Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
Shane R
Approved Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by Shane R » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Hello.
My view on what these things are is more natural, maybe a type of people close to the Homo genus, I don’t completely disagree that they have some kind of strange phycological powers. However, I do disagree that they come from a different dimension or planet, they are undoubtedly from Earth. They have a primate origin and they must have evolved here on Earth, even Ron Morehead agrees that they are flesh and blood when they are in our realm and of a primate origin https://sasquatchchronicles.com/ron-mor ... m-bigfoot/, in this video he states they are partially F & B (there are other videos on the internet similar to this).
One very import factor that people seem to not discuss is that of diseases and infection. How in the world does this creature drink form lakes, eat raw meat and live off the land amongst ubiquitous antigens without succumbing to disease, viruses and infection? The only way that they can deal with the problem of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungal infections etc. is they must have evolved a specific immune system equipped to combat the microbiological threats that exist here. Us humans and animals earned our immunity, so these creatures must be similar, if not where does this specified immune system come from? The overwhelming majority of encounters are of them not displaying supernatural abilities but just acting like highly intelligent animals in the wild, hunting, drinking water from streams, digging in the ground and searching for small prey animals etc.
Moreover, according to Scott Nelson the speech they have is the human definition of language, how did they get the human definition of language? It just seems interesting that sasquatch looks very similar to the fossilised hominids that we have found here on Earth; Homo erectus, Homo Neanderthals, Ardipithecus Ramidus, Australopithecus africanus etc as well, they might be a living clade. I just think that there is more substance on the F & B side of things.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by adventurer » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Shane R wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm
Hello.
My view on what these things are is more natural, maybe a type of people close to the Homo genus, I don’t completely disagree that they have some kind of strange phycological powers. However, I do disagree that they come from a different dimension or planet, they are undoubtedly from Earth. They have a primate origin and they must have evolved here on Earth, even Ron Morehead agrees that they are flesh and blood when they are in our realm and of a primate origin https://sasquatchchronicles.com/ron-mor ... m-bigfoot/, in this video he states they are partially F & B (there are other videos on the internet similar to this).
One very import factor that people seem to not discuss is that of diseases and infection. How in the world does this creature drink form lakes, eat raw meat and live off the land amongst ubiquitous antigens without succumbing to disease, viruses and infection? The only way that they can deal with the problem of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungal infections etc. is they must have evolved a specific immune system equipped to combat the microbiological threats that exist here. Us humans and animals earned our immunity, so these creatures must be similar, if not where does this specified immune system come from? The overwhelming majority of encounters are of them not displaying supernatural abilities but just acting like highly intelligent animals in the wild, hunting, drinking water from streams, digging in the ground and searching for small prey animals etc.
Moreover, according to Scott Nelson the speech they have is the human definition of language, how did they get the human definition of language? It just seems interesting that sasquatch looks very similar to the fossilised hominids that we have found here on Earth; Homo erectus, Homo Neanderthals, Ardipithecus Ramidus, Australopithecus africanus etc as well, they might be a living clade. I just think that there is more substance on the F & B side of things.
Hi Shane, Thankyou for your opinion. My opinion is that the hairyman does not have to deal with disease, virus, infection as they " Visit here", the hairees dont need to stay here, eat here, sleep here.They come, use this as there playground, they can drink or build things but then they " Go". I believe hair samples sent states closest dna to them is primate but the dna does not state they are primate nor partial primate.The dna is simply " Unknown species". If as you believe they are from earth again we ask, where are their remains.With the thousands of researches not 1 can agree still on what it is they even eat, some say they live in dense bush, some say they live in caves, some say they live underground, some say they live up in tree lines, whatever they say there is no valid proof of this. Yes we find hollows or flattened grass areas but why no " evidence" is left there, any other creature has its continous habits so we know if its a roo or dingo that had been there, but no difinitive proof "this is a yowie bed", why--because there is not enough sightings of these creatures making, sleeping or eating such things.

There are countless ecounters as well of seeing the supernatural side of them as well, problem here is how do we get the evidence of 1 dissapearing or floating or changing shape ectt. With thousands of them here one would assume there would be so much proof by now if they were born and bred here, In this day and age everyone has a phone glued to them, especially the tourists, so when the tourists say " We say a 10" hairy something drinking from a creek" and tells everyone, well where is the photo? I know you said you believe they may have some powers but if the hairy didnt dissapear on them, wheres the pictures? ( I definently believe when they are in physical form they appear f&B, but if i saw 1 in this state id be taking dozens of pics.)They certainly do look primate/ human from the witness acounts observing them, but why is primate and human not in there dna.

