Dogman in Australia

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:39 am

Sorry, 3:38 not 28.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 pm

Hi Senses , I saw this and instantly thought of you .

The hypothesis of a dog-man sounds completely different when it comes from credible sources .


User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 pm
Hi Senses , I saw this and instantly thought of you .

The hypothesis of a dog-man sounds completely different when it comes from credible sources .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0qvnO3gls
Hi Rusty2,

I'm not sure who these creditable witnesses are even this guy Carl says at the finish he doesn't know.
Everything he was saying at the start I've recorded in my last comment in Evidence Pertaining To The Origins Of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti
don't know if you read it but it goes as such:
Stories of purported dog-headed men go back well into history. Mostly referred to as the Cynocephali, and they feature heavily in stories going across cultures throughout the world, from ancient Egypt to ancient Greece, to medieval Europe and Africa, as well as in Christian mythology.
In around 400 BC, the Greek physician Ctesias wrote an intriguing and detailed account of the Cynocephali of the mountains of India, which was at the time known as Indica. In his account, he describes a tribe of people with the heads of dogs, who used a series of barks and snarls to communicate, although they could understand the language of humans, and who subsisted on raw meat. They were said to have teeth that were longer than those of dogs, as well as nails that were long, curved and rounded.
They do not live in houses but in caves. They set out for the chase with bows and spears, and as they are very swift of foot, they pursue and soon overtake their quarry. They have no beds but sleep on leaves or grass All, both men and women, have tails above their hips, like dogs, but longer and hairier. They are just, and live longer than any other men, 170, sometimes 200 years.

When Alexander the Great invaded India in the 4th century BC, he too claimed in letters to his teacher, Aristotle, that he had encountered the dog-headed men.
Alexander the Great even claimed to have captured several of the creatures in battle, which he said were fierce and vicious, barking and snarling beasts.
Other medieval writings mentioning the Cynocephali are Paul the Deacon’s Historia Gentis Langobardorum, in which he refers to them as a cannibalistic race of dog-headed savages that relish drinking blood and which wage war constantly.
Even the great explorer Marco Polo writes of the dog-headed people. While describing his travels to the island of Angamanian, he tells of a very strange race of people thus:
Angamanian is a very large island. The people are without a king and are Idolaters, and no better than wild beasts. And I assure you that all the men of this island have heads like dogs, and teeth and eyes likewise; in fact, they all look like big mastiff dogs! They have a number of spices; but are a cruelest generation, and eat everybody that they can catch, if not of their own race. Christopher Colombus also encountered these strange creatures.[Unquote]

It was also recorded that these dog-headed hybrids were recruited as mercenaries by the Indian tribes as they were well known for their bravery and ferociousness. This Carl guy also comments about how they put on armor well here's a pic showing just that notice the head shape and this was taken from an Egyptian mural
007_opt (1).jpg
Now, these dog-headed humans were transcribed as early as 400 BC right up to the time of Christopher Colombus and all give a similar account they can't all be mistaken.
The painting of the dog-headed men at the start of your video is a somewhat stylized/glamourized depiction.

Even if you want to accept this depiction notice the head and also the one in the picture it clearly indicates to me Nephilim/ Dog/Wolf genetic corruption.
I think this Carl guy should stick to what he does best which is ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:09 am

Hi Senses , although I wasn't talking about Carl , I believe him to be credible . Regardless of what Carl believes I didn't realise there were credible historical accounts .

Second hand and third hand accounts from a physician , a Greek historian who was considered to be "the father of history" , a diplomat from the 4th century and Marco Polo . Two first hand accounts from a Franciscan friar and an early explorer .

It's obviously impossible to confirm any of these accounts but you would believe that Marco Polo could be taken at his word .

I thought it was interesting and just wanted to share it . :)

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:07 am

Rusty2 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:09 am
Hi Senses , although I wasn't talking about Carl , I believe him to be credible . Regardless of what Carl believes I didn't realise there were credible historical accounts .

Second hand and third hand accounts from a physician , a Greek historian who was considered to be "the father of history" , a diplomat from the 4th century and Marco Polo . Two first hand accounts from a Franciscan friar and an early explorer .

