Mark Barton's encounter

This is a Soap Box section of our Forum where those who hold passionate views/opinions regarding various aspects of Theology, Creation, Religion, Paranormal etc - pertaining to the Yowie can be POLITELY debated, away from our mainstream friendly Yowie / Bigfoot Discussion Board.

Be kind to each other. Our standard rules of etiquette and behaviour apply in all areas of our Forum.
User avatar
adventurer
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 313
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 9:43 am
Position: New Member
Gender: Female
Location: elimbah north brisbane

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by adventurer » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:52 am

Well i bit the bullet, if i didnt go out now, i probably would have stopped. Just went for a late arvo walk with 40 minutes notice for me and ron. No hairees out there and a lot of damage. Forest has thinned out a lot too. Some wallabies and birds about--thats it. Got some pics. Dee
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm

sensesonfire wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:26 pm
It was a little while back that themanfromglad warned of the dangers of rape from one of these creatures (Bigfoot/Yowie) and no surprise to me because that is exactly what the Nephilim engaged in both human and animal.
The Native American tribes know exactly what Bigfoot is capable of and that includes rape that is one reason why they abducted the tribal women and I suspect the same with Australian indigenous folk regarding Yowies they too had women and children taken. Bigfoot was not tagged with those terrifying names they were given unless they earned it. :twisted:
This is the problem I have . Bigfoot is bigfoot . Demons are demons and yowies are yowies . Bigfoot isn't Nephilim otherwise it wouldn't be called bigfoot , right ? Same goes for "the hairy man" , he's not called Nephilim for a reason . So although yowies and bigfoot might be involved in these assaults , it doesn't mean they're Nephilim . I'm sure the indigenous peoples of the planet would name them Nephilim if that's what they actually were .
HiRusty2, I don't have a problem in my beliefs that all of the above are implicated together doesn't mean that I'm 100% correct but I'm much more comfortable with my interpretations than the alternative argument put forward.

As you say Bigfoot is Bigfoot, Yowies are Yowies, demons are demons and I might add Dogman is Dogman along with a myriad of other cryptid creatures and in MO they are all implications of the Nephilim (fallen angels). The fact is that Bigfoot has been reported in the company of Dogman and demons have been reported in liaison with all of them. This is difficult to believe if you don't have a solid acceptance of Biblical scripture and of course, this is where the difference of opinions comes about. The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night because this is the domain of all the beasts of the forest as well as the dwelling place of demons and judging by all the people that have disappeared through unexplained circumstances in national parks in the US it's becoming apparent its not just night time. The Bible tells us (Christians)
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night. Non-Christians need to be very aware and never descend into a sense of false security.

Ephesians 6:12 explains it best.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Bluedog » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm

Marks experiance is very real in his own mind.
We are talking about an account presented on youtube? Is Mark a drug user?
Who knows? Certainly not me!
Youtube is a platform for anyone to post anything they see fit.
While youtube has some great content 90% of whats presented regarding yowies/bigfoot is questiable in the least!
I do question Marks account(ive watched it twice)
Whatever Marks experiance is it based on reality? I dont know but im trying to keep an open mind, my bullshit radar is pinging overtime!
The more I learn, the less I know.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1735
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:43 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm
I do question Marks account(ive watched it twice)
It's a very good point and my radar went off as well . Why would you buy a cigar and whiskey when you don't smoke and don't drink ?
sensesonfire wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:10 pm
Rusty, without trying to sound politically incorrect but I would imagine most, particularly the early indigenous folk would have had no idea who the Nephilim actually were.
Indigenous peoples of earth have been communicating with "the spirits" and deities for thousands of years . I'm pretty sure they knew quite a bit about who was who .
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
HiRusty2, I don't have a problem in my beliefs that all of the above are implicated together
Neither do I , everyones entitled to their own beliefs .
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
they are all implications of the Nephilim (fallen angels).
Doesn't the bible describe satan , the biggest baddest Angel of all as "the model of perfection , full of wisdom and perfect in beauty , adorned with every precious stone and their settings and mountings were made of gold ." I don't recall any yowie reports mention any bling and the bible doesn't mention that angels needed to shave . : )
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night
Where does it say that ?

