How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am

I am soooo depressed right now... Black's constant insults to my intelligence and degrading my Life's work has driven me to suicide... 'bye all (death)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:05 am

Wolf wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am
I am soooo depressed right now... Black's constant insults to my intelligence and degrading my Life's work has driven me to suicide... 'bye all (death)
DAMMIT! ... went to hang myself but realised doing so would mean I was culturally appropriating and being insensitive to the lynchings of the past.
(sneaky)



Guess I'll keep on writing then, sorry folks ..... (lol)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Black » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:32 am

Wolf, save the melodrama for your next fictional piece. You and your fellow southernfreemen have quoted that saker line so many times, you'd think you each have it tattooed to the end of your wangs. :lol:

Which makes it even more perplexing you would write a Hollywood opinion of the sasquatch and dogman as bloodthirsty nomadic monsters, over the complex and engaging opinion you would arrive at by researching, reading the threads, or reading the reports. You've contributed to pop culture, not the aims of this site.

I didn't accuse you of cultural appropriation, wolf. I accused you of cultural misappropriation. It isn't a proven animal, it's a proven phenomena, a proven human experience which the indigenous peoples are the experts of.

Are you on any other fictional writing boards aside from Southernfreeman?

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Black, save your lies and falsehoods for your therapist.
I have never read anyone else quote that Saker line... EVER.

Your statement that I wrote "a Hollywood opinion of the sasquatch and dogman as bloodthirsty nomadic monsters" is patently incorrect... which demonstrates you have not read my novel. (Or if you did your usual lack of comprehension skills are demonstrated once again for all to see... no wonder you failed your law exams)

You make false assumptions endlessly, divert attention from your failings to correct your misreading of simple english with ad hominem attacks and strawman arguments and generally show yourself to be the sad troll you are to anyone unfortunate enough to read your posts.

Give it a break mate.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Black » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:54 am

Nice to see you staying on topic, wolf, and yet again delivering a fine demonstration of the inadequacies of the saker quote.

So, let me get this straight. I'm a liar, peddler of falsehoods, have a therapist, make patently incorrect statements, have not read your novel, am lacking comprehension skills, failed my law exams, make endless false assumptions, divert attention from my failings, misread simple English, use ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, and show myself to be a sad troll.

Yet, you leave your emotions at the door and don't use ad hominem attacks against me, wolf? :shock: We wouldn't want things to get personal! Hey, mate? :wink: :lol:

I've seen you quote that saker line, so many times, it's like a broken record. I have also read other members from your southernfreemen cult recite the same line. Especially the cult leader. Nothing false about what I said at all, big guy.

What do you even care what my opinion of your book characters are? As a novel, it's a well written book! My opinion doesn't affect your book sales or appeal for movie rights, and that's all you care about, right?

For someone who prides on comprehension ability, for you to think I haven't read your book, and failed any law exams, is simply astounding. (I covered over your book cover with brown paper. One day, I'll put my own dust cover jacket on it, with an appropriate image) Can you even comprehend what an "ad hominem" attack is?

Once again, you've tried to sweep all the important things I've said, under the rug. You continue to demonstrate the way human emotion and ego affects rational thinking and leads to problems between opinions - the very topic of this thread.

You are such a slave to your emotions, so emotionally invested in your novels and own opinions, not only have you convinced yourself I can't comprehend the saker quote, but that you have never sunk to a level of delivering ad hominem attacks. Wolf, you even threw the first stone!

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:01 pm

"Wolf, you even threw the first stone!"


...is EXACTLY what I am talking about.
Please present your evidence? My initial reply to you is right there...
Where is this "stone" of which you claim I caste at you?
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by adventurer » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:23 pm

These arguments back and forth seem so petty now. Think about the people with real problems at the moment. Bush fire victims that own nothing, animals that are burning to death. Your both smart and healthy and have a home and jobs so maybe put some of your brain power ideas into helping those in need.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:04 am

Way ahead of you Adventurer.
For years now my wife and I have been working towards establishing The Wild Woods Foundation, a NFP dedicated to saving land from development and setting it aside forever for animal rehabilitation, both native and domestic.

All profits from my books and artwork go direct to this foundation.
To date two decent sized blocks have been purchased and saved from houses being built in sensitive areas. The trees on these blocks in particular are established nesting trees for a variety of bird life and by purchasing these blocks we have ensured they will never be cut down (which is what happens in this suburb whenever a new home is built).

As sasquatchsagas.com and bybigfoot.com grow more flora and fauna can be saved.

It is my reason for writing and producing the art I do.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:08 am

In regard to Black/Scarts frequently stating his opinion as fact and not willing to admit to that fraud. The specific opinion that he stated above, as a fact, is that "Yowie/Bigfoot is not a proven animal". Bigfoot is a known living entity that breathes from time to time, and is therefore a known animal. It also has shape shifting capabilities, some of which does not require breathing and/or the use of oxygen to keep functioning. This is a known fact by the U.S. Government, that is not published.