It's obviously impossible to confirm any of these accounts but you would believe that Marco Polo could be taken at his word .

I thought it was interesting and just wanted to share it . :)
Hi Rusty2,
I can see your point but I'm a difficult man to change my school of thought unless I have hardcore evidence. These descriptions of the Dog-heads start from 400 BC. right up to the 15 century and the vast majority are very similar.

If you look at the many old pics (paintings) even without the sharp claws, long sharp fingernails, and bushy tails they clearly indicate a creature with the body of a man and a very distinctive dog's head. This in my view indicates Nephilim supernatural DNA crossed with canids.

I'm always open for proof to the contrary but I can't wait for an answer because all that happens is you get older in this case much older. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm

So , do you think that your dogman and the dogmen in the historic accounts aren't related ?

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm
So , do you think that your dogman and the dogmen in the historic accounts aren't related ?
I think that today's Dogman may very well be a devolved species of the Cynocephali. The Cynocephali, in my opinion, were Nephilim related. There are supposedly seven types of Dogman some have canid features wolves mainly and these are by far the most reported but people have witnessed hyena, mandrill/baboon even a Bigfoot-type Dogman.

Such was the extent of the Nephilim corruption that I believe the hyena, mandrill/baboon, and possibly the Bigfoot-type are not true Dogman but cryptids in their own right the only true Dogman are the canine types.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Rusty2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:14 am

sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:51 pm
the hyena, mandrill/baboon, and possibly the Bigfoot-type are not true Dogman but cryptids in their own right .
I think your right and my personal belief is that there are more than 2 types of yowie , possibly quite a number of different species .
Dean did mention a baboon type yowie encounter here somewhere long ago . I also believe there are yowie species with snouts , possibly wrongly identified as dogman although I couldn't prove it .

A woman once approached me about yowies in her area . She also described what her and her daughter witnessed one night late while driving on a forest road . She described an animal she'd never seen before , something with stripes but not a tazy tiger .

In the end , who really knows what's lurking in our forests and some may have never been seen by white Europeans .

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:14 am
sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:51 pm
the hyena, mandrill/baboon, and possibly the Bigfoot-type are not true Dogman but cryptids in their own right .
I think your right and my personal belief is that there are more than 2 types of yowie , possibly quite a number of different species .
Dean did mention a baboon type yowie encounter here somewhere long ago . I also believe there are yowie species with snouts , possibly wrongly identified as dogman although I couldn't prove it .

A woman once approached me about yowies in her area . She also described what her and her daughter witnessed one night late while driving on a forest road . She described an animal she'd never seen before , something with stripes but not a tazy tiger .

In the end , who really knows what's lurking in our forests and some may have never been seen by white Europeans .
Hi Rusty2,
Yes, what is eerie is the number of new cryptids that are starting to reveal themselves whether or not they have been there all this time in the forests who knows? but I believe they have. I agree with you about the different types of Yowies but I'm starting to think they are not Yowies but different cryptid individuals. They do appear to be on the increase and in the case of Dogman certainly not afraid to divulge themselves to humans. They seem to be encroaching upon urban development more often it could be because of loss of habitat but I suggest they are becoming more brazen. I've heard more than a few reports where Dogmen have mocked humans and then produced a sneering smile that indicates superintelligence because animals do not smile at people.

I spent many years driving late at night/early hours of the morning in the country and never came across any type of cryptid creature but I believe they were not as prevalent then as today. I've driven to Mukinbudin 292km's north-east of Perth I'm doing another trip shortly but I'm going to drive at night this time the trip takes in a lot of different types of terrain so I'll be keeping a good lookout.

You mentioned the woman and her daughter describing an animal that had stripes but not a Tazy Tiger my brother saw something very similar. He has a farm in York one morning he was driving around the back paddock checking the sheep and he noticed in the distance a creature that looked similar to a very large German Shepard but had distinctive stripes right down it's back. It ran with a loping gait until it disappeared over a hill. He wouldn't have a bar of cryptids but now he has second thoughts.

