What is this thing

This board is open for all matters and discussions pertaining to the Australian Yowie. Please keep on topic in this forum.
User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2091
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Dion » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:59 am

Ok, There is nothing wrong with Bluedog's posts above that person is entitled to an opinion, and I would have to say I agree with much of what Bluedog is trying to convey.

A thread was started asking "what is this thing?" with pictures provided, opinions and polite debate are therefore warranted. The picture is not clear therefore people will see what they want to see, there is nothing wrong with a bit of a debate but can we please keep the foul language to a minimum.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:39 am

Yer thats all well in good but its the second time someone has basically just posted to have a dig a one of the members opinion

Just seems to be common theme around here that someone has to come into conversations just to be the voice of reason agaisnt his beliefs but not have a issue with with anyone elses opinions in the thread

by the looks of it no one has any evidence to to prove that his beliefs are wrong so y bother just join in with the thread and there wouldnt be a problem

If yowies are real y cant dogman be?

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2091
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Dion » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:10 am

I dont think anyone here is disputing that dogman does not exist, there is enough on the internet to suggest it does.

Some photo's were presented in this thread, to suggest it IS this or it IS that is silly and straw clutching, the photo's are simply not clear enough.

Sure we can have a debate as to what it might be. People are free to post whatever they want in regards to photo's, possible evidence etc but be aware that it will be debated and possibly scrutinised by those that would like more evidence to the claims.

Like I have previously said its important to stay grounded with this subject, pure and simply the object in question within the photo's could be anything.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:52 pm

I think those images of Thecreeper's are distinctive enough to clearly see an outline of something we have no logical explanation for.

One of the biggest complaints from the sceptics is no one can capture an image of a Bigfoot/Yowie that can clearly identify these creatures.
The Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot video is probably the clearest image but even that is not sufficient proof for many people fake is the usual comment. So what chance does an image of a Dogman have to verify the reality whether it's pareidolia or real none I would suggest well here in Australia at least.

Thecreeper's images to me are quite clear but everyone will see something different. If you have no idea what a Dogman looks like then you will not see it or be open to the possibility. I've spent years listening to witnesses, reading stories, watching videos mainly from the US and these reports cannot be dismissed. Dogman sightings in America now rival the number of Bigfoot reports American's appear to have a lot more contact with these cryptids. So if you accept the existence of Bigfoot/Yowies then you better broaden your research to accept other possibilities.

I've directed people to these Dogman encounters in Australia but I doubt if many people have viewed them because any peculiarity they don't understand they dismiss especially academia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSabpU ... b_err_woyt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH1T0O_ ... b_err_woyt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRJ3fHx ... e=emb_logo
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

Imthehairyone
Approved Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:01 pm
Position: Researcher

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Imthehairyone » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 am

Hi all , firstly i just want to say that imo what Bluedog has said is not out of line Creeper you asked " what is this thing " , and he gave his honest opinion , Senses also gave their honest opinion . It seems to me that Senses said what Creeper wanted to hear so any other opinions weren't needed or wanted
Just remember everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone has one
Ps : i will be keeping my opinion of what it is or isnt to myself
Pss: Im not a Johnny come lately to this forum , ive been a member here for well over 10 years albeit under a different name and seen alot of this type of argument
And i wont be stating any more on this subject , coz it seems pointless
Cheers Greg

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:04 pm

Imthehairyone wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 am
Hi all , firstly i just want to say that imo what Bluedog has said is not out of line Creeper you asked " what is this thing " , and he gave his honest opinion
Hi Imthehairyone, I had no problems with Bluedogs ''honest opinion'' it was his personal attack on me that was unwarranted. Any personal attack on me will be admonished in the strongest of terms. :-x
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Imthehairyone wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:12 am
Hi all , firstly i just want to say that imo what Bluedog has said is not out of line Creeper you asked " what is this thing " , and he gave his honest opinion , Senses also gave their honest opinion . It seems to me that Senses said what Creeper wanted to hear so any other opinions weren't needed or wanted
Just remember everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone has one
Ps : i will be keeping my opinion of what it is or isnt to myself
Pss: Im not a Johnny come lately to this forum , ive been a member here for well over 10 years albeit under a different name and seen alot of this type of argument
And i wont be stating any more on this subject , coz it seems pointless
Cheers Greg

