dealing with various forms of paranormal related phenomena and some of the outward signs might be mistaken for other various forms of invisible intelligences. From being young my family got forced out a home due to poltergeist phenomena. I have gone on to encounters with those who have passed on and some were relatives I had no prior knowledge of. I had gone to the outer bounds of the infamous Skinwalker Ranch in Northern Utah, USA back in 2013. The irony after also having close encounters with craft of unknown origin I do sound like a NUT. But luckily some of this has been caught on my cameras and audio. The Bigfoot people introduced themselves in dramatic fashion back in 2015 when I returned to NZ after many years being overseas. One of them had intercepted a radio shielded spirit box session on a paranormal investigation in Auckland City of all places. I had no idea they were even here in this country (though I believe one of them approached my then girlfriend and myself on UFO hill by Skinwalker Ranch back in 2013). That was until strange things started happening out in the bush in a very secluded wilderness outside of Auckland. I have had experience all the so called Bigfoot related phenomena bar a face-to-face sighting. From footprints, wood knocks, bipedal approaches, being followed, stone clacking, torn trees, strange non animal vocals, strange tree carved symbol, being mimicked by something that could utter human words, had been approached by footsteps and I could not see what was walking (very hair raising I might add-though I have experienced with with house ghosts too). They have abilities beyond any known life form.

Some six weeks ago I took a man, the first person besides myself to hopefully experience some of what I have. I had no idea how they would react to him but I felt he was a good man, trustworthy and they would accept him. During the venture into the wild ravine with no pathways he got to hear singing and something banging wood on wood for about 30 seconds. We found more footprints and even small ones too. I have gone over my audio files and have captured them mimicking my words. When I mentioned 'tree' they called out tree several times it sounded like a male voice. I wish I could see into their realm and what is going on. I have also caught UFO craft doing over Mach 3 back in 2017 when I went to a historical area. I have been on TV and radio shows about some of this. I have been working on a doco about it, it is no less than amazing than something out of a movie plot. As hard as I try debunk myself and what is occurring I find it is supporting their existence more and more. I can't guess when the activity will ramp up on various outings. I have a lot of evidence on my audio recordings as to what is going on. They are highly aware of us and most of us humans are asleep. We send signals into outer space for contact. Yet we have our own mysteries on terra firma here. We are limited to analyze because of our lack of technology to record them and whatever realm they are in next to ours. Study about Skinwalker Ranch maybe some of them are at play there though I don't think it is all them.

If you would like to hear the voice that invited me to "Accept the Bigfoot people. big people" have a careful listen (I had no idea, at the time, the profound message and ensuing communion that would and is taking place):
It is a bottomless rabbit hole to go into and I am thirsty for the truth about them and US... Hard to accept this? Sure until you have experienced it but you have to be in those areas and they of course have to be willing to interact.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 761
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Senses wrote:
Searcher, I'm not trying to be pedantic but we really can't prove whether Y/B do eat or not because no one has ever witnessed this event so it's purely an assumption.
Hi Senses, We can't conclusively PROOVE that Y/B take in food for sustenance. However, there are many reports, probably hundreds, that suggest they do enjoy a tasty meal. More than a few farmers have actually seen them running off with their livestock. They are often seen with captured animals and even roadkill. You would have to be as stubborn as a mule to ignore all these cases. Do the research!

Common sense tells me every single report of Y/B eating can't all be wrong. Also, there are well respected people on this forum who have clearly stated they were regularly feeding them. Food for thought. :D

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:59 am

Hi Searcher,
You may be right I have heard many reports of Bigfoot not many Yowies stories of carting off pigs under their arms, chickens etc I have even read a report of a woman seeing them eating pears from her tree.

I believe these creatures to be physical and spiritual and as Greg says in spirit form no need to eat. I'm still saying that it is optional whether they eat it is not essential to their survival.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1158
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Yowies or Poltergeists and the Boys in Blue

Unread post by Shazzoir » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:40 am

What a brilliant story about their experience, thank you for sharing.

I have my doubts that it has anything to do with Yowies though - it could, but it may be something else. Any being that knows what a gun is, would know that some animal would likely be lost to one (or more) weapons, so I like to think it was something beneficial telling the men that their shooting was not appropriate there. Who that being might have been, I have no idea but the fact it 'escorted them off the property' via a barrage of stones as they were in the car, fleeing, would make me feel as if it had succeeded in it's mission.

It would be interesting if they had gone up there for say, a photography weekend, and not a weapon-shooting reason, and experienced the same treatment. I like to think maybe they wouldn't have, but finding someone to go up there and test my theory may prove difficult ;)

Cheers
Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

Post Reply