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Rusty2wrote:
Indigenous peoples of earth have been communicating with "the spirits" and deities for thousands of years . I'm pretty sure they knew quite a bit about who was who .
The only spirits indigenous people were communicating with were evil spirits they certainly weren't in communication with God. Satan will not implicate himself.
Rusty2wrote:
Doesn't the bible describe satan , the biggest baddest Angel of all as "the model of perfection , full of wisdom and perfect in beauty , adorned with every precious stone and their settings and mountings were made of gold ." I don't recall any yowie reports mention any bling and the bible doesn't mention that angels needed to shave . : )
.

He certainly was before he was cast out of heaven he shone in radiant light like the morning star until he was cast down to Earth for his defiance to God.
Rusty, I think your lack of Biblical knowledge is starting to show.
Rusty2wrote:
Where does it say that?
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night(so you were partly right) this passage pre-warns us of the possible dangers of what may be out there. I've already mentioned that the forests are the abode of demons especially at night now that's up to you whether you believe it or not. Your disenssion will make no difference to the fact.
Last edited by Dion on Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quotes
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Could someone please advise me on how to get these quotations correct. Email me if you would thanks.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1735
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Rusty2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:50 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night
Please be careful what your saying , it may backfire with undesired consequences . Good luck !

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Rusty2 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:50 pm
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:39 pm
The Bible tells us to stay out of the woods at night
sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:07 pm
While God does not forbid us from entering the woods at night
Please be careful what your saying , it may backfire with undesired consequences . Good luck !
Can't see a conflict there Rusty2 as I said God doesn't forbid us from staying out of the woods at night just a warning of what lies within. You bring darkness, it becomes night, and all the beasts of the forest prowl. Beasts on the prowl are not just referring to the nocturnal animals of the night but something more sinister in my opinion as supported by Psalm 91:5
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrows that flieth by day.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by M-glass » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:47 pm

" We thought we were special "
" We thought they liked us "
" We thought we had a relationship
"

The same was most likely said by victims of sexual predators (particularly paedophile predators) who also groomed their victims -- who were laughing silently or amongst themselves while all the time exploiting their victims' trust and vulnerability. Common conmen, the same. Also the tragic cases seen on tv as they relate how they were reeled-in by their online 'perfect lovers', only to be stripped of everything they had

M-glass
New Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:30 am

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by M-glass » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:35 pm
Marks experiance is very real in his own mind.
We are talking about an account presented on youtube? Is Mark a drug user?
Who knows? Certainly not me!
Youtube is a platform for anyone to post anything they see fit.
While youtube has some great content 90% of whats presented regarding yowies/bigfoot is questiable in the least!
I do question Marks account(ive watched it twice)
Whatever Marks experiance is it based on reality? I dont know but im trying to keep an open mind, my bullshit radar is pinging overtime!



The anger is real, palpable. Which is what we'd expect from someone who's been as he says, 'raped' -- reduced to quivering impotence, unable to defend him/her self by an invisible force which will not be believed by the majority. And nowhere to go or hide afterwards. Something no weapon can touch or defeat. Just the knowledge that such a force exists reduces human life to ashes while all around others remain blissfully oblivious

User avatar
Bluedog
Silver Status
Posts: 203
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:24 am
Position: Believer

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Bluedog » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:42 pm

There is no doubt that Mark has had a life changing experience.
in Mark's reality what he says his true,.
Forgive me for questioning Mark's perception of reality.
That's the great thing about a open forum it's not supposed to be an echo chamber, with members practising conformation bias.
We choose to participate, we can choose to leave.
Your beliefs arnt necessarily mine but the great thing about Yowie Hunters is we can put our thoughts /beliefs out there with like minded people and hopefully learn from each other.
The more I learn, the less I know.