The following ia a one paragraph summary of what is known about what the Federal and some State Governments know in the United States:

Paranormal Bigfoot
Starting in about 1959, before all of today's mainstream researchers had any interest in Bigfoot, the U.S. Department of Defense briefly and separately held two Bigfoot in captivity at Lawrence Livermore National Labs. The holding cell was a highly electrified, reinforced concrete faraday cage, that was designed for confining energy, shape shifters and interdimensional beings that could become invisible and pass through the walls. Both escaped by outwitting their captors, when they walked right out the door when they came in to clean up, because the Bigfoot pretended to have already escaped. But they did not escape before hundreds of public and private sector scientists acted as observers, and not before they filmed the Bigfoot disappearing and reappearing inside of the holding cell. On occasion, only an orb would be present with no 3-D Bigfoot visible. But then the Bigfoot would become visible again and the orb would be gone. U.C. Berkeley professors also participated in the captivity study. In the early 60's, the FBI estimated the U.S. population at 1 million, because they knew that they were paranormal. Starting in the 60's, U.S. Congress did a study of how well 4th through 12th graders handled being taught about the paranormal Bigfoot. They used Beaverton Oregon's School District 48 and a school district in Tennessee. In 1974ish, government scientists determined that the Bigfoot had a 3rd phase, which was a cloud. From personal experience, that cloud may or may not emit an electronic noise that is similar to but not exactly like a small localized wind. In the spring of 1975, UC Berkeley professors with Stephen Hawking decided to kick TIME out of the 4th dimension slot and dedicate that slot to the study of Bigfoot and other forest beings that have the capability of invisibility. Stephen Hawking was given the job of writing a book to find a new home for TIME. That book was A Brief History of Time. And it's new home was tied together with SPACE to make SPACE-TIME. About Jan. 23, 1981, now former President Carter made a speech from his garden in Georgia, where he announced that the Bigfoot are real, that they are paranormal, and that they are people. Later, former Governor Kitzaber announced while in office that the Bigfoot are real. In about 2004, the Bigfoot specialist with the Portland Oregon branch of the FBI, stated to me that the FBI is well aware that the Bigfoot are paranormal, but that they are not considered to be a threat to man. He further stated that there are other paranormal beings out there, that ARE a threat to man. From personal experience, two primarily suspects would be a constantly rasping bipedal Reptilian and a constantly growling Dog Man.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:06 pm

Space-time was developed between 1900 and 1915 by guys like you know lorentz, poincaré, minkowski and EINSTEIN!

Stephen Hawkings contribution to physics was that he was one of the first to attempt a link between general relativity and quantum mechanics via his theory of Hawking Radiation.

What do you think 4d space is? space, the three dimensions we know and love and the added dimension of time hence...space-time!

But im sure you already knew all this already. Presenting really poor fiction is not the best method of approaching established fiction writers such as wolf in the hopes of fostering an apprenticeship.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Black » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:20 pm

Wolf, your stone: "As usual Black you seem to misinterpret my words....miss the point completely.... arrive at apparently illogical conclusions" ....."for someone trained in word use (legal studies) you seem to make illogical assumptions"....."are you sure you aren't a police prosecutor?"...

No ad hominem attacks there, ay wolf? :oops: So, in your opinion, I usually misinterpret words, miss points, arrive at illogical conclusions contrary to whatever legal training you know I've had, and you still bait me for whatever my job is, dissing police prosecutors, like it's your civic duty as a southernfreeman cult member to do. My job is irrelevant to this board and is none of your business. But, you don't use ad hominem attacks, and didn't throw the first stone? (cheers)

Manfromglad, is anything you've written above, your own first-hand knowledge? You know, from first hand experience? If not, everything you have written is somebody else's opinion or assumption, which you are now trying to pass off as fact. Besides, you've written all this before, and now you're calling me a fraudster, letting your emotional investment in your own beliefs, prove my point yet again.

Emotions can be wonderful slaves but terrible masters.

Adventurer, I'm already ahead of you as well.

Who is hoping to foster an apprenticeship with wolf, blasplyr?

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Hey black i was referring to the work of fiction mr gladman presented above. Reads like an awful pitch for a scifi channel movie of the week pilot.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:11 pm

The 4th dimension is no longer TIME because String Theory has given us the basics on how it occurs and given us invisibility as well as the ability for two objects to occupy the same place at the same TIME. TIME does not allow two objects to occupy the same place at the same TIME, therefore it is not a dimension. Furthermore, the book X3 by Adrian Dvir, describes in great detail, how the 4th dimension works. Buy it. The archaic thinking that set TIME as the 4th dimension, is still archaic today. One night out in the woods, when I knew that I had a Bigfoot nearby, I asked him twice whether he was 4th dimensional. And twice with great emphasis, he indicated that he was 4th dimensional. As to the history that I noted in my previous post, I have a dozen or more separate sources for the facts noted, and I was a student in that Congressional Bigfoot study and I was at UC Berkeley with Stephen Hawking when he was there studying Bigfoot, and I witnessed the President and Oregon Governor make their statements on TV. There is no chance that any fact that I listed, is in error. Deal with it.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:22 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:11 pm
The 4th dimension is no longer TIME because String Theory has given us the basics on how it occurs and given us invisibility as well as the ability for two objects to occupy the same place at the same TIME. TIME does not allow two objects to occupy the same place at the same TIME, therefore it is not a dimension. Furthermore, the book X3 by Adrian Dvir, describes in great detail, how the 4th dimension works. Buy it. The archaic thinking that set TIME as the 4th dimension, is still archaic today. One night out in the woods, when I knew that I had a Bigfoot nearby, I asked him twice whether he was 4th dimensional. And twice with great emphasis, he indicated that he was 4th dimensional. As to the history that I noted in my previous post, I have a dozen or more separate sources for the facts noted, and I was a student in that Congressional Bigfoot study and I was at UC Berkeley with Stephen Hawking when he was there studying Bigfoot, and I witnessed the President and Oregon Governor make their statements on TV. There is no chance that any fact that I listed, is in error. Deal with it.
I apologize themanfromglad but you are talking way above their limited knowledge of understanding and of the paranormal no knowledge at all. :-x
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
gregvalentine
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:42 pm
Position: Crypto Enthusiast
Location: North Ryde, Sydney