I just believe if they live here permanently they would be out here all the time, i dont believe they travel by foot and move place to place as most of my research has been done in 1 particular area and i believe they are the same family as when they are here they stick to the same routine EVERY TIME with us.If something can dissapear in front of your eyes surely they are not from here. Just my personal opinion as iv seen the other side of them. Cheers

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Shane R wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:19 pm
Hello.
My view on what these things are is more natural, maybe a type of people close to the Homo genus, I don’t completely disagree that they have some kind of strange phycological powers. However, I do disagree that they come from a different dimension or planet, they are undoubtedly from Earth. They have a primate origin and they must have evolved here on Earth, even Ron Morehead agrees that they are flesh and blood when they are in our realm and of a primate origin https://sasquatchchronicles.com/ron-mor ... m-bigfoot/, in this video he states they are partially F & B (there are other videos on the internet similar to this).
One very import factor that people seem to not discuss is that of diseases and infection. How in the world does this creature drink form lakes, eat raw meat and live off the land amongst ubiquitous antigens without succumbing to disease, viruses and infection? The only way that they can deal with the problem of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungal infections etc. is they must have evolved a specific immune system equipped to combat the microbiological threats that exist here. Us humans and animals earned our immunity, so these creatures must be similar, if not where does this specified immune system come from? The overwhelming majority of encounters are of them not displaying supernatural abilities but just acting like highly intelligent animals in the wild, hunting, drinking water from streams, digging in the ground and searching for small prey animals etc.
Moreover, according to Scott Nelson the speech they have is the human definition of language, how did they get the human definition of language? It just seems interesting that sasquatch looks very similar to the fossilised hominids that we have found here on Earth; Homo erectus, Homo Neanderthals, Ardipithecus Ramidus, Australopithecus africanus etc as well, they might be a living clade. I just think that there is more substance on the F & B side of things.
Hi Shane R, interesting analysis but I would have to disagree with most of what you say. Natural people don't have the supernatural abilities these creatures possess. You have referenced Ron Morehead even he has moved away from the flesh and blood theory this is an interesting video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHSUIYOt7s&t=3155s it is a little long but well worth a watch if you start at 50:36 it starts with Ron Morehead and deals with the paranormal element even if he concludes they are part flesh and blood when they are in our realm then what are they when they are not in our realm? To me, this says nothing but supernatural. And they do not come from another planet and have nothing to do with aliens as we imagine aliens to be even though there has been an increased correlation between Bigfoot activity and UFOs sightings.

I do not conceive they are primates every primate on earth can be captured if so desired but not Bigfoot. In my opinion, their anatomy and genetics are in no way similar to humans or any other animal on this planet. Noted geneticists have concluded DNA analysis and have been shocked as to what they found. :shock: I will agree though in their physical world they are flesh I do not believe they are blood. No bones, no bodies and we will never find any and why? because they are virtually immortal and this has been conveyed to humans telepathically by Bigfoot and Yowies themselves. Many reputable Bigfoot researchers through experience have moved on from the flesh and blood theory and are leaning far more to the paranormal.

In the above Video Cliff Barackman of Finding Bigfoot fame is of the opinion they are apes and there is nothing he has witnessed to convince him otherwise however his fellow presenter James ''Bobo'' Fay is of a different opinion leaning more towards the paranormal as he has witnessed unexplained phenomena while he has been out on manoeuvres with the team. Cliff Barackman has been traipsing the length and breadth of the US near on 35 years and what has he got from the Finding Bigfoot show to present as evidence apart from the usual footprints, wood knocks I hasten to say no video evidence - zilch.
I am not particularly convinced with audio sounds either only video will suffice (although I don't need a video to convince me they exist) and not the indistinguishable, hazy pics that some have come up with.

