How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:23 pm

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:01 pm
themanfromglad wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:52 pm
................ Notice that the disinformation artist failed to discredit former President Jimmy Carter's public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed.
Hi There "themanfromglad",

I'm glad you brought up President Jimmy Carter again. I'm very familiar with his UFO sighting and it's been asked to him numerous times in press, radio and on TV. But I'm having trouble finding the (supposed) "public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed."

Please help me out with a few legitimate press release's (and/or links to such) that I can verify this with.... because that would be an inciteful piece of information.

And I will thank you in advance!
Johnny
Heres a bit about Carter and Bigfoot but its not much.
https://bigfoothistory.wordpress.com/tag/jimmy-carter/
Yowie Bait

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:23 pm
Heres a bit about Carter and Bigfoot but its not much.
https://bigfoothistory.wordpress.com/tag/jimmy-carter/
Thanks for that and that portion or claim about Carter and the (supposed) BigFoot yelps is not what I'm seeking.

'themanfromglad' had said "..... former President Jimmy Carter's public statement in 1981, that Bigfoot are paranormal. Because a record can be accessed of Jimmy Carter's statement, that cannot be destroyed."

The above is what I'm seeking help on and again thanks for your efforts, much appreciated 'Yowie bait' .


Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Don't hold your breath Johnny.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:38 pm

I suggest that you contact an American television station, to research their archives. Any public archive would have been altered by the Federal Government department that seeks to keep Bigfoot and Bigfoot being paranormal, a top secret. I have no idea how much U.S. news that Australian TV stations carry. In the speech where Carter mentioned a few things about the Bigfoot, he had just returned from Germany and was at his home in Georgia, and was giving his report to the press on the status of the 52 Iranian embassy hostages that had just been released on Jan. 21st, 1981. Carter's 4 years in office ended on Jan. 20th, 1981. So there you have an answer on where to find out the truth.

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:38 pm
I suggest that you contact an American television station, to research their archives. Any public archive would have been altered by the Federal Government department that seeks to keep Bigfoot and Bigfoot being paranormal, a top secret. I have no idea how much U.S. news that Australian TV stations carry. In the speech where Carter mentioned a few things about the Bigfoot, he had just returned from Germany and was at his home in Georgia, and was giving his report to the press on the status of the 52 Iranian embassy hostages that had just been released on Jan. 21st, 1981. Carter's 4 years in office ended on Jan. 20th, 1981. So there you have an answer on where to find out the truth.
Now your just having some fun with me aren't you..... So let me set you straight here because this is how the real world works.

YOU were the one that stated there was a Public record and I'm asking YOU to back up your posts with real world proof. It is up to YOU to back said claims and be responsible for YOUR posts. I didn't make the claims, YOU did. It's not my responsibility to hunt down YOUR claims that YOU made.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I'm being told by you that the public archives have been altered by the US Government that once to keep a lid on BigFoot being Paranormal, and your proof of this is known how please?

You also just said; " In the speech where Carter mentioned a few things about the Bigfoot," I'd like to know what few things he mentioned and how you came about getting such information?

So again I ask kindly... Please provide MEwith your proof of Carter making those claims. I am a former Investigative journalist from the US and I worked in both Radio and Television, so feel free to spit it out. And would you kindly not just grab a copy of some WIKI info and paste it into the posts, were all a bit smarter than that. Or in the least switch up some wording so it doesn't appear to be just lazy posting on your part.

Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Black » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:34 pm

Manfromglad, has told us all straight facts of his experiences with invisible bigfoots, and like you, wolf, his stories cannot be verified. Granted, his first hand accounts at least, are subjective. Unlike you, wolf, manfromglad has no means of corroborating any of his stories, whereby yours objectively occurred in a courtroom and proof would have come at the cost of a small fee for a court transcript. Yes?

