Cloaking?

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Thumper
Silver Status

Cloaking?

Unread post by Thumper » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Has anyone here seen a yowie cloaked, or going into or out of a state of cloaking, with their own eyes?

Can you share your story?

Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Position: Believer

Re: Cloaking?

Unread post by Rusty2 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:47 pm

My apologies , moved to avoid any arguments .
This aspect is too controversial for the main forum .

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Re: Cloaking?

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 am

I have several times. They often only come into man's dimension to the extent of being a dark cloud without clearly defined edges, and then they disappear. In one experience, I was talking to a Sheriff when a Bigfoot snapped off about an 8 inch diameter tree, whereupon the tree canopy was so dense that the trunk was only able to stab itself into the ground with the tree remaining nearly vertical. The Sheriff commented that I was lucky to see a tree fall, and told him that it was most likely caused by a Bigfoot since in the instant after the initial snap occurred and before the tree trunk hit the ground, I saw a dark cloud next to the tree that quickly completely disappeared. I had just told the Sheriff that I had hoped to get into the area beyond the closed gate that he was parked in front of, that there were supposed to be a lot of Bigfoot in the area beyond the gate. And then the tree was snapped off. Pretty good timing. The tree was about 30 yards away.