Big cat spotted in WA

Please feel free to discuss anything related to these two topics.
rowdy
Approved Member

Big cat spotted in WA

Unread post by rowdy » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:31 am

Thought I would tag this news story:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-08/ ... /101510332

What they need to do is walk the same path with a large dog and compare the CCTV footage. That way we could get a better indication of size. Otherwise it’s just a black feral cat.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Re: Big cat spotted in WA

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:20 am

Back in the 90s, I was living in the foothills of the Darling Ranges, and on more than one occasion I heard big cat roars. I had returned home one November night at about midnight getting out of the car I could hear this cacophony about 100 meters down my road but couldn't see anything because the street had few lights.

I listened as the cat proceeded across a paddock now this was no feral cat because the roar was enough to send the horses agisting in the paddock into a frenzy. My next-door neighbour came out with a high-beam spotlight and asked what the hell was that. The only other place I have heard this sound was in the big cat enclosure at the Zoo. The following night I heard the same roar. There were sheep nearby so maybe that is what they were after.
During the 90s there was a spate of sightings reported in the local rag of big cats around and up in the hills area but strangely enough, the reports faded away.
'' During the time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act".....George Orwell.