When did i mention anything along the lines of not liking anyones opinion or having a problem with there opinions
I posted the pics wanting to know what people thought and the fact u came to that conclusion about me is a bit of a joke

It just shows how much of the thread you actually looked at iv said about 5 times now iv never bought into the whole dogman but what it looks like to ME is a head of a dog or a wolf which would have to be standing at atleast 7ft

What i had the issue with was bluedog basically coming in to have a dig at senses and then went to another thread and basically did the same thing

Instead of everyone having to be the voices of reason why dont they just contribute to the thread its not that hard

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by rowbe » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21 am

Wow, go away for a couple of days and how things have certainly changed.

I think everyone needs to calm down. I know there are some of us that have very strong and diverse thoughts regarding this subject and get extremely emotional. I am with Dion, I really can't see where Bluedog was overly critical, until he was accused of such. If you think his comments were overly critical, may I remind you of some previous threads (no I won't go there) where this type of banter escalated. His comments re the pics were justified.

However, Dion I can't see a Cormorant in the pic! I guess this is more evidence that different people see things differently. Although I believe no one is critical of Creeper posting the pics, most would like to see him return to the site and take additional pics to see if it isn't a stump (if he feels safe to do so). If there isn't anything there, that does not mean it is a cryptid, it could be something else. However, I do acknowledge the roar, foot steps in the bush , etc, etc - it just could be! I remind people of the pic Dee (Adventurer) posted - now even an expert was excited, but alas it turned out to be a stump. If Adventurer provided details of all the things she has seen, heard and experienced you would definitely believe in the "paranormal yowie". By the way when I use the term hairyman - for those who think I believe it is flesh and blood and descendant/relative or the like re man, it isn't, I just dislike the word "Yowie". I lot of things she (Adventurer) discussed with me certainly changed my viewpoint on the subject. I was trying to create some critical but "relative" feedback re the pics and encourage others to do so as well. I was hoping it would not go the way many threads have previously have gone.

Senses, you would probably agree some of your beliefs could be considered extreme compared to many others. I would never "knock" your beliefs as I would not any others. I do see some relevance in your postings, and it is extremely thought provoking. Unfortunately, for some, your beliefs are way removed from theirs, and yes they should not react in the way many have. I actually enjoy reading your posts, and may I say, you have been quite restrained recently. :)

Creeper thanks for posting the pics and continue to do so. But don't take it to heart if someone disagrees - this will happen, just don't get overly involved in the negativity. I am hoping you will post some of your discussions re indigenous leaders you mentioned. As people are ageing, it would be terrible to lose those potentially interesting experiences and beliefs.

Sitting on the sideline for quite a while, a change of job, more freedom, more chance to go bush (especially re work) I thought I would make an effort and contribute to this site more where I have learnt a lot and enjoyed reading most of the posts.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 pm

rowbe wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21 am
most would like to see him return to the site and take additional pics to see if it isn't a stump (if he feels safe to do so). If there isn't anything there, that does not mean it is a cryptid, it could be something else.
Thecreeper has been back to that vicinity where he said he couldn't see the black object so how many visits do people want him to make? even if it could be unsafe to do so if he gets the same results it's not going to satisfy the sceptics as you say rowbe ''If there isn't anything there, that does not mean it is a cryptid, it could be something else''. Like what?
There will be no convincing people that because of mounting evidence like the thunderous roars; being followed through the bush by a heavy built bi-pedal creature and the crashing through the trees it seems no coincidence that the black shape observed by Creeper was more likely than not a cryptid being.
rowbe wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21 am
If Adventurer provided details of all the things she has seen, heard and experienced you would definitely believe in the "paranormal yowie". By the way when I use the term hairyman - for those who think I believe it is flesh and blood and descendant/relative or the like re man, it isn't, I just dislike the word "Yowie". I lot of things she (Adventurer) discussed with me certainly changed my viewpoint on the subject
Glad to see to don't believe in the flesh and blood theory I've been on about this ad nauseam for years. I agree with you I don't like the word Yowie most people would think of this as the little chocolate confectionery a joke in other words.
I've reported quite a few times a friend of Ruby Lang's when telepathically (paranormal) communicating with a female Yowie was told they do not like being called Yowies they much prefer the term Bunyip because they are from the Bunyip family.