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by gregvalentine » Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:31 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:22 pm
I apologize themanfromglad but you are talking way above their limited knowledge of understanding and of the paranormal no knowledge at all. :-x
And you, of course, know everything . . .

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 pm

Interesting that you would interpret ""are you sure you aren't a police prosecutor?" as an attack of some kind?

Perhaps indicative of your subconscious guilt?

I tell you straight facts of my experiences in court and you accuse me of lying about it because you cannot accept the system we live under has been corrupted by those with an agenda. Deep deep down inside perhaps your subconscious is aware of the corruption you defend, hence your defensive reaction to being asked if you have anything to do with those that enforce said corruption?

The point is Black, you missed the INTENT of my reply to you... I was suggesting you had misread my words but rather than accept that he who WROTE said words might possibly be correct about the MEANING of those words.... (Intent is everything, is it not?) ... you spout unrelated rubbish about untruths, designed to avoid the question and distract with off-topic ad hominem, Logical Fallacies, Strawman arguments and Projection in an effort to slander me as a liar! ... well done. (claps hands)

I also find it interesting that such tactics are oft employed by what many call the 'Radical Left' (expressed most visually by groups like AntiFa). They are tactics learnt direct from Sol Alinsky's Rules For Radicals

The true irony here is that you will likely not comprehend the above neither and will no doubt continue down the false path of your slavery in your verbal sparring... oh well, keep it up mate. Your word-smithing is if nothing else entertaining to read. (lol)

Looking forward to the next instalment. (thumb up)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:22 pm

gregvalentine wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:31 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:22 pm
I apologize themanfromglad but you are talking way above their limited knowledge of understanding and of the paranormal no knowledge at all. :-x
And you, of course, know everything . . .
Good to hear from you Greg now you're getting the hang of it. Took a while but I knew I'd make the breakthrough eventually. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 617
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Wolf wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:50 pm
I Your word-smithing is if nothing else entertaining to read. (lol)

Looking forward to the next instalment. (thumb up)
Hey Wolf and Black I for one have enjoyed every comment I'm not taking much notice of the authorial intent but your great adaptation of the written word. (thumb up)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:46 pm

"I have a dozen or more separate sources for the facts noted"


Please provide them, sounds interesting.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:46 pm

Wolf wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:46 pm
"I have a dozen or more separate sources for the facts noted"


Please provide them, sounds interesting.
Lets start in the beginning, well before you were born. In the 60's, when I was one of hundreds of 4th through 12th graders that were being taught about the paranormal Bigfoot, the science teachers would fall on that list. Chemistry teacher Dan Feller, Math teacher Miska, Physicists teacher whose name I have forgotten, Psychology teacher world famous Darrel (Mouse) Davis. And then in college, the father of one student on the floor, was a U.S. Government physicist working at Lawrence Livermore National Labs. Going back a bit, In Indian guides, one father was a Textronix V.P. and he was in on the LLNL study, in Boy Scouts, the father of an eagle scout was in on the study. At U.C. Berkeley, all of my structural engineering professors talked about the LLNL study and some acted as observers. And then there was my buddy in Walnut Creek California, who read the LLNL report over and over, even checking it out of the LLNL library and taking it home to read. While at U.C. Berkeley, Stephen Hawking gave dozens of impromptu speeches on Bigfoot on the sidewalks of that institution. A Lawrence Berkeley Lab employee thought that I might have an interest in Bigfoot and told be about the 4th dimension being allocated to explaining Bigfoot invisibility, and Hawking being given the job of writing a book about what to do with TIME. From a Bectel employee, I heard about them capturing the Bigfoot at an Air Force station, in the underground tunnel system. While in Colorado Springs, I heard about the 3 Bigfoot who materialized inside the top secret tunnels of Cheyenne Mountain, the most secure military base on the planet, where they were shot at but escaped unharmed. Also from that Bectel employee, I heard about the Bigfoot materializing inside of the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant control room and telepathing to the scientists there, where there was overheating problems. So I am afraid that I am up to about 20 people and slightly outdid myself and am quite exhausted. Whew! I am certain that I missed a few. As for myself, I have hundreds of Bigfoot field experiences and in every single case, they were paranormal. Some of those experiences would completely blow your mind. So I have personal experience with the electronic cloud phase, the orb phase, the invisible phase, the dark cloud phase, a presumed aggressive Reptilian, a pissed off dog man, dozens of irritated Bigfoot, charging Bigfoot, being tapped on the shoulder, having trees pushed over for me and many communicating in response to my questions, and hundreds of more experiences with little forest people who watch me play tennis on a regular basis. In conclusion, my qualifications for sharing facts at no extra charge, are significant and difficult to equal. And so wolf, can the entire litany of your Yowie experiences, be far ranging enough to cover the head of a pin if written in large font? Inquiring minds want to know.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:10 pm