Bigfoot, Yowie and may I add the cryptid no one wants to mention Dogman a creature that even confounds and confuses the researchers have all displayed remarkable inexplicable abilities that are far removed from the capabilities of any animal or understanding of mankind.
'' During the time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".....George Orwell.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Hi adventurer, I just posted my comment as you posted yours but once again we're on the same wavelength.
'' During the time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".....George Orwell.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by adventurer » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:21 am

sensesonfire wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:53 pm
Hi adventurer, I just posted my comment as you posted yours but once again we're on the same wavelength.
Hi Senses, yes i found " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHSUIYOt7s&t=3155s " very interesting to watch.Thanks for the link.
I sure dont want to mention the Dogman, to busy figuring out the Yowie. And honestly the Dogman just scares the c**p out of me. I recall being near Woodford 1 night seeing that eyeshine.Not sure if it was a Dogman or not.But what i can tell you is it had different behaviour aspects then a yowie.Iv never had a yowie come up that close with us looking at its eyes and it didnt move. It didnt move away, just stood its ground, the eyes semmed different of a yowie, eyes spread apart but seemed very tall still. I didnt think id get out alive but didnt hear it at all following me out up and down the hills to exit the bushland.The presence of it being there led to a different emotion, instead of feeling we "need to get" out it was more "we are not going to get out". At the same time it looked at us like we were looking at it ( what the hell are they doing out here) there were many more a long way of maybe 100m away watching , several eyeshine standing there ground ( smaller ones).

When i deal with yowies when we see there eyeshine, they are quick to get away, 1 ran and turned its head to look back at us then kept bulldozing away through the scrub. I never felt right near Woodford, always felt it wasnt yowie behaviour out there, no tree knocking, no whoops, no mimicking, no footsteps and not the dread feel but the death feel. So who knows, maybe i did encounter one but i know 1 thing for sure, ill never enter there again.What are the traits of a dogman, have you heard anywhere that they do tree knock ect...at all? Thanks Dee

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:45 pm

adventurer wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:21 am
sensesonfire wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:53 pm
Hi adventurer, I just posted my comment as you posted yours but once again we're on the same wavelength.
Hi Senses, yes i found " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHSUIYOt7s&t=3155s " very interesting to watch.Thanks for the link.
I sure dont want to mention the Dogman, to busy figuring out the Yowie. And honestly the Dogman just scares the c**p out of me. I recall being near Woodford 1 night seeing that eyeshine.Not sure if it was a Dogman or not.But what i can tell you is it had different behaviour aspects then a yowie.Iv never had a yowie come up that close with us looking at its eyes and it didnt move. It didnt move away, just stood its ground, the eyes semmed different of a yowie, eyes spread apart but seemed very tall still. I didnt think id get out alive but didnt hear it at all following me out up and down the hills to exit the bushland.The presence of it being there led to a different emotion, instead of feeling we "need to get" out it was more "we are not going to get out". At the same time it looked at us like we were looking at it ( what the hell are they doing out here) there were many more a long way of maybe 100m away watching , several eyeshine standing there ground ( smaller ones).

When i deal with yowies when we see there eyeshine, they are quick to get away, 1 ran and turned its head to look back at us then kept bulldozing away through the scrub. I never felt right near Woodford, always felt it wasnt yowie behaviour out there, no tree knocking, no whoops, no mimicking, no footsteps and not the dread feel but the death feel. So who knows, maybe i did encounter one but i know 1 thing for sure, ill never enter there again.What are the traits of a dogman, have you heard anywhere that they do tree knock ect...at all? Thanks Dee

Hi Dee, unlike yourself, I have never had any physical contact with any of these creatures so any information is from what I have read, newspaper reports and eyewitness accounts.
From what I have gathered from these reports the main difference between Bigfoot, Yowie and Dogman are that Dogman appears way more devious and cunning. I've never heard of them tree knocking but they definitely can communicate amongst themselves much like Yowies and Bigfoot from what I have heard of their speech patterns it reminds me of how the Cynocephali communicated. Eyeshine yes the women's encounter with a Dogman staring at her through a window in Currumbin Valley in QLD said its eyes were like glowing red coals and if looks could kill she would have been dead on the spot.

Whereas Bigfoot and Yowie would probably both prefer to avoid a confrontation with humans not so Dogman. Many stories told in the US of these creatures harassing homesteads, climbing rooftops, walking up onto verandahs at night, trying to open doors, running their claws along the side of the house to terrify and abducting and killing people's pets and in some cases livestock.

There are about 115 recordings or more in America where Dogman may have been the instigator of people going missing in strange circumstances even attacks on and killing humans. A couple of examples below.