Perhaps if the Lawrence Livermore National lab staff had dragged their invisible bigfoot into a courtroom, where it could have walked silently through the police prosecutor, judge, defence lawyer, and each of the jurors, and been tracked by secretaries wearing short skirts, bigfoot might finally have been proven to exist, ay manfromglad? Wolf would say yes - so long as nobody pays for the court transcript. :lol:

Now, wolf, I pay my taxes for the police to ensure our road rules are enforced, and so do you. It would be corrupt for those police to do otherwise. It brings me great joy to hear you were prosecuted to the full letter of the law for your traffic violations. I only hope you can find a way to weave your perceived court injustices into your next sasquatch saga, where your Mr Black can fulfill your fantasies by secretly being a "policy enforcer" or "prostitutor" all along. (happy)

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 am

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:28 pm
themanfromglad wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:38 pm
I suggest that you contact an American television station, to research their archives. Any public archive would have been altered by the Federal Government department that seeks to keep Bigfoot and Bigfoot being paranormal, a top secret. I have no idea how much U.S. news that Australian TV stations carry. In the speech where Carter mentioned a few things about the Bigfoot, he had just returned from Germany and was at his home in Georgia, and was giving his report to the press on the status of the 52 Iranian embassy hostages that had just been released on Jan. 21st, 1981. Carter's 4 years in office ended on Jan. 20th, 1981. So there you have an answer on where to find out the truth.
Now your just having some fun with me aren't you..... So let me set you straight here because this is how the real world works.

YOU were the one that stated there was a Public record and I'm asking YOU to back up your posts with real world proof. It is up to YOU to back said claims and be responsible for YOUR posts. I didn't make the claims, YOU did. It's not my responsibility to hunt down YOUR claims that YOU made.

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I'm being told by you that the public archives have been altered by the US Government that once to keep a lid on BigFoot being Paranormal, and your proof of this is known how please?

You also just said; " In the speech where Carter mentioned a few things about the Bigfoot," I'd like to know what few things he mentioned and how you came about getting such information?

So again I ask kindly... Please provide MEwith your proof of Carter making those claims. I am a former Investigative journalist from the US and I worked in both Radio and Television, so feel free to spit it out. And would you kindly not just grab a copy of some WIKI info and paste it into the posts, were all a bit smarter than that. Or in the least switch up some wording so it doesn't appear to be just lazy posting on your part.

Johnny
No Johnny, this is how it works. You did not hire me to find the document. You are trying to get it for free. You demanded that I do all of the leg work for you, while you sit back and work on how you are going to refute what I do find. Television station archives can be accessed by the employees. They are accessible by subpoena for a court case and therefore meets my claims of being accessible. Get off your ass and do your own fetching.

If you want to know what I said Carter stated to TV cameras, then get off your ass and go back to the original message on this thread and at least give your eyes a workout. I know what he said because I was watching and listening when he said it. Since you claim to be qualified in researching old news, do your job.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:02 am

I have put forward a suggestion on comment 5 of this thread that would nullify all the arguing and bickering please read and take heed.

Themanfromglad has every right to post a comment on this thread (AYR - Yowie Controversial, Conjecture and Fringe Subject Matter Discussion) without having to endure the antagonistic vitriol from the unbelievers of the paranormal Bigfoot. Yes, you know who you are usually from academia world who abide by the policy if you don't understand it just deny it of which they are very adept at but at the same time haven't the slightest bit of evidence to substantiate their side of the argument.

I welcome themanfromglad's reappearance on this forum it has been probably two years since he last posted and I for one have missed his vast knowledge of the paranormal Bigfoot supported by many years of field research. Some events that he has witnessed has been verified unknowingly by paranormal skeptics I've seen it on TV.