IMO there are plenty of strange creatures out and we are going to be seeing them exponentially. (eek)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by bassplyr » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Im open to thylacoleo still being around and laying low. Maybe something related is what your friend saw senses.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:59 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:12 pm
Im open to thylacoleo still being around and laying low. Maybe something related is what your friend saw senses.
It was my brother actually and I do agree I doubt it was a cryptid as we know them.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:36 am
I've resurrected this video of Brenton Sawin's who has sadly passed on it's from the US, not Australia. The video was taken by a man wandering through his favourite part of a forest in Washington state. When he came home and ran the video he was amazed to discover images he did not notice during his walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzbM-3bEx8

At 3:28 you will see a Dogman (circled) standing erect almost looking like a tree. These creatures are masters of camouflage and I do not believe this to be pareidolia. But even more, telling standing to the right of the circled figure I can see an enormous Dogman that appears to be leaning against a tree. I am surprised that this was not noted in the video.
The supposed overhead view of a pair of dogmen thick brush, is simply a missidentification of two stumps with flowers and vines growing out of them. The Gable film was admitted to be a hoax by the instigators.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:04 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:36 am
I've resurrected this video of Brenton Sawin's who has sadly passed on it's from the US, not Australia. The video was taken by a man wandering through his favourite part of a forest in Washington state. When he came home and ran the video he was amazed to discover images he did not notice during his walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzbM-3bEx8

At 3:28 you will see a Dogman (circled) standing erect almost looking like a tree. These creatures are masters of camouflage and I do not believe this to be pareidolia. But even more, telling standing to the right of the circled figure I can see an enormous Dogman that appears to be leaning against a tree. I am surprised that this was not noted in the video.
The supposed overhead view of a pair of dogmen thick brush, is simply a missidentification of two stumps with flowers and vines growing out of them. The Gable film was admitted to be a hoax by the instigators.
Pareidolia is a curse of the cryptid hunter but considering the other unexplained materializations on his video such as seeing what he described as fairies sitting on a tree branch Bigfoot and other Dogman watching them as they moved through their ''enchanted forest,'' I believe there could be more to it than seeing things that aren't there. Watch from 26:35 and at 28:15 that shows a stone monolithic structure standing with what appears to be hieroglyphic messages adorning it.

As for the Gable film, there are suggestions that it was a forced admission come on themanfromglad you should know by now to what extent government agencies, the military, etc will go to close down investigations.

There were skeptics claiming this video was a fake but after examing the movements of the creature they came to an agreement that the actions were impossible to duplicate by humans. I'm not convinced this was a Dogman possibly a very large wolf because I have seen videos of wolves to suggest this may be the case. :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Muser
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:11 am

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Muser » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 am

First post!

This is all a bit interesting, isn't it? Bigfoot, yowies, mothman and dogman etc...all trace back to the Nephilim.

I do have some questions...if we're using the bible to gather evidence.

My musings are as follows...

How did the Nephilim, or any of their offspring survive Noah's flood? Anything of animal life to survive the flood had to have been in the ark. All these creatures "came to Noah" (Gen.7:15), so that the selection of individuals and of species was entirely God-made. Therefore the chance of any taint of this angelic seed still existing on earth is impossible - that was the whole reason for the universal flood, i.e., not only to irreversibly and entirely eradicate this monstrous group, but also to make clear to posterity that they had been dramatically and unquestionably destroyed by God Himself.

If we are to believe the bible...that all perished in the great flood. Then you would also have to believe that any giants around after the flood were not anything to do with the Nephilim. Goliath and his ilk were abnormal in size but that is all(i.e., they were 100% human). Other Canaanite peoples are recorded as being likewise far above average in their physical size, but they too are only abnormal humans with no exceptional powers. Just like the giants that live amongst us today.