User avatar
Dion
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2044
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Position: Researcher
Location: Passing through the ethereal

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Dion » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:59 pm

Bluedog wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:42 pm
...That's the great thing about a open forum it's not supposed to be an echo chamber, with members practising conformation bias.
We choose to participate, we can choose to leave.
Your beliefs arnt necessarily mine but the great thing about Yowie Hunters is we can put our thoughts /beliefs out there with like minded people and hopefully learn from each other.
Quite right Bluedog.... thanks. (thumb up)
“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” - Nikola Tesla

User formally known as chewy

Austral
Bronze Status
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Austral » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:54 am

There is such an incredible change in this blokes overall demeanour from before and after that there is no doubt he has been scrambled. I tend to believe what he is telling us but the bit about “ Patty etc “ didn’t really do it for me. Patty did not look like she was trying to lure them blokes to me. I’d still be on the fence with this one but Dee’s experiences sway me to believe Mark Barton. I suppose we just need to keep adding all info into the equation.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Yowie bait » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm

A good reason to stay away from the "supernatural" side of things that we dont understand. Unless you wanna end up like this poor mate in the video!

I think a lot of these people hearing voices and having epiphanies should be careful. How do you know its bigfoot or jesus or whoever talking to you if you cant see it? Just take the voices word for it? No thanks!!

I notice also that a lot of this stuff is similar to alien abduction stories. Sure is weird! (angel) (taz) (pure_evil) (alien)
Yowie Bait

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm
A good reason to stay away from the "supernatural" side of things that we dont understand. Unless you wanna end up like this poor mate in the video!

I think a lot of these people hearing voices and having epiphanies should be careful. How do you know its bigfoot or jesus or whoever talking to you if you cant see it? Just take the voices word for it? No thanks!!

I notice also that a lot of this stuff is similar to alien abduction stories. Sure is weird! (angel) (taz) (pure_evil) (alien)

Yowie bait you are spot on trying to understand these creatures along with UFO's, aliens etc is inevitably going to involve the paranormal and because I have a strong belief and a good understanding of the scriptures it has protected me from the predominant supernatural attack but others who don't have similar beliefs are seriously open to a full-on assault. Numerous reports of Bigfoot and Yowies being accompanied by demonic type entities so be very careful approach it with trepidation.

We are all passionate about trying to gain more knowledge on the origins of the big three Bigfoot/Yowie/Dogman but it can come with serious consequences we are dealing with a subject that is basically beyond our comprehension and I have been guilty of allowing it to become an obssession at times. As Rusty2 reminded me there is more to life than stinking Yowies I wholeheartedly agree. (scared)
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

Yowie_Nakamoto
New Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 9:38 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Yowie_Nakamoto » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:23 pm

All I have to say is wait for the next video from Craig on the Paranormal and Cryptozoology channel on Youtube....

Another set of messages from the animal psychic.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:34 pm

sensesonfire wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm
Yowie bait wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:32 pm
A good reason to stay away from the "supernatural" side of things that we dont understand. Unless you wanna end up like this poor mate in the video!

I think a lot of these people hearing voices and having epiphanies should be careful. How do you know its bigfoot or jesus or whoever talking to you if you cant see it? Just take the voices word for it? No thanks!!

I notice also that a lot of this stuff is similar to alien abduction stories. Sure is weird! (angel) (taz) (pure_evil) (alien)

Yowie bait you are spot on trying to understand these creatures along with UFO's, aliens etc is inevitably going to involve the paranormal and because I have a strong belief and a good understanding of the scriptures it has protected me from the predominant supernatural attack but others who don't have similar beliefs are seriously open to a full-on assault. Numerous reports of Bigfoot and Yowies being accompanied by demonic type entities so be very careful approach it with trepidation.