1. occurred on November 14. 2014.
(Reuters) - Wyoming authorities on Thursday warned residents of a sprawling Indian reservation to be on the lookout for a dangerous predator suspected in the death of a 40-year-old woman who died after being attacked by at least one unidentified animal. The reservation was the Wind River home to 3,900 Eastern Shoshone and 8,600 Northern Arapahoe. Although there had been reports of a reservation elder being attacked by feral dogs this one was quite unusual due to the fact that her death was recorded by strangulation and bite marks to her neck and besides the body strange animal footprints had been found it certainly drew the attention of the FBI and even officials in black suits in black SUVs turned up to investigate. (MIB)

2. The next attack was on a young lad Corey Godsey on 21st Feb 2021. His body was found 300 metres up on a mountainous incline from his home in Kentucky.
A Kentucky teen died on Tuesday after being attacked by a 'canine type creature police have yet to identify.

In this case, we could rule out a mountain lion the only other suspect would be a wolf however the coroner was informed of interesting DNA analysis.

3.The third case involved a 77-year-old North Carolina woman.
February 15, 2019
A 77-year-old North Carolina teacher has died of injuries suffered in a mysterious animal attack Friday on Indian Run Road in Pantego the small Beaufort County town where she worked.
Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriffs Office confirmed Brenda Hamilton’s death and reported they are still trying to determine what kind of animal was involved in the attack.
The department originally said the animal’s DNA didn’t match any wild animals indigenous to the area but corrected that late Monday.
“Canine DNA was found on Mrs Hamilton’s clothing but they didn't say what type.
All of these attacks may have been a result of feral dogs or wolves but there have been elements of DNA testing that had not been anticipated. Also interesting is that two of the three cases involved Native American lands.

Although there have been no Dogman attacks in Australia causing bodily harm there certainly have been confrontations and these creatures appear not to back away from a fight. We haven't recorded cases in Australia in great numbers as in the US and I suspect that's mainly due to a sparse population spread out over a vast area of land. I'm still of the belief that what thecreeper encountered on his river trip was indeed a Dogman.

What is really scary is that years ago no one would contemplate whether or not it was safe to go out into the bush camping because of unknown elements. I doubt if anybody even knew about Yowies let alone Dogman. Now it is a case of do not venture out on your own camping or bushwalking it's not safe and not just because of the human element but of the other unknowns. Were these creatures always here or is it a more recent phenomenon? I suspect they have always been here Yowies anyway but Dogman maybe not basically because there have never been any Aboriginal reports about such a creature although saying that there were stories from Aboriginal folk Lore about Devil dogs from the Northern Territory. Yowies I believe have always existed in Australia but it is only recently they are starting to reveal themselves more.

Dee, keep up the great research you are doing but above all stay safe. :)
'' During the time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".....George Orwell.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by adventurer » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:36 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:45 pm
adventurer wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:21 am
sensesonfire wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:53 pm
Hi adventurer, I just posted my comment as you posted yours but once again we're on the same wavelength.
Hi Senses, yes i found " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRHSUIYOt7s&t=3155s " very interesting to watch.Thanks for the link.
I sure dont want to mention the Dogman, to busy figuring out the Yowie. And honestly the Dogman just scares the c**p out of me. I recall being near Woodford 1 night seeing that eyeshine.Not sure if it was a Dogman or not.But what i can tell you is it had different behaviour aspects then a yowie.Iv never had a yowie come up that close with us looking at its eyes and it didnt move. It didnt move away, just stood its ground, the eyes semmed different of a yowie, eyes spread apart but seemed very tall still. I didnt think id get out alive but didnt hear it at all following me out up and down the hills to exit the bushland.The presence of it being there led to a different emotion, instead of feeling we "need to get" out it was more "we are not going to get out". At the same time it looked at us like we were looking at it ( what the hell are they doing out here) there were many more a long way of maybe 100m away watching , several eyeshine standing there ground ( smaller ones).

