Aliens and UFO's - true identity

This board is designated for the discussion of UFO's. Not our specialty, however those who do and have a voice to be heard, can speak freely here.
bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:01 am

Now may i suggest some advice to you. Your rigid narrow paradigm is more of a hindrance to you in your quest for truth then a useful tool. I've noticed you seem to be too emotionally invested in your world view, and via that, get abrasively confrontational with members here while proceeding to make all sorts of baseless assumptions about them and spectacular errors and jumps in logic. Im not saying you should jump off the woo train, but i am saying you should keep more of an open mind and embrace a more wholesome and rounded perspective on the subject by engaging other posters with at least some degree of respect even if it contradicts your world view. Now i could see you saying im guilty of just the same thing. Since i appear fairly antagonist at times. But in my case its more an example of whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Many here play well in the sandbox and never get any sort of acidity from me. I guess like most things in life your milage may vary depending on your cordiality.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:06 am

bassplyr, I'll retract my negative comments about you as I believe any negativity is unproductive.


I do accept that the Egyptian workforce numbered some fifty thousand men. Their living quarters have been excavated nearby the pyramids. Scientists have discovered not only where but how they lived right down to the type of medical injuries they endured throughout the construction period - no argument there.
Now the big mystery that science cannot give an answer to is how 2.3 million huge stones many weighing up to 2 tonnes were able to be assembled to such perfection that a razor blade cannot slide between each gap and that is still the case even today. Keep in mind that their cutting tools were primitive and could not achieve the precision required. Architects, scientists, building constructors agree that in our modern era with all the building equipment available that is unachievable and I believe they had extraterrestrial help.

These pyramids were not only built for the Pharaoh's entombment but also as an astrological beacon a virtual lifeline to the cosmos and the afterlife.
I've watched shows like Ancient Aliens most of the show is just b/s but they came up with a couple of ideas that may be worthy of consideration they were also constructed as an energy source and an intergalactic beacon as we know the pyramids can be seen clearly from space.

The Egyptians worshipped pagan gods and false deities diligently their whole lives were bound by them
and I believe extraterrestrials were interactive with them.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:41 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:40 am
I know all about the bible.

spent 8 years going to private religious school.

Had to read the bible every day.

Asked a lot of questions that used to irritate the heck out of my religion teachers.

The book of enoch doesnt move the needle one iota towards your hypothesis that aliens and ufos are the fallen angeles and demons from genesis or whatever. Its a book with no basis for being truth or not. It literally offers no proof of anything except that people will see what they want to see when confirmation bias comes into effect. You're religious so you see aliens as demons. But maybe aliens are just aliens from tau ceti and zeti reticulum. Maybe aliens visiting in saucers are just a 20th century contrivance. Maybe they're mental tulpas from some jungian collective unconscious.

If our dna is exclusively mixed with angelic dna then how come its composed of 100 percent earthly DNA? There's nothing unusual in human dna that isnt found in all other dna. Wheres the angelic dna special to our genome?

It doesnt require a time machine to take a team of guys using the same methods proposed from Egyptian times to get metrics on how many it will take to move a 2.5 ton block and position it with a high degree of accuracy. Turns out when scientists tried it took 8.

Here's a question if aliens are really supernatural fallen angels then why do they need vehicles to get them around? Why nuts n bolts UFOs. Why vehicles that give anamolous effects like altering the electromagnetic permittivity/ permiability of free space? Why even bother doing genetic hybriding if the demons are supernatural. Why can't they just use their heavenly powers to just imbue their essence into humans using you know their supernatural abilities.

Man i wish i had a plethora of devotees. That would be heavenly wouldn't it! The world would be a better place. Bogans would be nearly non existent. Front yards would be tidy with interesting landscaping. There'd be a newtonian reflector telescope on everyone's varanda. The greater population would finally be listening to good music and the parks would be filled with people doing tai chi lowering the collective cortisol levels of humanity!

As for national geographic and foxtel. Bah! Who wants to watch shows about nature and science.
Learning is for nerds! i am quite content watching housos and fat pizza on network television. How else am i going to learn how to speak fully sick choco without Pauly fenech's fine docuseries on sps and 7plus.
You obviously decided bassplyr when you were a kid you did not believe in the Bible but I do. Yes, the Book of Enoch is not recognised by Biblical scholars but there is information in it that I believe is factual if you don't want to accept what the Book of Enoch says just cross-reference with The Dead Sea Scrolls particularly the Book Of Giants. Yes, I do see aliens as demons IMO it's a Satanic ploy making humans think they are little grey/green creatures flying around in flying saucers from outer space and Satan has achieved incredible success in his endeavour.
A lot of people believe that the US has quarantined aliens from Roswell I do but I don't believe they are creatures from a faraway galaxy they are demons sent here to confuse. Satan will try everything (he is the great deceiver) to avert peoples beliefs away from God. Even reports of open discussions between US Presidents such as Eisenhower in cohorts with alien beings it probably is true but once again demons. People can be so gullible and naive Satan knows this and it's only the true believers that no otherwise.

You say "If our dna is exclusively mixed with angelic dna then how come its composed of 100 percent earthly DNA? There's nothing unusual in human dna that isnt found in all other dna. Wheres the angelic dna special to our genome?

Answer: not all people on Earth today have been contaminated with supernatural angelic (demon DNA) but it certainly was not the case back in the days of Noah where virtually the entire earthly population both humans and animals were contaminated. It was the main reason that God enacted the Great Flood to cleanse the Earth of all fallen angel activity. I have said that human abduction is presently being carried out by so-called aliens with the intent purpose of transferring supernatural DNA into humans to corrupt the human genome system. These human abductees have all reported being coerced into sex they have been returned and shown the offspring. These alien/humans have then been transported into our society to continue the corruption but because of the limited numbers, it is not going to be noticeable immediately.



Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, meaning some actually survived after the flood to continue their Satanic work. That is why we have humans today being coerced by aliens to destroy the 100% human DNA.
Jesus has said even in the end times so shall it be as in the days of Noah.

You say: ''Here's a question if aliens are really supernatural fallen angels then why do they need vehicles to get them around? Why nuts n bolts UFOs. Why vehicles that give anamolous effects like altering the electromagnetic permittivity/ permiability of free space? Why even bother doing genetic hybriding if the demons are supernatural. Why can't they just use their heavenly powers to just imbue their essence into humans using you know their supernatural abilities.

Answer: Once again I believe this is the deception Satan has decided to use it's a visual thing that humans can see not going to convince people if these fallen angels travel around in an invisible state at the speed of light. Humans tend to believe only what they see. Ever since the fallen angels decided to interbreed with human females the human element was applied. As I've said previously these Nephilim even applied genetic hybridising to animals in the form of today's cryptids i.e. Dogman, Bigfoot, Yowie and many others this was done as a decidedly visual sign to humans.

I believe that Satan will return to Earth masquerading as Jesus Christ in all radiant splendour don't forget he is the angel of light and guess what craft I suspect he will arrive in that's right a UFO and just as the scriptures say he will confuse millions into believing he is Jesus Christ even the very elect.

To many unbelievers, AntiChrists and Christian deniers these explanations are going to have the exact effect that Satan intends that's to ridicule, scorn and deny well that's their prerogative but at their own peril.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:42 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:41 pm
You obviously decided bassplyr when you were a kid you did not believe in the Bible but I do. Yes, the Book of Enoch is not recognised by Biblical scholars but there is information in it that I believe is factual if you don't want to accept what the Book of Enoch says just cross-reference with The Dead Sea Scrolls particularly the Book Of Giants. Yes, I do see aliens as demons IMO it's a Satanic ploy making humans think they are little grey/green creatures flying around in flying saucers from outer space and Satan has achieved incredible success in his endeavour.
A lot of people believe that the US has quarantined aliens from Roswell I do but I don't believe they are creatures from a faraway galaxy they are demons sent here to confuse. Satan will try everything (he is the great deceiver) to avert peoples beliefs away from God. Even reports of open discussions between US Presidents such as Eisenhower in cohorts with alien beings it probably is true but once again demons. People can be so gullible and naive Satan knows this and it's only the true believers that no otherwise.

You say "If our dna is exclusively mixed with angelic dna then how come its composed of 100 percent earthly DNA? There's nothing unusual in human dna that isnt found in all other dna. Wheres the angelic dna special to our genome?

Answer: not all people on Earth today have been contaminated with supernatural angelic (demon DNA) but it certainly was not the case back in the days of Noah where virtually the entire earthly population both humans and animals were contaminated. It was the main reason that God enacted the Great Flood to cleanse the Earth of all fallen angel activity. I have said that human abduction is presently being carried out by so-called aliens with the intent purpose of transferring supernatural DNA into humans to corrupt the human genome system. These human abductees have all reported being coerced into sex they have been returned and shown the offspring. These alien/humans have then been transported into our society to continue the corruption but because of the limited numbers, it is not going to be noticeable immediately.



Genesis 6:4 reads as follows: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, meaning some actually survived after the flood to continue their Satanic work. That is why we have humans today being coerced by aliens to destroy the 100% human DNA.
Jesus has said even in the end times so shall it be as in the days of Noah.

You say: ''Here's a question if aliens are really supernatural fallen angels then why do they need vehicles to get them around? Why nuts n bolts UFOs. Why vehicles that give anamolous effects like altering the electromagnetic permittivity/ permiability of free space? Why even bother doing genetic hybriding if the demons are supernatural. Why can't they just use their heavenly powers to just imbue their essence into humans using you know their supernatural abilities.

Answer: Once again I believe this is the deception Satan has decided to use it's a visual thing that humans can see not going to convince people if these fallen angels travel around in an invisible state at the speed of light. Humans tend to believe only what they see. Ever since the fallen angels decided to interbreed with human females the human element was applied. As I've said previously these Nephilim even applied genetic hybridising to animals in the form of today's cryptids i.e. Dogman, Bigfoot, Yowie and many others this was done as a decidedly visual sign to humans.

I believe that Satan will return to Earth masquerading as Jesus Christ in all radiant splendour don't forget he is the angel of light and guess what craft I suspect he will arrive in that's right a UFO and just as the scriptures say he will confuse millions into believing he is Jesus Christ even the very elect.

To many unbelievers, AntiChrists and Christian deniers these explanations are going to have the exact effect that Satan intends that's to ridicule, scorn and deny well that's their prerogative but at their own peril.
Well thought out senses,, much of what you have written I believe myself.

What I find amusing with those that poo poo anything to do with scripture particularly those (dare I say on the left and I am not talking just politics) that think the whole thing is nonsense or a book of fairy-tales, is that they wont believe in a God, but they are happy to believe in a devil, the irony of this is ridiculous. The concept of the devil comes from the same place, the scriptures, to believe in one but not the other is a symptom of their own ignorance. In today's society people would rather take the easy route and ignore a god that not fashionable but are happy to make a devil sign a metal concert etc. again the irony.

Anyway, back to the subject of alien abduction there has been a effort to create a race which isn't human, to create a race that will be a reflection of another that isnt God's. Much of what you have talked about above. They walk among us today, some probably knowingly and some unknowingly about where they come from but ultimately different IMO to what God created.