We are all passionate about trying to gain more knowledge on the origins of the big three Bigfoot/Yowie/Dogman but it can come with serious consequences we are dealing with a subject that is basically beyond our comprehension and I have been guilty of allowing it to become an obssession at times. As Rusty2 reminded me there is more to life than stinking Yowies I wholeheartedly agree. (scared)
True Senses and really how much rubbish do we want to fill our heads with?
Yowie Bait

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:19 am

I thought that he initially said that he was invited to hunt Bigfoot in Georgia. Hunt usually means kill. Since this happened on the east coast, he most likely was influenced by all the pro-kill Bigfooters there. Bigfoot don't like to be hunted, so it makes sense that they were trying to scare the s#@t out of someone who intended to kill them. I have been told that there are all kinds of Bigfoot. So this guys story does not apply to all Bigfoot. Since the Bigfoot could have materialized inside of his cabin, anytime that they wanted, they just didn't intend to kill this guy that night. Since they could have also followed him home and killed him, they didn't intend to do that either. I have dealt with a number of growling Bigfoot, several rock throwers, a probable Reptilian and a probable Dogman. One of them put their hand on my shoulder, for an instant. None of them mind spoke to me, perhaps because I was not intending to kill them. I was just there seeking understanding. I was able to settle all of them down, except the Reptilian and the Dogman. So in conclusion, better have your priorities set to be compatible with the well being of all life around you, when you venture out into the wilderness where you have even less control of reality than you do in the city.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:31 am

I did not see that Mark confessed to being a 24/7 F&B believer, like so many east coast Bigfooters. The emotional reaction that you are seeing, is the exact reason why the government does not attempt to educate the public about the Bigfoot, because they just are not emotionally nor intellectually equipped to deal with a paranormal Bigfoot, that can shapeshift and change dimesions and become invisible, and follow you home. In therefore follows that when the c**p hits the fan, and they unequipped are suddenly faced with the paranormal reality, they flip out emotionally. Mark is doing the standard flipout because he received no prior preparation by the government to deal with the subject matter. He was playing with fire and had no idea what he was doing.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:23 am

themanfromglad wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:31 am
I did not see that Mark confessed to being a 24/7 F&B believer, like so many east coast Bigfooters. The emotional reaction that you are seeing, is the exact reason why the government does not attempt to educate the public about the Bigfoot, because they just are not emotionally nor intellectually equipped to deal with a paranormal Bigfoot, that can shapeshift and change dimesions and become invisible, and follow you home. In therefore follows that when the c**p hits the fan, and they unequipped are suddenly faced with the paranormal reality, they flip out emotionally. Mark is doing the standard flipout because he received no prior preparation by the government to deal with the subject matter. He was playing with fire and had no idea what he was doing.


Many Bigfoot researchers of the flesh and blood persuasion are just not prepared to admit that all of these cryptids not just Bigfoot are interdimensional supernatural entities. To do that would mean letting go of their long-held beliefs that these creatures are of an undiscovered flesh and blood hominid just the fact that they have yet to be acknowledged let alone discovering Bigfoot's origins has to put a huge question mark over their F&B theory.

I have no idea what they think Dogman and other cryptids like reptilians are most researchers just don't want to go there it's a step too far.

I have read many of Dean Harrison's excellent reports and comments and on more than one occasion has hinted to a paranormal aspect to the Yowies.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:03 pm

No doubt I'm going to meet with some conflict of opinion here but I'm posting a comment on the Mark Barton from Trail To Bigfoot video by Przemyslaw Ziniewicz I hope he doesn't mind but what he says is hugely important to all of us who pursue an open intent in trying to find these creatures the dangers we very well may face much like Mark Barton. I suggest we all take heed of what he has said.



