Re: Evidence Pertaining to The Origins of Bigfoot/Yowie/Yeti

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
bassplyr
Gold Status - Frequent Poster

Unread post by bassplyr » Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm

I tend to agree with cliffs hypothesis regarding bigfoot eye glow.

Most bigfoots are more keen to evade you rather than confront you. On occasion usually to run you out of their territory or to protect either their kin on food source they'll resort to intimidation tactics. It can be scary, and i myself believe that on one occasion my best friend and i were driven out of the woods by a sasquatch. But more often than not the creatures seem to prefere being undetected than engaging and frightening humans. Which throws a monkey (pun intended) wrench into your bigfoot is part of Satan's grand design to terrify hoomans theory. If that were the case, then why do they go out of their way to avoid humans all together on most instances.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Position: Paranormal Researcher

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu May 28, 2020 7:55 pm

bassplyr wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:58 pm
I tend to agree with cliffs hypothesis regarding bigfoot eye glow.

Most bigfoots are more keen to evade you rather than confront you. On occasion usually to run you out of their territory or to protect either their kin on food source they'll resort to intimidation tactics. It can be scary, and i myself believe that on one occasion my best friend and i were driven out of the woods by a sasquatch. But more often than not the creatures seem to prefere being undetected than engaging and frightening humans. Which throws a monkey (pun intended) wrench into your bigfoot is part of Satan's grand design to terrify hoomans theory. If that were the case, then why do they go out of their way to avoid humans all together on most instances.
Who said they go out of their way to avoid humans? they may be lurking in the back-ground but they certainly are not afraid to confront humans when the need arises many reports of them doing just that. Yes, they are part of Satan's grand design not just Bigfoot and Yowies but Dogman and other cryptids. I think some people should stop acting like the three mystic apes (pun intended) pretending evil doesn't exist it does in the form of these supernatural creatures.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri May 29, 2020 3:40 pm

People who do not pay any credence to a paranormal Bigfoot/ Yowie have an uncanny knack of sidestepping the huge elephants in the room when discussing Bigfoot be careful you might get trampled.

And what are they? I am talking about Bigfoot and not Yowies only because we know a lot more about them although I suspect the latter has similar abilities. These are just a few that I have covered many times but still haven't had a satisfactory explanation I'm still waiting.

1. The ability to materialize and de-materialize. An example Bigfoot disappearing in front of a gunman's eyes when fired at from a point-blank range
reported more than a few times also explains the disappearing Bigfoot footprints.

2. Can transfigure into another animal a deer and even a horse has been reported.

3.Able to travel at a phenomenal speed far in excess of any known animal on this planet. Many witnesses have stated they can travel at the speed of light.

4. The ability to levitate another explanation as to how their footprints can just vanish.

5. Able to emit glowing red eyeshine when they desire to turn it on and off like a torch.

An interesting point with the red glowing eyes this a feature that is common with demons so is wood knocking and throwing stones/pebbles.

Here are a couple of reports regarding luminescent red eyes from Mysteries of National Parks I see no reason why credible witnesses would fabricate stories like these knowing full well they could be bearing the brunt of ridicule so I tend to believe them.

1. First case scenario a young couple were traveling along a road deep inside Mark Twain National Forest in Missouri US 2003 looking for a particular camping ground when they realized they were lost. Almost immediately they could hear barking and growling in the background initially it was some way off then in no time it was getting considerably louder and closer. The young woman was terrified because right alongside their SUV was a huge black dog/wolf snapping fangs and glowing RED eyes. She screamed at her boyfriend to drive faster but this creature kept pace alongside the vehicle for a number of miles until veering away and disappearing.
Apparently a few locals who live on the perimeter of the forest were not shocked claiming it to be one of the hell hounds that reside in the parklands.

2. This case also involved the Mark Twain Forest. A park ranger had visited a lone gravesite one with a tragic and traumatic history to tell. As he had finished his inspection and had walked to his car door he looked around to see a tall figure of a man appear from nowhere alongside the grave marker. It stood looking at the ranger until this apparition turned on the glowing RED eyes as if turning on a torch. It stood staring for some time and then just vanished.

This is the same capability that Bigfoot and Yowie have glowing red eyes that are able to be turned on and off at will.

