Is there clear yowie footage out there?

This board is open for all matters and discussions pertaining to the Australian Yowie. Please keep on topic in this forum.
Summer1113
Approved Member

Is there clear yowie footage out there?

Unread post by Summer1113 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:11 pm

It seems as though all yowie footage on the internet seems to be blurry or at night so you can’t really see. I have seen two videos of quite legitimate encounters on the internet (they weren’t super clear but you could tell they were real) but within less then an hour the videos were gone and i couldnt find them anywhere.
Does this mean there is people with clear daylight footage but it simply cant be posted and gets deleted immediately?
I 100% know yowies are real but is there really no clear footage in the daylight, or is it just due to internet taking things down?

Bluedog
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Position: Believer

Re: Is there clear yowie footage out there?

Unread post by Bluedog » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:08 pm

I'm sure there are people out there with clear definitive footage and evidence of the existence of these beings.
These people choose not to share for their own reasons which I'm sure are valid. Not wanting to be howled down and discredited as fakes and forgers of evidence or possibly they have found the evidence they where looking for and are content with that.
Dean Harrison and his crew have given us some pretty definitive evidence with the thermal footage they captured in 2021. At the moment we have to be happy with that. I'm sure there are lots of hard working individuals and groups trying hard to find evidence.

Lets hope someone captures or chooses to share some video sometime in the future.
The more I learn, the less I know.

Grantly
Position: Flesh and Blood

Unread post by Grantly » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:45 am

Bluedog wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:08 pm
I'm sure there are people out there with clear definitive footage and evidence of the existence of these beings.
These people choose not to share for their own reasons which I'm sure are valid.
Dean Harrison and his crew have given us some pretty definitive evidence with the thermal footage they captured in 2021. At the moment we have to be happy with that. .
I agree. There has to be solid videos out there and I've heard James Bobo Fay say that people have shown him some stuff that they will only show to people they trust, and they have to look at it on the persons device, no emailing files etc. But for now the thermal footage that AYR got is the best I've ever seen. I think there will be more thermal footage in the future, but out in broad daylight 4K in focus footage I don't think is possible for several reasons. I think there's more to look forward to with audio. There's some great researchers out there getting some unexplainable sounds recorded.
The more you've found, the less you've been around.

Aggy
Approved Member

Unread post by Aggy » Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:11 am

Grantly wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:45 am
Bluedog wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:08 pm
These people choose not to share for their own reasons which I'm sure are valid.
Dean Harrison and his crew have given us some pretty definitive evidence with the thermal footage they captured in 2021. At the moment we have to be happy with that. .
I agree. There has to be solid videos out there and I've heard James Bobo Fay say that people have shown him some stuff that they will only show to people they trust, and they have to look at it on the persons device, no emailing files etc. But for now the thermal footage that AYR got is the best I've ever seen. I think there will be more thermal footage in the future, but out in broad daylight 4K in focus footage I don't think is possible for several reasons. I think there's more to look forward to with audio. There's some great researchers out there getting some unexplainable sounds recorded.
What are the possible reasons to not being able to get the daylight footage?

Grantly

Unread post by Grantly » Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:21 pm

[/quote]

What are the possible reasons to not being able to get the daylight footage?
[/quote]

Yowies tend to be nocturnal although they are around in broad daylight too. Even at night they are really stealthy and careful, the way the Yowies acted in the AYR thermal footage shows how careful these things are even in the dark at a distance. If there would be someone who could capture a very clear picture or video it would probably be by accident, as it seems people who lay eyes on these things are in shock and don't even think of pulling out a camera or phone, which I totally understand. Also the distance from witness to Yowie is a big factor. Hence some reports of people who see them at a fairly close distance go into flight mode and aren't going to pull out a camera.

I just think these things are masters of the bush and on a much higher level. So because nobody has a clear close picture or footage by now means we probably never will. As it is we have to sift through a lot of pictures and video, so much of it isn't worth looking at much like the UFO subject but there's so much unexplainable stuff with UFO's too. People to this day look at he Patterson Gimlin footage and argue about it. Looks like a man in a suit...what if a Sasquatch looks like a man in a suit?

Sorry if that was a long winded answer but I think the evidence is going to be thermal along with audio because that's the only chance humans have in this quest for hard evidence.

falke62
Approved Member

Unread post by falke62 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 am

There are clear daylight footages like this one of Todd Standing.

http://static.wikia.nocookie.net/crypti ... 0902103825

The question rises if such footages are legit or a deliberte hoax.
Therefore we need a body to convince the sceptics.

aaq
Silver Status

Unread post by aaq » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:28 pm

falke62 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 am

Didn't thinkerthunker blow that one up?

https://youtu.be/kbZn00RFkHU

aaq
Silver Status

Unread post by aaq » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:43 pm

aaq wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:28 pm
falke62 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:12 am

Didn't thinkerthunker blow that one up?

https://youtu.be/kbZn00RFkHU
No. That'll teach me for only watching the first few minutes.

falke62
Approved Member

Unread post by falke62 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:56 am

I think image editing is so advanced that you cant say finally if a footage is legit or a deliberate hoax.
Even DNA analyzis cannot provide the last proof. The discussion about the sasquatch genome project of melba ketchum is a good example: http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/
Even the thermal footage of the AYR was totally ignored.