... depends on the size of the pin (thumb up)

I have stated several times I have never seen one. My 'knowledge' as it were, comes from absorbing everything I can about the subject (mostly eyewitness reports) and a fascination with animal behaviour I have had for as far back as I can remember... my family were country folk that some might call 'Greenies', though my parents were 'red-neck'... just farming stock with a brain and concern for the environment really.

Hearing the endless interpretations of these animals being monsters and needing to be shot I decided to put on paper (or rather computer) the experiences people were having but speculatively told from the point of view of the animal.

I make no claims of accuracy, my work is pure fiction... entertaining yes, but also hopefully thought-provoking. Perhaps with understanding (even if incorrect) can come acceptance and compassion, something I share with even the most hated 'known' animals...

... I won't even kill a cane toad, and often grab cockroaches and just toss them outside (much to my wife's consternation (no no) (lol) )
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:14 pm

I should add... my darling wife is as bad as I am (except, despite handling spiders, snakes, etc and stitching up injured animals she for some reason is irrationally terrified of cockroaches).

Got a link for that report?
If not I will try and dig it up... cheers.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:34 pm

You know adrian dvir is not a physicist he was educated as a computer engineer, but gave up his career to be a medium. He's also considered a quack. He isnt in any position to make definitive statements about multiple dimensions and space-time. You referencing him as an expert in time is like passing chef Ramsey off as an expert on plate tectonics and telling people to entertain his opinion on the astenosphere of the earths mantle.

Why would they kick time out of the fourth dimension slot when it has nothing to do with invisibility. Also, youre right bigfoot is 4th dimensional. And so are you...and me...and the paper weight on my desk.

Why in 1959 would Lawrence Livermore labs be working on bigfoot specimens. Kinda an odd place to do that when they were only 7 years old at the time and from 1957-1960 up to their ears trying to design and develop the warhead for the polaris and minuteman missiles.

String theory would not be what they would be using to figure out why bigfoot could defy nature and turn invisible. First problem with you siting string theory is that in 1958-1974 string theorists (wasn't called that back then) were focused on trying to understand the strong nuclear force by explaining whats known as strong interactions. Not so much time. String theory eventually got its ass kicked by quantum chromodynamics by the mid 70s and other than in the early 60s it wasn't in vogue and was on the fringes of interest. It bounced back mid 90s to early 2000s and is hanging in there and is focused on explaining quantum gravity through gravitons but is getting shoved aside again by more promising theories like quantum loop gravity. Also gravitons arent in vogue any more either. So string theory isnt the best choice of things to site as to why bigfoots invisible and why time got kicked out of the fourth dimension.

Hawkins gave lectures at Berkeley but didnt work there. He was a Cambridge guy.

His first visit to Berkeley was on a family holiday in 1965 for two weeks. However, at the time he was working on a research fellowship based of of Penrose's math and proving that the cosmic microwave background was proof of a Big Bang. Obviously his work at the time had nothing to do with time in the sense you're thinking. He was referring to the beginning of time at the instance of the big bang.

In 1968 he was still in Cambridge working now in collaboration with Rodger Penrose further developing their proof of the big bang.

In the early 70s he was still in the UK now focusing on black holes. He was very busy during that time writing three seminal works on black holes eventually connecting them to thermodynamics. Obviously too busy to be fussing over bigfoot.

In 1973 he was too busy worrying about whether black holes emit radiation particles and in 1974 while working in cambridge he came out with his theory of hawking radiation.

In 1975 he was still extremely busy at cambridge where he was just awarded a senior post while serving as the Reader there for gravitational physics. ie he still wasn't anywhere near Berkeley in California.

His first lecture and visit to Berkeley for scientific purposes was to give a lecture in march of 1988 on baby universes, then again in april a month later to give a lecture on black holes. Incidentally march 1988 was the date for the publishing of his book A Brief History of Time. Its almost as if the only reason he was at Berkeley was because he was on a press tour for his book giving lectures. Also he first came up with the idea to even start writing a book on science in 1983. Not sure how that fits into your timeline.

You see a theme developing here about mr hawkings?

As for particles being in two places at once and that causing issues with time. Well it doesnt cause problems. Its called superposition and you should probably review it. Besides string theory wasn't the first to figure that out. Its been known about for more than 90 years now. You take statements about waveform collapse via observation and the double slit experiment and completely misunderstand it. Also go review Minkowskie's thoughts about time and why its considered a dimension.