I've noticed on previous reports that he constantly endured the same type of protagonists at every opportunity very similar to myself with my ''Evidence Pertaining To The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti'' but there was no way I would capitulate and eventually, they all fell by the wayside. So to all you academic deniers/unbelievers who are all very proficient at transgressing this section of the forum please return to the AYR - Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board then problem solved. (no no)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:25 am

Senses, this thread is about how to solve the problem of members bickering. Going onto such a thread as this and posting off topic things like gladman did is a shining example of what kind of behavior needs to be moderated. If gladman wants to talk about paranormal bigfoots then he found the right sub forum but the wrong thread to do it in. Either find the right thread where thats the topic or make his own and talk about it in there. There is such a thing a forum decorum. Hey that rhymes, we should use that.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:44 am

Black wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:34 pm

Now, wolf, I pay my taxes for the police to ensure our road rules are enforced, and so do you.
Nope, that comment alone shows your ignorance Black.
I would describe how but simply are sick of explaining it to you over and over again... may your chains rest lightly upon your shoulders.
Black wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:34 pm
It brings me great joy to hear you were prosecuted to the full letter of the law for your traffic violations.

Wrong again... I have also told you over and over again (and described in great detail how and why) I WON 3 of my matters Black. The three I lost were cases where the magistrate IGNORED the law and broke the most basic maxims of law... proving that we no longer live under English Common Law but Roman Law.

You, however make excuses for this to justify keeping your head buried in the sand about the endemic corruption in our legal system... so sad.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 am

Black, wolf.

You're both intelligent members who obviously have some sorta beef going on.

However, the discussion of this thread is how do we prevent what were seeing here from happening on AYH in the first place. I would be nice if you both discuss how to improve relations, decorum and member discipline instead of attacking each other. I have a feeling neither side will win over the other between whatever beef you guys have so its a waste of your time for either of you two to keep bickering.

Also, i do enjoy your writing wolf and have read your book. Which i liked.

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:23 am

themanfromglad wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 am

No Johnny, this is how it works. You did not hire me to find the document. You are trying to get it for free. You demanded that I do all of the leg work for you, while you sit back and work on how you are going to refute what I do find. Television station archives can be accessed by the employees. They are accessible by subpoena for a court case and therefore meets my claims of being accessible. Get off your ass and do your own fetching.

If you want to know what I said Carter stated to TV cameras, then get off your ass and go back to the original message on this thread and at least give your eyes a workout. I know what he said because I was watching and listening when he said it. Since you claim to be qualified in researching old news, do your job.
Hi manfromglad,

First off.. Might I congratulate you on creating a Paragraph... well Done!

Second off, I must apologize to everyone because I was wrong to help take this subject and run with it off-topic. SO apologies folks, I'm just as guilty as many here.

Thirdly, manfronglad, you might be a hell of a terrific researcher too as I don't know your work so am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I've spent the last 25+ years researching in the field all types of phenomena from UFO's, Abductions, Ghosts, Demons to BigFoot, Dogmen and Chupacabra's. I work as the Lead Investigator for a prominent well-known Online establishment. But the data and evidence gathered in research is the only way we'll be able to move forward in this strange genre. And when someone makes a claim but has nothing to back it up with except anecdotal thoughts or experiences, then it's not going to be taken seriously and will be disregarded by the scientific community. I know this as it happens to me quite often. You claim that you watched Carter say this on TV, then you should in the least remember what Main Network you were watching as there were still only the Big Three in control of the Media back then?

So anyway, the bottom-line here is that I should not have engaged you in your off-topic comment as it's about "How we can fix the differing opinions" of a Blood and Flesh creature versus a Paranormal creature/entity. You and I just proved that were part of the problem.

And with that I'm going to bow out because it's the right thing to do.

Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Dion » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:12 am

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:23 am
And with that I'm going to bow out because it's the right thing to do.

Johnny
Hey Johnny

I hope your just bowing out of this thread and not the forum itself, as I have enjoyed reading your posts and contributions.

Regards
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:39 am

Johnny is well respected and established in this field. He's an internet veteran with a thick skin who has seen it all when it comes to forums. I cant speak for him, but I doubt he is bowing out of AYH and is simply not wasting any more of his time on the senseless exchange of dialogue in this thread coming from some members.

