Aliens and UFO's - true identity

This board is designated for the discussion of UFO's. Not our specialty, however those who do and have a voice to be heard, can speak freely here.
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Re: Aliens and UFO's - true identity

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu May 28, 2020 2:05 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:45 am
How could we forget.. that it's your OPINION those dense dark woods are filled with demons and the supernatural.

Btw those evil dense dark forests are gorgeous around this time of year.
I'm not the one reporting this phenomenon idiot it's been validated by many individuals. So all the evil dark forests are gorgeous around this time of the year are they well hopefully you'll go and visit one and get lost in the process.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

bassplyr
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu May 28, 2020 3:38 pm

I love spending time in the woods. Its a good place to get in touch with ones essence.

One of the endearing qualities of humanity is that one sees what they want to see. I also dont get lost in the woods. I mean there was this one time in the Yucatan jungle but i digress.

99 percent of the world that goes into those same woods and dont find them to be the domain of evil or the supernatural. The one percent who do find it supernatural interpret the phenomena through their biases. They see what they want to see. Some see the supernatural there as benign, indifferent and a few evil. Who's right? You state as fact, what is actually your opinion garnered via the anecdotal. A witness seeing something they don't understand doesnt validate it in terms of it being evil or even supernatural. Coming to a conclusion based on just that is bad research.

Not that there aren't actually dangerous things in the woods. Bears and cougar can make quick work of you. But the most dangerous thing to yourself in the woods is an unsettled mind.

I suggest you spend some time in the woods. Just beware though because behind every Rhododendron, beneath every dogwood and in every shadow lurks Satan's minions.

gregvalentine
Position: Crypto Enthusiast

Unread post by gregvalentine » Thu May 28, 2020 4:52 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:38 pm
I suggest you spend some time in the woods. Just beware though because behind every Rhododendron, beneath every dogwood and in every shadow lurks Satan's minions.
[Cough], [splutter] . . .

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu May 28, 2020 6:52 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:38 pm
I love spending time in the woods. Its a good place to get in touch with ones essence.

One of the endearing qualities of humanity is that one sees what they want to see. I also dont get lost in the woods. I mean there was this one time in the Yucatan jungle but i digress.

99 percent of the world that goes into those same woods and dont find them to be the domain of evil or the supernatural. The one percent who do find it supernatural interpret the phenomena through their biases. They see what they want to see. Some see the supernatural there as benign, indifferent and a few evil. Who's right? You state as fact, what is actually your opinion garnered via the anecdotal. A witness seeing something they don't understand doesnt validate it in terms of it being evil or even supernatural. Coming to a conclusion based on just that is bad research.

Not that there aren't actually dangerous things in the woods. Bears and cougar can make quick work of you. But the most dangerous thing to yourself in the woods is an unsettled mind.

bassplyr, have you actually watched any of these episodes Mysteries Of The National Parks - Secrets and Legends far too many stories and reports to dismiss out of hand stories from reputable people like park rangers who traverse these forests every day. Take a look it may enhance your thinking although if you're a
pseudointellectual it probably won't your mind is closed to anything of the supernatural.

As for the dope above I'll just ignore him he still hasn't taken Dion's advice.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 am

UFO Incident?
I have never had open contact with a Yowie but I do believe I have had an encounter with a UFO this incident occurred many years ago back in the 1970s when I was about 22 years old. I have thought about it over the years but it has generally remained in the back of my mind.

Perhaps a little information to start with back then I was employed in a good job in the manufacturing of hot waters system plenty of work good money for the time but my main interest was training harness horses so I acquired a lease on a property with stables out in the backblocks of the small townsite where I lived. It was somewhat primitive, to say the least, no electricity, available power to the house and stables was by stored batteries charged up by a Honda generator and no water except what was provided by a couple of big rainwater tanks. To gain access you had to travel along a 300-metre car track through Banksia type woodlands kangaroos everywhere. I was not phased by the eeriness (complete darkness) the isolation and the fact I was living here on my own because I was used to it I grew up in this environment. Now to the incident, I was awoken early one morning around 2 A.M. by a pulsating hum from outside and being somewhat fearless and a little foolish I ventured out to the front of the house the whole area was lit up by a very bright blue, neon type of light. I looked up but could not see beyond the light whatever it was remained motionless for about 45 seconds before zooming off into the horizon.

