Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:40 pm

greybush wrote:I'm sorry but the photos look like they were taken with a toaster
:D
Now why didn't Dave think of that...

macquariedave

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by macquariedave » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:21 pm

Searcher wrote:
greybush wrote:I'm sorry but the photos look like they were taken with a toaster
:D
Now why didn't Dave think of that...
I guess it just didn't pop-up . . .

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1972
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Yowie bait » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Thats a 'crummy' joke Dave.. :lol:
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Scarts
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:33 am
Position: Researcher

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Scarts » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Yes, a hot joke but dry sense of humour from the crusty one! :D

User avatar
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:36 am
Position: Unsure
Location: South Western Victoria

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Simon M » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:30 pm

This was, indeed, a detailed attempt at trolling....it didn't work because nobody got hostile with Bushtuckerman. To be fair, he did put some effort into making his story entertaining, and I appreciated that. I did chuckle about the rainbow serpent stuff. It was novel and imaginative.

I especially loved the fact that Searcher predicted what Bushtckerman's photos would look like before he posted them. Classic. (thumb up)

Here's a photo of a rare creature that lives in my backyard....canis familiaris.

Image

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by yowiedan » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Searcher wrote:I feel like a clairvoyant having predicted exactly what those photos would be like... Nothing but blobs and blurs! (eek)

A clear photograph is sharp focus would be nice. Or even better, a smartphone movie in HD. It's not that hard...unless there's nothing there in the first place.
I can't see anything in those pictures except blurry trees and plants.

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Shazzoir » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 pm

greybush wrote:I'm sorry but the photos look like they were taken with a toaster
I am dead set rolling around in fits of laughter at this gem, bless you for this hilarious addition to my vocabulary for each 'blurry yowie' photo I see from this point on, hahahahahah! Solid gold!

Shazz
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:55 am

yowiedan wrote:
I can't see anything in those pictures except blurry trees and plants.

That is because the Men In Black have shielded the files with an Insertive Diversionary Interference Of Transmission algorithm in order to stop Bushtuckerman's information from getting out to the public.

There is a hack available that sometimes counters the IDIOT algorithm though. All one has to do is make for oneself a small shielding device out of metal (quality aluminium foil sometimes works), place said shield on one's head and chant 'Illuminati' backwards seventy seven times. This should reverse the algorithm and allow one to see the now clear images.

Or if no appropriate shielding is available, one could simply drink a large volume of strong alcohol, or even better, a tea made from certain spotted mushrooms found growing in cow paddocks after rain.

DISCLAIMER: The latter hack may expose creatures in the images that are very different to the ones seen by Bushtuckerman.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Shazzoir
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 962
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Gender: Female
Location: Brisbane, Qld

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by Shazzoir » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 pm

(lol) (claps hands) (jest) :lol:
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Dr. Carl Sagan

User avatar
sensesonfire
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Reality of Yowies(Hominins) in Australia

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Wolf wrote:
yowiedan wrote:
I can't see anything in those pictures except blurry trees and plants.

That is because the Men In Black have shielded the files with an Insertive Diversionary Interference Of Transmission algorithm in order to stop Bushtuckerman's information from getting out to the public.

There is a hack available that sometimes counters the IDIOT algorithm though. All one has to do is make for oneself a small shielding device out of metal (quality aluminium foil sometimes works), place said shield on one's head and chant 'Illuminati' backwards seventy seven times. This should reverse the algorithm and allow one to see the now clear images.

Or if no appropriate shielding is available, one could simply drink a large volume of strong alcohol, or even better, a tea made from certain spotted mushrooms found growing in cow paddocks after rain.

DISCLAIMER: The latter hack may expose creatures in the images that are very different to the ones seen by Bushtuckerman.

Hey, Wolf don't dis the Men in Black they may pay you a visit. Interesting video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p45qYhzbGp4
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream.

Edgar Allan Poe.

Post Reply