Johnny is an excellent addition and guest to AYH which in its self is an excellent organization and forum pertaining to the research of yowie. I'm figuring he can see the greater good and value of AYH beyond the flare up in this one thread.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:44 am

There is no solution to the bickering. Nearly everyone on here seems to have an agenda that they will stick to even to the point of forming alliances with others who when it comes down to it, have different agendas.

Most of the more learned types on here seem more interested in exercising their big brains and vocabulary like they are still at uni on their debating teams.

Anyone who has had an experience can't talk about it unless theyre being exploited for a youtube channel or podcast and not many truly believe anything about others experience.

If you have to pick a side or are convinced your theory is the only way then you have obviously given up and closed your mind to the subject so whats the point in even discussing it?

Thousands of members and no one is posting evidence or photos as they know they will be s#@t on for it or dont want to share with certain people.

I say charge people to be on the forum and mostly only those with a genuine interest will hang around. Sure there will still be trolls but they will be paying for their trolling accounts instead of masquerading as interested parties or "researchers".
Yowie Bait

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:52 am

Searcher and Bass player are a great example of putting differences aside for healthy debate in the ufo section.

I have been reading about ufos since i was a child and have learned more from their threads than i have from any books. (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:12 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 am
Black, wolf.

You're both intelligent members who obviously have some sorta beef going on.

However, the discussion of this thread is how do we prevent what were seeing here from happening on AYH in the first place. I would be nice if you both discuss how to improve relations, decorum and member discipline instead of attacking each other. I have a feeling neither side will win over the other between whatever beef you guys have so its a waste of your time for either of you two to keep bickering.

Also, i do enjoy your writing wolf and have read your book. Which i liked.

My apologies... if someone makes a false assumption or false accusation I will correct it.
If said someone refuses to accept such correction and instead attacks me with more, unrelated false assumptions and false accusations I will correct them again.

Black is correct in that people very easily get caught up in their own personal world view... but IMO it is not 'emotional' but ego-driven.
Any evidence to the contrary for such folks is simply rejected out of hand with no consideration (their ego will not allow it) of the idea their world view may be lacking... and without a reasoned debate they resort to Strawman attacks, ad hominem, projection, etc. ...as Black so entertainingly demonstrated.
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:26 pm

Johnnyanonyous demonstrated a clever technique that 24/7 F&B obsessed Bigfoot research groups use to eliminate all paranormal evidence from documentation and consequently from consideration. The end result will be that the only evidence in their database, is evidence of a Flesh and Blood Bigfoot. By then using simple logic, Bigfoot can only be Flesh and Blood. He stated the following: "But the data and evidence gathered in research is the only way we'll be able to move forward in this strange genre. And when someone makes a claim but has nothing to back it up with except anecdotal thoughts or experiences, then it's not going to be taken seriously and will be disregarded by the scientific community." The cleverness of his rules for evidence collection, is that it eliminates anecdotal evidence without further visual evidence, and eliminates evidence that was perceived by only audio. Since invisibility does not often have visual evidence attached to it, then Johnny's group gets to eliminate all paranormal evidence. For which they get to shout in glee. Which is why Johnny is so non-receptive to the evidence that I cited, that most likely has no corroborating internet source, otherwise the government spooks who are in charge of keeping secrets, would eliminate that source from the internet. Johnny can simply ask Jimmy Carter to confirm or deny my claims, but he is not about to expend one iota of energy to find proof of something that he has no vested interest in proving. Since Johnny's group will kick him out if he then stated that he has evidence that Bigfoot are paranormal, by way of Jimmy Carters' statement, there is no possible way that he will ever admit that he had that evidence. Incidentally Carter's full statement went something like this. "I would like to announce that the Bigfoot are real, that the Bigfoot are paranormal, and that they are supposed to be people. There are (governmental) people that do not want you to know that."

So it is no small wonder that Johnny is not going to sit still and let me present my opinion of my experiences here, so that readers can file it away and compare to what they themselves experience in the field.