When i deal with yowies when we see there eyeshine, they are quick to get away, 1 ran and turned its head to look back at us then kept bulldozing away through the scrub. I never felt right near Woodford, always felt it wasnt yowie behaviour out there, no tree knocking, no whoops, no mimicking, no footsteps and not the dread feel but the death feel. So who knows, maybe i did encounter one but i know 1 thing for sure, ill never enter there again.What are the traits of a dogman, have you heard anywhere that they do tree knock ect...at all? Thanks Dee

Hi Dee, unlike yourself, I have never had any physical contact with any of these creatures so any information is from what I have read, newspaper reports and eyewitness accounts.
From what I have gathered from these reports the main difference between Bigfoot, Yowie and Dogman are that Dogman appears way more devious and cunning. I've never heard of them tree knocking but they definitely can communicate amongst themselves much like Yowies and Bigfoot from what I have heard of their speech patterns it reminds me of how the Cynocephali communicated. Eyeshine yes the women's encounter with a Dogman staring at her through a window in Currumbin Valley in QLD said its eyes were like glowing red coals and if looks could kill she would have been dead on the spot.

Whereas Bigfoot and Yowie would probably both prefer to avoid a confrontation with humans not so Dogman. Many stories told in the US of these creatures harassing homesteads, climbing rooftops, walking up onto verandahs at night, trying to open doors, running their claws along the side of the house to terrify and abducting and killing people's pets and in some cases livestock.

There are about 115 recordings or more in America where Dogman may have been the instigator of people going missing in strange circumstances even attacks on and killing humans. A couple of examples below.

1. occurred on November 14. 2014.
(Reuters) - Wyoming authorities on Thursday warned residents of a sprawling Indian reservation to be on the lookout for a dangerous predator suspected in the death of a 40-year-old woman who died after being attacked by at least one unidentified animal. The reservation was the Wind River home to 3,900 Eastern Shoshone and 8,600 Northern Arapahoe. Although there had been reports of a reservation elder being attacked by feral dogs this one was quite unusual due to the fact that her death was recorded by strangulation and bite marks to her neck and besides the body strange animal footprints had been found it certainly drew the attention of the FBI and even officials in black suits in black SUVs turned up to investigate. (MIB)

2. The next attack was on a young lad Corey Godsey on 21st Feb 2021. His body was found 300 metres up on a mountainous incline from his home in Kentucky.
A Kentucky teen died on Tuesday after being attacked by a 'canine type creature police have yet to identify.

In this case, we could rule out a mountain lion the only other suspect would be a wolf however the coroner was informed of interesting DNA analysis.

3.The third case involved a 77-year-old North Carolina woman.
February 15, 2019
A 77-year-old North Carolina teacher has died of injuries suffered in a mysterious animal attack Friday on Indian Run Road in Pantego the small Beaufort County town where she worked.
Investigators with the Beaufort County Sheriffs Office confirmed Brenda Hamilton’s death and reported they are still trying to determine what kind of animal was involved in the attack.
The department originally said the animal’s DNA didn’t match any wild animals indigenous to the area but corrected that late Monday.
“Canine DNA was found on Mrs Hamilton’s clothing but they didn't say what type.
All of these attacks may have been a result of feral dogs or wolves but there have been elements of DNA testing that had not been anticipated. Also interesting is that two of the three cases involved Native American lands.

Although there have been no Dogman attacks in Australia causing bodily harm there certainly have been confrontations and these creatures appear not to back away from a fight. We haven't recorded cases in Australia in great numbers as in the US and I suspect that's mainly due to a sparse population spread out over a vast area of land. I'm still of the belief that what thecreeper encountered on his river trip was indeed a Dogman.

What is really scary is that years ago no one would contemplate whether or not it was safe to go out into the bush camping because of unknown elements. I doubt if anybody even knew about Yowies let alone Dogman. Now it is a case of do not venture out on your own camping or bushwalking it's not safe and not just because of the human element but of the other unknowns. Were these creatures always here or is it a more recent phenomenon? I suspect they have always been here Yowies anyway but Dogman maybe not basically because there have never been any Aboriginal reports about such a creature although saying that there were stories from Aboriginal folk Lore about Devil dogs from the Northern Territory. Yowies I believe have always existed in Australia but it is only recently they are starting to reveal themselves more.

