Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Hauntedman wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:12 pm
I believe I have a good example of Bigfoot having inter-dimensional abilities or at least some of them being able to affect radio frequencies. One of them intercepted my ghost box session here in Auckland back in early 2015 after returning from years living in the USA (the message gets repeated); note I have done paranormal investigating for a while and with teams in the past. Check it out (from around the 7:20 mark) this is amazing and real, they aren't dumb apes:
thoughts?
Ive listened a few times and did hear it . Not sure if it was because i was expecting it though!

Do you ever get messages from spirits without using the ghost box?
Yowie Bait

Hauntedman

Unread post by Hauntedman » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Yes yowiebait I have had many personal encounters and sometimes terrifying like something out of a horror movie. Had experiences with those who passed on (family members) that I never met in the flesh so to speak, some of those I have gotten verifying information that the encounter actually happened. I have some EVP's from one night in an apartment I lived in Vegas. Listen to these EVPs I got all in one night when I saw and heard them I place a voiced activated recorded near my bed: https://hauntedman.net/2013/11/08/e-v-p-time/ (they are pretty clear to hear)

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Hauntedman wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 pm
Yes yowiebait I have had many personal encounters and sometimes terrifying like something out of a horror movie. Had experiences with those who passed on (family members) that I never met in the flesh so to speak, some of those I have gotten verifying information that the encounter actually happened. I have some EVP's from one night in an apartment I lived in Vegas. Listen to these EVPs I got all in one night when I saw and heard them I place a voiced activated recorded near my bed: https://hauntedman.net/2013/11/08/e-v-p-time/ (they are pretty clear to hear)
Wow I dont know what they were saying but that is really freaky and scary! (eek)
Yowie Bait

sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:52 pm

The physical Yowie versus the paranormal Yowie?

Just how smart is the physical Yowie? because without it's paranormal ability the intelligence of this creature is highly debatable. Let's take a look at what is presumed of his physical attributes.
1. Knocks on trees as a form of communication
2. Uses sticks displayed on the ground also a form of communication.
3. Throws sticks or stones as a warning
4. Breaks down trees for whatever reason
5. Hunts and kills for food somewhat questionable as can't be proven
6. Has been observed looking through windows
Do all these actions equate to the physical Yowie? doubtful because Yowies have never been observed fulfilling any of the above except for number 6.
If this is the physical Yowie then I would have to place him way below Homo-Erectus as this early form of mankind harnessed the use of fire as a warming agent and for cooking food 1.7 to 0.2 million years ago.
Not very intelligent after all is the Yowie.

Now let's look at the paranormal Yowie or Bigfoot.

1. Has the ability to appear and disappear in front of our eyes. Able to be 10 foot away and no visual eye contact.
2. Able to move at speeds humans cannot comprehend.
3. The ability to levitate.
4. Leaves no visible footprints
5. Can run with no arm or leg movement
6. Has been witnessed in pixelated form
7. No discovery of a body or skeletal remains (that can be proven)
8. Has been observed ascending and descending from orbs
9. Has been observed in the company of UFO's
10. Appears to have bioluminescent abilities,tapetum lucidum although humans and great apes do not have this quality.

Cannot anybody see a huge disparity from what we imagine to be the physical Yowie and the supernatural. It goes from being a fundamental backward creature to one of unbelievable intelligence.

In my opinion the mystical Yowie is the dominant one but able to project himself in physical form if desired but I also believe the physical Yowie has yet to be proven until such time a body is produced. (detective)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:39 pm

The flesh and blood advocates of the Yowie/Bigfoot versus the paranormal aspects of the Yowie/Bigfoot.
I've said before that I believe these creatures are a combination of the physical and supernatural. I avoid using the term flesh and blood because it could be misconstrued with an anatomical evaluation of human flesh and blood and DNA.
Here is a video that lends support to my theories regarding the blood of these cryptids tune in at 8:07 I know a lot of YouTube videos can be notoriously fake but I conclude this one to be somewhat legitimate.
(smart a**)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Please ignore the above video due to fake content (curse)

Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:09 am

Which is the fake content, seasonsonfire? The whole video, or just parts of it?

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:29 pm

Black wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:09 am
Which is the fake content, seasonsonfire? The whole video, or just parts of it?
It's not the video content I have an issue with but the references of names in the army. These soldiers were under threat of court marshal and here they are being mentioned by name in a public video I just don't accept that the army would have allowed this. So if there is any hint of conjecture the entire video has to be suspect except the 911 call at the beginning that was a fact IMO. (detective)

Black
Silver Status
Position: Monk

Unread post by Black » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:08 pm

I don't have an issue with the names. The main soldier's name is, "Gadoy". That could be a pseudonym.

The reason for my interest, is about ten years ago, I was investigating a series of yowie sightings around a house on a rural property at Leyburn, half an hour South of Toowoomba.

On this day, I had spent a couple of hours in the afternoon, interviewing witnesses, and one of the main witnesses, a man in his 30's dismissed the sightings as a prank.

I returned to Toowoomba just after sunset and received a frantic call from the lady of the house. She was in a state and I could hear commotion in the background. She told me the man in his 30's who had refused to speak to me about strange creature sightings aside from implying it was a previous owner back looking for his buried drug money, had just spotted it, standing between the sheets hanging on their backyard clothes line. It was looking in towards their teenage daughter's bedroom window, as it had been seen doing on previous occasions, and she had spotted it and alerted the adults.

He then loaded up his rifle and was chasing it. I then heard ove the phone, a male yell something in the distance, and a rifle shot ring out. A few minutes later, he got on the phone, short of breath, and he sounded very similar to the guy in the 911 phone call.

He related he chased it, and fired over it's head, and saw it run into an old derelict sheep shed and out an open door at the other end. He was short of breath and apologetic for not talking with me honestly about it earlier. He described it as a person wearing some baggy hairy costume, and extremely fast.

Were they pranking me for a laugh? I'll never know, but they both sounded pretty convincing.

That investigation ended some weeks later when one night, the lady and kids were home alone, and something was prowling the perimeter of her house making a terrifying noise. She called police and an officer arrived. He looked for the prowler to no avail, and took them all to a friend's place. They never spent another night in the house and shortly afterward, moved out.

If I had recorded that phone call with the couple, it would have sounded as convincing, if not more so, than that 911 call. I do recall questioning the legitimacy of it at the time, and kicking myself that if I'd stayed only half an hour more, I may have been in on the action, but I'll never ever know.

sensesonfire

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:36 pm

Hi Black,
The guy who chased the creature described it as a person wearing some baggy hairy costume, and extremely fast. Once you describe the speed of this creature it's obvious we are dealing with something else. There are forum members who have witnessed what they believe to be Yowies move (their description) at almost the speed of light. There is a huge discrepancy between what we understand of the physical Yowie which I have to say is not much and their unexplained paranormal intelligence.
I believe these creatures are increasingly becoming more emboldened and revealing themselves more frequently. Even so, I doubt we will ever capture one to prove once and for all they do exist.