The spies who entered Canaan and brought back the bad report to the children of Israel do call some of the peoples there nephilim, but they are clearly only using the word in a propaganda sense in order to dissuade Israel from entering the land. One of the reasons for the flood was that Noah and his family were apparently not only the last to fear God but also the last (or among the last) to still be of pure human blood (Noah is called "perfect in his generations" for a reason). Had God not acted when He did, the human race would have been effectively extinguished in that no pure human beings would have been left, and then the Messiah could not have been born (since Jesus had to be of pure human seed: cf. Gen.3:15: "her Seed").

Perhaps...if we are going to use "old religion" as evidence...bigfoot and dogman could be better explained by reading the pages of the Hindu epic the Ramayana. The Ramayans is the epic tale of Rama, the 7th avatar of the supreme god Vishnu. Rama lived during the Treta Yuga. It was an age where the world was filled with giants. Around the same time as Rama’s birth, the supreme god Vishnu, knowing what was in store for him requested that all of the gods descend to the earth and mate with the apes and the bears. This request was made in order to, when the time was right, to provide Rama with an army he could use to help him conquer Ravana the giant demon king of Lanka.

The offspring of these unions obtained an array of impressive skills from their divine parents. The mighty Sugríva was the ruler of the vanara, (the ape-men). His father was Surya, their chief solar deity. The demi-god Hanúmán was the son of the wind god and is described as being able to travel very fast, while Nala was the son of the god of building and construction and is the vanara that helps Rama to build a bridge from mainland India to Lanka.

Food for thought...if your thoughts take you down these ancient tracks.

Me? I think yowies are more likely flesh and blood animals.

User avatar
Tuckeroo
Silver Status
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:29 am
Position: Nature Lover
Location: northen rivers nsw

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Tuckeroo » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi Muser, welcome to AYR. Some interesting ideas in your post.
Prepare yourself for some criticism in this section of the forums.

T.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 pm

Muser wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 am
First post!

This is all a bit interesting, isn't it? Bigfoot, yowies, mothman and dogman etc...all trace back to the Nephilim.

I do have some questions...if we're using the bible to gather evidence.

My musings are as follows...

How did the Nephilim, or any of their offspring survive Noah's flood? Anything of animal life to survive the flood had to have been in the ark. All these creatures "came to Noah" (Gen.7:15), so that the selection of individuals and of species was entirely God-made. Therefore the chance of any taint of this angelic seed still existing on earth is impossible - that was the whole reason for the universal flood, i.e., not only to irreversibly and entirely eradicate this monstrous group, but also to make clear to posterity that they had been dramatically and unquestionably destroyed by God Himself.

If we are to believe the bible...that all perished in the great flood. Then you would also have to believe that any giants around after the flood were not anything to do with the Nephilim. Goliath and his ilk were abnormal in size but that is all(i.e., they were 100% human). Other Canaanite peoples are recorded as being likewise far above average in their physical size, but they too are only abnormal humans with no exceptional powers. Just like the giants that live amongst us today.

The spies who entered Canaan and brought back the bad report to the children of Israel do call some of the peoples there nephilim, but they are clearly only using the word in a propaganda sense in order to dissuade Israel from entering the land. One of the reasons for the flood was that Noah and his family were apparently not only the last to fear God but also the last (or among the last) to still be of pure human blood (Noah is called "perfect in his generations" for a reason). Had God not acted when He did, the human race would have been effectively extinguished in that no pure human beings would have been left, and then the Messiah could not have been born (since Jesus had to be of pure human seed: cf. Gen.3:15: "her Seed").

Perhaps...if we are going to use "old religion" as evidence...bigfoot and dogman could be better explained by reading the pages of the Hindu epic the Ramayana. The Ramayans is the epic tale of Rama, the 7th avatar of the supreme god Vishnu. Rama lived during the Treta Yuga. It was an age where the world was filled with giants. Around the same time as Rama’s birth, the supreme god Vishnu, knowing what was in store for him requested that all of the gods descend to the earth and mate with the apes and the bears. This request was made in order to, when the time was right, to provide Rama with an army he could use to help him conquer Ravana the giant demon king of Lanka.