The Bunyip (translated in Aboriginal Australian to mean devil or evil spirit), also known as the Kianpraty, is a creature of Aboriginal mythology. It lives in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds and waterholes all over Australia. Bunyip in the Wemba-Wemba language means "devil" or "Evil spirit".
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by rowbe » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:52 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:41 pm
Thecreeper has been back to that vicinity where he said he couldn't see the black object so how many visits do people want him to make? even if it could be unsafe to do so if he gets the same results it's not going to satisfy the sceptics as you say rowbe ''If there isn't anything there, that does not mean it is a cryptid, it could be something else''. Like what?
There will be no convincing people that because of mounting evidence like the thunderous roars; being followed through the bush by a heavy built bi-pedal creature and the crashing through the trees it seems no coincidence that the black shape observed by Creeper was more likely than not a cryptid being.
Am I missing a post, I am assuming you mean Creeper's post re "...i have something following or stalking me in the bushline that would be as heavy as a horse walking on 2 feet then i take a couple of pics when i see something in the bushline but dont no wat it is and then when i come back later to the same spot where i took the pics and i dont see that thing i took the pics of in that area anymore ...". He didn't mention this when we first mentioned he go back and take a pic of the same area - re initial posts (please correct me if I'm wrong). He may have returned and there is nothing there, he is obviously having interaction in that area re roar, steps, etc, etc. However, you know as well as me that until he produces a pic again with nothing there, there are people who will be dubious. And even if nothing is there, some will still think the same way. It would at least eliminate the stump theory - small steps.

I don't think people like Creeper should be criticised for posting (I congratulate him for doing so), however I also don't think people should be criticised for providing feedback and other potential alternatives - it gets us no where.

Can I also say that not all people like us write essays as posts, some are short and sweet (maybe not so sweet). However, sometimes these posts could be misconstrued as aggressive or inflammatory but were not meant to be. They just get to the point.

Re paranormal, I believe, there is too much that can't be explained via normal thinking /traditional thought processes / scientific evidence etc - would love to be proven wrong. But there is something there.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:26 pm

rowbe wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:21 am
Wow, go away for a couple of days and how things have certainly changed.

I think everyone needs to calm down. I know there are some of us that have very strong and diverse thoughts regarding this subject and get extremely emotional. I am with Dion, I really can't see where Bluedog was overly critical, until he was accused of such. If you think his comments were overly critical, may I remind you of some previous threads (no I won't go there) where this type of banter escalated. His comments re the pics were justified.

However, Dion I can't see a Cormorant in the pic! I guess this is more evidence that different people see things differently. Although I believe no one is critical of Creeper posting the pics, most would like to see him return to the site and take additional pics to see if it isn't a stump (if he feels safe to do so). If there isn't anything there, that does not mean it is a cryptid, it could be something else. However, I do acknowledge the roar, foot steps in the bush , etc, etc - it just could be! I remind people of the pic Dee (Adventurer) posted - now even an expert was excited, but alas it turned out to be a stump. If Adventurer provided details of all the things she has seen, heard and experienced you would definitely believe in the "paranormal yowie". By the way when I use the term hairyman - for those who think I believe it is flesh and blood and descendant/relative or the like re man, it isn't, I just dislike the word "Yowie". I lot of things she (Adventurer) discussed with me certainly changed my viewpoint on the subject. I was trying to create some critical but "relative" feedback re the pics and encourage others to do so as well. I was hoping it would not go the way many threads have previously have gone.

Senses, you would probably agree some of your beliefs could be considered extreme compared to many others. I would never "knock" your beliefs as I would not any others. I do see some relevance in your postings, and it is extremely thought provoking. Unfortunately, for some, your beliefs are way removed from theirs, and yes they should not react in the way many have. I actually enjoy reading your posts, and may I say, you have been quite restrained recently. :)

Creeper thanks for posting the pics and continue to do so. But don't take it to heart if someone disagrees - this will happen, just don't get overly involved in the negativity. I am hoping you will post some of your discussions re indigenous leaders you mentioned. As people are ageing, it would be terrible to lose those potentially interesting experiences and beliefs.

