Yowie Named Yurk

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
Tuckeroo
Silver Status
Posts: 179
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:29 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: northen rivers nsw

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Tuckeroo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Daggzy B wrote:Ok these guys are surely taking the piss... they can't possibly this stupid..

https://youtu.be/ibYORDVaTDI

It's a piss take !


Yeah, pretty strange Daggzy, even Jason on the right finds it humorous.
Why didn’t they just start rapping and be done with it.
I don’t know what they were pointing at.
The best thing was the audio of the cat bird going crazy,
I think there were a couple of spangled drongo’s in there as well.


T.

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by ChrisV » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 am

Yeah the boys are at it again.

Was hoping that Yurk might of called something out maybe chanting " Shut the f*%k up , I'm a night creature and I'm trying to sleep!"
If that had happened I would of subscribed to the channel (lol)

Seriously - actually you can't use the term serious when your talking about these videos.

Thanks guys for the laugh!

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 pm

Gave me a good laugh. I think its meant to be humorous?
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:10 pm

Tuckeroo wrote:
Daggzy B wrote:Ok these guys are surely taking the piss... they can't possibly this stupid..

https://youtu.be/ibYORDVaTDI

It's a piss take !


Yeah, pretty strange Daggzy, even Jason on the right finds it humorous.
Why didn’t they just start rapping and be done with it.
I don’t know what they were pointing at.
The best thing was the audio of the cat bird going crazy,
I think there were a couple of spangled drongo’s in there as well.


T.
Thanks for the bird identification Tuckeroo. I did notice a couple of Drongoes in there but not the feathered type!
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Shazzoir » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Tuckeroo wrote:I think there were a couple of spangled drongo’s in there as well. T.
At least of the two-footed, flightless Drongo variety, too, I'll wager...

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by ChrisV » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:57 am

Shazzoir wrote:
Tuckeroo wrote:I think there were a couple of spangled drongo’s in there as well. T.
At least of the two-footed, flightless Drongo variety, too, I'll wager...

Shazz

Gold! (claps hands)

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Simon M » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:12 pm

I don't think there's any doubt left that those boys are just taking the piss. I mean, fair enough, but I wish they'd find another gimmick to base their comedy on. Surely there are other things they could be using as fodder for these little skits of theirs?

User avatar
ChrisV
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by ChrisV » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:04 pm

These guys had the opportunity to take the higher road back a few years ago when they posted a series of vids for public consumption.
I mean when you watch 'Yowie Claw' you are faced with a moral dilema. Do you laugh like the "Butchy Kid " videos where there is an obvious attempt at humour OR do you treat it with a serious tone. They wanted a serious tone to the video and it flopped. I mean if you watch it with a serious approach you can not believe what your watching.
The spiral of ridiculous videos and posts that followed just sealed their fate and now you can not recover as a serious researcher.

Can you make a few $$ on the side with such gags - yeah sure, but make it known at the begginning and don't even try to blend the two cos your either on one side or the other. And there is no comeback once your labelled .

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:27 pm

When i first saw the jj channel, i kept watching because of the comments that were so favourable. After awhile i realised it was b.s but i couldnt figure out why so many positive comments.

Now i know that you can delete comments on youtube and lots of bigfooters are doing this. Fair enough if its offensive or abusive comments theyre deleting but uf theyre deleting anyone who doesnt agree with them then theyre full of it.

I think the jj channel is actually supposed to be serious..
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Shazzoir » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah, a serious attempt to fool people into thinking their utter fabrications are true, in order to get more views, more 'fans' and more money.

These sort of shysters are a blight on the face of the planet and deserve only to be ignored, and perhaps pitied.

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 251
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: Sydney

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by gregvalentine » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Yowie bait wrote:When i first saw the jj channel, i kept watching because of the comments that were so favourable. After awhile i realised it was b.s but i couldnt figure out why so many positive comments.

Now i know that you can delete comments on youtube and lots of bigfooters are doing this. Fair enough if its offensive or abusive comments theyre deleting but uf theyre deleting anyone who doesnt agree with them then theyre full of it.

I think the jj channel is actually supposed to be serious..
Yeah, I seem to remember posting a negative comment and it never appearing.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1907
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Yowie Named Yurk

Unread post by Yowie bait » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 am

gregvalentine wrote:
Yowie bait wrote:When i first saw the jj channel, i kept watching because of the comments that were so favourable. After awhile i realised it was b.s but i couldnt figure out why so many positive comments.

Now i know that you can delete comments on youtube and lots of bigfooters are doing this. Fair enough if its offensive or abusive comments theyre deleting but uf theyre deleting anyone who doesnt agree with them then theyre full of it.

I think the jj channel is actually supposed to be serious..
Yeah, I seem to remember posting a negative comment and it never appearing.
Yeah thats how i noticed too. Lol!
Yowie Bait

Post Reply