Let me give you an example of the closed minded scientific techniques that are used by self-proclaimed scientific research groups like Johnny's. And you can verify this yourself. The North American Wood Ape Conservancy (NAWAC) produced an internet accessible report for several years of field research at AREA X, that their group did. As part of that study, they documented over 1200 rocks being through either at them or at the buildings that they were occupying. They then stuck their heads as far up their ass as they could get them and did not find it unusual that in not one single case did they actually see the rock thrower. Continuing with their insanity, they then failed to reach the logical conclusion that the rock thrower was invisible at the time that they threw the projectile, and therefore was paranormal. If a Bigfoot is paranormal some of the time, then it is paranormal all of the time, even though it can make itself perfectly visible to humans. The BFRO used to play mind games like this in regard to this issue. Matt M publicly stated that the Bigfoot could perform paranormal tricks but that they were not paranormal. In 2004, Matt Moneymaker privately stated to his 2004 Bigfoot expedition members in October near the Olympics, that "the Bigfoot are paranormal". Same with Kathy (the liar) Strain. Her public admissions are exactly opposite to her private admissions.

From personal experience, rocks have been thrown near me and the perpetrator absolutely can throw that rock while invisible and that the rock does not become visible until some time after it has left the hand of the perpetrator. But I failed to document it, and am only presenting it as an anecdotal experience, that does not meet Johnny's standards for evidence collection. Because there would be no way to collect evidence, even if the rock was found. In one such case, I had a F&B believer standing nearby who found the rock that was thrown from a nearby location, and she claimed that the Bigfoot was very good at ducking down and escaping, even though in this case, there was no place to duck out of sight, nor to escape detection. In conclusion, F&B believers like Johnny are predisposed to be incapable of making unprejudiced scientific observations and conclusions that are free from their own prejudices that are based on what their fear allows them to deal with. Therefore, their scientific research work is suspect at best, and completely worthless at worst.

So Johnny is on the wrong thread of this forum.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:13 pm

Wolf wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:12 pm
bassplyr wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:56 am
Black, wolf.

You're both intelligent members who obviously have some sorta beef going on.

However, the discussion of this thread is how do we prevent what were seeing here from happening on AYH in the first place. I would be nice if you both discuss how to improve relations, decorum and member discipline instead of attacking each other. I have a feeling neither side will win over the other between whatever beef you guys have so its a waste of your time for either of you two to keep bickering.

Also, i do enjoy your writing wolf and have read your book. Which i liked.

My apologies... if someone makes a false assumption or false accusation I will correct it.
If said someone refuses to accept such correction and instead attacks me with more, unrelated false assumptions and false accusations I will correct them again.

Black is correct in that people very easily get caught up in their own personal world view... but IMO it is not 'emotional' but ego-driven.
Any evidence to the contrary for such folks is simply rejected out of hand with no consideration (their ego will not allow it) of the idea their world view may be lacking... and without a reasoned debate they resort to Strawman attacks, ad hominem, projection, etc. ...as Black so entertainingly demonstrated.
... my point being people will have their opinions on a subject no matter what (hence my Saker quote). Some are open to new information and ideas, while others have their egos so invested in their particular paradigm they cannot see what is right in front of them. (taz)

Trying to mediate between two (or even one that uses 'Sol Alinsky tactics' to try and 'win' the argument) is not only pointless, it is diplomatically impossible.
(2guns)

This forum is one of the best (and with FB, etc one of the remaining few) that makes an effort to NOT police people.
Let people speak their minds, regardless of the emotion or ego involved. After all, one's words communicate one's nature to all who have the ears to listen (sic) (detective)

We are all grown ups here (even if sometimes not emotionally). There is no need for censorship (which is what said policing must bring).
(no no)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:54 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:26 pm
Johnnyanonyous demonstrated a clever technique that 24/7 F&B obsessed Bigfoot research groups use to eliminate all paranormal evidence from documentation and ...

... So Johnny is on the wrong thread of this forum.
With all due respect, the topic is about how to "fix the problem between opinions"... something we have diverted from a little... except me of course (poke tongues)

In all seriousness though... I'm glad you like my writings. As they are firmly 'flesh and blood' expressions of what I think these animals are, the fact you like them indicates your own mind is open to debate.