Eventually the wheat will be sifted from the chaff.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:35 am

Good luck bassplyr! You are attempting the impossible…

As spot on as your last reply was, you will never change the POV of a religious fanatic with extreme tunnel vision and a penchant for rationalising a supernatural reason for anything that can’t readily be explained by science. It’s a monumental waste of time… like banging your head on a brick wall.

However, I still I enjoyed the post. :D

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:49 am

Searcher wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:35 am
Good luck bassplyr! You are attempting the impossible…

As spot on as your last reply was, you will never change the POV of a religious fanatic with extreme tunnel vision and a penchant for rationalising a supernatural reason for anything that can’t readily be explained by science. It’s a monumental waste of time… like banging your head on a brick wall.

However, I still I enjoyed the post. :D
But you never learn do you. Science can never defeat the Bible everything science throws up the Bible has an answer you are on a hiding to nothing.
Hypocrisy thy name is science.

One of your greatest revered scientists Stephen Hawking an avowed atheist was interred in a Christian church maybe he did find the truth.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:39 pm

LA Marzulli putting it perspective for the non educated.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Senses wrote:
Science can never defeat the Bible everything science throws up the Bible has an answer you are on a hiding to nothing.
Can you please explain in a few words why many head in the sand Christian religions blindly teach their followers that the planet Earth is a mere 6000 years old?

I’d put my money on the science answer any day of the week. It’s 4.54 billion years with a + or – factor of 1%. That’s a known fact you can take to the bank.

Science 1. Bible 0.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:13 pm

Searcher wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:44 pm
Senses wrote:
Science can never defeat the Bible everything science throws up the Bible has an answer you are on a hiding to nothing.
Can you please explain in a few words why many head in the sand Christian religions blindly teach their followers that the planet Earth is a mere 6000 years old?

I’d put my money on the science answer any day of the week. It’s 4.54 billion years with a + or – factor of 1%. That’s a known fact you can take to the bank.

Science 1. Bible 0.
Can you quote where the bible teaches the earth is 6000 years old, maybe I missed something.

The bible teaches a lot of things much of which the modern christian does not understand and can be lost in translation/interpretation.

How does science come up with the figure of 4.54 billion years may I ask, when a human scientist is less 100 years old, let alone a human being 4.54 billion years old to be a witness to such a great age. How does the ant understand the meaning of life, etc? Are you a person who believes we evolved from an organism or a fish? or do you have some other theology as to how humans where created?

I believe in scripture but there are some things that are not taught such as the possibility of reincarnation which I am a firm believer in.

I am not religious nor do I go to church, simply because they do not teach what should be taught. I read scripture because, not because I'm some religious fundamentalist but because its one of the oldest books known to man and has some insights to history past and possibly the future. To ignore that that would be ignorant.

There are many things in this world for one man to get his head around which is hard enough for anyone, I would like to think I do my best to research all of it and not discount anything including the scripture because of it not being the fashionable thing in today's age.

Regards.
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:26 am

G’day Dion,

It’s a very busy time of year or I would have got back to you earlier. The figure of 6,000 years is arrived at by interpretation of Genesis. Nowhere is it stated directly. There is a heap of information online which fully explains this line of reasoning. I personally know and have had discussions with Pastors who genuinely believe this. However, I prefer the scientific approach.

As for the real 4.54 billion year age of this planet, again, if you are really interested, there is a huge amount of information at your fingertips on this highly complex subject. It’s way too much to discuss here.

Our beliefs… well, I have my own theories about evolution but they are untested and unproven, so I prefer to keep them to myself. Let’s just say I am not completely adverse to the possibility of ET’s tinkering with human development. Let’s face it… in the millennia to come when we finally master travel in time and space, that’s exactly what we will do. Try to improve the DNA of any alien species we found. Why? Because we will be able to.

I also believe in reincarnation. Fascinating subject. I have a close relative who had an amazing near death experience floating around outside the body. There are so many mysteries in this world! Another one is Remote Viewing. It is something the military have been highly involved in for decades because of the obvious strategic advantage of knowing enemy secrets!

As you allude, there certainly are a multitude of mysteries in this world. More than enough to keep the curious busy for a lifetime. (thumb)

Cheers.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am

Hey again Searcher

Thanks for your reply.
Searcher wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:26 am
Let’s just say I am not completely adverse to the possibility of ET’s tinkering with human development.
I would tend to agree with you here but I am not sure if ET's are exactly ET's, but something else all together. Just my opinion.
Searcher wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:26 am
Let’s face it… in the millennia to come when we finally master travel in time and space, that’s exactly what we will do. Try to improve the DNA of any alien species we found. Why? Because we will be able to.
To travel in Time and space is a nice thought and I could think of multiple things as to why, but unless this planet went through some cosmic change i think space travel would be used for evil not for the good of human kind. Also manipulating the DNA of/with other biological species, whats the point? Life in any form is beautiful as it is why the need to tinker with it? just because we will be able to? I just dont see the point.

Regards
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:59 am

Dion wrote:
Life in any form is beautiful as it is why the need to tinker with it? just because we will be able to? I just dont see the point.
I agree with that, as would most of the population. The truth is we have been tinkering with species for many decades, mostly in secret government labs. Those revolting old movies of Russian experiments with grafting extra heads on live dogs is deplorable and very hard to watch. Those pictures are often seen on Discovery channel. It just shows how out of step humans behaviour can be in the belief system of certain agendas. Unfortunately, these procedures are no doubt still happening and will continue right into the distant future.

The more you read about UFO abduction, the more it becomes obvious that alien races are primarily interested in our human DNA and using it for hybrid breeding experiments. However, that's a story for another day!

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:49 am

Searcher wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:44 pm
Senses wrote:
Science can never defeat the Bible everything science throws up the Bible has an answer you are on a hiding to nothing.
Can you please explain in a few words why many head in the sand Christian religions blindly teach their followers that the planet Earth is a mere 6000 years old?