I am sure there were bodys found but they were hidden by governmental authorities. The reason is quite clear. It would cause troubles to the authorities, that there is a highly intelligent species, which cannot be controlled.

So I think that the official acknowladgement of the sasquatch/yowie/yeti species will never happen.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:29 pm

falke62 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:56 am
I am sure there were bodys found but they were hidden by governmental authorities. The reason is quite clear. It would cause troubles to the authorities, that there is a highly intelligent species, which cannot be controlled.
I fully agree falkes62,
Information leaked out by individuals that during Mount St Helens eruption in Washington in 1980 soldiers were seen loading dead sasquatch onto a truck and removing them. Even more astounding medics were treating badly burnt and injured Bigfoot sounds ludicrous I know but one individual stated he was actually involved in the rescue and personnel were sworn to secrecy. The government I believe certainly know about these creatures as well as Dogman but it will never be acknowledged possibly because of what's going on behind the scene.
Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

falke62
Approved Member

Unread post by falke62 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:18 pm

Hi sensesonfire,

I don't think so much about dark conspiracies going on behind the scenes, but try to put myself in the role of government officials. If the people of the forest (and for me they are people and not monkeys) were recognized, they would be suspected of being guilty of the disappearance of a lot of missing people.
The government would have to admit that it does not know exactly where they live, how many they are and what their intentions are, and that these species can successfully resist any political or military operation. Science would have to admit that it has not yet heard of a 3m tall terrestrial species, which even raises offspring in the backyards of some rural dwellers. All this can lead to a far-reaching loss of authority of state and scientific institutions and to a local mass panic in which armed people move into forests to practice vigilante justice. Radical forces may even want to use this to overthrow the government.

From the point of view of species protection, the denial of their existence is also better for the species to protect it from unauthorized shooting. I know this from Austria, where I work as a project developer in the field of nature conservation, from my own experience. For example, only small circles of conservationists know that, the hen harrier breeds in Austria, because nobody of the knowers tells about it.

So I think it is quite appropriate not to make great efforts to make the existence of the species known to a large public. At the moment, I cannot imagine that a peaceful coexistence of man and Sasquatch/Yowie would be possible.

Grantly

Unread post by Grantly » Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:56 pm

The government for a start don't know about anything outside of general issues. They are pretty terrible at doing their jobs properly for the most part. It's the intelligence agencies who deal with the underworld and anything going into the paranormal world. You don't see or hear from these people but they are all around us. I have a hypothetical scenario that I often think about. If I got a great daytime picture or video of a Yowie, I'd contact AYR and nobody else. If it wa s good enough I'd drive to Queensland, I wouldn't be emailing anything. From there who knows...I'm sure AYR are being watched very closely and who knows if they have had a hard warning in the past. It's easy to dismiss cryptids because people have been programmed to dismiss it. Most of us here know something is up, it's impossible to deny if you've seen things that can't be explained.

falke62
Approved Member

Unread post by falke62 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:01 am

Hi Grantly,

It's not the intelligence agencies that Sasquatch or Yowie are hiding from the public. It's the Sasquatch/Yowie community itself, I think they're so intelligent that they know exactly what a "discovery" would mean to them. The less we know about them, the more effectively they can use their survival strategies, which have been progressing against us for millennia, and the more likely their survival is to be secured.

In my opinion, therefore, a discovery will not work via photos and films, but via habituation. We must no longer see them as animals or monsters, but look at them on an equal footing, as sentient, intelligent creatures from whom we can still learn a great deal.

Jane Goodall and Dian Fossey tracked gorillas and chimpanzees for years before they were able to join their group. Sasquatches/Yowies are many times smarter. It will take harder work for such individuals to achieve similar results. Who knows, maybe there are already people who secretly have direct contact with Sasquatch/Yowie families, but are keeping a low profile for reasons.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:48 am

falke62 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:01 am
Who knows, maybe there are already people who secretly have direct contact with Sasquatch/Yowie families, but are keeping a low profile for reasons.
Hi falke62,
There is one of our forum members in particular and what they revealed is the reason I regard him/her as the foremost informed person on the subject of Yowies.
Luke 21:26
Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

falke62
Approved Member

Unread post by falke62 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:15 am

Hi sensesonfire,

I remember one report here in the forum about a dweller having yowies in his backyard, coming via a green corridor from the outback. He could watch even juivenile ones hiding behind a bush. But then he stopped reporting in the forum, maybe because of good reasons.

regards
falke62

Aggy
Approved Member

Unread post by Aggy » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:22 pm

falke62 wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:15 am
Hi sensesonfire,

I remember one report here in the forum about a dweller having yowies in his backyard, coming via a green corridor from the outback. He could watch even juivenile ones hiding behind a bush. But then he stopped reporting in the forum, maybe because of good reasons.

regards
falke62
Hey Falke,

Do you recall what the users forum name was to read some entries maybe?

Thanks