Przemyslaw Ziniewicz
1 month ago
Very true...
These things walk this earth in spirit / flesh. They are the unclean fallen spirits from the Abyss, from Hades the underworld.
They use trickery, magic & other things to fool people & ultimately to lead any man away from the Most High God...
I know, because in my foolishness, ignorance & despite that all their behavior, the things they were doing were clearly pointing / Crossing into the Supernatural realms, despite all that i was still foolishly pursuing after
them...but thats exactly how they play their game. They are not wild animals or any undiscovered tribe of man.
They are the seducing lying familiar spirits sent out from satan himself on a hunt for man.
There are many of them. But it doesn't matter, because, they are all powerless against the ultimate power & glory of the Most High God.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:00 am

In my hundreds of Bigfoot field experiences, I felt that they have the same emotions as us and are just trying to survive, like us. They realize that they scare us with just their looks, so they seek to conceal themselves so they don't scare us. In using communication, I easily befriended dozens and dozens of Bigfoot,as well as little paranormal forest people. They are looking to guarantee their own safety and they see that making friends with us is one way to guarantee their safety. I highly doubt that they have any religious beliefs whatsoever, because they are under no pressure to have a belief. So I find any uninformed and inexperienced representation that they are evil, childish fear mongering.

User avatar
sensesonfire
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 739
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Position: Paranormal Researcher
Location: Western Australia

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by sensesonfire » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:55 am

Ninety percent of all the comments of which there are many on the Mark Barton video is of a Christian/religious perceptive just too many to ignore. Most of the Bigfoot/Dogman experiences are from the US and Americans are waking up to the fact of what these creatures are. The American people have had many years of sightings and due to the fact, there is baseless scientific evidence to support an origin theory they are turning to the alternative view.

I believe researchers who venture out in pursuit of these cryptids can easily be seduced without even knowing it.

I'm not being critical here themanfromglad but I'm wondering what you believe these little paranormal forest people are and where do you think they originated from? I know you have had many experiences with them and I believe every word you have said although most people probably wouldn't.

As I've said they are all here for a purpose all of these cryptids in recent years are making themselves more and more noticeable and not particularly concerned with being seen.
The human mind is only constrained by the barricades we put up. Set yourself free.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Mark Barton's reference to Bigfoot as being some evil entity, appears to be simply the place that he goes to, to help him cope with things that he does not understand. Like life and death, people go to religion to help them cope with the unknown. Mark Barton doesn't understand why the Bigfoot are not 24/7 F&B, so he goes to religion and chooses to place them on the evil side of the fence. Which does not mean that it is true. The fact that he is still alive, when the Bigfoot could have killed him at any time, implies that they were just resorting to radical mind games to influence his likely membership in the pro-kill 24/7 F&B Bigfoot group, that the east coast of the U.S. is thick with. The purpose of pro-kill is to force the public to believe that the Bigfoot are real by putting one in their face via scientists. Except, science have studies alive Bigfoot before and determined that they are paranormal. A dead Bigfoot may not be able to prove that it is paranormal, unless say, it's bones disappear into another dimension leaving a bloody, hairy pulp with no shape. Which is how some railroad people describe the dead Bigfoot bodies that they find in the cowcatcher on the front of their train. But I digress.

I heard a story of a Bigfoot that chased a guy down on an Indian Reservation, who was picking a leaf that he could sell. He heard the Bigfoot screaming and running at him in broad daylight, so he hid in the brush until it went away. I then camped within 200 yards of that location, and sure enough, that sucker showed up in the middle of the night. I had already spread food out on a tarp for him. So while I was sleeping, he first used a loud crack to wake me up and then a brilliant flash of light that I could see from inside my tent. So I woke up and just lay there. Eventually, I started talking to him and told him that I was coming out. Once out of my tent, I could sense that he was in the middle of the tarp with the food. So I introduced myself, and thanked him for stopping by, and asked him to come back in the daytime. Next evening, he returned while invisible and positioned himself on the opposite side of some brush. Whereupon, I talked to him for a couple of hours. He did not talk back. And when I left the next day, I left the food behind. I repeated this event on another occasion. The point here is that even the most ferocious Bigfoot can be made friends with quite easily. The Mark Barton story is not the norm, no matter how scared he was nor how much religion he sought to go to, to help him cope.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1735
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:55 am

themanfromglad wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm
The fact that he is still alive, when the Bigfoot could have killed him at any time,
During the interview , Mark never says or suggests that bigfoot was the perpetrator .