I’d put my money on the science answer any day of the week. It’s 4.54 billion years with a + or – factor of 1%. That’s a known fact you can take to the bank.

Science 1. Bible 0.
And Merry Christmas to you too Searcher glad you acknowledge CHRISTmas. Thought I'd drop this into your Christmas stocking as a little extra gift.

When we start our thinking with God’s Word, we see that the world is about 6,000 years old. When we rely on man’s fallible (and often demonstrably false) dating methods, we can get a confusing range of ages from a few thousand to billions of years, though the vast majority of methods do not give dates even close to billions.

Cultures around the world give an age of the earth that confirms what the Bible teaches. Radiometric dates, on the other hand, have been shown to be wildly in error.

The age of the earth ultimately comes down to a matter of trust—it’s a worldview issue. Will you trust what an all-knowing God says on the subject, or will you trust imperfect man’s assumptions and imaginations about the past that regularly are changing? :idea:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:33 pm

HELP!! Someone called Senses is trying to deSENSitize me from reality. :lol:

Oh dear. You really believe the earth is only 6000 years old. Maybe you think it is flat as well? Just for the record, the only confusion about the age of our planet is in your blinkered mind!

You make very little SENSE with your way out beliefs. In fact most would call your ideology NON-SENSE.

I sincerely hope 2020 brings some enlightenment to your wayward thinking. However, if I were a betting man I would wager you are now way beyond help, hopelessly trapped between the pages of out of date religious dogma.

We all have our own ideas on creation and, of course, UFOs. However, blind belief in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary is, at least to me, very sad. As is your constant sniping at academics. It would be a good idea to make a New Year's resolution to show some respect.

The above suggestions are my return Christmas gift to you.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:01 pm

The age of the earth according to ancient civilizations around the world is a fascinating topic.

I'd be interested to see examples of the various cultures agreeing on the age of the earth at 6000 years old.

From what i can find out the chinese they dont really give a date to the age of earth in any of their cultures. They just say "along time ago there was....". But one of their many creation stories cites the age of earth at 41,000 years old.

Sumerians dont give an age for the earth and mirror the chinese being ambiguous about when exactly the earth was formed from the heavens. They just infer it was a long time ago. However, their texts state that human kings have reigned for 244,000 years if the word for "year" as transcribed means 365 days or if it means lunar cycles in which case they believed human kings ruled for and estimated claim of 8,200 years.

The Egyptians say the same thing too. They give no age for the earth. They do say however the gods first started reigning over the earth, not the earths age, just when the gods started administrative duties on earth, at about 41,000 years ago. (39,000 bc) to be honest the Egyptians couldn't agree on anything about the age of the earth. In other Egyptian sources they claim the earth is 30,000...19,000 to even 51,000 years old.

The Greeks and the Romans basically admit they have idea when the origen of the earth could be dated to and often looked to Egyptian texts to figure all that out.

The Hindu civilization admits they dont know the age of earth either. But they did believe the universe ran in cycles 8.5 billion years long of birth, death and rebirth.

Mayans think the earth has many cataclysmic cycles each 5,200 years in length. So, does each cycle mean a brand new earth from nothingness or just a wiping out of humanity. That could mean in their view the earth was 5,200 years old or the combined age of all those cycles. Possibly 10,400, 15,600, 20,800....more even?

Anyways, the age of the earth is semi off topic when it comes to whether ufos are really aliens from another solar system, interdimensional, machine elves of the mind, pre human sentient reptiles left over from the dinosaurs, abrahamic based religeous demons or even 20th century contrivances as clever cover ups for human technological development.

I think a fun thing we can do in this thread is to have members post what they believe to be the best evidence for what they believe aliens and ufos to be. Looking at you here searcher cause if anybody can come up with evidence for ufos and aliens being extraterrestrial on this site its gotta be you.

I can cite cases that give case evidence to ufos being nuts and bolts machines and not likely of demonic supernatural origen. My cited cases do leave it open to the vehicles being either alien or human in origen although i believe most of them (an overwhelming percentage) are human.

This can still be a fun thread and topic to discuss. And without ad hominem slights.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Also, I'd like to wish everyone in this thread merry Christmas and happy holidays pertinent to whatever your beliefs are. May our beer steins be full and our dinner plates too! Unless you dig bourbon more then definitely swig that instead ....i would!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Searcher wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:33 pm
HELP!! Someone called Senses is trying to deSENSitize me from reality. :lol:

Oh dear. You really believe the earth is only 6000 years old. Maybe you think it is flat as well? Just for the record, the only confusion about the age of our planet is in your blinkered mind!

You make very little SENSE with your way out beliefs. In fact most would call your ideology NON-SENSE.

I sincerely hope 2020 brings some enlightenment to your wayward thinking. However, if I were a betting man I would wager you are now way beyond help, hopelessly trapped between the pages of out of date religious dogma.

We all have our own ideas on creation and, of course, UFOs. However, blind belief in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary is, at least to me, very sad. As is your constant sniping at academics. It would be a good idea to make a New Year's resolution to show some respect.

The above suggestions are my return Christmas gift to you.
Sadly Searcher this applies to you. King James Bible
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. :(
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Searcher
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Searcher » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:02 am

Hi senses,
Thanks for the kind thought. I know you are only trying to sway my thinking, as I am yours.
However, we probably both understand that's a waste of time and resources. :D
Anyway, I have enjoyed the banter on this topic. (and others)
Perhaps your own signature line should be read more closely by your good self. Use it in the context of modern thinking and research.
And set yourself free from the uneducated thinking of thousands of years ago.
"The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free."