I thought about the possibility of police helicopters but they just weren't around in those days especially 2 A.M. and the hum was altogether different than sounds generated by helicopter blades. Whether this was a UFO encounter I don't know but this incident was beyond an explanation at the time. :o

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:08 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 am
UFO Incident?
I have never had open contact with a Yowie but I do believe I have had an encounter with a UFO this incident occurred many years ago back in the 1970s when I was about 22 years old. I have thought about it over the years but it has generally remained in the back of my mind.

Perhaps a little information to start with back then I was employed in a good job in the manufacturing of hot waters system plenty of work good money for the time but my main interest was training harness horses so I acquired a lease on a property with stables out in the backblocks of the small townsite where I lived. It was somewhat primitive, to say the least, no electricity, available power to the house, and stables were by stored batteries charged up by a Honda generator and no water except what was provided by a couple of big rainwater tanks. To gain access you had to travel along a 300-metre car track through Banksia type woodlands kangaroos everywhere. I was not phased by the eeriness (complete darkness) the isolation and the fact I was living here on my own because I was used to it I grew up in this environment. Now to the incident, I was awoken early one morning around 2 A.M. by a pulsating hum from outside and being somewhat fearless and a little foolish I ventured out to the front of the house the whole area was lit up by a very bright blue, neon type of light. I looked up but could not see beyond the light whatever it was remained motionless for about 45 seconds before zooming off into the horizon.

I thought about the possibility of police helicopters but they just weren't around in those days especially 2 A.M. and the hum was altogether different than sounds generated by helicopter blades. Whether this was a UFO encounter I don't know but this incident was beyond an explanation at the time. :o
fazed not phased. oh for an edit button.

bassplyr

Unread post by bassplyr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am

Hey senses was the light a soft but intense bluish fuzzy sort of light? Its usually reddish these days with advancements. The cutting edge stuff doesnt glow at all anymore. But thats besides the point. Just curious if you could describe the blue light further. I expect it to be engrossing in the manner that the light seemed to just envelop the area, as if the light was just occuring everywhere at once but that it was also from a source. So intense in the way it was ubiquitous and fuzzy and yet at the same time you could tell there was a source to it above. But that the lights wasnt being projected but manifesting.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:12 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 am
Hey senses was the light a soft but intense bluish fuzzy sort of light? Its usually reddish these days with advancements. The cutting edge stuff doesnt glow at all anymore. But thats besides the point. Just curious if you could describe the blue light further. I expect it to be engrossing in the manner that the light seemed to just envelop the area, as if the light was just occuring everywhere at once but that it was also from a source. So intense in the way it was ubiquitous and fuzzy and yet at the same time you could tell there was a source to it above. But that the lights wasnt being projected but manifesting.
The light was somewhat fuzzy except the emitting source that was very intense and more white light than blue. It was a little difficult assessing how far the light was projecting outward but it was illuminating the house and the horse stables which weren't that far away.

The possibility of a UFO didn't really register because I was trying to ascertain what it could be. My thoughts although not at the time was perhaps it was a police helicopter but this incident occurred in 1974 when there were very few police helicopters flying around especially out in the backblocks of the bush at two o'clock in the morning and as I said the noise this craft projected was a pulsating, humming noise very different from a helicopter. There were no neighbors to double-check with so it remained unsolved.

My brother and a cousin also had an encounter in the 1970s this one was at Mt Magnet in the far north of WA. Mt Magnet at the time was a veritable hotspot of UFO sightings. They were employed as kangaroo shooters by a couple of local farmers in the region to eradicate plague proportions of kangaroos on the properties and they had driven to the top of a ridge of what they reported was a meteor crater. They then noticed a strange object in the sky some distance away that had extended a strong light beam to the ground although they said it was a white light. This unexplained light beam seemed to turn its attention to my brother's vehicle and proceeded to move towards them. My cousin had pretty much lost it by this time and they decided to get out of there as quick as they could. The light followed them right back to the farmer's homestead and then veered away as they drove through the gate.

I didn't really ask if they could identify the craft and no explanation was given they were just too concerned about getting home. (alien)