Loch Ness Monster

A topic for sightings and tales regarding all water based creatures from Australia and the World.
Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Re: Loch Ness Monster

Unread post by Simon M » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:54 am

I think there may be all manner of megafauna still extant across the world.

Plesiosaurs bore live young and may have been warm blooded according to some reports, so if they were actually some form of prototype mammal then there's no reason why they couldn't have survived into the current era.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Position: Believer

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 am

They certainly have a vast area to hide in if they do still exist.
Yowie Bait

Searcher
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Searcher » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:23 pm

Ol' Nessie is, as usual, proving to be mighty elusive.

That said, 2017 has recorded nine sightings... a record for this century. And there's still over a month to go.

However IMHO, most of the reports lack real substance. Just like the current crop of Bigfoot and Yowie encounters. I'm still fervently hoping this digital age we live in will someday provide spectacular evidence (preferably video) of these highly elusive cryptid creatures.

According to the Official Loch Ness Monster Sightings Registry, there have been 1094 recorded sightings of Nessie.

Check it out here: http://www.lochnesssightings.com/

Simon M
Long Time Contributor
Position: Unsure

Unread post by Simon M » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 am

I enjoyed the fact that they're 'sharing the love' by mentioning the 23 other Lochs where mystery animals have been sighted. They could end up with a whole tourist trail there; like the Great Ocean Road, only less hazardous. :)

Searcher
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by Searcher » Tue May 22, 2018 12:03 pm

There's a new search for the Loch Ness Monster... and surprisingly it involves Kiwis and DNA!

Exciting? Of course. However, if they do find unknown environmental DNA samples, they will probably end up like those supposedly from Bigfoot and Yowies. The 'establishment' will simply explain them away. And the skeptics will say..."I told you so!"

Check it out here: www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?objectid=1 ... ef=twitter

TheBlackStump
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Unread post by TheBlackStump » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Hey Searcher
Yep your def right it will be debunks as per usual.
Some countries like Russia and China/Asian do not or are less likely debunk stuff , unlike our all controlling western governments who treat us like mushrooms by keeping us in the dark and feeding us nothing but bovine excretement....
I put some links below that may interest you.... seems like Loch Ness Monster like critters are not only in Scotland.... perhaps there will be some good hairy person pics/stories from these regions also.../vids

Cheers

Russia Lake Monsters

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF ... e+monsters

China Lake Monsters

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF ... e+monsters