Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Hauntedman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm
I believe I have a good example of Bigfoot having inter-dimensional abilities or at least some of them being able to affect radio frequencies. One of them intercepted my ghost box session here in Auckland back in early 2015 after returning from years living in the USA (the message gets repeated); note I have done paranormal investigating for a while and with teams in the past. Check it out (from around the 7:20 mark) this is amazing and real, they aren't dumb apes:
thoughts?
Ive listened a few times and did hear it . Not sure if it was because i was expecting it though!

Do you ever get messages from spirits without using the ghost box?
Yowie Bait

Hauntedman
Approved Member

Unread post by Hauntedman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Yes yowiebait I have had many personal encounters and sometimes terrifying like something out of a horror movie. Had experiences with those who passed on (family members) that I never met in the flesh so to speak, some of those I have gotten verifying information that the encounter actually happened. I have some EVP's from one night in an apartment I lived in Vegas. Listen to these EVPs I got all in one night when I saw and heard them I place a voiced activated recorded near my bed: https://hauntedman.net/2013/11/08/e-v-p-time/ (they are pretty clear to hear)

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Hauntedman wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm
Yes yowiebait I have had many personal encounters and sometimes terrifying like something out of a horror movie. Had experiences with those who passed on (family members) that I never met in the flesh so to speak, some of those I have gotten verifying information that the encounter actually happened. I have some EVP's from one night in an apartment I lived in Vegas. Listen to these EVPs I got all in one night when I saw and heard them I place a voiced activated recorded near my bed: https://hauntedman.net/2013/11/08/e-v-p-time/ (they are pretty clear to hear)
Wow I dont know what they were saying but that is really freaky and scary! (eek)
Yowie Bait