These appear to be puzzling questions that people can't or don't want to acknowledge. :oops:
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Here are some more names amongst the hundreds for Bigfoot in the US and Yowie in Australia.
The pure number of names is a good indication that these creatures are far more prevalent than at first thought.

the Cannibal Giant (USA, Native American)
    the Cannibal, who eats dead people (USA, Na-Dene)
    Cave Monster
    Cave Spirit

Ferla Mohair
    The Fetid Beast
    Forest Devil
    Forest Giants
    Fouke Monster

The Ohio Grassman
    Old One's Who Run At Night

Seatco, the Wicked Giant
(n.w. the USA, native Nusqually)
    S _ _ _ Man, or Men (USA, WV)
    Skunk Ape
    Skunk De

Wendigo (Algonquian, central to the north-eastern USA)
>
 Yeren (Chinese)
    Yeti

Notice the demonic nature of some of these names.

Here are the names of the Yowie:

Jimbra (Aboriginal Australia)
    Jingera (Aboriginal Australia
Noocoonah (Aboriginal Australia
    Red Eyes (Aboriginal Australia)
Tjandara (Aboriginal Australia)
 Thoolagal (Aboriginal Australia)
    Yahoo (Australia)
  Yowie (Australia)
Doolagahi
Doolagahl (Aboriginal Australia)
Doolagarl (Aboriginal Australia)

The Bigfoot titles below are interesting.

Boggy Boon
    Boggy Bill (USA, east TX)
    the Booger
    Booger Man
    Boogie Man
    Boogy Monster
Woods Booger (southeastern USA)
    Woods Devils (USA, NH, Coos county)
    Wooly Booger
These names are all derived from the boogeyman ( sack man) an evil variant that carries children away in a sack. But all of these have their origins traced back to the Boggart. And there's one thing that Bigfoot, The Bogeyman and the Boggart have in common and that is an evil fixation on children.
Bigfoot has been reported as watching intently from the sideline children playing and even abducting children from the Native Americans. More than a coincidence I think not. :evil:

rowbe
Bronze Status
Position: Researcher

Unread post by rowbe » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Hi Senses...,
The names for the hairy man are interesting. I noted the American name Boogey Man. Funny I was staying on an old farmer's farm on the weekend - not specifically looking for signs of hairy men. Did a bit of searching day and night but no signs - backs onto bushland, thick rainforest. Before leaving I was talking to him and he mentioned my dog was not as friendly as some. I mentioned the dog was scared of his own shadow. He stated, talking to the dog - you don't have to worry about the boogey man, there are none here the geese keep them away, they are on the other side of the mountain. I can testify re the geese, I went walking up a hill on the property to scan the farm and surroundings and the geese went berserk, you make a sound and the geese go berserk.
Just found it interesting, the name boogey man, hadn't heard it since my childhood.
I might try the other side of the mountain next time.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 pm

It is the indigenous folk whether it be the Australian aboriginals or Native Americans, First Nations people that have had the most encounters with these creatures. We call them Bigfoot or Yowies they don't they have far more sinister names for them and why? because these people know that what they are dealing with is not of this world they are physical/spiritual beings. I don't know how long it is going to take before the non-indigenous wake-up. Bye the way interesting story rowbe.

sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor

Unread post by sensesonfire » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:28 pm

Here are a few other names that indicate these Bigfoot are no fuzzy, lovable (love) no harm to human type creatures.

1. Shoshone Indian - Tso apittse -"Cannibal Giant"

2. Tsimshian Indians - n/a - "Cannibal"

3. Zuni Indian - Atahsaia - "The Cannibal Demon"

4. Eastern Athabascan Indian - Windago - "Wicked Cannibal"

5. Quinault Indians - Skukum - "Devil of the Forest"

6. Chinook Indian - Skookum - "Evil God of the Woods"

7. Klamath Indian - Yayaya-ash - "The Frightener"

8. Plains Indians - Iktomi - "The Trickster "

9. Quinault Indians - Hecaitomixw - "Dangerous Being"

10. Cherokee Indian - Kecleh-Kudleh - "Hairy Savage"

These Bigfoot weren't given these titles without earning it. (hearts)

Numerous names for Yowie as well. The yowie is a huge ape-like monster, a kind of Australian bigfoot — the Aboriginal word translates as 'dream spirit';
Yo-Wi is a spirit that roams over the earth at night no mention of a flesh and blood creature. :?