"...and while we're all lookin at this hairy beast (sasquatch) , and all caught up in the hairy beast , we're being groomed for the kill ...............that hairy beast is not gonna kill you , the masters will kill your ass"

The host says , "you've gone through this experience ,these masters , which are NOT the hairy beast , they were holding you down , they were taking something from you , right , while they were holding you down , this was the process of killing you correct ? "
Mark , "yeah" .

themanfromglad wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm
science have studies alive Bigfoot before and determined that they are paranormal.
Can we see the link to the white paper ?
themanfromglad wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm
I heard a story
That's the problem Neil , they're all stories and we all know how people like to tell incredible stories for many different reasons .
themanfromglad wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:05 pm
Mark Barton's reference to Bigfoot as being some evil entity, appears to be simply the place that he goes to, to help him cope with things that he does not understand.
We all have our reference that we fall back on to try and figure things out . No one is at fault until proven wrong with evidence and I suspect that no one alive today will ever find out the truth about the bigfoot , yowie's or the "masters" . :)

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:50 am

White paper? In the United States, during the 60's and 70's, it was common knowledge on the West Coast that scientists had several Bigfoot in captivity. I later found out that the location was the government facility of Lawrence Livermore National Labs. UC Berkeley professors, as well as private sector scientists from across the U.S., acted as observers and contributors. They concocted the hypercube out of that, but then threw it out as not having any connection to the 4th dimension. Two different groups of scientists, one that participated and one that merely studied the videos and report, both decided to throw TIME out of the 4th dimension slot and reserve it for the study of the ability of the Bigfoot to become invisible. Which means they concluded that the Bigfoot are paranormal. From that, the government did a study of school children in Oregon and Tennessee, to see how they reacted to be taught about Bigfoot being paranormal. I was in the Oregon group. Famous football coach Darrell Davis was a trained instructor in that study. Ask him. President Jimmy Carter stated to news cameras on Jan. 23, 1981, that the Bigfoot are real, are paranormal and are thought to be people (instead of monkeys). Ask him.
The DOD will not share the report, but from my conversations with the Portland Oregon office of the FBI, they have a copy of the report. Ask them.

Rusty, you ridicule my report of a story someone told me. Get real. Most information is learned that way. Deal with it.

There are many books that are written about the paranormal Bigfoot. Backyard Bigfoot, The Locals, The Psychic Sasquatch, and a few others. Many 24/7 F&B believers attempt to disregard all of the books out there, and put the burden of proof on the poster who is merely sharing his experiences and does not care whether you believe him or not. Otherwise, they either declare or imply that he is a liar if he can't prove it right then and there. It is standard operating procedures for those with insufficient field experience or inadequate field observation skills, to try and cast doubt on those that have found out the truth. That appears to be your story.

Mark Barton is now a borderline nutcase and unqualified to reach conclusions about anything in regard to his traumatic experience. Their are some Bigfoot that have effectively genius IQ's, which you can sense when they are around. Perhaps the Bigfoot that were talking to Mark Barton, were referring to them. But until I learn otherwise, I believe that Mark Barton in just another inexperienced pro-kill, 24/7 F&B believer that got dealt a whole lot of science and mind games, that he was unequipped to deal with and now he is paying the price for it.

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:54 am

Bigfoot can be proven in the field, to be paranormal, to those that are present. All you need is a powerful microphone system that is placed in a location during broad daylight, where everything within the range of that microphone, can be observed. Researchers are universally too cheap to buy that system and perform this field experiment.

User avatar
Rusty2
Forum Moderator
Posts: 1735
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:30 pm
Position: Believer
Location: East Coast

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Rusty2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:59 pm

No need to get upset , I'm just pointing out that everything you state as a fact is actually just an opinion until YOU prove otherwise . This isn't a U.S. bigfoot forum where you can just sayin any old c**p you want , this is Australia and we value credibility , honesty and transparency . Stop talking the talk and start walking the walk . You need to EARN credibility and respect .