Here's a fun little article about how Stanford University had an object in two places at once. And no issues with time. I know...i know..... But. .... But time!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... taneously/

You sound like a bright guy who's either trolling or sadly suffering from dementia or schizophrenia

Also you should look up something thats called a paragraph.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:21 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:34 pm
...
Also you should look up something thats called a paragraph.
(lol) (claps hands) ... that's gold.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:37 am

bassplyr wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:34 pm
You know adrian dvir is not a physicist he was educated as a computer engineer, but gave up his career to be a medium. He's also considered a quack. He isnt in any position to make definitive statements about multiple dimensions and space-time. You referencing him as an expert in time is like passing chef Ramsey off as an expert on plate tectonics and telling people to entertain his opinion on the astenosphere of the earths mantle.

Why would they kick time out of the fourth dimension slot when it has nothing to do with invisibility. Also, youre right bigfoot is 4th dimensional. And so are you...and me...and the paper weight on my desk.

Why in 1959 would Lawrence Livermore labs be working on bigfoot specimens. Kinda an odd place to do that when they were only 7 years old at the time and from 1957-1960 up to their ears trying to design and develop the warhead for the polaris and minuteman missiles.

String theory would not be what they would be using to figure out why bigfoot could defy nature and turn invisible. First problem with you siting string theory is that in 1958-1974 string theorists (wasn't called that back then) were focused on trying to understand the strong nuclear force by explaining whats known as strong interactions. Not so much time. String theory eventually got its ass kicked by quantum chromodynamics by the mid 70s and other than in the early 60s it wasn't in vogue and was on the fringes of interest. It bounced back mid 90s to early 2000s and is hanging in there and is focused on explaining quantum gravity through gravitons but is getting shoved aside again by more promising theories like quantum loop gravity. Also gravitons arent in vogue any more either. So string theory isnt the best choice of things to site as to why bigfoots invisible and why time got kicked out of the fourth dimension.

Hawkins gave lectures at Berkeley but didnt work there. He was a Cambridge guy.

His first visit to Berkeley was on a family holiday in 1965 for two weeks. However, at the time he was working on a research fellowship based of of Penrose's math and proving that the cosmic microwave background was proof of a Big Bang. Obviously his work at the time had nothing to do with time in the sense you're thinking. He was referring to the beginning of time at the instance of the big bang.

In 1968 he was still in Cambridge working now in collaboration with Rodger Penrose further developing their proof of the big bang.

In the early 70s he was still in the UK now focusing on black holes. He was very busy during that time writing three seminal works on black holes eventually connecting them to thermodynamics. Obviously too busy to be fussing over bigfoot.

In 1973 he was too busy worrying about whether black holes emit radiation particles and in 1974 while working in cambridge he came out with his theory of hawking radiation.

In 1975 he was still extremely busy at cambridge where he was just awarded a senior post while serving as the Reader there for gravitational physics. ie he still wasn't anywhere near Berkeley in California.

His first lecture and visit to Berkeley for scientific purposes was to give a lecture in march of 1988 on baby universes, then again in april a month later to give a lecture on black holes. Incidentally march 1988 was the date for the publishing of his book A Brief History of Time. Its almost as if the only reason he was at Berkeley was because he was on a press tour for his book giving lectures. Also he first came up with the idea to even start writing a book on science in 1983. Not sure how that fits into your timeline.

You see a theme developing here about mr hawkings?

As for particles being in two places at once and that causing issues with time. Well it doesnt cause problems. Its called superposition and you should probably review it. Besides string theory wasn't the first to figure that out. Its been known about for more than 90 years now. You take statements about waveform collapse via observation and the double slit experiment and completely misunderstand it. Also go review Minkowskie's thoughts about time and why its considered a dimension.

Here's a fun little article about how Stanford University had an object in two places at once. And no issues with time. I know...i know..... But. .... But time!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... taneously/

You sound like a bright guy who's either trolling or sadly suffering from dementia or schizophrenia