AL Pitman
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 580
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm
Position: Field Researcher
Location: Kungala nsw

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by AL Pitman » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:37 pm

Love ya work Bassplyr !!
(claps)
IF YOU DO NOT LOOK YOU WILL NOT SEE

AL PITMAN

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm
In my opinion, back in the days of Noah, we had the monstrous beings created by the fallen angels and we have them today in the form of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/ Yowie, Dogman and others cryptids .
So there you have it Aliens/ UFO's = Nephilim.
Love your enthusiasm on the subject matter but as a Son of a Minister of three generations of preachers/evangelist on my Fathers side and two generations on my Mother's side, I might be tossing a monkey-wrench (pun intended) into the mix. I was a Minister in training most of my life until I left because my views of life existing beyond our planet was not regarded in the 'Holiest of Ecclesiastical Equations' (way back when).

The standard view among those that claim to be of the Clergy was that the whole reason for Noah's Flood was to purge the bad mingling of seed from those that had desires for the daughters of man and had relations with them creating the Nephelim. Thats the whole reason for the flood to get rid of the bad blood. The Nephelim did not have the power to escape the flood, they passed away along with everyone else (if you follow scripture).

In regards to some type of Alien thingy going on there.. Errr... dont know anything about that. In fact many believe that they are just demons exercising their influences making lights in the sky and such.
Myself... I believe there is a positve higher power, I believe there is a Negative Higher power. I have a hard time believing though that an Almighty would only create one intelligent species in the Billions of Trillions of Galaxy's (but that's my conjectural problem.... lol).

But mathematically.. it doesn't make any logical sense and would be a real waste of infinite space if "we alone are it".

I really have more questions than I do answers, and this post is just an silly American tossing in his two pennies into the lot.

... AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS .....
Have a great 2020 everyone !

Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:36 pm

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm
In my opinion, back in the days of Noah, we had the monstrous beings created by the fallen angels and we have them today in the form of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/ Yowie, Dogman and others cryptids .
So there you have it Aliens/ UFO's = Nephilim.
Love your enthusiasm on the subject matter but as a Son of a Minister of three generations of preachers/evangelist on my Fathers side and two generations on my Mother's side, I might be tossing a monkey-wrench (pun intended) into the mix. I was a Minister in training most of my life until I left because my views of life existing beyond our planet was not regarded in the 'Holiest of Ecclesiastical Equations' (way back when).

The standard view among those that claim to be of the Clergy was that the whole reason for Noah's Flood was to purge the bad mingling of seed from those that had desires for the daughters of man and had relations with them creating the Nephelim. Thats the whole reason for the flood to get rid of the bad blood. The Nephelim did not have the power to escape the flood, they passed away along with everyone else (if you follow scripture).

In regards to some type of Alien thingy going on there.. Errr... dont know anything about that. In fact many believe that they are just demons exercising their influences making lights in the sky and such.
Myself... I believe there is a positve higher power, I believe there is a Negative Higher power. I have a hard time believing though that an Almighty would only create one intelligent species in the Billions of Trillions of Galaxy's (but that's my conjectural problem.... lol).

But mathematically.. it doesn't make any logical sense and would be a real waste of infinite space if "we alone are it".

I really have more questions than I do answers, and this post is just an silly American tossing in his two pennies into the lot.

... AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS .....
Have a great 2020 everyone !

Johnny
Have to disagree with you Johnny.....surprise, surprise.

Biblical Hermeneutics

From <https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/ ... -the-flood>



The Nephilim were on the earth both in those days and afterward,
when the sons of God came to the daughters of mankind, who bore children to them. They were the powerful men of old, the famous men.
Numbers 13:33 (HCSB)
We even saw the Nephilim there—the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim! To ourselves, we seemed like grasshoppers, and we must have seemed the same to them.”



How can they be pre and post-flood? The answer is in the text. They would have been post-flood in the same manner that they were pre-flood, that is to say, "the sons of God again came to the daughters of mankind who again bore children to them".

From <Correctly, The Companion Bible (Appendix 25) wrote: "So that 'after that' [Genesis 6:4], that is to say, after the Flood, there was a second irruption of these fallen angels".

From <https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/ ... -the-flood>
There were animal genetic mutants but the key remains, Elohim seed had to survive somehow in order that it be used.
EXAMPLE OF NEPHILIM AFTER THE FLOOD.
Here are three examples of Nephilim in the Bible after the flood
“Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite before them, Though his height was like the height of cedars And he was strong as the oaks; I even destroyed his fruit above and his root below.” ‭‭Amos‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭NASB‬‬
A mature cedar today grows anywhere from 20’ - 65+’ these are the giants Israel saw when they went spying the land. If they were only 7-9’ tall I don’t think they would have been that scared of them.
“Now Ephron was sitting among the sons of Heth, and Ephron the Hittite answered Abraham in the hearing of the sons of Heth; even of all who went in at the gate of his city, saying,” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭23:10‬ ‭NASB‬‬
The name Ephron meant fawn-like and names generally had meanings back then, descriptive meaning like Esau. Efron was part human and part goat. The Hittite had really interesting ancient artifacts of human-animal hybrid drawings.
“Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man of Kabzeel, who had done many acts; he slew two lionlike men of Moab: also he went down and slew a lion in a pit in a snowy day.” ‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭11:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
That is part human and part lion. And so you don’t confuse things the same verse has two humans, Benaiah and his father, the one lion and the two lionlike men.
There are obviously other examples

Canaan, where the Nephilim were concentrated after the Flood, was a hotspot for idolatry. The immorality of Canaanite society gradually grew, reaching its apex right before Joshua's conquest after the Exodus (Genesis 15:13-21).
Shocking that this would attract demons who wish to do nefarious things with humans (1 Corinthians 10:20).