Sitting on the sideline for quite a while, a change of job, more freedom, more chance to go bush (especially re work) I thought I would make an effort and contribute to this site more where I have learnt a lot and enjoyed reading most of the posts.

Hey mate
Yer as i said i didnt have any issues with any opinions or have i taken any of it to heart i dont even know where that has come from y would i even post the pics and ask for opinions on it? As i said i had nothing against bluedogs opinion i dont even no y its all still being brought up it wasnt even bad and i wouldnt of said anything if bluedog didnt go to another thread to have a dig at senses opinion on the subject i dont even no y its still being mentioned

Im sorry if i was out of line but i dont like that c**p we are on a site talking about experiences and encounters with a animal or a spirit or what ever it is that isnt suppose to be here or we arnt suppose to know its here and that no one has 100% proof to show the whole world it even exists
so untill that happens and the whole world goes holy c**p yowies/ bigfoot/dogman and what ever else could be out there is real and this or that is wat it is
No one should really be having a dig at anyones beliefs or opinions

Senses was talking about when i took the pics that day i kept fishing and when i came back past a couple of hours later i stopped at the same spot that i took the pics and the black i seen in the bushes that made me take the pics because it was where watever was following me had stopped and i could see something wasnt there then

Since i took the pics i had been back but within 50m of where i put the kayak in i could hear something running towards me in the bush but just out of sight once it got to me it stopped then id paddle say 5m and cast then my lure would splash into the water it would run towards me again i had a gopro on a boom mount on the back of the kayak and turned it towards the bush u can hear the running on 2 feet every now and then but its must of been just out of sight which i think shows what ever it is would be heavy to here its footsteps out of sight

So i made the decision to go back to the car as the spot i took the pics is a good 15 mins decent paddle from where i got in
This was befor i posted the pics and i havnt been able to get back out over there since as i didnt want to go by myself then when i had someone to go with it pissed down rain and i new if i went and took a pic in the rain it would of been a issue to people that it wasn't the same weather conditions and the fact we had 40mm in like 2 hours u alway gotta be thinking of flash floods

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by rowbe » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 am

Heh creeper, not criticising you, in actual fact I commend you for for posting. Unfortunately, there have been pics posted to this site in the past that really could have been anything. If you ever go back to that area, take a pic, would go a long way to at least eliminate one thing people would be thinking. But please don't feel pressured to return, just whenever. You don't have to apologise, you have obviously had an experience that shook you and you were looking for possible answers. I agree it is not good when you know something was there but people potentially question you.

On the other subject, if you get a chance, would be great if you could post re any conversation with indigenous elders, etc. Especially if those you talk to view the hairy as spirits or other.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:34 pm

rowbe wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 am
Heh creeper, not criticising you, in actual fact I commend you for for posting. Unfortunately, there have been pics posted to this site in the past that really could have been anything. If you ever go back to that area, take a pic, would go a long way to at least eliminate one thing people would be thinking. But please don't feel pressured to return, just whenever. You don't have to apologise, you have obviously had an experience that shook you and you were looking for possible answers. I agree it is not good when you know something was there but people potentially question you.

On the other subject, if you get a chance, would be great if you could post re any conversation with indigenous elders, etc. Especially if those you talk to view the hairy as spirits or other.

Hey mate yer im going to try head out tomorrow if the weather is alright
Iv got a sit in kayak so when it rains it fills up haha

Yer will do mate it will be interesting to find out my family and any info on the hairies will be a bonus
I use to go fishing in a area and use to get to a spot and just felt c**p like sad and dred it was weird
Anyway after talking to family it turns out thus creek actually goes threw a area that a aboriginal massacre happened and my like great great grandma was 1 of the only survivers from the massacre i never new about it till i told family about it and they told me about it and they said maybe i was picking up on it without knowing

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 952
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by yowiedan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am

I've just been studying your picture and I think there is definitely something there. I do like how your picture isn't blurry like so many others. This picture starts to make you think that there may be animals out in the Aussie bush that have not been discovered yet. Good job Creeper and thanks for uploading the pictures for us to see.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2091
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Dion » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:25 am

yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
I've just been studying your picture and I think there is definitely something there. I do like how your picture isn't blurry like so many others. This picture starts to make you think that there may be animals out in the Aussie bush that have not been discovered yet. Good job Creeper and thanks for uploading the pictures for us to see.
Gday Yowiedan

I hope you dont mind me asking but whats your honest opinion to as what we are looking at in the picture? If its not blurry then what is it?