The U.S. has the biggest and best hoaxers and bullshitters on the planet . Thanks to you guys and our own bullshitters who copied you , the days of believing in researchers extraordinary claims without evidence are over ! Don't blame me , blame the bullshitters .

You didn't listen to the interview and even though Mark said it wasn't bigfoot (twice) you discredit his account because you know better , and you weren't even there .

You have no credibilty , no recordings , no documents , no links , no videos and no physical samples to back up a single thing your saying , only stories . Are you really going to just sit there and tell us to believe it all ?

themanfromglad
Gold Status - Frequent Poster
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by themanfromglad » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:25 pm

First of all Rusty, you have no authority do decide who has credibility and who doesn't. You demand that I provide proof on the internet of what, otherwise by your standards, I have no credibility? That is the oldest government mole scam in Bigfoot research, where the attacker pretends to be the greatest and that only he can decide what constitutes proof, and who has credibility. You forgot that you previously attacked me in the exact same way on this forum in the past, so your stripes have not changed. Regarding whether I talked to an invisible presence for several hours or not, I really don't care whether you believe me or not, because you don't count. Because you are not a person that is interested in sharing experiences, since you have none. You have furthermore contributed absolutely nothing to Bigfoot/Yowie research. So in your insane jealousy, you attack those that have. You attack those that do have field experiences and seek to discredit them in hopes of achieving the government mission that you are on, and getting paid. All governments except Iceland, seek to keep the paranormal existence of the Bigfoot, Yowie, Yetti as a top secret. Which sure appears to be your mission. Don't quit your day job because you are pretty transparent in you mission here.

Mark Barton like yourself, is not an authority on anything. He has no idea what entity is mindspeaking to him, so he is unqualified to suggest that it was not a Bigfoot. So it is completely irrelevant what he says in his entire video.

Yowie bait
Long Time Contributor
Posts: 2482
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Position: Believer

Re: Mark Barton's encounter

Unread post by Yowie bait » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:24 pm

themanfromglad wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:25 pm
First of all Rusty, you have no authority do decide who has credibility and who doesn't. You demand that I provide proof on the internet of what, otherwise by your standards, I have no credibility? That is the oldest government mole scam in Bigfoot research, where the attacker pretends to be the greatest and that only he can decide what constitutes proof, and who has credibility. You forgot that you previously attacked me in the exact same way on this forum in the past, so your stripes have not changed. Regarding whether I talked to an invisible presence for several hours or not, I really don't care whether you believe me or not, because you don't count. Because you are not a person that is interested in sharing experiences, since you have none. You have furthermore contributed absolutely nothing to Bigfoot/Yowie research. So in your insane jealousy, you attack those that have. You attack those that do have field experiences and seek to discredit them in hopes of achieving the government mission that you are on, and getting paid. All governments except Iceland, seek to keep the paranormal existence of the Bigfoot, Yowie, Yetti as a top secret. Which sure appears to be your mission. Don't quit your day job because you are pretty transparent in you mission here.

Mark Barton like yourself, is not an authority on anything. He has no idea what entity is mindspeaking to him, so he is unqualified to suggest that it was not a Bigfoot. So it is completely irrelevant what he says in his entire video.
Geez i doubt very much that Rusty is a disinformation agent. He has shared some way out experiences too if you could be bothered checking. Also hes been very helpful to a lot of researchers here in Oz over the years.

I do agree with you manfromglad on Bartons possible assumptions on what " raped" him due to his religous beliefs. Who the heck else thinks and talks of demons all the time other than some certain religious groups like pentacologists i think theyre called? Ive talked to them. :lol:

And if his story on viewing eyeshine as he was pushed down is true then that would be enough to flip anyone out!
Yowie Bait

Post Reply