There are several hypotheticals.
1) There was Elohim seed in the water animals which were not destroyed by the flood. 2) The daughters in law of Noah had Elohim DNA and were, therefore, Nephilim themselves.

The sons of G-d are the Elohim of psalm 82 and Job 1&2 and Deu 32:8 LXX & DSS. The Bible mentions that although “angels” do not marry and are not given in marriage Matthew 22:30 in Genesis 3:15 we read
“And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel." ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:15‬ ‭NASB‬
So clearly this speaking serpentine entity had seed and Revelation calls him the Serpent of Old, satan. Satan is a cherub or a seraph depending if you are reading Babylonian or Egyptian origin is identified as having SEED and by seed, one understands in essence DNA because that’s what is transferred in a seed, the blueprint to the life to be procreated.
Genesis 6:1-4 speaks of the sons of G-d and they clearly copulate with women because they have children. We are going to assume that they are not humans for this explanation.

If we pay attention to the language of those boarding Noah’s ark we will notice that every group is followed with the words “after their kind”
“On the very same day Noah and Shem and Ham and Japheth, the sons of Noah, and Noah's wife and the three wives of his sons with them, entered the ark, they and every beast after its kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth after its kind, and every bird after its kind, all sorts of birds.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭7:13-14 NASB
This passage was already mentioned in Chapter 6 and that phrase “after its kind” is mentioned only after the animals but not after Noah’s family. The implication being that The eight souls are not all of the same kind.
We read that Noah was Tamiym, translated as perfect or without blemish undefiled. Genesis 6:9
Noah and his wife being echâd G-d would say the same of both of them. Both being undefiled their sons could likewise not have been corrupted with the seed of the Elohim. So why couldn’t the Bible add after their kind to Noah’s family? The implication is that the wives of the sons were corrupted and given the verse
“God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.” ‭‭Genesis‬ ‭6:12‬ ‭NASB‬‬
That would infer that all flesh other than the animals G-d kept undefiled and Noah and his immediate family. But the daughters in law were not included as blood relations to Noah.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Searcher wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:02 am
Hi senses,
Thanks for the kind thought. I know you are only trying to sway my thinking, as I am yours.
However, we probably both understand that's a waste of time and resources. :D
Anyway, I have enjoyed the banter on this topic. (and others)
Perhaps your own signature line should be read more closely by your good self. Use it in the context of modern thinking and research.
And set yourself free from the uneducated thinking of thousands of years ago.
"The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free."
Hi Searcher,
Thanks for that.
I also enjoy the controversial banter but as your user name suggests Searcher .....Seek and Ye shall find (From the Bible)
Happy New Year to everybody. :)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Im not sure i buy your elohim making human animal chimaera theory.

The passage you site for the "lionlike men" for instance. In English it reads lionlike men. But the old testament of the bible was written in Hebrew initially. The literal translation of "lionlike" in Hebrew is Ariel. In the biblical times Ariel meant "lion of god." Still does today.

So if you reread that quoted verse you provided in proper context it literally means benaiah slew two men identified as "lions of god" in Chronicals the term lion of god were references at the time to "men of valor." Basically your provided quote essentially says, 'benaiah went and defeated two tough hombres. In fact benaiah had so much street cred he even went on to kick a lions ass in a pit one time.'
Elsewhere in the bible Ariel often refers to other things. Ariel the angel, but in the book of Isaiah its a direct reference to the city of Jerusalem.

Ephron. Thats a convoluted one. In general usage in modern times people say it means fawn like although you can find references to it meaning gazelle, or bird like, or even fruitful. But most agreed upon is fawn like. However, most scholars interpret the hebrew term "fawn like" to be in reference to a person who is innocent and trusting.

Heres where it gets a bit more interesting. Google the hebrew etymology of the root noun in the name ephron. And then see what many rabbis say about it. Ephron then takes on a very different meaning and its definitely got nothing to do with a fawn depending on how they interpret it.

Esau meant hairy or rough. Most scholars interpret Esau's naming to confer that he had rough qualities distinguishing him from his more softer and less rugged brother jacob. True Esau was hairy for a man and had red hair, but it had nothing to do with him being the first sasquatch or some hairy beast created by fallen angels.

Regardless, ephron has nothing to do with a person being literally a half human deer hybrid nor has Ariel got anything to do with human lion freaks. As in all things, context matters and some thing really do get lost in translation.

Also not sure how believing fallen angeles created chimaera in the bible argues in favor of ufos being demons. Its not exactly a non-sequitur argument, but its pretty close to being so.

User avatar
JohnnyAnonymous
Bronze Status
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by JohnnyAnonymous » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:36 pm
JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 pm
Have to disagree with you Johnny.....surprise, surprise.

Biblical Hermeneutics

From <https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/ ... -the-flood>
Yep plenty of theories on the meaning and/or translation by the Spies including this one from your linked page
Whedon's Commentary on the Bible

33. The giants — Hebrew and R.V. Nephilim, like the antediluvian tyrants who corrupted the earth. Genesis 6:4, note. The application of the term Nephilim to a race of antediluvians does not prove that the giants found by the spies were the lineal descendants of these, nor does it justify the extraordinary hypothesis of the “higher criticism,” that the writer of Genesis 6:4, knew nothing of a flood in which all mankind except one family were destroyed. A resemblance in stature is all that is requisite.

Sons of Anak — See Numbers 13:22, note.

As grasshoppers — An Oriental exaggeration of the disparity of stature between the Hebrews and some of the Canaanites. The fears of the unbelieving spies magnified their foes. Probably the average stature of the Israelites did not fall much below that of the Canaanites.