The offspring of these unions obtained an array of impressive skills from their divine parents. The mighty Sugríva was the ruler of the vanara, (the ape-men). His father was Surya, their chief solar deity. The demi-god Hanúmán was the son of the wind god and is described as being able to travel very fast, while Nala was the son of the god of building and construction and is the vanara that helps Rama to build a bridge from mainland India to Lanka.

Food for thought...if your thoughts take you down these ancient tracks.

Me? I think yowies are more likely flesh and blood animals.

Muser wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 am
First post!

This is all a bit interesting, isn't it? Bigfoot, yowies, mothman and dogman etc...all trace back to the Nephilim.

I do have some questions...if we're using the bible to gather evidence.

My musings are as follows...

How did the Nephilim, or any of their offspring survive Noah's flood? Anything of animal life to survive the flood had to have been in the ark. All these creatures "came to Noah" (Gen.7:15), so that the selection of individuals and of species was entirely God-made. Therefore the chance of any taint of this angelic seed still existing on earth is impossible - that was the whole reason for the universal flood, i.e., not only to irreversibly and entirely eradicate this monstrous group, but also to make clear to posterity that they had been dramatically and unquestionably destroyed by God Himself.

If we are to believe the bible...that all perished in the great flood. Then you would also have to believe that any giants around after the flood were not anything to do with the Nephilim. Goliath and his ilk were abnormal in size but that is all(i.e., they were 100% human). Other Canaanite peoples are recorded as being likewise far above average in their physical size, but they too are only abnormal humans with no exceptional powers. Just like the giants that live amongst us today.

The spies who entered Canaan and brought back the bad report to the children of Israel do call some of the peoples there nephilim, but they are clearly only using the word in a propaganda sense in order to dissuade Israel from entering the land. One of the reasons for the flood was that Noah and his family were apparently not only the last to fear God but also the last (or among the last) to still be of pure human blood (Noah is called "perfect in his generations" for a reason). Had God not acted when He did, the human race would have been effectively extinguished in that no pure human beings would have been left, and then the Messiah could not have been born (since Jesus had to be of pure human seed: cf. Gen.3:15: "her Seed").

Perhaps...if we are going to use "old religion" as evidence...bigfoot and dogman could be better explained by reading the pages of the Hindu epic the Ramayana. The Ramayans is the epic tale of Rama, the 7th avatar of the supreme god Vishnu. Rama lived during the Treta Yuga. It was an age where the world was filled with giants. Around the same time as Rama’s birth, the supreme god Vishnu, knowing what was in store for him requested that all of the gods descend to the earth and mate with the apes and the bears. This request was made in order to, when the time was right, to provide Rama with an army he could use to help him conquer Ravana the giant demon king of Lanka.

The offspring of these unions obtained an array of impressive skills from their divine parents. The mighty Sugríva was the ruler of the vanara, (the ape-men). His father was Surya, their chief solar deity. The demi-god Hanúmán was the son of the wind god and is described as being able to travel very fast, while Nala was the son of the god of building and construction and is the vanara that helps Rama to build a bridge from mainland India to Lanka.

Food for thought...if your thoughts take you down these ancient tracks.

Me? I think yowies are more likely flesh and blood animals.

Hi, Muser, welcome to the forum. Some answers here to your questions.


How did the Nephilim, or any of their offspring survive Noah's flood? Anything of animal life to survive the flood had to have been in the ark. All these creatures "came to Noah" (Gen.7:15), so that the selection of individuals and of species was entirely God-made. Therefore the chance of any taint of this angelic seed still existing on earth is impossible - that was the whole reason for the universal flood, i.e., not only to irreversibly and entirely eradicate this monstrous group, but also to make clear to posterity that they had been dramatically and unquestionably destroyed by God Himself.

Answer: It clearly says in Genesis 6:4 Genesis 6:4
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went into the daughters of humans, who bore children to them. These were the heroes that were of old, warriors of renown.