Dee, keep up the great research you are doing but above all stay safe. :)
Hi, well thankyou for all that info. No wonder why i dont want to talk about the dogman! Sound like a quick death at least. If i find any unusual behaviour out bush i will be sure to leave ! You are always a book of knowledge. I am venturing out a lot starting sat night again throughout july and August. Hopefully i will get some new news to tell.Just had to wait for covid lockdown and wet ground to dry up. I have a few ideas up my sleeve when i venture out again so wish me luck, i have found over time the least people you bring out the better so its just 2 of us going.Ill try to video our whole walk throughout. Also i have just fixed the body of my 80 series landcruiser up from the last storm, trees hitting it so i just hope it doesnt get hit with flying rocks lol. Stay well.Dee

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by rowbe » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:58 pm

Dee, are you aware of the proposed sighting of a dogman at Landsborough - just up the road from you (sorry I couldn't resist). See below:

I had just gotten off a bus at the train station and was walking through a small short-cut. As I was walking down the street, I noticed someone at the end of the street, in the dark, watching me. I didn’t think much about it at the time. I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was 11:06 PM. When I looked back up, I noticed two pairs of glowing, yellow-gold like eyes. Then I remembered that I had seen someone or something in that spot before. I stopped walking, so I could get a better look at it. Suddenly, it when down on all fours and ran off. I could feel my heart beating and my fear rising. I waited for a minute, to calm down. After that, I went on walking and looked back at my phone. It was 11:08 PM. When I looked back up, I saw it running back on the edge of the footpath I needed to use to cross the street. When I first saw it, it was on all fours. It then started to stand, on two legs and was watching me. I could feel its eyes staring at me. Then, a few seconds later, as I was still walking, trying to act like I couldn’t see it, it went back down, on all fours and ran down the road I needed to use, to get home. As I rounded the end of the street, I could see it running down the side of the road, heading towards the forest.

Anonymous
Time: 11:06 PM
Date: 7/07/16

However, I wonder how many potential dogman sightings were actually of Yowies. If you are going to your usual research location please let me know if they are active again - I know you mentioned last time you were there, there were a lot of people around and no hairies. Also, has the new footbridge been repaired? I don't think the damage to the walkway was caused by human(s). (scared)

Adventurer and Senses, I know you both believe in the paranormal yowie, and I tend to believe you (especially re the stories Adventurer has shared). However, or rather unfortunately, for each piece of proposed evidence sighted/reported they mostly can be debunked by others of different beliefs, and vice versa. It's all interesting and all have merit. I don't think a photo of one would be sufficient evidence - you would need one or part of one for proof in the current climate. That's not likely to happen.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by adventurer » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:57 pm

rowbe wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:58 pm
Dee, are you aware of the proposed sighting of a dogman at Landsborough - just up the road from you (sorry I couldn't resist). See below:

I had just gotten off a bus at the train station and was walking through a small short-cut. As I was walking down the street, I noticed someone at the end of the street, in the dark, watching me. I didn’t think much about it at the time. I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was 11:06 PM. When I looked back up, I noticed two pairs of glowing, yellow-gold like eyes. Then I remembered that I had seen someone or something in that spot before. I stopped walking, so I could get a better look at it. Suddenly, it when down on all fours and ran off. I could feel my heart beating and my fear rising. I waited for a minute, to calm down. After that, I went on walking and looked back at my phone. It was 11:08 PM. When I looked back up, I saw it running back on the edge of the footpath I needed to use to cross the street. When I first saw it, it was on all fours. It then started to stand, on two legs and was watching me. I could feel its eyes staring at me. Then, a few seconds later, as I was still walking, trying to act like I couldn’t see it, it went back down, on all fours and ran down the road I needed to use, to get home. As I rounded the end of the street, I could see it running down the side of the road, heading towards the forest.

Anonymous
Time: 11:06 PM
Date: 7/07/16

However, I wonder how many potential dogman sightings were actually of Yowies. If you are going to your usual research location please let me know if they are active again - I know you mentioned last time you were there, there were a lot of people around and no hairies. Also, has the new footbridge been repaired? I don't think the damage to the walkway was caused by human(s). (scared)

Adventurer and Senses, I know you both believe in the paranormal yowie, and I tend to believe you (especially re the stories Adventurer has shared). However, or rather unfortunately, for each piece of proposed evidence sighted/reported they mostly can be debunked by others of different beliefs, and vice versa. It's all interesting and all have merit. I don't think a photo of one would be sufficient evidence - you would need one or part of one for proof in the current climate. That's not likely to happen.
Hi Rowe been a while. Well I'm never getting out of my car again at Landsborough again then.Thats a creepy thing to even watch.
Last time I checked it was barely driveable with a 4wd and a very long walk in as gates are closed, also most of the walk heavily damaged. I doubt I'll see any people in there.will keep updated after Saturday n ( if I don't freeze to death out there). Yes I'm glad I have senses to lean on. Much wouldn't be said from me without him. I'll take some pics out there for you.chat soon.