In our own sight… in their sight — The contempt of their enemies is consequent upon their own cowardly self-depreciation. They who do not respect themselves will fail to gain the respect of others. “The man who counts himself as a grasshopper when he is set to represent a great cause is apt to be counted as a grasshopper by those who oppose him. Peculiarly is this the truth with one of God’s representatives. He who realizes that he stands for One into whose hands all power in heaven and earth is given need have no fear of giants or of the sons of giants. His sufficiency is of God; and in this sufficiency he can move forward unflinching-ly, until the giants who oppose him find themselves as grasshoppers in the path of his progress.” — H. Clay Trumbull.
I was just tossing in my two personal pennies.. not trying to change anyone's belief system.

I still will tip my hat to your enthusiasm,
Johnny
While looking for the jigsaw pieces missing from the box, always remember... No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:23 am

bassplyr wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 pm


Also not sure how believing fallen angeles created chimaera in the bible argues in favor of ufos being demons. Its not exactly a non-sequitur argument, but its pretty close to being so.
Just a point of interest bassplyr who do you think aliens are you obviously don't believe in intelligent design (creation) so who are they? Please, no big bang b/s theory or an intelligent race of beings that just appeared from a faraway galaxy like some sci-fi movie.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:32 am

JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:36 pm
JohnnyAnonymous wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 pm
Have to disagree with you Johnny.....surprise, surprise.

Biblical Hermeneutics

From <https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/ ... -the-flood>
Yep plenty of theories on the meaning and/or translation by the Spies including this one from your linked page
Whedon's Commentary on the Bible


Daniel Whedon: Whedon was a pivotal figure in the struggle between Calvinism and Arminianism in nineteenth-century America. As a result of his efforts, some historians have concluded that he was responsible for a new doctrine of man that was more dependent upon philosophical principles than scripture.

I don't think I need to say anymore. :wink:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Silver Status
Posts: 215
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:09 am

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Well if they're saying they're aliens that are inside the vehicles then i guess by definition they're from other planets. I mean the term alien is pretty self descriptive.

The crux of the issue is if the cases where people report seeing aliens are indeed real or hoaxed.

There's no real evidence other than anecdotal and circumstantial (supposed anomolous scars etc) for there being real biological entities from another world visiting us. But if we were to take anecdotal evidence into account, then lets look at the betty and barney hill case. The ufos occupants clearly say they are indeed aliens from another planet that orbits the star zeti reticulum.

Could the occupants be lying and really be demons masquerading? One could say sure, but then you'd have to ask yourself why. Why bother putting up a false front pretending to be aliens complete with mechanical space ships? Wouldn't the impact be stronger if they came out as adversarial demons instead of antagonistic aliens? Of course you could put out the weak argument that of course the demons are trying to deceive us by pretending to be humanities salvation and allgood. But for what purpose? Its obviously not working when an overwhelming majority, save a few, think their interactions with aliens has been negative. And wouldn't lying and saying youre good angels be a better plan than say good aliens? But as far as ive heard, none of the aliens have told anybody that they're angels. And what would Satan stand to gain by convincing abductees to become new age peace lovers. Last time i checked new age peace lovers weren't high up on the lords naughty list.

Me. Im not sold on there being any solid evidence that they really are aliens that are operating the observed vehicles. But i am open to the possibility and believe that statistically at least a small portion of sighted ufos has to be of unearthly origen.

Personally i think its overwhelmingly likely that most ufos are human in origin and almost all reports of aliens are largely following societal trends. Back in the day it was elves, nowadays its aliens. You can argue that they're one and the same reported differently due to perceptions at the time. But i say no, not really. Some aspects are similar but more arent. You could say prehistoric artwork of aboriginals and the carvings on mayan sarcophagus depict aliens. But one can easily say those interpretations take the cultures stylistic art work out of context.

And yet there are still real head scratcher cases like the Nuremberg ufo sightings from the 1500s. But that case would fit under my small statistical probability of a few rare actual alien visitations.

I definitely dont think aliens are really ultra dimensional or extra dimensional in nature. That makes no sense if you spend even twenty minutes researching what a dimension actually is. And i think thats a silly fad thats already on its way out. From an alternate universe might make more sense.

I dont think ufo occupants are humans traveling back in time from the future. That's pretty far out and pretty baseless speculation wise and seems to be the product of a few people (likely hoaxers) that coined that notion during one of the ufological fads a few years back.

Some people say they're really machine elves of the mind formed by sentient plasmas interacting with components of our nervous system. Its an interesting theory and could dovetail if looked at from a slightly different premise with quantum consciousness theories. But i think the central premise of that theory is not exactly correct but would help to point the arrow into understanding other unrelated phenomena just as spooky.

Why the animosity towards notions like extra terrestrials, Senses? It's the most plausible option after humans being the source of ufos. The universe is an extremely, incomprehensibly vast place. To say that humans are the only sentient intelligent life in the universe would be both immature, ignorant of the facts and doubly arrogant. And i am in no means saying humans are the only intelligent life in the universe. I do feel however, that intelligent life isnt as common as people presume. I think earth is a rare gem. But that there are others. (In the grand scheme many others) The universe is far too large to claim there aren't.

Personally from studying the science as best as i can, i feel our local cluster of star systems save earth is a relative dry hole regarding advanced life. Turns out you need just the right type of supernovas to supply all the elements needed to create advanced life. Most places didnt form from such stars. Phosphorus, a critical element needed, may be pretty common here but its in high demand in most other systems. And then there are other issues for planets like being tidally locked. Or lacking sufficient ionospheres. I think mankind will discover hopeful planets in nearby star systems like ross128b and proximab will be lacking one or both of those crucial requisites for advanced life. And therefore if aliens are visiting us they are from farther away and thus very advanced and perhaps not common in their visitations.

As for the big bang. Again why the animosity? And the latest theories following ideas like quantum loop gravity are saying its not so much a big bang so much as a big bounce. So update your vernacular.