Now this means before the Great Flood and also afterward.
We all know that after Noah's flood, all living things on the earth were destroyed including the Nephilim from Genesis 6:4. It is presumed that one of the reasons God destroyed the earth was because of this Nephilim, their offspring and also the wickedness of that generation except for eight people in Noah's family and the animals and birds in the Ark. However, in Numbers 13:33 the Nephilim reappeared and Israel is terrified of them. So how did the descendants of the Nephilim reappear on the earth if the flood had only left Noah's family who eventually populated the earth?
They would have been post-flood in the same manner that they were pre-flood, that is to say, "the sons of God again came to the daughters of mankind who again bore children to them".


The spies who entered Canaan and brought back the bad report to the children of Israel do call some of the peoples there Nephilim, but they are clearly only using the word in a propaganda sense in order to dissuade Israel from entering the land. One of the reasons for the flood was that Noah and his family were apparently not only the last to fear God but also the last (or among the last) to still be of pure human blood (Noah is called "perfect in his generations" for a reason). Had God not acted when He did, the human race would have been effectively extinguished in that no pure human beings would have been left, and then the Messiah could not have been born (since Jesus had to be of pure human seed: cf. Gen.3:15: "her Seed").

Answer: Giants did indeed exist in Canaan the Israelites were terrified of them reporting they looked like grasshoppers in their presence these were not metaphorical. God ordered the destruction of Canaan all men, women, children, and animals for all were corrupted. But the Israelites disobeyed God's commands and some escaped which eventually led to the ensnaring of Israel. These Giants did exist pre-Flood such as the giant footprints indicated at the holy sites of Argaman one of five footprint temples found along the Jordan River Valley in Nachal Tirtzah or the giant footsteps in the temple at Ain Dara a small village in the northwest of Aleppo in Syria. It was estimated by the size of the prints that these giants must have been about 18 to 20 feet tall. Now if we believe Genisis 6:4 that Giants were here after the flood then we assume they were freely wandering about as indicated by the giant skeletons that have been unearthed in recent times all over the Earth.








Perhaps...if we are going to use "old religion" as evidence...bigfoot and dogman could be better explained by reading the pages of the Hindu epic the Ramayana. The Ramayans is the epic tale of Rama, the 7th avatar of the supreme god Vishnu. Rama lived during the Treta Yuga. It was an age where the world was filled with giants. Around the same time as Rama’s birth, the supreme god Vishnu, knowing what was in store for him requested that all of the gods descend to the earth and mate with the apes and the bears. This request was made in order to, when the time was right, to provide Rama with an army he could use to help him conquer Ravana the giant demon king of Lanka.

The offspring of these unions obtained an array of impressive skills from their divine parents. The mighty Sugríva was the ruler of the vanara, (the ape-men). His father was Surya, their chief solar deity. The demi-god Hanúmán was the son of the wind god and is described as being able to travel very fast, while Nala was the son of the god of building and construction and is the vanara that helps Rama to build a bridge from mainland India to Lanka.

Answer: I can't answer this one because I know very little of these religions but I will say that even these religions apparently had a good knowledge of Bigfoot/Dogman and others just not in my understanding.


Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

IN NOAH's DAY - Genesis 6:5,11,12 ...'And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.'


So after the flood the Nephilim abominations continued as it says And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt, FOR ALL FLESH had corrupted his way upon the earth.
This means all flesh not just human. The extent of this animal corruption is recorded in the Book Of Giants in The Dead Sea Scrolls.

The last mention of the Giants was about 1000 BC and then it ended but their DNA has continued evidenced today by the many skeletons that have been discovered/unearthed worldwide.

You Comment:
This is all a bit interesting, isn't it? Bigfoot, yowies, mothman and dogman etc...all trace back to the Nephilim.

Answer: To understand the origins of these creatures we have to go right back to the fallen angels descending on Mount Hermon.

Now it is understood that angels are Incorruptible.
God has made angels in such a way that they retain the essence that God originally intended for them. This means that they cannot die, decay, break up, or be substantially changed. For the root of corruptibility in a substance is matter, and in the angels, there is no matter."
Some scholars argue that angels were created as spirit not flesh the only one to pass from spirit to flesh is Jesus Christ and to suggest otherwise is blasphemous but angels did appear in physical form on Earth as messengers. So although retaining their spiritual form they also had a physical presence. My argument as to why the cryptids are able to be interdimensional able to maintain both a spiritual form and physical form through the actions of the Nephilim passing down these supernatural abilities.