User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 346
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by adventurer » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:50 am

rowbe wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:58 pm
Dee, are you aware of the proposed sighting of a dogman at Landsborough - just up the road from you (sorry I couldn't resist). See below:

I had just gotten off a bus at the train station and was walking through a small short-cut. As I was walking down the street, I noticed someone at the end of the street, in the dark, watching me. I didn’t think much about it at the time. I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was 11:06 PM. When I looked back up, I noticed two pairs of glowing, yellow-gold like eyes. Then I remembered that I had seen someone or something in that spot before. I stopped walking, so I could get a better look at it. Suddenly, it when down on all fours and ran off. I could feel my heart beating and my fear rising. I waited for a minute, to calm down. After that, I went on walking and looked back at my phone. It was 11:08 PM. When I looked back up, I saw it running back on the edge of the footpath I needed to use to cross the street. When I first saw it, it was on all fours. It then started to stand, on two legs and was watching me. I could feel its eyes staring at me. Then, a few seconds later, as I was still walking, trying to act like I couldn’t see it, it went back down, on all fours and ran down the road I needed to use, to get home. As I rounded the end of the street, I could see it running down the side of the road, heading towards the forest.

Anonymous
Time: 11:06 PM
Date: 7/07/16

However, I wonder how many potential dogman sightings were actually of Yowies. If you are going to your usual research location please let me know if they are active again - I know you mentioned last time you were there, there were a lot of people around and no hairies. Also, has the new footbridge been repaired? I don't think the damage to the walkway was caused by human(s). (scared)

Adventurer and Senses, I know you both believe in the paranormal yowie, and I tend to believe you (especially re the stories Adventurer has shared). However, or rather unfortunately, for each piece of proposed evidence sighted/reported they mostly can be debunked by others of different beliefs, and vice versa. It's all interesting and all have merit. I don't think a photo of one would be sufficient evidence - you would need one or part of one for proof in the current climate. That's not likely to happen.
Hi again, well did the walk last night at usual place.Gates closed, roads washed away. Drove in as far as i could and Ron and i did the LONG hike to go down in deep.Huge mess, really unsafe walking at night.Bridges were destroyed . At our usual creek crossing the bridge was un walkable but we didnt want to walk around. I found a 100mm wide steel beam on the side and balanced 1 foot in front of each other to try and cross, Ron stayed on the wood part and soon fell through the bridge up to his knee.Took a while to get his boot back out of the hole he created.He also pulled of a huge leech that enjoyed being on him lol.On we trudged climbing over many trees fallen on the track.No wind down there and no cricket sounds but not a yowie to be heard either.Im sure they have moved on from this site now.There were not any people around.

Although there was 1 part of the walk only 10 minutes in when Rons go pro stopped working ( full battery) and at the same moment my equipment turned on in my backpack, my go pro was on along with my head torch. I had on my recordable sunglasses and was holding the sony audio recorder. I placed the recorder down to turn of the equipment in the bag and as i did so the recorder had stopped and played back the audio that we had used on the walk, so that was the only odd thing that happened.

Nothing there so we left to walk all the way out ripping jumpers of yet again! No wind in forest but extremely windy up top.half moon.Drove to 3 other places, mt tibrogargen and roys road and a look out.Very windy and got no sign of life.Drove all around the dirt roads through large bushland with thermal out of window and got Nothing.Stopped at the gantry too, very windy there, no orbs no nothing. Did see a bunny on the thermal, thats it.
Going to Mapylton next sat n to c if anything there.Very strange not to have anything at this time of year but then we have never had activity around rain periods anyway. Dee

User avatar
rowbe
Silver Status
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: SE QLD

Re: Paranormal vs Flesh and Blood - an occultist's perspective.

Unread post by rowbe » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:47 am

Hi Dee, pity the hairies weren't around. Sounds like they didn't like the many people walking through their area and trashed the walkway thoroughly this time. Plus it sounds like they broke trees/branches across the path in an attempt to stop walkers. Pity, it was a very busy site with multiple hairies. They may have gone deeper into the park for a while. I am assuming the place you noticed most action previously was deep in park following the creek.

Good luck at Mapleton this weekend.

Post Reply