(I'm at the climax of Volume 2, right now and you might like the fact this Volume has an 'element' beyond 'flesh and blood') (cheers)
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:24 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:26 pm
Johnnyanonyous demonstrated a clever technique that 24/7 F&B obsessed Bigfoot research groups use to eliminate all paranormal evidence from documentation and consequently from consideration.
Well actually no.. I didn't demonstrate anything of the sort. Please read the below, because your so wrapped up in your conspiratorial mind that it's making little sense at all except your need to attack the person (Johnny waves.. Hello, That person would be me).

I've had a number of weird things happen to me that some would claim are paranormal, I've even posted a few on here at YHR.

I've had Sasquatch tracks appear next to me and my mining partner as were walking to and from our boat. One second they're not there, the next they're pacing us by a 3 foot difference, but there was nothing visually there and then they just stop and disappear... and that was just one account, so please feel free lecture to me on the weird and strange (no, that was sarcasm, please, that was not an invitation). I remember when I interviewed Dr. Michio Kaku and I shared some of my experiences with him and he shared his idea about people/things/animals/whatever able to share the same spot/area but because it vibrates at a different frequency, we can't visually see it. That has always stayed with me. And because I'm a stand-up guy that can back up his claims, here's the link to listen to to the page with that interview. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/155/pg1/srtpages

OK here's the big revelation that hopefully will justify what ever rocks your world... are you ready there.. ?


I believe that there are Flesh and Blood Hairy Bipedals. I also believe there are Hairy BiPedals that exhibit 'things of wonderment' ,what others might call paranormal but for all we know it's probably just an 'unknown bit of science' yet to be explained properly. I also tend to believe that there might be some type of entity that looks and acts like a Hairy Bipedal but it's just that, an illusion. I also have about 11 other theories that are probably considered equally out there, but then I don't want to bore everyone to death.


So now I hope that calms you down a bit.... Breathe 'themanfronglad'.. breathe... There now, see... it's all better. Oh Joy and warm happy feelings. Now, seriously I'm out of this thread, just needed to clear some of the slanderous BS posted above.
Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm

I understand the need to defend yourself wolf. And i know how frustrating trolls are. I'm also not advocating censorship. I'm saying you arguing with black to defend your name and reputation is unnecessary.

I'm also saying members who can't behave respectfully towards others should not be posting until they can control themselves, cool down and behave accordingly.

Out there theories are welcome. But are still open to being challenged. Which should be expected. Besides posting in an echo chamber is no fun. People should embrace the positive back and forth about differing opinions on subjects posted here. Its called discussion.

User avatar
Wolf
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:46 pm
Position: Nature Lover

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Wolf » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:35 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:39 pm

Out there theories are welcome. But are still open to being challenged. Which should be expected. Besides posting in an echo chamber is no fun. People should embrace the positive back and forth about differing opinions on subjects posted here. Its called discussion.
100%
The mightiest oak was once a nut that stood his ground https://www.sasquatchstories.com

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:49 am

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
I believe that there are Flesh and Blood Hairy Bipedals. I also believe there are Hairy BiPedals that exhibit 'things of wonderment' ,what others might call paranormal but for all we know it's probably just an 'unknown bit of science' yet to be explained properly. I also tend to believe that there might be some type of entity that looks and acts like a Hairy Bipedal but it's just that, an illusion. I also have about 11 other theories that are probably considered equally out there, but then I don't want to bore everyone to death.
Johnny


Yeah I've come to a similar conclusion or theory as this. Multiple things not yet explainable by science. If someone can barely even fathom something they are seeing then how can we explain it or even debate it on a public forum? I think the paranormal tag is just a cop out for things not yet explained by science that is just a normal part of our planet and rarely experienced by most. (thumb up)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Searcher » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:12 am

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
here's the link to listen to to the page with that interview. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/155/pg1/srtpages
Thanks for the link, Johnny.
I've only just scratched the site's surface, but it appears to be a treasure trove of incredible information. Lots to learn there!
Much appreciated.