Also you should look up something thats called a paragraph.
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you flush out a Government paid DISINFORMATION ARTIST who is acting as a mole in Bigfoot/Yowie research, and who is circulating on public forums in order to put the private sector back 60 years. Notice how he appears to dip into a computer database to instantly cut and paste the standard lies that a team of Government paid disinformation artists is likely to keep handy for such an occasion, and quickly produce it in a Forum like this, without allowing any time to actually research the various subject matters. But in his haste to cut and paste, he did not customize his responses to exactly what I stated. For instance, I never said that Stephen Hawking worked at U.C. Berkeley, yet this Disinformation artist claimed that I did and then it citing fabricated lies to supposedly prove that I am the troll. When in fact bassplyr is both the troll and the Disinformation artist that is here to confuse everyone. Stephen Hawking was on sabatical leave from Cambridge at U.C. Santa Barbara in the fall term of 1974, but unofficially spent his weekdays at U.C. Berkeley going over the Lawrence Livermore National Lab Bigfoot Captivity Reports and Videos. They gave him an Assistant Professor position while he was there but the Federal Government did not want his presence there to be cited in the college newspaper, in order to keep Bigfoot off of his resume. So his autobiography completely left out his time at U.C. Berkeley studying the paranormal Bigfoot. But I walked by him everyday on the back sidewalks of U.C. Berkeley. In the Spring of 1975, Hawking had already returned to U.C. Santa Barbara, but remained in contact with the U.C. Berkeley professors that were studying Bigfoot. Which was why he was included in that decision to kick TIME out of the 4th dimension slot. It should also be noted that the U.S. Government was not going to allow those professors to make any public announcements about their decision because Bigfoot was then and is still top secret today. Or at least what they know about Bigfoot is top secret because they "cannot contain, control or communicate with the Bigfoot". Which was the final conclusion of the LLNL Bigfoot captivity report, btw. Regarding bassplyr, I have only seen this level of sophisticated disinformation skills once before, and that was by Karl who owns and runs Cryptozoology.com. In the olden days, Karl responded exactly as bassplyr, and then Karl would ban me from responding to his attacks on the truth. As for bassplyr's attack on Adrain Dvir, prove it. I never said that Dvir was a physicist. I didn't say what he was educated as. Yet bassplyr claimed that I was wrong in what I claimed that he was educated in, WHEN I MADE NO CLAIMS WHATSOEVER. "bassplyr", has been impeached. Impeached means that his testimony is deemed to be a complete lie in a court of law because a portion of his testimony has been proven to be a lie. Karl of cryptozoology.com, would never have made this careless a mistake. So bassplyr is just a low level Disinformation Artist in training for some government, who is sharpening his skills here. In conclusion, bassplyr has proven himself to be a liar, a Troll and a Disinformation artist. One important item that I left out of my recollections is that in the spring of 1975, I was contacted by the human resource department of Lawrence Livermore National Labs, and they wanted to hire me since I had one of the highest GPA's in my structural engineering class. That female HR rep repeatedly stated that LLNL was so cutting edge, that they had previously both held and studied Bigfoot in captivity at Lawrence Livermore National Labs. Had I taken that job, then I would not be able to share with you here, THE TRUTH. In conclusion, I am not going to tell bassplyr what he can do to himself, or where he can go straight to. I am simply going to wish him better luck on his next Disinformation gig, because he sucks at this one and is about to be reassigned to UFOs, Aliens, Reptilians or the Dog Man, all of which are also top secret.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:58 am

And having one object in two places at the same time as bassplyr claimed, is not the same as having two objects in the same place at the same time. Apparently bassplyr thinks that we are all stupid here, and cannot recognize another one of his major blunders. Thus, further confirming that bassplyr is a liar, a troll and a paid cut and paste disinformation artist by some government, and pretty much sucks at his chosen career. Perhaps he should try selling fire extinguishers. I hear that they are in high demand these days.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:13 am

... at least take on the advice in his last line.

...my poor eyes... (sneaky)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 am

Government shill.. pffft! I wish. It would be awesome to get paid to post on the internet all day instead of having a real job.

First things first. You need this link in your life! I urge you to review and understand the lessons it can impart. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Well anyways, as part of Operation Steamroll...uh ...i mean...as part of my ongoing debate with you, I'll add some more further details about 1974-1975 since youre getting all nit picky about hawking. You know they were some of the most documented years of his life right?

In late 1974- to mid 1975 he was on sabbatical....at Caltech....in Pasadena...working with kip thorne....and hanging out with richard feynman. He was there on a scholarship and obligated to conduct his work with thorne. He didnt have time to be pondering bigfoots navel as he was spending his energy drafting his paper on black hole information loss. You know that concept he was coming up with earlier in 1974 at cambridge and that got him his esteemed position back at cambridge later in 1975. His wife and kids were there with him at the time too which is with whom he spent his free time. He visited palm spring and some resorts in southern California near the beach... With his family. But he wasn't up at Berkeley. And he certainly wasn't at uc santa Barbara babbling about bigfoot.

His short time in Pasadena at Caltech has too many witnesses including notable big names like john preskill, thorne, feynman and bernard carr for your "bigfoot was the body of his work" hypothesis you're spouting to actually pan out.

Its rather obvious to the readers that from my writing style im not a copy and paste kinda guy. I can come up with this stuff relatively quickly because i actually enjoy science and have read up many times about the lives of great physicists including hawking and can spout most of this stuff off the top of my head. Which is certainly better than out ones ass. Besides you have now insulted my thumbs, which i take offense to, who had the poor luck of having to type out all of my responses to you on a tablet and are now kinda sore. They wish they could cut n paste things and save them the trouble.

As for two objects at the same one place at the same time. You're right i misread you there. None the less why would academia seek to expell time from the fourth dimension to account for something thats never been observed including with bigfoot and warrants no investigation. Unless youre claiming that two bigfoot were seen occupying the exact same place at the exact same time violating things like the Pauli Exclusion Principle. And if you want to say no, no a bigfoot and his orb or cloud of electrical energy were seen coexisting at the same time thats equally tenuous to claim since this hearsay comes from you..i know, i know llnl library is hiding the truth away cause you say so, and so do your claimed contacts, in which the burden of proof lies squarely with you on that....and it still violates the above principle. You can say bigfoot converts himself from fermions into bosons in some transmogrification trick or something silly but that doesnt matter to time and circles back to my comments about wave interaction in my prior post.

About the llnl library. If you can check it out and take it home then its not classified. And any one of the AYH members can check with them to see if it exists there.