I also think that its great that people can share images here for others to politely debate upon. Thanks to Creeper for doing so.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 952
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by yowiedan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:02 pm

In my mind is could be what others have said in their witness reports of a Yowie with a dog like snout. I've been on the fence about this, but this pic makes me lean more towards that it could be true.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:41 pm

Thanks guys but no need to thank me its good to be able to post stuff on here and ask questions im not 1 that goes out looking for stuff all the stuff thst has happened to me over the years has happened while fishing or going for a walk at the farm it would be heaps interesting to see what might be found in these places if i went looking for them

Yer thats interesting yowie dan iv herd stories about them befor but all from the US

User avatar
yowiedan
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 952
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Blue Mountains
Contact:

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by yowiedan » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Thecreeper wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:41 pm
Thanks guys but no need to thank me its good to be able to post stuff on here and ask questions im not 1 that goes out looking for stuff all the stuff thst has happened to me over the years has happened while fishing or going for a walk at the farm it would be heaps interesting to see what might be found in these places if i went looking for them

Yer thats interesting yowie dan iv herd stories about them befor but all from the US
Yes, let's hope we can find out if the witness reports here in Oz can be verified once and for all with more detailed research into this.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:23 pm

yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:20 pm
Thecreeper wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:41 pm
Thanks guys but no need to thank me its good to be able to post stuff on here and ask questions im not 1 that goes out looking for stuff all the stuff thst has happened to me over the years has happened while fishing or going for a walk at the farm it would be heaps interesting to see what might be found in these places if i went looking for them

Yer thats interesting yowie dan iv herd stories about them befor but all from the US
Yes, let's hope we can find out if the witness reports here in Oz can be verified once and for all with more detailed research into this.
Yer that would be awesome to hear about and heaps interesting

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm

yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
This picture starts to make you think that there may be animals out in the Aussie bush that have not been discovered yet.
I certainly agree with yowiedan on this one that we may have to accept the fact that there may be other creatures besides Yowies.
yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
I do like how your picture isn't blurry like so many others.
Yes agreed yowiedan I was the first to suggest that these pics are clear unlike many others.

Now, this is where my opinion departs from just about everybody else's. So why are people even suggesting that this is a Yowie. There are three people I would accept an explanation of what a Yowie looks like they being adventurer, Dean Harrison and maybe Yowie bait all of these people have had direct contact with Yowies a name which I personally dislike and so do they apparently.

The pic shows a reasonably clear outline image of a black hirsute animal with pointed ears and a canine snout where on earth do you see a Yowie in that photo going on what we imagine Yowies to look like.

I've pointed out half a dozen times what a hybrid Dogman creature can look like here's a reminder again https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/

These creatures only reveal an appearance that cannot be defined definitively so it is anybody's guess as to what they are. But we have to get out of this one track Yowie explanation because what yowiedan has said is true we may have to accept the fact that there may be other creatures in the Aussie bush besides Yowies.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

User avatar
didgmaster
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:51 pm
Position: Yowie Chaser
Location: Beechmont QLD

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by didgmaster » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:12 pm

Location ?? Depends where you are but i think it looks a bit like a tree Kangaroo ??

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:26 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm
yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
This picture starts to make you think that there may be animals out in the Aussie bush that have not been discovered yet.
I certainly agree with yowiedan on this one that we may have to accept the fact that there may be other creatures besides Yowies.
yowiedan wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 am
I do like how your picture isn't blurry like so many others.
Yes agreed yowiedan I was the first to suggest that these pics are clear unlike many others.

Now, this is where my opinion departs from just about everybody else's. So why are people even suggesting that this is a Yowie. There are three people I would accept an explanation of what a Yowie looks like they being adventurer, Dean Harrison and maybe Yowie bait all of these people have had direct contact with Yowies a name which I personally dislike and so do they apparently.

The pic shows a reasonably clear outline image of a black hirsute animal with pointed ears and a canine snout where on earth do you see a Yowie in that photo going on what we imagine Yowies to look like.