So to recap. I think most reports of aliens are bogus but that a few are genuine. That they are indeed extra terrestrial in those rare instances and certainly not demons. And that most ufos are human in nature.

I now hand this debate over to Searcher who can easily bring up and discuss cases that further support the ufo occupants are alien argument.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1957
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by Dion » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Your above post is a well thought and constructive post bassplyr, I like the pro's and cons to the argument.

I will keep it short,

But I am a bit like you and think most UFO's are probably human in origin (at least the ones that fly around today are! technology created and given by the fallen), but I also think there is a deception in making people believe in ET's and that ET's will be our saviour, when in fact they are not ET's at all but the Fallen and their hybrid army, also there are a small number of humans masquerading as ET's. Time will tell.

I am also a big believer in dimensions however, how can one not be?

just my opinion
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:06 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:08 pm
Im not sure i buy your elohim making human animal chimaera theory.

The passage you site for the "lionlike men" for instance. In English it reads lionlike men. But the old testament of the bible was written in Hebrew initially. The literal translation of "lionlike" in Hebrew is Ariel. In the biblical times Ariel meant "lion of god." Still does today.

So if you reread that quoted verse you provided in proper context it literally means benaiah slew two men identified as "lions of god" in Chronicals the term lion of god were references at the time to "men of valor." Basically your provided quote essentially says, 'benaiah went and defeated two tough hombres. In fact benaiah had so much street cred he even went on to kick a lions ass in a pit one time.'
.


Of Myth and the Bible: Part 10 The Lion Men of Moab
Posted on December 9, 2015
david_banner4

Another strange legendary creature shows up in the Bible that made it into my novel David Ascendant: Lion Men of Moab. In Hebrew, they are called Ariels. They are kind of like werewolves – but more like werelions.

In 2 Sam. 23:20 Benaiah, a valiant warrior strikes down “two ariels of Moab.” The word “ariel” is a transliteration because scholars are not sure what it means. The King James and Young’s Bibles translate these opponents of Benaiah as “lion-like men of Moab,” which captures the strangeness of the creatures but fails to express the religious or supernatural connotation of the word.
Some translators translate the phrase “ariels of Moab” as “sons of Ariel of Moab” after the unlikely LXX Greek translation,[1] or “lion-like heroes of Moab.” But there is no Hebrew word for “sons of” in the sentence, no indication of ariel being a personal name, and no Hebrew word for warrior used in the sentence. The Hebrew word for mighty warrior, gibborim, is used frequently throughout David’s narrative and that word is not here. The text says “two ariels of Moab.”

Some suggest it may be a reference to killing two lions. But the very next sentence states that Benaiah, the killer of the ariels, then killed a lion in a pit.

2 Samuel 23:20
And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada was a valiant man of Kabzeel, a doer of great deeds. He struck down two ariels of Moab. He also went down and struck down a lion in a pit on a day when snow had fallen.
The Hebrew word for “lion” is not ariel, but Aryeh. Adding the suffix “el” to the word adds a religious dimension of meaning that transcends mere lions. This is why Hebrew lexicons explain the most likely meaning as “lion of god.” El was not merely a name used of Yahweh in the Bible, it was the name of the figurehead deity of the Canaanite pantheon as well as a general reference to deity in Mesopotamia.[3]In 1 Chronicle, some additional warriors from Gad join David when he is at Ziklag, and they are described exactly like ariels as “lion-faced warriors” with preternatural skills:
1 Chronicles 12:8
8 From the Gadites there went over to David at the stronghold in the wilderness mighty and experienced warriors, an expert with shield and spear, whose faces were like the faces of lions and who were swift as gazelles upon the mountains:



So it seems, lion-men were likely warrior-king offspring of powerful gods/ angels just like Nephilim. These lion-like men surface at the time of David when he and his mighty men are killing giants – Rephaim, the descendants of Nephilim:

Nephilim: Are the result of Fallen Angels breeding with the Daughters of Man before and after the flood. The name Nephilim 5303 comes from the word Nephal “giants,” the name of two peoples, one before the flood and one after the flood.



Shawn Galloway

From <https://theinsightfulchristian.com/stra ... the-bible/>


In the antediluvian world, Satan made war with the seed of God partially through the use of genetic manipulations that resulted in strange creatures and all flesh being corrupt except for Noah and his family. ( But I surmise not his daughters-in-law.- my comment) This angered the Lord who sent a flood to wipe out the contaminated gene pool and start the world anew.
This is documented in the book of Genesis, the book of Enoch, the book of Jasher and in many other ancient texts. Nearly all of the mythologies and the gods worshipped outside of the bible can be traced back to the fallen angels and their offspring from Genesis 6. Legend has it that even animals and plants were corrupted during this time.
Many people believe the story ended at the flood. However, there have been many occurrences of strange beasts and animal-human hybrids in the post-flood world as well. Legends of mythological creatures permeate every culture in the world to this day.
Think you are safe from these creatures? The bible says that as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (Matthew 24:37) The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9)
There are now vaccines that fuse animal DNA into humans, at least three states have passed anti-animal-human hybrid laws and the way of the world is returning to the way it was in ancient times.


Many people believe the story ended at the flood. However, there have been many occurrences of strange beasts and animal-human hybrids in the post-flood world as well. Legends of mythological creatures permeate every culture in the world to this day.


I believe the Lion Men of Moab is one of them along with as I've said multiple times Bigfoot/Yowie, Cynocephali (Dogman) and a myriad of other strange beasts of what we call cryptids and you can include aliens for good measure to further confuse mankind.


Annotation: And no I do not believe these lion-like warriors were suffering from Leontiasis Ossea there were far too many of them.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 616
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:23 pm

Forgot to add an image.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Post Reply