Also, string theory doesnt deal with this at all and again doesnt explain why what you propound must be true about time. String theory is about gravitons and quantum gravity. The strings in string theory are one dimensional objects and string theory doesnt address anything macroscopic like a sasquatch. The extra dimensions are so small theyre undetectable and mostly math magic to make equations pan out. Ie no bigfoots or anything living in there.

Regardless your comments in this thread are off topic and would be best served in a separate thread of your making.

Ever wonder why, as you claim, that you get banned from sites and come to the conclusion that its because youre being persecuted by govt gate keepers of super squirrel secrets? Ever think maybe its because you your self are the one in the wrong. Its become pretty evident you're either a pointless troll or forgot to take your meds. No offence. Honestly you exhibit many of the hallmarks of schizophrenia. Which is unfortunate. And the fact youre on here arguing with people instead of getting the help you need is kinda sad. Arguing with you in either case is below me and other members here. I wish you the best in the future.

Now to get back on to the subject matter of this thread. What can be done about the bickering, the ad hominem attacks and abrasive, acidic dialogue. I think Johnny Generous had some good insight that should be strongly considered. Implementation of stronger terms, posting policies and conditions here at AYH and more robust moderation. Or simply banning disruptive members. If that results in decisions to boot me too then so be it. I'd rather see AYH healthy and thriving then crumbling into disfunction and becoming like so many other forums on the internet that were once great. Besides i can still lurk if that happened and still enjoy the posts and musings of some fantastic members who contribute here.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:52 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:51 am
Government shill.. pffft! I wish. It would be awesome to get paid to post on the internet all day instead of having a real job.

First things first. You need this link in your life! I urge you to review and understand the lessons it can impart. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Well anyways, as part of Operation Steamroll...uh ...i mean...as part of my ongoing debate with you, I'll add some more further details about 1974-1975 since youre getting all nit picky about hawking. You know they were some of the most documented years of his life right?

In late 1974- to mid 1975 he was on sabbatical....at Caltech....in Pasadena...working with kip thorne....and hanging out with richard feynman. He was there on a scholarship and obligated to conduct his work with thorne. He didnt have time to be pondering bigfoots navel as he was spending his energy drafting his paper on black hole information loss. You know that concept he was coming up with earlier in 1974 at cambridge and that got him his esteemed position back at cambridge later in 1975. His wife and kids were there with him at the time too which is with whom he spent his free time. He visited palm spring and some resorts in southern California near the beach... With his family. But he wasn't up at Berkeley. And he certainly wasn't at uc santa Barbara babbling about bigfoot.

His short time in Pasadena at Caltech has too many witnesses including notable big names like john preskill, thorne, feynman and bernard carr for your "bigfoot was the body of his work" hypothesis you're spouting to actually pan out.

Its rather obvious to the readers that from my writing style im not a copy and paste kinda guy. I can come up with this stuff relatively quickly because i actually enjoy science and have read up many times about the lives of great physicists including hawking and can spout most of this stuff off the top of my head. Which is certainly better than out ones ass. Besides you have now insulted my thumbs, which i take offense to, who had the poor luck of having to type out all of my responses to you on a tablet and are now kinda sore. They wish they could cut n paste things and save them the trouble.

As for two objects at the same one place at the same time. You're right i misread you there. None the less why would academia seek to expell time from the fourth dimension to account for something thats never been observed including with bigfoot and warrants no investigation. Unless youre claiming that two bigfoot were seen occupying the exact same place at the exact same time violating things like the Pauli Exclusion Principle. And if you want to say no, no a bigfoot and his orb or cloud of electrical energy were seen coexisting at the same time thats equally tenuous to claim since this hearsay comes from you..i know, i know llnl library is hiding the truth away cause you say so, and so do your claimed contacts, in which the burden of proof lies squarely with you on that....and it still violates the above principle. You can say bigfoot converts himself from fermions into bosons in some transmogrification trick or something silly but that doesnt matter to time and circles back to my comments about wave interaction in my prior post.

About the llnl library. If you can check it out and take it home then its not classified. And any one of the AYH members can check with them to see if it exists there.

Also, string theory doesnt deal with this at all and again doesnt explain why what you propound must be true about time. String theory is about gravitons and quantum gravity. The strings in string theory are one dimensional objects and string theory doesnt address anything macroscopic like a sasquatch. The extra dimensions are so small theyre undetectable and mostly math magic to make equations pan out. Ie no bigfoots or anything living in there.

Regardless your comments in this thread are off topic and would be best served in a separate thread of your making.

Ever wonder why, as you claim, that you get banned from sites and come to the conclusion that its because youre being persecuted by govt gate keepers of super squirrel secrets? Ever think maybe its because you your self are the one in the wrong. Its become pretty evident you're either a pointless troll or forgot to take your meds. No offence. Honestly you exhibit many of the hallmarks of schizophrenia. Which is unfortunate. And the fact youre on here arguing with people instead of getting the help you need is kinda sad. Arguing with you in either case is below me and other members here. I wish you the best in the future.