User avatar
Black
Silver Status
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 am
Position: Monk

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Black » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:30 am

This thread asks to solve the riddle of how to fix the problem between opinions on this forum.

If you choose to see a problem, it cannot be fixed. Or you can choose to see no problem. Passion is life, and passion in a thread gives the thread life. If you remove emotions, you remove the life from a thread, and it burns out fast. (That's why we have emoticons). Fuel it with emotion, like in this thread, and the thread is animated and comes alive. Yes, it will veer off topic, and that's healthy. Bottling up emotion is where people run into trouble. Besides, nobody wants to read a lifeless boring thread let alone contribute to it.

For example, I created a thread in the main board in mid 2018, titled "the top 10 super abilities of the yowie". The intention was good - simply load a report featuring a specific super ability. Like, impervious to gunfire, or levitation. Yes, ok, it was a cover for paranormal abilities, but the point is, they weren't first hand accounts, it was all anecdotal, it was relatively boring with nothing to verify, and thus the thread burnt out in under 2 pages.

Wolf and I will simply never see eye to eye. Manfromglad and Johnnyanonymous will likely never see eye to eye. Does it have to be a problem? Nope. Embrace the differences in opinions, challenge other members on their opinions, be creative, roll with it, and have fun.

Throw in a couple of harmless in-jokes. For example:
So wolf, section 134 of the Criminal Code Act has the maximum to be 10 years prison for tax evasion. How many years jail do you think Chris of Masters will end up doing, or do you think he'll leave the debt to his family? :D Oh, and how's Agro? Still throwing toddler tantrums and behaving like the real Agro, with a hand shoved up his ass? (lol)

Wolf will return suit, he won't be able to control himself. Keeps it interesting.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by bassplyr » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:15 am

Searcher,. It is a treasure trove of info especially for your interests. Check out threads started by karl12, GUT, Mirageman, and especially Issac Koi. Also their search engine over there sucks so use google search for threads. If you're inclined and like aerospace try looking at the aviation forum there. If you want a wild ride read a thread by astr0. Its mostly fiction to hide a few interesting truths buried within.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:26 am

Yowie bait wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:49 am
JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
I believe that there are Flesh and Blood Hairy Bipedals. I also believe there are Hairy BiPedals that exhibit 'things of wonderment' ,what others might call paranormal but for all we know it's probably just an 'unknown bit of science' yet to be explained properly. I also tend to believe that there might be some type of entity that looks and acts like a Hairy Bipedal but it's just that, an illusion. I also have about 11 other theories that are probably considered equally out there, but then I don't want to bore everyone to death.
Johnny


Yeah I've come to a similar conclusion or theory as this. Multiple things not yet explainable by science. If someone can barely even fathom something they are seeing then how can we explain it or even debate it on a public forum? I think the paranormal tag is just a cop out for things not yet explained by science that is just a normal part of our planet and rarely experienced by most. (thumb up)



Hi Yowie bait.

I think your statement on the paranormal tag being a cop-out is a contradiction in terms.
Did you not post this on the Ghosts - what are they really? thread.

Got that right. I feel stifled talking about this stuff with a fake name on a crypto forum! I have twice seen what i would call ghosts in human forum.

One was the face of a little kid looking through a window at the place i grew up. Others have seen a little girl there sitting on the couch while watching tv! Same room is where i saw ghost cat or ferret thing mentioned in this thread.

Other was a mate who had recently passed away. I was awake in bed and he simply opened the door and walked in towards me. I tried to wake my then partner and then ghost mate shook his head and walked out and closed the door behind him as if to say " you d-head i was going to tell you something". It was full colour and he was wearing this stupid outfit he wore in a home made movie we once made where he was playing a Michael Myers type character escaped lunatic. Also said hed come back if he could. Very weird !

We still have paranormal activity in our place. I dont care what anyone says as its been proven to me over and over again that there is another unseen world and things that arent supposed to be. Science and most academics dont understand as they have been well taught otherwise. Not their fault imo.