So whatever angels may be made of, they’re made to last forever!
God's Angels cannot procreate but we have to remember these were not Angels of God but of Satans.
These 200 fallen angels led by Samayza were the main protagonists in a perceived plan by Satan to destroy the pure bloodlines that our Saviour Jesus Christ would come through by corrupting the human DNA.

To summarize: so if we are to believe that the Nephilim did reappear after the flood as stated the Israelites were terrified of them then it's reasonable to believe they carried on with their previous abominations hence the cryptids of today.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:32 pm

Tuckeroo wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 pm
Hi Muser, welcome to AYR. Some interesting ideas in your post.
Prepare yourself for some criticism in this section of the forums.

T.
No criticism from me Tuckeroo just an exchange of opinion. Muser does have Biblical knowledge so you are obviously referring to some that come on this section of the forum to blurt out their Biblical blasphemies and show up their complete ignorance of Biblical facts. :o
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Muser
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:11 am

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Muser » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Tuckeroo wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 pm
Hi Muser, welcome to AYR. Some interesting ideas in your post.
Prepare yourself for some criticism in this section of the forums.

T.
Thanks for the welcome Tuckeroo! I'm not very religious, so I think I'll be right. I just like to try and get to the facts where possible. At the end of the day...if ALL evidence has been presented and still no general consensus has been reached...I'm happy to say "Stuffed if I know" and drop the subject. (thumb up)

User avatar
Muser
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:11 am

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Muser » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:06 pm

Muser wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:42 pm
Tuckeroo wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:15 pm
Hi Muser, welcome to AYR. Some interesting ideas in your post.
Prepare yourself for some criticism in this section of the forums.

T.
Thanks for the welcome Tuckeroo and Sensesonfire! I'm not very religious, so I think I'll be right. I just like to try and get to the facts where possible. At the end of the day...if ALL evidence has been presented and still no general consensus has been reached...I'm happy to say "Stuffed if I know" and drop the subject. (thumb up)

User avatar
Muser
New Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:11 am

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by Muser » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm

^^^Sorry about that. I don't know how to edit posts.

It was rude of me not to thank Sensesonfire for his welcome. I don't know how I missed that the first time. (oops)

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Dogman in Australia

Unread post by themanfromglad » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:01 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:04 pm
themanfromglad wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:19 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:36 am
I've resurrected this video of Brenton Sawin's who has sadly passed on it's from the US, not Australia. The video was taken by a man wandering through his favourite part of a forest in Washington state. When he came home and ran the video he was amazed to discover images he did not notice during his walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzbM-3bEx8

At 3:28 you will see a Dogman (circled) standing erect almost looking like a tree. These creatures are masters of camouflage and I do not believe this to be pareidolia. But even more, telling standing to the right of the circled figure I can see an enormous Dogman that appears to be leaning against a tree. I am surprised that this was not noted in the video.
The supposed overhead view of a pair of dogmen thick brush, is simply a missidentification of two stumps with flowers and vines growing out of them. The Gable film was admitted to be a hoax by the instigators.
Pareidolia is a curse of the cryptid hunter but considering the other unexplained materializations on his video such as seeing what he described as fairies sitting on a tree branch Bigfoot and other Dogman watching them as they moved through their ''enchanted forest,'' I believe there could be more to it than seeing things that aren't there. Watch from 26:35 and at 28:15 that shows a stone monolithic structure standing with what appears to be hieroglyphic messages adorning it.

As for the Gable film, there are suggestions that it was a forced admission come on themanfromglad you should know by now to what extent government agencies, the military, etc will go to close down investigations.

There were skeptics claiming this video was a fake but after examing the movements of the creature they came to an agreement that the actions were impossible to duplicate by humans. I'm not convinced this was a Dogman possibly a very large wolf because I have seen videos of wolves to suggest this may be the case. :idea:
The Gable Film was both proven to be a hoax, and admitted to be a hoax.

Post Reply