Now to get back on to the subject matter of this thread. What can be done about the bickering, the ad hominem attacks and abrasive, acidic dialogue. I think Johnny Generous had some good insight that should be strongly considered. Implementation of stronger terms, posting policies and conditions here at AYH and more robust moderation. Or simply banning disruptive members. If that results in decisions to boot me too then so be it. I'd rather see AYH healthy and thriving then crumbling into disfunction and becoming like so many other forums on the internet that were once great. Besides i can still lurk if that happened and still enjoy the posts and musings of some fantastic members who contribute here.
OPERATION EXPOSE THE DISINFORMATION ARTIST MAKING FRAUDULENT POSTS.
Stephen Hawkings autobiography was inaccurate, which could be the only publicly available source of alleged information. Caltech could have been his advertised location of sabatical leave, but thousands of U.C. Berkeley students witnessed him during weekdays, at their institution. He was obsessed with Bigfoot at the time, since he was buried in the top secret Bigfoot captivity report and videos. Which was applies to his own specialty as cross training of sorts. bassplyr is not qualifed 45 years later, to state that Stephen Hawking was not at U.C. Berkeley during the time period I stated. He further failed to note his supposed source from which he alleges absolute knowledge of Hawkings whereabouts. Which implies that bassplyr is lying through his teeth. Hawking's autobiography, did not list the location where he took sabatical leave, as I recall. So his talent for manufacturing lies out of whole cloth, apparently knows no bounds. The Professor Emeritus at U.C. Berkeley today, will gladly confirm that Stephen Hawking was there in the fall term of 1974.

I never stated that all academia wanted to kick TIME out of the 4th dimension. You did in an attempt to discredit my statement. I clearly stated that U.C. Berkeley professors who either participated in the top secret study, or had access to the report at Berkeley's library, agreed to seek that solution. But this was not the first time that this solution was sought. In the spring of 1968, when the government was teaching the school district teachers as to what to teach the children, they too decided that the 4th dimension was the best way to create a starting point for studying Bigfoot invisibility. They even created a phony diagram called the hypercube, to represent the 4th dimension. But they quickly discarded that as having no relation to the 4th dimension, since the 4th dimension contains an infinite number of sub-dimensions with man occupying the "ot" or "zero" position in that dimension. If a person studies Orbs in the field, they would see that they can vary their level of visibility under Infra red light, and watch it become totally invisible to infra red monoculars, as they fly into trees or brush.

Why is it that bassplyr claims to have personal knowledge of the contract between Stephen Hawking as a Kip Thorne? It is beyond laughable that he would be living several thousands miles away from Caltech, have never been to Caltech, have never met either Hawking or Thorne, yet he attempts to make up historical fact here as if he had a front row seat. bassplyr is producing a fraudulent reply on this board.

String theory deals with the smallest building blocks of matter called quantum energy strings. The book X3 by Adrian Dvir, clearly describes how there are different types of free quanta loops ?strings that have different capabilities in regard to affecting properties like which sub-dimension the owner of those loops occupies at any given moment. But bassplyr didn't read that book because that is not in the required reading for a government disinformation artists. They only rely on the database of disinformation lies that was prepared by others before him.

In the LLNL study, both bigfoot escaped and continued to hang out in the facility for a couple of weeks. They remained invisible but tended to like the rooms that contained food. The women employees were particularly good at locating where the Bigfoot were hanging out. When they did, they would notify the physicists involved and the scientists learned to stand in the path of the Bigfoot and let it flow through them while invisible. By using that technique, they learned to sense what the Bigfoot was thinking. They did learn that the Bigfoot held no ill will towards them but was trying to get out of the facility. So they opened up a pathway of doors and by banging on pots and pans, they drove him out. So that I how I know about two objects occupying the same place at the same time. From personal field experience, I observed orbs fly out of the ground or fly into trees and disappear, which is similar to two objects occupying the same place at the same time. If the readers want more, they can google "invisible bigfoot", and go to the cryptomundo web page to read about what the disinformation artist bassplyr is paid to discredit.

Notice that the disinformation artist failed to discredit former President Jimmy Carter's public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed. Notice also that bassplyr is unable to admit that the Bigfoot/Yowie are paranormal. Bigfoot/yowie being paranormal, is even more top secret that their existence themselves. Even further notice that bassplyr cites absolutely no personal field experience from which he can share here, BECAUSE HE HAS NO PERSONAL FIELD EXPERIENCE WITH THE YOWIE. Thus implying that bassplyr is a fraud, on top of just being a liar, a troll and a disinformation artist.

bassplyr clearly has no, none, zip, zero, nada, nothing in the way of applicable field experience with the Bigfoot/ Yowie phenomenon and is therefore not qualified to even offer his opinion, much less his fabricated facts in a public forum such as this. I rest my case Your Honor.

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:01 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:52 pm
................ Notice that the disinformation artist failed to discredit former President Jimmy Carter's public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed.
Hi There "themanfromglad",

I'm glad you brought up President Jimmy Carter again. I'm very familiar with his UFO sighting and it's been asked to him numerous times in press, radio and on TV. But I'm having trouble finding the (supposed) "public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed."

Please help me out with a few legitimate press release's (and/or links to such) that I can verify this with.... because that would be an inciteful piece of information.

And I will thank you in advance!
Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

Locked