Ive also spoken to alleged astral travelers who claim to have visited live freinds who have contacted them to say theyd seen them. Now thats really weird! (eek)

Hi Yowie bait
You seem to accept the fact of the supernatural when dealing with ghosts but not with Yowie or Bigfoot that is my summation -I may be wrong

But you are absolutely correct when you say - Science and most academics dont understand as they have been well taught otherwise. Not their fault imo.
So you cannot accept the paranormal in one instance and then state its a cop-out when referencing Yowie or Bigfoot. :oops:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 618
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:45 am

I should have added
So you cannot accept the paranormal in one instance and then state its a cop-out when referencing Yowie or Bigfoot let alone Dogman.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2420
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: How do we fix the problem between opinions ?

Unread post by Yowie bait » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:02 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:26 am
Yowie bait wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:49 am
JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
I believe that there are Flesh and Blood Hairy Bipedals. I also believe there are Hairy BiPedals that exhibit 'things of wonderment' ,what others might call paranormal but for all we know it's probably just an 'unknown bit of science' yet to be explained properly. I also tend to believe that there might be some type of entity that looks and acts like a Hairy Bipedal but it's just that, an illusion. I also have about 11 other theories that are probably considered equally out there, but then I don't want to bore everyone to death.
Johnny


Yeah I've come to a similar conclusion or theory as this. Multiple things not yet explainable by science. If someone can barely even fathom something they are seeing then how can we explain it or even debate it on a public forum? I think the paranormal tag is just a cop out for things not yet explained by science that is just a normal part of our planet and rarely experienced by most. (thumb up)



Hi Yowie bait.

I think your statement on the paranormal tag being a cop-out is a contradiction in terms.
Did you not post this on the Ghosts - what are they really? thread.

Got that right. I feel stifled talking about this stuff with a fake name on a crypto forum! I have twice seen what i would call ghosts in human forum.

One was the face of a little kid looking through a window at the place i grew up. Others have seen a little girl there sitting on the couch while watching tv! Same room is where i saw ghost cat or ferret thing mentioned in this thread.

Other was a mate who had recently passed away. I was awake in bed and he simply opened the door and walked in towards me. I tried to wake my then partner and then ghost mate shook his head and walked out and closed the door behind him as if to say " you d-head i was going to tell you something". It was full colour and he was wearing this stupid outfit he wore in a home made movie we once made where he was playing a Michael Myers type character escaped lunatic. Also said hed come back if he could. Very weird !

We still have paranormal activity in our place. I dont care what anyone says as its been proven to me over and over again that there is another unseen world and things that arent supposed to be. Science and most academics dont understand as they have been well taught otherwise. Not their fault imo.

Ive also spoken to alleged astral travelers who claim to have visited live freinds who have contacted them to say theyd seen them. Now thats really weird! (eek)

Hi Yowie bait
You seem to accept the fact of the supernatural when dealing with ghosts but not with Yowie or Bigfoot that is my summation -I may be wrong

But you are absolutely correct when you say - Science and most academics dont understand as they have been well taught otherwise. Not their fault imo.
So you cannot accept the paranormal in one instance and then state its a cop-out when referencing Yowie or Bigfoot. :oops:
Hi Senses and thanks for replying to my post. What i mean or am trying to say is that i think the "paranormal" is actually the "normal" but we cannot percieve most of it or understand it as humans have been so dumbed down over the years and basically brainwashed to not believe it.

I say its a cop out because anything we dont understand is filed away as "paranormal" much like if anyone has an unusual experience they have to talk about it on this part of the forum even though we know we have experienced it and maybe even multiple times.

For instance if someone goes into the bush and has rocks thrown at them time and time again by an "invisible entity" and they know it will happen then thats "normal"for them .

Much like the alleged astral travelers i mentioned. Its normal for them but still deemed impossible by others.

"Ghost" activity has become normal to me for instance.

I hooe that makes sense!
Yowie Bait

Locked