I've pointed out half a dozen times what a hybrid Dogman creature can look like here's a reminder again https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/

These creatures only reveal an appearance that cannot be defined definitively so it is anybody's guess as to what they are. But we have to get out of this one track Yowie explanation because what yowiedan has said is true we may have to accept the fact that there may be other creatures in the Aussie bush besides Yowies.

Yer u got a good point senses i just dont know i havnt havnt seen a pic anywhere like mine to know wat it is
Yowie, dogman or something else i dont know but what i do no is i was followed by something big walking on 2 feet and i got these pics of where i herd it stopped no matter what it is it doesnt look friendly and from the roars i got from the same area i dont think there excited about people being around
The new ep of sasquatch chronicles is out and at the end they actually discuss why it is that people that are out fishing in usa actually have worse encounters then wat hunters have walking around with guns in the forest and itt actually game me chills haha

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/
I forgot to mention Canine Variant 3 is by far the most reported sighting.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 876
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:39 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/
I forgot to mention Canine Variant 3 is by far the most reported sighting.
The above video recorded an error this is the one https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we build around it.

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:53 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:39 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:35 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm
https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/
I forgot to mention Canine Variant 3 is by far the most reported sighting.
The above video recorded an error this is the one https://sasquatchchronicles.com/forums/ ... of-dogman/
Haha iv looked at few times but just at the pics
I didnt see the vid above them if u scroll down someone posted a video that doesnt work thats wat i thought u ment

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Hey all

Just a quick update had a few people wanting to know if i had been back at all to where i took the pics so thought id fill u all in

I did a trip in the kayaks down to the spot with my brother in law and with yowie dan and attila ,the producer from the doco track search for the australian bigfoot and the new project Tracking the Lore

Took a while to find the exact spot with it being almost 3 months since the pics but after a few pics from different angles we got the same shot and compared with the other pic to make sure it was the same spot and there was nothing there that could class as parabolia or anything along those lines

The boys wanted to get out and have a look at the area and after a bit of stuffing around and bush bashing we got out of the kayaks and headed to the area

Thats about all i can say at this stage but the walk was really interesting and my original estimation of the height of the head was a fair way off it was alot bigger
If we have a chance with the guys busy schedules we may do a night trip or some other sort of trip to get out and see what else we can find

These 2 blokes are excellent at what they do
The dedication the experience and even just the planning going on behind the scenes to bring out a second doco about stuff that isnt a real popular subject to the mainstream in really impressive and to top it off they are real good blokes that arnt afraid to give u info and share experiences they have had and even just to have a good chat 2 they are real top blokes and just the fact they showed a interest in my pics enough to go and have a look with me was the best there was no way i was going by myself and it was really awesome to find some stuff with these experienced guys that they even seemed supprised

Between these guys and dean and all the people at AYR
With all the hours in the field and all the new tech the findings over the next few year will be really exciting

aaq
Silver Status
Posts: 139
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:34 pm

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by aaq » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:30 pm

That's awesome to hear, Creeper - would have been great have those two gents along. It would have given you a lot of confidence and I'm sure the three of you learned a lot.

Any other signs orange interesting bits of knowledge? I guess there's still the question what is this thing?

Thecreeper
Silver Status
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm
Position: Believer

Re: What is this thing

Unread post by Thecreeper » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:19 pm

aaq wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:30 pm
That's awesome to hear, Creeper - would have been great have those two gents along. It would have given you a lot of confidence and I'm sure the three of you learned a lot.

Any other signs orange interesting bits of knowledge? I guess there's still the question what is this thing?
Hey mate yer it was real good having those blokes come along they have had alot of experience so its good knowing if something was to happen they would know if we should hang around or time to leave

There was quite a bit found there im not sure whats going to be used for the doco so im keeping tight lipped at this stage mate but it was really interesting

Just the fact that there wasnt anything is the photos we took and compared with my original pics and getting out into the the area and getting a much clearer estimate of the hight of this creature is probs more scary then not knowing

Wether its a dogman or a yowie or something else its still a scary thought how many people live in this area the population is ridiculous over there and for them to not know about this thing might be a problem in the future

Post Reply